Everyone knows the US is doing in the Middle East exactly what Israel planned for decades? Right?

I already answered this. Those useless Palleys gotsta go.
Go where...
Jerusalem-PalestineCapital.jpg
Give them 60 days to find a new hovel to live in.

Then game's on.
You're much better at killing women and children, remember?
lebanon1.jpg

"Israel’s Second Lebanon War Remains a Resounding Failure
The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
Israel’s Second Lebanon War remains a resounding failure
I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.
I have also never killed anyone, and I've also noticed how...
gettyimages-940030298-c946992ae34d21d1b362ad995eee0c60341a1ffe-s900-c85.jpg

Jews have also knocked down quite a few victims who were a hundred yards away from the nearest rock thrower.

Israel Slaughters Unarmed Palestinian Protesters While Trump Admin. Shouts 'Hamas!'

"The Israeli military killed 60 and wounded 2,200 Palestinians protesters in one day, as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner opened the US embassy in Jerusalem. Journalist Ali Abunimah says the Trump administration is misleadingly pointing the finger at Hamas to distract from Israel’s crimes."
Congratulations!
Perhaps you can clone yourself and rid the world of the 300,000 Muslims who yearn for Jihad.

The Muzzies here want Israel gone.........well

giphy.gif

How many Zionist terrorists on this forum want Muslims exterminated?

Get your head out of your asses..................and get back to me.................Spend your money on helping people and stop using it on guns..........stop teaching your kids to strap bombs on themselves and killing themselves..................

In other words get out of the 7th Century and stop your BS.

You Zionists are the #1 problem.

Your Zionists include Eichmann behind the Holocaust, W. Bush, H.W Bush, LBJ, and Israel bodies strewn all over the place by Zionist maniacs.

Your quest for another Ottoman Empire will FAIL....................Your quest to destroy Israel will FAIL.................

Good Luck gif stands.

LOL @ you dumb Zionist brutes... I have a name celebrating Jan III Sobieski's victory over Islamic Turks, and I support them?

I support a Catholic Empire, which calls for Zionist Chimps to vacate the U.S.A, and Israel because Israel was once Roman (Italian land) longer than it was Jewish, and because Catholic France, and Spain owned most of the U.S.A territories before the U.S.A did.

Your job is to post facts out of sequence, not to make up bullshit...you have failed in your job.

I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.

Jews have also knocked down quite a few victims who were a hundred yards away from the nearest rock thrower.

Israel Slaughters Unarmed Palestinian Protesters While Trump Admin. Shouts 'Hamas!'

"The Israeli military killed 60 and wounded 2,200 Palestinians protesters in one day, as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner opened the US embassy in Jerusalem. Journalist Ali Abunimah says the Trump administration is misleadingly pointing the finger at Hamas to distract from Israel’s crimes."

Palis should have stayed home:rolleyes:
Their homes were stolen by greedy Jews.
refugees-displaced1948.gif

Why do you think thieves deserve reward?
Maps

whose homes were stolen and when ??? you got names and places ??? I know lots of people who lived
in the middle east whose homes were stolen-----
all of them are jews.
How many Jews in Palestine had their homes, farms, businesses, and bank accounts stolen by non-Jews?

what are you calling "Palestine"? there was no country called "Palestine" back then-----how about we deal with the MIDDLE EAST where jews have lived for something like 4000 years and were a "NATION" long
before the rapist pig of mecca was born. How many jews were pillaged, rape and enslaved by muslims in the 1400 years of Islamic rampage? MILLIONS.

Maps

whose homes were stolen and when ??? you got names and places ??? I know lots of people who lived
all of them are jews.
How many Jews in Palestine had their homes, farms, businesses, and bank accounts stolen by non-Jews?

what are you calling "Palestine"? there was no country called "Palestine" back then-----how about we deal with the MIDDLE EAST where jews have lived for something like 4000 years and were a "NATION" long
before the rapist pig of mecca was born. How many jews were pillaged, rape and enslaved by muslims in the 1400 years of Islamic rampage? MILLIONS.

make that tens of millions-------as to hindus and Zoroastrians-----make that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

Maps

all of them are jews.

make that tens of millions-------as to hindus and Zoroastrians-----make that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

as to Christians-----probably at least tens of millions

Give them 60 days to find a new hovel to live in.

Then game's on.
You're much better at killing women and children, remember?
lebanon1.jpg

"Israel’s Second Lebanon War Remains a Resounding Failure
The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
Israel’s Second Lebanon War remains a resounding failure

Maps

The Palis never in history have had their own country or nation to call home.

Try again

What do the Palestinian people want?

Dead Joos

the palis want what their Imams TELL them to
want--------dead jooos, dead hindoos, dead
Christians, dead Buddhists -------anyone not
willing to lick the shitty ass of their "god" -----
muhummad and PAY them for being muslim
dogs. If I had not heard it in mosques---I would
never make this claim

You have ANY FOOTAGE at all of any PEACEFUL protests by "Palestinians" going on
at the Gaza/Israel border. -------I was in PEACEFUL protests during the 1960s and 70s.
We walked around holding signs------or sat on the grass holding signs------and sang songs.
THAT IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST ----------we were warned and watched each other ----NOT TO
LITTER--------and we blocked no ones passage thru the area. Jettisoning Molotov cocktails and
Do you remember Sharpeville?
sharpeville_4.jpg

"The Sharpeville massacre was an event which occurred on 21 March 1960, at the police station in the South African township of Sharpeville in Transvaal (today part of Gauteng)."
Sharpeville massacre - Wikipedia

The Jewish state has been swirling the South African drain for decades. Your latest blood-letting in Gaza will only hasten your demise.

Avneri is a FAILED POLITICIAN in Israel for about half a century------He writes for the sensationalist
rag HA ARETZ and ------sings for his supper at parties held by jerks who consider themselves
AVANT GARDE---------you might just as well be quoting mad magazine or the LENNY BRUCE
ARCHIVES
Your Hero?
1018316866.jpg

"All the Scandals Involving Netanyahu, and Where They Stand

Sara's looming indictment, German subs affair, bribery suspicions and trusted Netanyahu associates have you confused? Here's a breakdown of each of the investigations"
All the scandals involving Netanyahu, and where they stand

at the Gaza/Israel border. -------I was in PEACEFUL protests during the 1960s and 70s.
We walked around holding signs------or sat on the grass holding signs------and sang songs.
THAT IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST ----------we were warned and watched each other ----NOT TO
LITTER--------and we blocked no ones passage thru the area. Jettisoning Molotov cocktails and
sharpeville_4.jpg

"The Sharpeville massacre was an event which occurred on 21 March 1960, at the police station in the South African township of Sharpeville in Transvaal (today part of Gauteng)."

The Jewish state has been swirling the South African drain for decades. Your latest blood-letting in Gaza will only hasten your demise.
Uh huh.

sharpeville_4.jpg

Uh huh.

Sobie has it-----He said that he saw the IDF----shooting at peaceful people------Be patient---he will
post the footage of the "PEACEFUL PALESTNIANS"

Timeline of the history of the region of Palestine - Wikipedia[/URL][/B]

"Prior to the 2nd millennium BC[edit][/SIZE]

This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2011)
Jews were never as special as you imagine.

Nice theories with zero evidence.
But that’s what historians get paid to do.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question...what do the "Palestinian people want"?

the light at the end of the tunnel - Hamas are not complete idiots.
Hamas leaders think they are getting paid by Allah sending jihad masses for support of an Islam fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception to keep Christians subjugated to pedophilia slavery.

Nice theories with zero evidence.
But that’s what historians get paid to do.

George is into protozoans

Forum List

Back