Everyone Needs to Calm the Hell Down

No suspect was found in that story, no investigators were quoted, and you're just going to take the word of the reported victim?

you "people" have a history of shitting on victims of crime your attitude is nothing new, in fact its expected.

You have to reach that far back though to argue that "hey, the Dems are doing it so who cares what we saw in the OP's video?"

no i can point to the union fags your master orderd to go beat up old men and women at town hall meetings. again, you wont get any sympathy from me.

the only thing that comes out of your mouth,...well, that and shit.

So I'll get slugged in the face one day and I'll claim I was attacked because of my Christianity--oh nevermind that was already done.

Hack.

No suspect was found in that story, no investigators were quoted, and you're just going to take the word of the reported victim?

you "people" have a history of shitting on victims of crime your attitude is nothing new, in fact its expected.

no i can point to the union fags your master orderd to go beat up old men and women at town hall meetings. again, you wont get any sympathy from me.

So I'll get slugged in the face one day and I'll claim I was attacked because of my Christianity--oh nevermind that was already done.

Hack.

well Im sure youre used to lying about everything in your life so that would really be par for the course.

would you feel better if you licked my ass?

You lack originality. You're lame. And an ass lamprey. And you suck goat tits.

so in other words you do want to lick my ass, gotcha!

Not sure where you live but there are online services that serve your, er, demographic. I personally do not care for that kind of activity but I'm sure you can find yourself a good homosexual fuck buddy who wouldn't mind tossing.

You lack originality. You're lame. And an ass lamprey. And you suck goat tits.

Not sure where you live but there are online services that serve your, er, demographic. I personally do not care for that kind of activity but I'm sure you can find yourself a good homosexual fuck buddy who wouldn't mind tossing.

you sound like an expert, im sure youre well informed on all the deviant practices in town, the voice of experience no doubt.

Hack.

well Im sure youre used to lying about everything in your life so that would really be par for the course.

If I said I had any respect for your ability to debate something without personal attacks then I guess you'd see through that. Or for that matter, if I told you that I thought you were worth more than the shit scraped off my shoe.

you sound like an expert, im sure youre well informed on all the deviant practices in town, the voice of experience no doubt.

Says the one that asked me to lick his ass.

Are you still in middle school by any chance? Sneaking in your parents' bedroom to play with the adults and pretend you can say something intelligent?

Hack.

If I said I had any respect for your ability to debate something without personal attacks then I guess you'd see through that. Or for that matter, if I told you that I thought you were worth more than the shit scraped off my shoe.

if im shit on a shoe youre cum in a condom

Says the one that asked me to lick his ass.

Are you still in middle school by any chance? Sneaking in your parents' bedroom to play with the adults and pretend you can say something intelligent?

im sure youre a big fan of kids in bedrooms playing with adults.

It's pretty interesting to me to listen to the ethical gymnastics people are capable of when trying to defend this stuff.
Doesn't really matter - you either trust the majority of Americans to see through these gyrations or we're basically screwed anyway.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
In case you haven't noticed...the majority of Americans don't want this government run healthcare option....PERIOD

Last edited:
It's pretty interesting to me to listen to the ethical gymnastics people are capable of when trying to defend this stuff.
Doesn't really matter - you either trust the majority of Americans to see through these gyrations or we're basically screwed anyway.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
In case you haven't noticed...the majaority of Americans don't want this government run healthcare option....PERIOD

the only people who should be forced into this program are those who support it, and they can then turn over their own paychecks to cover their own costs and stop beggin from the rest of us.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
In case you haven't noticed...the majaority of Americans don't want this government run healthcare option....PERIOD

the only people who should be forced into this program are those who support it, and they can then turn over their own paychecks to cover their own costs and stop beggin from the rest of us.

I agree. I served my country and EARNED my healthcare benefits after giving 20 years to the Navy. The liberals want it all handed to them on a silver platter and don't want to work for it...or anything else in their lives it would seem.

