Everyone knows the US is doing in the Middle East exactly what Israel planned for decades? Right?

How much do you get paid per post?
I can imagine your Mullah walking up and down the room watching each of his low wage posters post stupid memes 24/7.
Are you Hasbara?
images-1-1.jpg
I read history from sites not called FuckTheJews.org
Have you read much about a Semitic Union?
quote-violence-is-part-of-the-resistance-to-occupation-the-basic-fact-is-not-the-violence-uri-avnery-129-97-26.jpg

"An Israeli-Palestinian Federation Is Still the Way
The old dream of a Semitic union still has a chance - a political and economic union similar to the EU."
An Israeli-Palestinian federation is still the way
What's the Muslim Union?
Murdering anyone who doesn't believe exactly what you believe.
Thanks to Cable, Smart Devices and the Internet, you can't hide your bullshit behind memes anymore.

How can racist Israeli Jews create an exclusively Jewish state when 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians?
Israel-white-1300x734.jpg

:p
I already answered this. Those useless Palleys gotsta go.
Go where...
Jerusalem-PalestineCapital.jpg
Give them 60 days to find a new hovel to live in.

Then game's on.
You're much better at killing women and children, remember?
lebanon1.jpg

"Israel’s Second Lebanon War Remains a Resounding Failure
The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
Israel’s Second Lebanon War remains a resounding failure
I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.
I have also never killed anyone, and I've also noticed how...
gettyimages-940030298-c946992ae34d21d1b362ad995eee0c60341a1ffe-s900-c85.jpg

Jews have also knocked down quite a few victims who were a hundred yards away from the nearest rock thrower.

Israel Slaughters Unarmed Palestinian Protesters While Trump Admin. Shouts 'Hamas!'

"The Israeli military killed 60 and wounded 2,200 Palestinians protesters in one day, as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner opened the US embassy in Jerusalem. Journalist Ali Abunimah says the Trump administration is misleadingly pointing the finger at Hamas to distract from Israel’s crimes."

Go where...

Then game's on.
lebanon1.jpg

The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.

Jews have also knocked down quite a few victims who were a hundred yards away from the nearest rock thrower.

Israel Slaughters Unarmed Palestinian Protesters While Trump Admin. Shouts 'Hamas!'

"The Israeli military killed 60 and wounded 2,200 Palestinians protesters in one day, as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner opened the US embassy in Jerusalem. Journalist Ali Abunimah says the Trump administration is misleadingly pointing the finger at Hamas to distract from Israel’s crimes."

Palis should have stayed home:rolleyes:

I can imagine your Mullah walking up and down the room watching each of his low wage posters post stupid memes 24/7.
Are you Hasbara?
images-1-1.jpg
quote-violence-is-part-of-the-resistance-to-occupation-the-basic-fact-is-not-the-violence-uri-avnery-129-97-26.jpg

The old dream of a Semitic union still has a chance - a political and economic union similar to the EU."
What's the Muslim Union?
Thanks to Cable, Smart Devices and the Internet, you can't hide your bullshit behind memes anymore.
"Uri Avnery (Hebrew: אורי אבנרי‬, also transliterated Uri Avneri, born 10 September 1923) is an Israeli writer and founder of the Gush Shalom peace movement..."

Uri Avnery - Wikipedia

"After the Egyptian Revolution of 1952 Avnery used his editorials in HaOlam HaZeh to call for a preventive war against Egypt, arguing that 'the reactionary Arab regimes' would attack Israel 'the minute Arab superiority in weapons over Israel is great enough.'[11]

"He began to revise his views after the 1956 Suez Crisis, which ended in Israeli withdrawal and strengthened Nasser.[12]

"In June 1957 Avnery suggested that Israel aid Palestinians in overthrowing the Hashemite monarchy in Jordan (a 'product of imperialism'); Israel would then form a federation with the new Palestinian Jordanian state.[12]

"In the late 1950s Avnery was among the founders of the group Semitic Action, which argued for a regional federation of Israel and its neighbors."

Go where...

Then game's on.
lebanon1.jpg

You have ANY FOOTAGE at all of any PEACEFUL protests by "Palestinians" going on
at the Gaza/Israel border. -------I was in PEACEFUL protests during the 1960s and 70s.
We walked around holding signs------or sat on the grass holding signs------and sang songs.
THAT IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST ----------we were warned and watched each other ----NOT TO
LITTER--------and we blocked no ones passage thru the area. Jettisoning Molotov cocktails and
rocks at people is NOT "PEACEFUL PROTEST"-------your notion that someone in the massive
aggression who caught a bullet did not have a weapon in his hand at the time he was hit makes
him a "peaceful" protestor---------is PSYCHOTIC. Everyone present at a Molotov cocktail
and rock throwing fest is GUILTY -----just as is everyone present at a LYNCHING PARTY.
ANYONE who wants to be a peaceful protestor-------here is my sage advice-------when rocks and
bombs start flying-----and fires are set-----TIME TO LEAVE and find a real peaceful protest
ELSEWHERE

Go where...

