Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

You didn't ask any questions. You simply and mindlessly parroted the nonsense spewed by the various fundie Christian ministries. As nothing more than the typical, science loathing religious extremist, you're hoping to attack the disciplines of science as a failed means to prop up your religious dogma.

Imagine that. I did ask a question. Oh wait, I didn't have to imagine it, it really did happen.

What is better? Who thinks it is better? Who determines if it is better? Better than what? How do you know it is better?

First, the religions either stand on their own or they don't. They are either internally sound or they aren't. Same for Evolution-- either it is a viable theory or it isn't and the record will show that it is assiduously attacked -- especially by creationists -- and they have not made a viable case to dismantle evolutionary science. In fact, as time goes on and the methods for testing evolutionary science become more exacting, the facts demonstrating evolution become better defined.

“The problem with those who are unable to see evolution, I think, is they don’t have imaginations,” Gail Kennedy, Associate Professor of Anthropology at UCLA

That has the effect of dismantling the fears and superstitions that buttress religious belief and that is why fundies rail against science.

There you go again. Imagining things.
I didn't expect that you would make any attempt to defend biblical tales and fables in opposition to science. What you seem to object to is anyone pointing out that the bibles are infallible or contain errors. I submit that both are true. Since it you fundies who are insisting that the bibles are an accurate rendering of history and mankind, you are the only ones who actually are required to prove that. Extremists understand this and that’s why we are constantly confronted with the most profoundly silly examples of “scientific proofs” of the bibles. These “proofs” are not proofs at all and require the believer to be ignorant of both the bibles and science to believe them.

Sidestepping and evasion will not hide your failed arguments.

So stop sidestepping and answer the question.
No. Waiting for you to offer something in support of your claims that evolutionary science is the global conspiracy you believe it to be.

You continue to sidestep because you know you can't answer my questions.

Hating God will not make the questions go away.

Sidestepping and evasion will not hide your failed arguments.

So stop sidestepping and answer the question.
No. Waiting for you to offer something in support of your claims that evolutionary science is the global conspiracy you believe it to be.

You continue to sidestep because you know you can't answer my questions.

Hating God will not make the questions go away.
Ignoring answers because they confound your fears and superstitions is a poor excuse for your behavior.

I know of no one who hates your gawds. It's those type of statements that only reinforce the perception that you're child-like and too immature to be participating in these threads.

Last edited:
Ignoring answers because they confound your fears and superstitions is a poor excuse for your behavior.

I know of no one who hates your gawds. It's those type of statements that only reinforce the perception that you're child-like and too immature to be participating in these threads.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my questions.
You're not waiting. You're still spamming the thread hoping to sidestep my response to your silly questions which you are unable to address.

You can't answer the questions can you?
Already did.

You can't even come close to offering a response so you spam the thread.

Is that what De' hey-Zeus would do?

Would the gawds approve of your dishonest tactics?

The story has been told of a person who went back to his university professor many years after completing his degree in Economics. He asked to look at the test questions they were now using. He was surprised to see that they were virtually the same questions he was asked when he was a student. The lecturer then said that although the questions were the same the answers are were entirely different!

I once debated with a geology professor from an American University on a radio program. He said that evolution was real science because evolutionists were prepared to continually change their theories as they found new data. He said that creation was not science because a creationist's views were set by the Bible and, therefore, were not subject to change.

I answered, "The reason scientific theories change is because we don't know everything, isn't it? We don't have all the evidence."
"Yes, that's right," he said.
I replied, "But, we will never know everything."
"That's true," he answered.
I then stated, "We will always continue to find new evidence."
"Quite correct," he said. I replied, "That means we can't be sure about anything."
"Right," he said.
"That means we can't be sure about evolution."
"Oh, no! Evolution is a fact," he blurted out. He was caught by his own logic. He was demonstrating how his view was determined by his bias.

Models of science are subject to change for both creationists and evolutionists. But the beliefs that these models are built on are not.

The problem is that most scientists do not realize that it is the belief (or religion) of evolution that is the basis for the scientific models (the interpretations, or stories) used to attempt an explanation of the present. Evolutionists are not prepared to change their actual belief that all life can be explained by natural processes and that no God is involved (or even needed). Evolution is the religion to which they are committed. Christians need to wake up to this. Evolution is a religion; it is not a science!
Evolution is Religion

Anything can be a religion................ religion is really everything and nothing.
Don't worry about it.

Evolution/ Adaptation to environment occurs.
The adaptation (as I prefer to call it) is the slow process our Creator uses to grow things in this world. Nothing begins full of age (except maybe the chicken; we aren't sure). Things start as atoms, then molecules, then cells, then seeds then sprouts (and so on). That's how God made it. A slow process.