I never really quite understood why the Democrats always pass laws to protect themselves from their own stupidity. But now I realize why. If something goes wrong in their lives...instead of taking ownership of it, learning from it and moving on...they just blame their plight on someone else. It makes things so much easier when you think that nothing is your fault and the "evil corporations or the evil republicans" are to blame.

A classic case of immaturity and a lack of will to excel on your own explains why Democrats are the way they are.

I just don't get it.

I'm not quite sure how this became a "The left did this, the right did this" thread. Or how anyone thought I was condemning everyone for the actions of one. Neither is true.

I think it is important to have a good debate on healthcare as I think it is still pretty much a toss up. The latest Gallup polling has it as 35 for, 36 against and 29 undecided. In short, the issue is going to be decided by people on the fence. And getting up and shrieking about hating your neighbors or spreading evil or whatever the fuck Reid said seems like a good way to scare the shit out of the people in the middle 29. Or just make them give up on the process all together.

And getting up and shrieking about hating your neighbors or spreading evil or whatever the fuck Reid said seems like a good way to scare the shit out of the people in the middle 29.

To be fair, having the likes of polarizing Sarah Palin lie about "death panels" does nothing to help the process either.

Last edited:
And getting up and shrieking about hating your neighbors or spreading evil or whatever the fuck Reid said seems like a good way to scare the shit out of the people in the middle 29.

To be fair, having the likes of polarizing Sarah Palin lie about "death panels" does nothing to help the process either.

No it doesn't. There are a million examples, sadly.

The masters fully understand that a people divided are easier to manipulate

The media (which the masters own) has been working to keep us at each other's throats since at least the mid 60s.

Hey, it worked well, too.

Half the nation's idiot partisans are convinced that the other nation's other partisans are evil incarnate.

Each team of clueless sheeple is convinced that it is their neighbors (who are, after all, sharing their same fates, regardless of what team they play for) are somehow responsible for the mistakes of the master class which oppressed us all.

How convenient it is for the insiders to have devised this charade of political parties

YouTube - HatingnotDebating

This was apparently from McCaskill's town hall meeting.

I'll be honest, I've always been supportive of some Universal Health System, though I'm still undecided whether the plans offered thus far are really the answer. I can say, jumping up and ripping apart some woman's Rosa Parks poster who did not seem to be doing anything is not the way to approach anything. That being said, getting up and screaming at the guy probably a crappy way of getting anything accomplished either. You walk over to the cops, say he tore my poster up and let them deal with it.

There seems to be a lot of almost psychotic anger on both sides of the issue, when lets face it, a majority of people haven't given it a hours worth of thought. I know, sort of a fruity "can't we all just get along" post.

But seriously, is this what we really want to become as a nation?

people dont want the shit, the demos need to take the fucking hint

So in short, you support this gentleman tearing up the woman's sign?

The important point here is that when the POWERFUL GOVERNMENT which is in the hands of a MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami EXPOSES ITS TRANSPARENT AGENDA of RAMMING DOWN OUR THROATS THE FAILED and/or FAILING CANADIAN, and EUROPEAN SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, that will of necessity RATION our Health care because the goal is to SUBSIDIZE 47 MILLION additional people, the overwhelming majority of whom are DEADBEATS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS then....just as in a war...there may be COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

And, the ripping of a Libnut's sign is most certainly a bogus commentary when the Libnuts' usual modus operandi is to cause fisticuff type RIOTS and shove the anti-Liberal speakers such as Ann Coulter, Horowitz, etc., off the stage, pelting them with rotten eggs, and smashing them in the face with pies.......that Libnut whining is HYPOCRITICAL at best !!!

Go to practically ANY campus....and ALL of them are TOTALLY CONTROLLED by Academic Libnuts ..... when some ANTI Islamofascist speaker gets on the podium. INVARIABLY there is REAL VIOLENCE with the speakers literally thrown off the stage with the Academic Libnuts doing nary a thing.....not even a HINT of criticism of the Islamofascist Swine among our nation's student population.

Ain't OBAMANATION wonderful ?!?!?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back