Everyone knows the US is doing in the Middle East exactly what Israel planned for decades? Right?

The Muzzies here want Israel gone.........well

giphy.gif

How many Zionist terrorists on this forum want Muslims exterminated?

Get your head out of your asses..................and get back to me.................Spend your money on helping people and stop using it on guns..........stop teaching your kids to strap bombs on themselves and killing themselves..................

In other words get out of the 7th Century and stop your BS.

You Zionists are the #1 problem.

Your Zionists include Eichmann behind the Holocaust, W. Bush, H.W Bush, LBJ, and Israel bodies strewn all over the place by Zionist maniacs.

Your quest for another Ottoman Empire will FAIL....................Your quest to destroy Israel will FAIL.................

Good Luck gif stands.

LOL @ you dumb Zionist brutes... I have a name celebrating Jan III Sobieski's victory over Islamic Turks, and I support them?

I support a Catholic Empire, which calls for Zionist Chimps to vacate the U.S.A, and Israel because Israel was once Roman (Italian land) longer than it was Jewish, and because Catholic France, and Spain owned most of the U.S.A territories before the U.S.A did.

Its a lessen to be learned...this whole thread...I'm amazed at how many people hate Israel so much they have grown blind to our real enemy...very enlightening thread....

The real enemy are the Zionists like shit W Bush who got 6,000 Americans killed, and over 100,000 Iraqis killed, as he also brought in tons of Muslims, and Mexican illegals.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question...what do the "Palestinian people want"?

The real enemy are the Zionists like shit W Bush who got 6,000 Americans killed, and over 100,000 Iraqis killed, as he also brought in tons of Muslims, and Mexican illegals
I'm not a fan of the Bush family...never have been...What do the Palestinian people want?

giphy.gif

Get your head out of your asses..................and get back to me.................Spend your money on helping people and stop using it on guns..........stop teaching your kids to strap bombs on themselves and killing themselves..................

Your Zionists include Eichmann behind the Holocaust, W. Bush, H.W Bush, LBJ, and Israel bodies strewn all over the place by Zionist maniacs.

Your quest for another Ottoman Empire will FAIL....................Your quest to destroy Israel will FAIL.................

Good Luck gif stands.

LOL @ you dumb Zionist brutes... I have a name celebrating Jan III Sobieski's victory over Islamic Turks, and I support them?

I support a Catholic Empire, which calls for Zionist Chimps to vacate the U.S.A, and Israel because Israel was once Roman (Italian land) longer than it was Jewish, and because Catholic France, and Spain owned most of the U.S.A territories before the U.S.A did.

The entire world map of countries were given boundaries decided by War.............that has never changed in the history of mankind.........

The arabs of the middle east have had caliphates since inception................the inquisition via Islam that never ended............entire cultures are killed because they don't believe as they do...............especially christians............Islam promotes the most RADICAL BIGOTS and RACIST in the world.............and they KILL THOSE WHO DON'T COMPLY.......................which is what you want for Israel.

You want the land...............take it..........you've tried before...........and failed.......and you will fail again.

Good Luck gif stands.

The entire world map of countries were given boundaries decided by War.............that has never changed in the history of mankind.........

The arabs of the middle east have had caliphates since inception................the inquisition via Islam that never ended............entire cultures are killed because they don't believe as they do...............especially christians............Islam promotes the most RADICAL BIGOTS and RACIST in the world.............and they KILL THOSE WHO DON'T COMPLY.......................which is what you want for Israel.

You want the land...............take it..........you've tried before...........and failed.......and you will fail again.

The Zionists are offensive, they waste our tax dollars, and American lives for Israel on their Zionist wars, and then they brng in shit loads of Muslims, Hispanics, and others to destroy our culture.

Apparently the Zionists only think borders are for Israel.

Are there no brave honest anti Zionist out there that will answer that question? What do the Palestinian people want?

[QUOTE="georgephillip, post: 19931754, member:
Palestine was not all desert before the arrival of Jews.

When was that "BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF JEWS" --
'in palestine' ????

Are there no brave honest anti Zionist out there that will answer that question? What do the Palestinian people want?

I'm not a Palestinian, but the Zionists have been pissing off my Polish people too.

They think the Zionists don't owe Palestine a dime for land lost to Terrorist Israel but that Poland owes Israel money for Jewish property lost to Nazis, and Soviets.

Personally I support a World where Jews are assimilated, and everyone else exists.

They don't have a real country, they insulted everybody by not assimilating.

It's time Jews assimilate, and accept Christ.

I'm not a Palestinian, but the Zionists have been pissing off my Polish people too.

They think the Zionists don't owe Palestine a dime for land lost to Terrorist Israel but that Poland owes Israel money for Jewish property lost to Nazis, and Soviets.

Personally I support a World where Jews are assimilated, and everyone else exists.

That's not an answer...are you a coward or something? answer the damn question...

That's not an answer...are you a coward or something? answer the damn question...

I think Palestinians want their country, without a bunch of Parasite Vermin Terrorists stealing, killing, and destroying them since the 1940's.

I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.
I have also never killed anyone, and I've also noticed how...
gettyimages-940030298-c946992ae34d21d1b362ad995eee0c60341a1ffe-s900-c85.jpg

Jews have also knocked down quite a few victims who were a hundred yards away from the nearest rock thrower.

Israel Slaughters Unarmed Palestinian Protesters While Trump Admin. Shouts 'Hamas!'

"The Israeli military killed 60 and wounded 2,200 Palestinians protesters in one day, as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner opened the US embassy in Jerusalem. Journalist Ali Abunimah says the Trump administration is misleadingly pointing the finger at Hamas to distract from Israel’s crimes."

Palis should have stayed home:rolleyes:
Their homes were stolen by greedy Jews.
refugees-displaced1948.gif

Why do you think thieves deserve reward?
Maps

whose homes were stolen and when ??? you got names and places ??? I know lots of people who lived
in the middle east whose homes were stolen-----
all of them are jews.

You are the terrorists who stole people's property. (The Zionists)[/QUOTE

you got names and places and times of "Zionists
stealiing property"? -------by whom and from whom?

I think Palestinians want their country, without a bunch of Parasite Vermin Terrorists stealing, killing, and destroying them since the 1940's.

the only people called "PALESTNIAN" in the 1940s
were jews. -------are you citing the 1940s as the time of
the BEGINNING OF THE ARRIVAL OF JEWS

You don't want to answer the question because you know the answer...

giphy.gif

Good Luck gif stands.

you are beyond wacked out. Israel was never
ROMAN LAND-----it was invaded by barbaric nuts who
entertained their sluts by feeding people to lions for
a few years

Forum List

Back