Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

I would assume someone educated might be able to answer the questions I ask.....I certainly know that no one who's posted so far can.....

That assumes an ability to recognize that the questions have been answered. I have yet to see that in you. Unless, this is all just an exercise in intellectual dishonesty in which you deny everything, regardless of what is said. :eusa_think:

you are not yet free......
I certainly am.
not of ignorance.....
Yes. Free from the ignorance imposed by partisan religious belief such as yours.

While we humans have evolved such qualities as reasoning, etc., etc., most organized religions seek to squelch those attributes that pursue knowledge. In fact, if we are to be honest, we must acknowledge that the religious institutions expect us to be obedient, compliant, submissive, etc. to the ideologies dogma

A child is bereft a critical thinking platform to make valid choices, which is why they need caring for. Look at the terminology of religious invocations:
Be as a child
Faith alone
Belief, and it shall be
I am the shepherd, you are like sheep…

Notice a theme there? Not once are we extolled: "Rigidly question, for I the LORD hath made thee with a brain, and thee hath the world before thee to explore". No, instead its surrender the brain I gave you.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? Evolution is a therory, not a religion. Science made the device you use to post here, and the internet itself. Using logic and deduction, not faith or superstitious dogma. So, evolution is a scientific theory, and, if it is wrong, it will be corrected because atheist scientists like provable facts.

Last edited:
What is it that you think Christianity is setting people free from?

Instilling fear and superstition is the inverse of what you claim. Religions don't want questioning about the precepts they espouse, they want obedience to the dogma. That's not setting anyone free. It's constraining them. Remember that any system that doesn't allow self-criticism and/or questioning suggests a system that has something to hide.

Religions have something suspicious about them for being so impervious to questioning, and second, actually questioning the religions doesn't really bring forth the horror and doom the theists claim it will. It used to be said that plagues and earthquakes came about from god's anger-- now that we know that such claims are nonsense, the theists have had to roll back the participation of their gawds in man's affairs, This is *very* convenient for people who wish to make a claim that cannot be investigated for its veracity.

:lol:

I agree. That's why if you question Darwinian Evolutionism, the prophets of evolutionism will immediately attack you, threaten you, fire you and/or use any other means of silencing dissent.

And yes, you believe that "Mother Earth" is the one to blame for all of the acts of nature, no different than the ancient superstitious people of the past.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? Evolution is a therory, not a religion. Science made the device you use to post here, and the internet itself. Using logic and deduction, not faith or superstitious dogma. So, evolution is a scientific theory, and, if it is wrong, it will be corrected because atheist scientists like provable facts.

You apparently don't understand what science is, which is not surprising since you blindly follow after the religious evolutionistic dogma. Science is about visual inspection of the world around us thru observing and experimentation. It has NOTHING to do with making things. That would be technology.

The device that you use to post here is designed just as the world was designed and created just as the world was created by a Creator. The design and creation of the device was accomplished using logic and intelligence which requires that the intelligence be placed into the object. The parts did not assemble themselves. The computer code that you use to post messages was also the product of a design. The code did not evolve but rather had to be intelligently constructed.

I certainly am. I'm free of the compulsion of religious belief.

You are slave to your flesh. What your flesh tells you to do, you do.

Ultimately, I have hope that the irresistible allure of truth<snip>

But wait, you don't believe that there is absolute truth.

Ultimately, I have hope that the irresistible allure of truth and knowledge and man's overwhelming desire to be free of tyranny will rid the world of all remaining totalitarian ideologies, including yours.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
(Psalms 2:1-5 KJV)

Why do you feel a compulsion to avoid accountability for what your religion has done to humanity when manifest reality would demand that you simply accept facts? Too difficult?

So, anyway... yeah. There’s no compulsion in religion©.. Tell your friends.

Hmmm.... facts.... Oh yeah, it is a fact that you have sinned and come short of the glory of God. It is a fact that God will judge those who have rejected his Son. Repent and be saved. And yes, do tell your friends.

and, if it is wrong, it will be corrected because atheist scientists like provable facts.
apparently that's where we stand.......waiting for some of those provable facts from an atheist scientist......
You were apparently denied the opportunity to attend science classes.

What a shame that people like you are convinced that the science disciplines are a vast, worldwide conspiracy intended to deny biblical absurdities.

I certainly am. I'm free of the compulsion of religious belief.

You are slave to your flesh. What your flesh tells you to do, you do.

Ultimately, I have hope that the irresistible allure of truth<snip>

But wait, you don't believe that there is absolute truth.

