Everyone Needs to Calm the Hell Down

The important point here is that when the POWERFUL GOVERNMENT which is in the hands of a MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami EXPOSES ITS TRANSPARENT AGENDA of RAMMING DOWN OUR THROATS THE FAILED and/or FAILING CANADIAN, and EUROPEAN SOCIALIZED MEDICINE,
Failed in the sense that they have higher life expectancy, higher customer satisfaction, and higher cancer survival rates?
that will of necessity RATION our Health care because the goal is to SUBSIDIZE 47 MILLION additional people, the overwhelming majority of whom are DEADBEATS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS then....just as in a war...there may be COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
Please feel free to back this statement up, otherwise I'll just assume you're full of shit.

And, the ripping of a Libnut's sign is most certainly a bogus commentary when the Libnuts' usual modus operandi is to cause fisticuff type RIOTS and shove the anti-Liberal speakers such as Ann Coulter, Horowitz, etc., off the stage, pelting them with rotten eggs, and smashing them in the face with pies.......that Libnut whining is HYPOCRITICAL at best !!!
This is the "but moooom, he did it first..." argument?

Go to practically ANY campus....and ALL of them are TOTALLY CONTROLLED by Academic Libnuts ..... when some ANTI Islamofascist speaker gets on the podium. INVARIABLY there is REAL VIOLENCE with the speakers literally thrown off the stage with the Academic Libnuts doing nary a thing.....not even a HINT of criticism of the Islamofascist Swine among our nation's student population.
Now you're just making things up. Rhetoric is a fickle god - tomorrow the voices in the radio will tell you something new for you to believe with all of your heart, but today - this is just plain bullshit. I can't even tell - are you claiming that all our colleges are full of terrorists? Also, please give us some evidence of rampant violence towards what you call "anti-islamofacists" (I can't believe I even typed out that horrible abuse of the english language).

Ain't OBAMANATION wonderful ?!?!?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hasn't changed my life. How about you? Has Obama's secret army broken down your door yet to drag you off to the FEMA camps yet? How about Shar'a law.. are you forced to submit to that yet? Or are you just enjoying raging against an unseen and imaginary foe?

Obami-Salami EXPOSES ITS TRANSPARENT AGENDA of RAMMING DOWN OUR THROATS THE FAILED and/or FAILING CANADIAN, and EUROPEAN SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, that will of necessity RATION our Health care because the goal is to SUBSIDIZE 47 MILLION additional people,

So your position is that you want all these folks to go untreated just so you won't have to sit beside them in a waiting room?

Nice.

This is not just about health care ir's about everything that has happened since last fall and started when the republicans were in power running up the national debt. The bank-bailouts, Freddie and Fannie, the GM bailouts, the no stimulus stimulus bill that no one had a chance to read before it was signed. The Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks. The cap and trade that passed the congress by a slim margin and has yet to be debated in the senate. It's all about the national debt that we will be passing on to our grandchildren. Health care is the straw that's breaking the camel's back.

Americans from ALL sides of the aile, democrats, independents and republicans are down right sick and tired of an out of control government that is spending dollars faster than they can print it. 200 BILLION DOLLARS A MONTH AND STILL GROWING. Now health care for ALL, it's just another welfare program that will never cease to end with an ever increasing cost to our national debt and us the taxpayers.

This bill will increase the cost of healthcare, not decrease it, by the CBO's own estimate. You wonder why the anger, how can you not be angry when you see the insanity that's running your country into the ground.

Last edited:
This is a result of Mr. Obama using the bully pulpit. I'm sick and tired of the liberals and the left-wing media speaking for me. When Sotomayer was nominated, every news headline said, "Latinos are rejoicing." Well, I am a "Latino", and I sure as hell was not rejoicing. This is just an example of why alot of people are fed up. Mr. Obama wants to portray this illusion that everybody is in love with him and he dismisses legitimate protesters as insignificant others. I'm tired of his arrogance and I would love to get in his face and speak my mind. Thank you to all the morons who voted for him. All the signs of his radicalism were clear, so you have no excuse. You chose to ignore the obvious tell-tale signs, and now the nation is paying a price.