Then game's on.
lebanon1.jpg

Their homes were stolen by greedy Jews.
refugees-displaced1948.gif

Why do you think thieves deserve reward?
Maps

Are you Hasbara?
images-1-1.jpg

What's the Muslim Union?
"Uri Avnery (Hebrew: אורי אבנרי‬, also transliterated Uri Avneri, born 10 September 1923) is an Israeli writer and founder of the Gush Shalom peace movement..."

Uri Avnery - Wikipedia

"After the Egyptian Revolution of 1952 Avnery used his editorials in HaOlam HaZeh to call for a preventive war against Egypt, arguing that 'the reactionary Arab regimes' would attack Israel 'the minute Arab superiority in weapons over Israel is great enough.'[11]

"He began to revise his views after the 1956 Suez Crisis, which ended in Israeli withdrawal and strengthened Nasser.[12]

"In June 1957 Avnery suggested that Israel aid Palestinians in overthrowing the Hashemite monarchy in Jordan (a 'product of imperialism'); Israel would then form a federation with the new Palestinian Jordanian state.[12]

"In the late 1950s Avnery was among the founders of the group Semitic Action, which argued for a regional federation of Israel and its neighbors."

Avneri is a FAILED POLITICIAN in Israel for about half a century------He writes for the sensationalist
rag HA ARETZ and ------sings for his supper at parties held by jerks who consider themselves
AVANT GARDE---------you might just as well be quoting mad magazine or the LENNY BRUCE
ARCHIVES

Then game's on.
lebanon1.jpg

Maps

whose homes were stolen and when ??? you got names and places ??? I know lots of people who lived
in the middle east whose homes were stolen-----
all of them are jews.

lebanon1.jpg

Maps

whose homes were stolen and when ??? you got names and places ??? I know lots of people who lived
all of them are jews.
Most of it was desert.................which the Israelis cultivated.................nomads passed by and their camels took a dump while passing through.........LOL

Are you Hasbara?
images-1-1.jpg

What's the Muslim Union?

Uri Avnery - Wikipedia

Avneri is a FAILED POLITICIAN in Israel for about half a century------He writes for the sensationalist
rag HA ARETZ and ------sings for his supper at parties held by jerks who consider themselves
AVANT GARDE---------you might just as well be quoting mad magazine or the LENNY BRUCE
ARCHIVES
Have the Racist Jews of Israel decided to launch al-Nakba 2.0?
Will you celebrate?
3ddfed1420649a68e2f6bb4e8dcc9645.jpg

Some things never change.

lebanon1.jpg

Maps

all of them are jews.
How many Jews in Palestine had their homes, farms, businesses, and bank accounts stolen by non-Jews?

lebanon1.jpg

Maps

all of them are jews.

You are the terrorists who stole people's property. (The Zionists)

The Muzzies here want Israel gone.........well

giphy.gif

How many Zionist terrorists on this forum want Muslims exterminated?

Get your head out of your asses..................and get back to me.................Spend your money on helping people and stop using it on guns..........stop teaching your kids to strap bombs on themselves and killing themselves..................

In other words get out of the 7th Century and stop your BS.

Maps

all of them are jews.
Most of it was desert.................which the Israelis cultivated.................nomads passed by and their camels took a dump while passing through.........LOL
Palestine was not all desert before the arrival of Jews.

Maps

"Between the time of partition and the declaration of Israel on 78% of historic Palestine in 1948, the newly formed Jewish state had depopulated (through massacres, expulsion orders, and fear tactics) over 400 villages and made refugees of at least 726,000 Palestinians (see U.N.).

"As Moshe Dayan put it, 'Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either.'"

"Learn more about refugees."

giphy.gif

Get your head out of your asses..................and get back to me.................Spend your money on helping people and stop using it on guns..........stop teaching your kids to strap bombs on themselves and killing themselves..................

You Zionists are the #1 problem.

Your Zionists include Eichmann behind the Holocaust, W. Bush, H.W Bush, LBJ, and Israel bodies strewn all over the place by Zionist maniacs.

giphy.gif

You Zionists are the #1 problem.

Your Zionists include Eichmann behind the Holocaust, W. Bush, H.W Bush, LBJ, and Israel bodies strewn all over the place by Zionist maniacs.

Your quest for another Ottoman Empire will FAIL....................Your quest to destroy Israel will FAIL.................

Good Luck gif stands.

Its a lessen to be learned...this whole thread...I'm amazed at how many people hate Israel so much they have grown blind to our real enemy...very enlightening thread....

Forum List

Back