Everyone knows the US is doing in the Middle East exactly what Israel planned for decades? Right?

Well since no anti Zionist on the board can answer the question I will give it a go...The Palestinians want the Jews to leave Israel by any means necessary...dead or alive...they hate the fact that non Muslims are living in Israel...they hate people of different faith whether they be Jewish or Christian or Buddhist....
They are modern day throwback bigots and should not be tolerated in a civilized world...I don't give a rip on what happened in the past its time for the adults in the world to put a stop to this kind of openly sanctioned bigotry...
The Jewish people will never leave Israel nor should they...its time for the Palestinians to come into the modern day and stop this throwback nonsense and do whats best for themselves....and that is to accept the world as it is and fit in...

Timeline of the history of the region of Palestine - Wikipedia[/URL][/B]

"Prior to the 2nd millennium BC[edit][/SIZE]

This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2011)
Jews were never as special as you imagine.
Nice theories with zero evidence.
But that’s what historians get paid to do.

George is into protozoans
I prefer intelligent, kind hearted women.

irosie favors kosher carcinogens
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Yawn....

maxresdefault.jpg
Yawn....
ozw6kc87yfonqzrhpnbc.jpg

JERUSALEM—Describing the terrifying yet valiant experience to his fellow battalion members, Israel Defense Forces soldier Yossi Saadon recounted Tuesday his harrowing, heroic war story of killing an 8-month-old Palestinian child during a violent attack against protesters. 'It was a heart-pounding experience—there was smoke and gunfire all around me, and I made a split-second decision to hurl that canister of tear gas at the encroaching infant cradled in her father’s arms,'"
https://www.theonion.com/idf-soldier-recounts-harrowing-heroic-war-story-of-kil-1826048745

How unfortunate having to take the Rehnquist Reichquest Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super ego owner of the key to one nation under God with equal justice under law where admission is denied from a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception as an Islam Muslim holding the key to the Christian church in Israel to continue the "man is God" murder spree.

You're much better at killing women and children, remember?
lebanon1.jpg

"Israel’s Second Lebanon War Remains a Resounding Failure
The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
Israel’s Second Lebanon War remains a resounding failure
I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.
I have also never killed anyone, and I've also noticed how...
gettyimages-940030298-c946992ae34d21d1b362ad995eee0c60341a1ffe-s900-c85.jpg

Jews have also knocked down quite a few victims who were a hundred yards away from the nearest rock thrower.

Israel Slaughters Unarmed Palestinian Protesters While Trump Admin. Shouts 'Hamas!'

"The Israeli military killed 60 and wounded 2,200 Palestinians protesters in one day, as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner opened the US embassy in Jerusalem. Journalist Ali Abunimah says the Trump administration is misleadingly pointing the finger at Hamas to distract from Israel’s crimes."

Palis should have stayed home:rolleyes:
Their homes were stolen by greedy Jews.
refugees-displaced1948.gif

Why do you think thieves deserve reward?
Maps

The Palis never in history have had their own country or nation to call home.

Try again
lebanon1.jpg

The army has improved training, and the air force is cooperating better with Military Intelligence. But the pounding of the Home Front will only be greater next time."
I've never killed anyone, but I see those Jews have knocked down quite a few of those rock throwers the past few days.

Jews have also knocked down quite a few victims who were a hundred yards away from the nearest rock thrower.

Israel Slaughters Unarmed Palestinian Protesters While Trump Admin. Shouts 'Hamas!'

"The Israeli military killed 60 and wounded 2,200 Palestinians protesters in one day, as Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner opened the US embassy in Jerusalem. Journalist Ali Abunimah says the Trump administration is misleadingly pointing the finger at Hamas to distract from Israel’s crimes."

Maps

Try again
lebanon1.jpg

Maps

Try again
lebanon1.jpg

Maps

Try again

Another Joo lie. The Palis had orchards and vineyard going back hundreds of years, olive trees live to be hundreds of years old giving fruit. Guess these refugees in 1948 getting kicked out of their houses are just going on a picnic, right?

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Palestine had extensive agriculture.

Isn't it true that Palestine was destitute until Israelis made its desert bloom? - Palestine Remembered

PalestineAgricuturalProduction-P-327.jpg

Another Joo myth is "made the desert bloom." Not really. They just are stealing from the Palestinians land which is anywhere near water, and cutting down their trees. That's the settlers. These are really evil people. Watch these IDF tough guys cut down a poor farmer's tree, the only means of support for his family.

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Another Joo lie. The Palis had orchards and vineyard going back hundreds of years, olive trees live to be hundreds of years old giving fruit. Guess these refugees in 1948 getting kicked out of their houses are jut going on a picnic, right?

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Isn't it true that Palestine was destitute until Israelis made its desert bloom? - Palestine Remembered

JewishOwnedLands-P-376.jpg

Another Joo myth is "made the desert bloom." Not really. They just are stealing from the Palestinians land which is anywhere near water, and cutting down their trees. That's the settlers. These are really evil people. Watch these IDF tough guys cut down a poor farmer's tree.

Wtf does an orchard have to with nation's and countries...which Palastine has never been either one of.

Dumbass

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Another Joo lie. The Palis had orchards and vineyard going back hundreds of years, olive trees live to be hundreds of years old giving fruit. Guess these refugees in 1948 getting kicked out of their houses are jut going on a picnic, right?