Well Wesley, George Bush was elected in 2000, and Republicans held a majority of the power during most of the 8 years of his adminstration.

Which means we had to deal with right-wing idealogues speaking for us for 8 years.

Now, the Democrats are in control for 6 months and you're "sick and tired" of them speaking for you?

Well, you know what? That's just too damn bad.

People get "elected" in a "democracy" and then get to "hold office" for a certain amount of time until the next "election". Perhaps you've heard of this process? It's called "representative democracy".

As far as the "left-wing media" goes, when you include radio, there is as much right-wing media as there is left-wing, so you have PLENTY of people who are not left-wing "speaking for you" in the media.

Last edited:
This is not just about health care ir's about everything that has happened since last fall and started when the republicans were in power running up the national debt. The bank-bailouts, Freddie and Fannie, the GM bailouts, the no stimulus stimulus bill that no one had a chance to read before it was signed. The Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks. The cap and trade that passed the congress by a slim margin and has yet to be debated in the senate. It's all about the national debt that we will be passing on to our grandchildren. Health care is the straw that's breaking the camel's back.

Americans from ALL sides of the aile, democrats, independents and republicans are down right sick and tired of an out of control government that is spending dollars faster than they can print it. 200 BILLION DOLLARS A MONTH AND STILL GROWING. Now health care for ALL, it's just another welfare program that will never cease to end with an ever increasing cost to our national debt and us the taxpayers.

This bill will increase the cost of healthcare, not decrease it, by the CBO's own estimate. You wonder why the anger, how can you not be angry when you see the insanity that's running your country into the ground.

But it's funny how certain people didn't seem to complain at all during the vast majority of the Bush adminstration, while they spent money like water on a useless war and tons of pork for red states.

It's odd how many of these people never complained when Reagan was driving up the deficit.

Strange how that happens.

But now that Obama and company are spending money on things that will actually save American lives, like health care, suddenly some folks don't want to pay their taxes anymore because the government's spending too much money, right?

Now that certain people on the right side of the fence don't like the causes the money's being spent on, they're all up in arms, even though the people spending it were in fact voted into office by a majority.

And it's very strange how, during the campaign season, Mr Obama told people he was going to do this public option thing, and he told people he would be moving the country towards green energy. Now didn't he?

But now you've all decided that, while being against George Bush's spending was "un-American", it's fine to try to mob townhalls and try to gum up the democratic process because it's Democrats doing the spending, right?

The important point here is that when the POWERFUL GOVERNMENT which is in the hands of a MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami EXPOSES ITS TRANSPARENT AGENDA of RAMMING DOWN OUR THROATS THE FAILED and/or FAILING CANADIAN, and EUROPEAN SOCIALIZED MEDICINE,
Failed in the sense that they have higher life expectancy, higher customer satisfaction, and higher cancer survival rates?
that will of necessity RATION our Health care because the goal is to SUBSIDIZE 47 MILLION additional people, the overwhelming majority of whom are DEADBEATS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS then....just as in a war...there may be COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
Please feel free to back this statement up, otherwise I'll just assume you're full of shit.

Go to practically ANY campus....and ALL of them are TOTALLY CONTROLLED by Academic Libnuts ..... when some ANTI Islamofascist speaker gets on the podium. INVARIABLY there is REAL VIOLENCE with the speakers literally thrown off the stage with the Academic Libnuts doing nary a thing.....not even a HINT of criticism of the Islamofascist Swine among our nation's student population.
Now you're just making things up. Rhetoric is a fickle god - tomorrow the voices in the radio will tell you something new for you to believe with all of your heart, but today - this is just plain bullshit. I can't even tell - are you claiming that all our colleges are full of terrorists? Also, please give us some evidence of rampant violence towards what you call "anti-islamofacists" (I can't believe I even typed out that horrible abuse of the english language).