Ultimately, I have hope that the irresistible allure of truth and knowledge and man's overwhelming desire to be free of tyranny will rid the world of all remaining totalitarian ideologies, including yours.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
(Psalms 2:1-5 KJV)

Why do you feel a compulsion to avoid accountability for what your religion has done to humanity when manifest reality would demand that you simply accept facts? Too difficult?

So, anyway... yeah. There’s no compulsion in religion©.. Tell your friends.

Hmmm.... facts.... Oh yeah, it is a fact that you have sinned and come short of the glory of God. It is a fact that God will judge those who have rejected his Son. Repent and be saved. And yes, do tell your friends.
You thumpers are a scary bunch. It's a bit of a stretch to claim that biblical tales and fables are "facts". And to claim that your gods are going to judge anyone is speculation on your part.

Why do you feel a need to threaten me with the fears and superstitions that haunt your existence?

What is it that you think Christianity is setting people free from?

Instilling fear and superstition is the inverse of what you claim. Religions don't want questioning about the precepts they espouse, they want obedience to the dogma. That's not setting anyone free. It's constraining them. Remember that any system that doesn't allow self-criticism and/or questioning suggests a system that has something to hide.

Religions have something suspicious about them for being so impervious to questioning, and second, actually questioning the religions doesn't really bring forth the horror and doom the theists claim it will. It used to be said that plagues and earthquakes came about from god's anger-- now that we know that such claims are nonsense, the theists have had to roll back the participation of their gawds in man's affairs, This is *very* convenient for people who wish to make a claim that cannot be investigated for its veracity.

:lol:

I agree. That's why if you question Darwinian Evolutionism, the prophets of evolutionism will immediately attack you, threaten you, fire you and/or use any other means of silencing dissent.

And yes, you believe that "Mother Earth" is the one to blame for all of the acts of nature, no different than the ancient superstitious people of the past.
Of course, you made no attempt to address what I wrote. Instead, you needed to defend your dogma with silly conspiracy theories.

and, if it is wrong, it will be corrected because atheist scientists like provable facts.
apparently that's where we stand.......waiting for some of those provable facts from an atheist scientist......
You were apparently denied the opportunity to attend science classes.

not true....but I didn't have an atheist scientist as a teacher.....
So, you were indoctrinated early with the dogma you now hope to defend. That's fitting!

There is a brightness across the land called literacy and education and knowledge, and exploration and science, each demonstrable, each progressing the human condition, each giving us hope for a better tomorrow. The hatreds that you espouse for science and the knowledge it brings will always be your worst enemy.

There is a brightness across the land called literacy and education and knowledge, and exploration and science, each demonstrable, each progressing the human condition, each giving us hope for a better tomorrow.

when you grow up I hope you make the best of it.......

Why do you feel a need to threaten me with the fears and superstitions that haunt your existence?

we don't want you complaining to God on Judgment Day that nobody warned you......
Many religions use fear and intimidation as a form of mind control to gain and keep their members. Christianity uses heaven and hell, the concept of sin, a corrupted nature no one can escape, the requirement of a savior as a means to coerce behavior supportive of the religion. The religion cloaks itself under dynamics which affects behavior (teaching the doctrine of the religion is inerrant even in the face of overwhelming proof contrary to the religious doctrine), and psychological (gods with a vested interest in the behaviors of men, who can see their sins, who are able to mete out justice -- all of these are severe and inescapable mental leveragings that dictate human behavior-- i.e., psychologies.

There is a brightness across the land called literacy and education and knowledge, and exploration and science, each demonstrable, each progressing the human condition, each giving us hope for a better tomorrow.

when you grow up I hope you make the best of it.......
Let's explore your inability to offer a coherent comment, shall we?

I don't believe in your version of gods or saviors or demons. But I live a good life. I've even saved a life. But I don't accept the myths surrounding De' hey-zeus. So I should go to hell because I don't believe? That's ridiculous.

A book is simply that, a book. Until there is a way to connect a supernatural being with the authorship of a book, it's safe to assume that the book is, in fact, merely written by men. And honestly, it's you hate-mongering extremists who are the ones who need to grow up.

Can prove evolution's true by raising successive generations of various short-lived insects. Mayflies and the like live about two weeks. Can raise multiple generations and show how they change with each one.

Drug resistant germs are an even faster example of this. If life didn't evolve, we wouldn't have drug resistant strains of various diseases.

So, you were indoctrinated early with the dogma you now hope to defend. That's fitting!

And you weren't

What is better? Who thinks it is better? Who determines if it is better? Better than what? How do you know it is better?

Please explain your enlightened logic.

The hatreds that you espouse for science and the knowledge it brings will always be your worst enemy.

I don't hate science. I love science. I just hate fairy tales such as Darwinian Evolutionism.

Forum List

Back