I don't care if someone decides there is no God and that this mystical, brainless "evolution" thing did it all.
That doesn't change what IS now does it?
Of course not.

Why do you feel a need to threaten me with the fears and superstitions that haunt your existence?

we don't want you complaining to God on Judgment Day that nobody warned you......
Many religions use fear and intimidation as a form of mind control to gain and keep their members. Christianity uses heaven and hell, the concept of sin, a corrupted nature no one can escape, the requirement of a savior as a means to coerce behavior supportive of the religion. The religion cloaks itself under dynamics which affects behavior (teaching the doctrine of the religion is inerrant even in the face of overwhelming proof contrary to the religious doctrine), and psychological (gods with a vested interest in the behaviors of men, who can see their sins, who are able to mete out justice -- all of these are severe and inescapable mental leveragings that dictate human behavior-- i.e., psychologies.
there is a carrot and there is a stick......some mules think the intent is to beat them with a carrot........
Not exactly a ringing endorsement for your religion which uses threats and intimidation as a motivational tool.
why were you frightened of the carrot, Hollie?......

Why do you feel a need to threaten me with the fears and superstitions that haunt your existence?

we don't want you complaining to God on Judgment Day that nobody warned you......
Many religions use fear and intimidation as a form of mind control to gain and keep their members. Christianity uses heaven and hell, the concept of sin, a corrupted nature no one can escape, the requirement of a savior as a means to coerce behavior supportive of the religion. The religion cloaks itself under dynamics which affects behavior (teaching the doctrine of the religion is inerrant even in the face of overwhelming proof contrary to the religious doctrine), and psychological (gods with a vested interest in the behaviors of men, who can see their sins, who are able to mete out justice -- all of these are severe and inescapable mental leveragings that dictate human behavior-- i.e., psychologies.
there is a carrot and there is a stick......some mules think the intent is to beat them with a carrot........
Not exactly a ringing endorsement for your religion which uses threats and intimidation as a motivational tool.
Why are you making claims you cannot defend?

because regardless of what I post you will never accept it......thus in your mind (and there alone) it is undefended.....

because regardless of what I post you will never accept it......thus in your mind (and there alone) it is undefended.....
Why would I accept claims you cannot defend? That in my mind would suggest that you don't have facts on a subject you're simply ignorant about.

I will give you this, Hollie.....I've been arguing with atheists for about ten years on boards like this......I have never before seen an atheist so totally owned in an argument who still had the nerve to continue posting......and its not just me.....pretty much everyone has owned you so far.....

I will give you this, Hollie.....I've been arguing with atheists for about ten years on boards like this......I have never before seen an atheist so totally owned in an argument who still had the nerve to continue posting......and its not just me.....pretty much everyone has owned you so far.....
I understand you're angry which is why you're lashing out.

I've called out your falsehoods and you can only respond with pith and vinegar. As your latest false comment claims I've been "owned", where and by who? You won't answer because that would leave you with having to support your claim or admit you don't know what you're talking about. As usual, you're left to lash out like a scolded child and you have no ability to substantiate your false claims.

As your latest post demonstrates, you can't debate a topic as your limited knowledge leaves you at a permanent disadvantage. So, you're left to personal attacks and whine about those horrible disbelievers who don't accept your slogans and cliches.

Last edited:
just had someone raise a point in a similar argument on another board....

can a supporter of evolution explain the development of the monarch butterfly which migrates from South America to North America in order to lay its eggs?......how does evolution explain that?......

I've called out your falsehoods and you can only respond with pith and vinegar. As your latest false comment claims I've been "owned", where and by who? You won't answer because that would leave you with having to support your claim or admit you don't know what you're talking about. As usual, you're left to lash out like a scolded child and you have no ability to substantiate your false claims.

As your latest post demonstrates, you can't debate a topic as your limited knowledge leaves you at a permanent disadvantage. So, you're left to personal attacks and whine about those horrible disbelievers who don't accept your slogans and cliches.
????.....here.......everybody......

can a supporter of evolution explain the development of the monarch butterfly which migrates from South America to North America in order to lay its eggs?......how does evolution explain that?......

????.....here.......everybody......
Is it being studied?
"Evolution" is not about unthinkingly giving the same answer for everything like...oh, I don't know..."God did it".

can a supporter of evolution explain the development of the monarch butterfly which migrates from South America to North America in order to lay its eggs?......how does evolution explain that?.......

Why should evolution necessarily explain it at all? There can be all sorts of factors, some of which may have nothing to do with evolution, like climate change or the availability of food.

I'm still unsure what the definition of a 'true religion' is.

Forum List

Back