Hasn't changed my life. How about you? Has Obama's secret army broken down your door yet to drag you off to the FEMA camps yet? How about Shar'a law.. are you forced to submit to that yet? Or are you just enjoying raging against an unseen and imaginary foe?

No disrespect meant, but why would you try to logically debate with a moron who begins his argument with "MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami EXPOSES ITS TRANSPARENT AGENDA"

This is obviously an imbecile who does not think rationally. You can't debate people like this, it would be like trying to debate an 8 year old.

You'll go on and on with details of your side of the debate, and he'll respond with "So what, Jeeeerk!" or some other such nonsense.

lol.

Obami-Salami EXPOSES ITS TRANSPARENT AGENDA of RAMMING DOWN OUR THROATS THE FAILED and/or FAILING CANADIAN, and EUROPEAN SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, that will of necessity RATION our Health care because the goal is to SUBSIDIZE 47 MILLION additional people,

So your position is that you want all these folks to go untreated just so you won't have to sit beside them in a waiting room?

Nice.

pay for it yourself mr dogood. go ahead, get your check book and put your money where your mouth is. stop trying to force your neighbors to do it for you ya lazy welfare recipent.

Nice.

seriously...you can't be that stupid.....are you?
There are 14 million illegal aliens included in that 47 million figure...and another 16 million WHO OPTED OUT OF EMPLOYER OFFERED HEALTHCARE so they would have more money to spend on crap!
You want those fuckers to get free healthcare off of your dime???? If so..you are a fucking loon!!!!

Nice.

seriously...you can't be that stupid.....are you?
There are 14 million illegal aliens included in that 47 million figure...and another 16 million WHO OPTED OUT OF EMPLOYER OFFERED HEALTHCARE so they would have more money to spend on crap!
You want those fuckers to get free healthcare off of your dime???? If so..you are a fucking loon!!!!

Now, when you quote numbers like that, if you want to be taken seriously, you'll have to give some proof. Otherwise, you're just talking out your ass.

Everyone knows the 47 million number is phoney baloney, a made up bit of bulldookey to begin with. It's a humbug designed to make people discard rational thought. It works quite well with leftist who in general aren't the most rational of people to begin with or they wouldn't be leftists.

Everyone knows the 47 million number is phoney baloney, a made up bit of bulldookey to begin with. It's a humbug designed to make people discard rational thought. It works quite well with leftist who in general aren't the most rational of people to begin with or they wouldn't be leftists.

Oh, ok. Now I believe you, just because you said "Everyone knows that...".

Seriously, is this the best you can do?

YouTube - HatingnotDebating

This was apparently from McCaskill's town hall meeting.

I'll be honest, I've always been supportive of some Universal Health System, though I'm still undecided whether the plans offered thus far are really the answer. I can say, jumping up and ripping apart some woman's Rosa Parks poster who did not seem to be doing anything is not the way to approach anything. That being said, getting up and screaming at the guy probably a crappy way of getting anything accomplished either. You walk over to the cops, say he tore my poster up and let them deal with it.

There seems to be a lot of almost psychotic anger on both sides of the issue, when lets face it, a majority of people haven't given it a hours worth of thought. I know, sort of a fruity "can't we all just get along" post.

But seriously, is this what we really want to become as a nation?

people dont want the shit, the demos need to take the fucking hint

The Republican attack squad of the 1920's was the Klu Klux Klan. They even wore covering over their face like your image.

Suuuure. Hey, I'm a lib - and I don't give a shit about some stupid video that someone made on their computer, for a shitty rap song. Would you like to be blamed for everything that any Conservative has ever done?

No? Well then quit bringing it up to "prove" that all liberals are mean spirited.

Excuse me, but we ARE blamed for everything any conservative has ever done, as well as anything bad ever done by anyone that leftists think they can LINK to conservatives.

