Everyone knows the US is doing in the Middle East exactly what Israel planned for decades? Right?

Yes, I've often wondered why that Jew Hitler slaughtered all those Jews.

Palleys up next.
How can racist Israeli Jews create an exclusively Jewish state when 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians?
Israel-white-1300x734.jpg

:p
You mean the Arabs who help the Israeils quell all the potential terrorist attacks on a daily basis?

In their own words, no one has to make this up. The US is executing Israel's long held plan of regime change across the Arab world, starting with Iraq.

Oded Yinon, Israeli Foreign Ministry, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties":

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."

Douglas Feith, David Wurmser, Neocons in the George W. Bush administration wrote BEFORE 9/11 in "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (Israel)" 1996:

"Israel can shape its strategic environment...by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."

Feith wrote that paper for Netanyahu. He later became Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, with the highest security clearances and access to the nation's defenses before 9/11.

And General Wes Clark let the cat of of the bag that the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction. It was part of a bigger plan, driven by the Zionist Neocons in the Bush White House:

"...we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." -General Wesley Clark, 2007

And it all started with 9/11. Who was in NYC cheering and high-fiving the burning towers? Israeli Mossad agents.

It's all in our faces, in black and white. American blood and treasure, national solvency, all gone for Israel. I nominate Americans for the stupidest suckers in world history.

Oded Yinon
oy1.jpg

de034e350d5d050c252ecc3f8183e0ef.png

Israel know Trump is easily played.

Trump is a racist, born and bred. The first time his name appeared in the New York Times it was as a defendant in a racial discrimination lawsuit. Of course, Israeli Jews would find him a useful bigot.
insider-trump3-blog480.jpg

1973 | Meet Donald Trump

I'm not sure if he's a racist. I think he's an arrogant prick, self centered, all of that shit. It's not necessarily racism, it's a superiority complex over ALL PEOPLE.

In their own words, no one has to make this up. The US is executing Israel's long held plan of regime change across the Arab world, starting with Iraq.

Oded Yinon, Israeli Foreign Ministry, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties":

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria...Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon..."

Douglas Feith, David Wurmser, Neocons in the George W. Bush administration wrote BEFORE 9/11 in "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (Israel)" 1996:

"Israel can shape its strategic environment...by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."

Feith wrote that paper for Netanyahu. He later became Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, with the highest security clearances and access to the nation's defenses before 9/11.

And General Wes Clark let the cat of of the bag that the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction. It was part of a bigger plan, driven by the Zionist Neocons in the Bush White House:

"...we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." -General Wesley Clark, 2007

And it all started with 9/11. Who was in NYC cheering and high-fiving the burning towers? Israeli Mossad agents.

It's all in our faces, in black and white. American blood and treasure, national solvency, all gone for Israel. I nominate Americans for the stupidest suckers in world history.

Oded Yinon
oy1.jpg

Nice photoshopped avatar dumbass!

Oded Yinon
oy1.jpg

I think your vest is ticking.

Is that you, Ari? Don't forget ping-pong match in break room!

How Israel and its partisans work to censor the Internet

1405641502855.jpg

IDFComputerSchool.jpg

That looks a lot like where I work, but I recruit Americans for our military,

Palleys up next.
How can racist Israeli Jews create an exclusively Jewish state when 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians?

You mean the Arabs who help the Israeils quell all the potential terrorist attacks on a daily basis?
Stop stealing Palestinian land and water: stop using their children for target practice, and your threat of "potential terrorist attacks" will drop precipitously.
Gaza Activist: Israel's Massacres Won't Stop Our Struggle (1/2)
btw, Jews are the Terror in Palestine.
But you already knew that.
Right?

Palleys up next.

Stop stealing Palestinian land and water: stop using their children for target practice, and your threat of "potential terrorist attacks" will drop precipitously.
Gaza Activist: Israel's Massacres Won't Stop Our Struggle (1/2)
btw, Jews are the Terror in Palestine.
But you already knew that.
Right?
How much do you get paid per post?
I can imagine your Mullah walking up and down the room watching each of his low wage posters post stupid memes 24/7.

Oded Yinon
oy1.jpg

Israel know Trump is easily played.

Trump is a racist, born and bred. The first time his name appeared in the New York Times it was as a defendant in a racial discrimination lawsuit. Of course, Israeli Jews would find him a useful bigot.
insider-trump3-blog480.jpg

1973 | Meet Donald Trump

I'm not sure if he's a racist. I think he's an arrogant prick, self centered, all of that shit. It's not necessarily racism, it's a superiority complex over ALL PEOPLE.

Trump definitely regards himself as a superior being, and I suspect he acquired that belief from his father at a time when bigots were far less careful about airing their views about race in public:

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

"Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s.

"More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya.

"He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.

"The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive.

"And Trump himself has claimed that he is 'the least racist person.'

"But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist.

"He talks about and treats people differently based on their race.

"He has done so for years, and he is still doing so."

Palleys up next.

I already answered this. Those useless Palleys gotsta go.
Go where...
Jerusalem-PalestineCapital.jpg
Give them 60 days to find a new hovel to live in.

Then game's on.
You're much better at killing women and children, remember?
lebanon1.jpg

"Israel’s Second Lebanon War Remains a Resounding Failure
The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
Israel’s Second Lebanon War remains a resounding failure

Palleys up next.

Go where...

Then game's on.
lebanon1.jpg

The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
And yet another out of context meme.

Palleys up next.

Go where...

Then game's on.
lebanon1.jpg

I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.

How much do you get paid per post?
I can imagine your Mullah walking up and down the room watching each of his low wage posters post stupid memes 24/7.
Are you Hasbara?
images-1-1.jpg
I read history from sites not called FuckTheJews.org
Have you read much about a Semitic Union?
quote-violence-is-part-of-the-resistance-to-occupation-the-basic-fact-is-not-the-violence-uri-avnery-129-97-26.jpg

"An Israeli-Palestinian Federation Is Still the Way
The old dream of a Semitic union still has a chance - a political and economic union similar to the EU."
An Israeli-Palestinian federation is still the way

Forum List

Back