I blame leftists not for the actions of their lunatics, but for their utter unwillingness to condemn their lunatics.

Well, I'm new here. So, bookmark this post. If you ever hear me blame all cons for the actions of a few, you'll make a point.

It's not my responsibility to condemn anyone, lib or con. I'm not big on condemning. But I dislike being lumped into a larger category simply because my political views may appear to fall on the left side of the spectrum. The point is, Liberals as a whole are not a hive mind. We don't all agree on everything, in fact I'm sure there are plenty of things that I agree with more cons than libs on. Don't try to pigeonhole me, and we'll get along just fine.

We won't get along at all, because you're clearly just another typical, cookie-cutter leftist with nothing new or interesting to bring to the debate. Know how I can tell? You've already started off with one of the classic bobblehead leftist talking points: It's all about me. Me, me, me! You said something concerning a group of people, and I interpret it strictly about ME, and since I personally have not done it yet, that completely invalidates your remark about an entire group, because all remarks are about ME!!!

You just lumped yourself, Sparky, by behaving EXACTLY like a member of the hive. I'll believe you don't all agree on everything when even ONE of you can make a post that isn't word-for-word quoted out of the frigging playbook.

2 things, First the Klan was an entirely a Democratic Party Organization in the 1920's. History is your friend learn some.

2nd First thing you learn to distrust in any logic class are round numbers. The odds of their being exactly 47 million people without health insurance are about a million to one against. It looks like a number some one pulled out of a warm moist place when they were trying to impress some one.

And since your side is the one trotting out this fictitious number all the damn time why is it our job to prove it real?

YouTube - HatingnotDebating

This was apparently from McCaskill's town hall meeting.

I'll be honest, I've always been supportive of some Universal Health System, though I'm still undecided whether the plans offered thus far are really the answer. I can say, jumping up and ripping apart some woman's Rosa Parks poster who did not seem to be doing anything is not the way to approach anything. That being said, getting up and screaming at the guy probably a crappy way of getting anything accomplished either. You walk over to the cops, say he tore my poster up and let them deal with it.

There seems to be a lot of almost psychotic anger on both sides of the issue, when lets face it, a majority of people haven't given it a hours worth of thought. I know, sort of a fruity "can't we all just get along" post.

But seriously, is this what we really want to become as a nation?

people dont want the shit, the demos need to take the fucking hint

The Republican attack squad of the 1920's was the Klu Klux Klan. They even wore covering over their face like your image.

Leave Democrat Robert Byrd out of this...

byrd-kkk.jpg

Last edited:

Hey, new boy. Make a frigging note of this, so I don't have to repeat it seven or eight times for you like I have every other dimwit on this board. LIFE EXPECTANCY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS. Write it down somewhere.

Higher customer satisfaction according to whom? In what regard? Cite a source and document the methodology, please.

Higher cancer survival rates? Not hardly.

Ditto. Start sourcing, or I'll just assume you're full of shit.

How did you get from "controlled by libs" to "full of terrorists"? Your logic is not like our Earth logic.

We said the same thing about the "evil" Patriot Act, but it's still taken as gospel - you should excuse the expression - that jackbooted thugs were oppressing people right and left after it was passed.

Nice.

I think his position is that he wants them to go without treatment that is paid for by his money.

2 things, First the Klan was an entirely a Democratic Party Organization in the 1920's. History is your friend learn some.

2nd First thing you learn to distrust in any logic class are round numbers. The odds of their being exactly 47 million people without health insurance are about a million to one against. It looks like a number some one pulled out of a warm moist place when they were trying to impress some one.

And since your side is the one trotting out this fictitious number all the damn time why is it our job to prove it real?

The only state that the Klan was able to place their people in the govenor's seat on down was Indiana. They were all Republican's.

When the Govenor was removed from office and it was revealed what the Klan was doing helped bring the whole Klan down.

Forum List

Back