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Another Joo myth is "made the desert bloom." Not really. They just are stealing from the Palestinians land which is anywhere near water, and cutting down their trees. That's the settlers. These are really evil people. Watch these IDF tough guys cut down a poor farmer's tree.

Wtf does an orchard have to with nation's and countries...which Palastine has never been either one of.

Dumbass

The orchards prove that Palestinians were already there.

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Dumbass

Sassy or Stupid?

Do Palestinians Exists, or Don't They? That's The Question? - Palestine Remembered

"Famous Quotes

"Michael Bar-Zohar (one of Ben-Gurion's official biographers) openly admitted that it was a myth that 'Palestine was an empty land,' and to a certain degree, he managed to explain the evolution of the myth, he wrote:

"Whatever became of the slogan: A people without a land returns to land without a people?

"The simple truth was that Palestine was not an empty land, and the Jews were only a small minority of its population.

"In the days of the empire building, the Western powers had dismissed natives as an inconsequential factor in determining whether or not to settle a territory with immigrants.

"Even after the [1st] world war, the concept of self-determination . . . . was still reserved exclusively for the developed world." (Michael Bar-Zohar, p. 45-46."

Why are so many Jews terrified by the concept of self-determination?

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Dumbass

Sassy or Stupid?

Do Palestinians Exists, or Don't They? That's The Question? - Palestine Remembered

"Famous Quotes

"Michael Bar-Zohar (one of Ben-Gurion's official biographers) openly admitted that it was a myth that 'Palestine was an empty land,' and to a certain degree, he managed to explain the evolution of the myth, he wrote:

"Whatever became of the slogan: A people without a land returns to land without a people?

"The simple truth was that Palestine was not an empty land, and the Jews were only a small minority of its population.

"In the days of the empire building, the Western powers had dismissed natives as an inconsequential factor in determining whether or not to settle a territory with immigrants.

"Even after the [1st] world war, the concept of self-determination . . . . was still reserved exclusively for the developed world." (Michael Bar-Zohar, p. 45-46."

Why are so many Jews terrified by the concept of self-determination?

2136d47f9a85c98481b58f443ba21cd8ce9198a1064b4f147af7e70aa5ce7d16_1.jpg

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Dumbass

Hate to break it to you but Arabs were a majority of Palestine since at least the 1500's up into the 1940's.

So sorry about your brain, and OCD issues.

Like most Zionists you're clearly inferior beings.

Well since no anti Zionist on the board can answer the question I will give it a go...The Palestinians want the Jews to leave Israel by any means necessary...dead or alive...they hate the fact that non Muslims are living in Israel...they hate people of different faith whether they be Jewish or Christian or Buddhist....
They are modern day throwback bigots and should not be tolerated in a civilized world...I don't give a rip on what happened in the past its time for the adults in the world to put a stop to this kind of openly sanctioned bigotry...
The Jewish people will never leave Israel nor should they...its time for the Palestinians to come into the modern day and stop this throwback nonsense and do whats best for themselves....and that is to accept the world as it is and fit in...

Why don't you give up your House for a Jewish homeland, you foolish Zionist ogre.

lebanon1.jpg

Maps

Try again

Official nation or not, the dirty Zionists displaced the Palestinians living there.

No one cares what a dirty Zionist colonist, and peddler of Human misery has to say.

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Dumbass

Hate to break it to you but Arabs were a majority of Palestine since at least the 1500's up into the 1940's.

Everyone is inferior to you and your CULT...............We are infidels because we aren't part of the cult.............

You must punish us................You must make sure no one steps on your HOLY SOIL..............and you must make sure your toilets don't face Mecca..............That is against the Building codes over there. LOL

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Maps

Try again

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Dumbass

Everyone is inferior to you and your CULT...............We are infidels because we aren't part of the cult.............

You must punish us................You must make sure no one steps on your HOLY SOIL..............and you must make sure your toilets don't face Mecca..............That is against the Building codes over there. LOL

You Zionist Anglo dregs are a major problem, you killed millions between W. Bush, and H.W Bush,

Just because I'm not like you Hick Brits, and recognize the problem of Zionism doesn't make one an Islamist.

You stupid Hicks don't understand most of the World doesn't really give 2 shits about Israel like you primitive Hick Beasts do.

We are thinkers, and you are dirty Negs, who loot, and shoot.

Try again

Try again

Try again

Try again

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Dumbass

You Zionist Anglo dregs are a major problem, you killed millions between W. Bush, and H.W Bush,

Just because I'm not like you Hick Brits, and recognize the problem of Zionism doesn't make one an Islamist.

You stupid Hicks don't understand most of the World doesn't really give 2 shits about Israel like you primitive Hick Beasts do.

Your side isn't thinking much going to the border of Israel and starting shit....................Then go.............look at the evil IDF......................

Your side has been doing that crap since 48

Palestinian_refugees.jpg

Dumbass

Your side isn't thinking much going to the border of Israel and starting shit....................Then go.............look at the evil IDF......................

Like when Israel displaced just short of 1 million Palestinians in the Nakba, committing Deir Yassin Massacre?

Yup, still the same old Jewish Zionist terrorists.

Why don't you give up your House for a Jewish homeland, you foolish Zionist ogre
There are groups you can attend to cure that attitude...I do not live in Israel...I'm not even Jewish...I'm an American and I know who my enemy is...its not Israel...if that changes I'll let you know...OK?

Dumbass

Like when Israel displaced just short of 1 million Palestinians in the Nakba, committing Deir Yassin Massacre?

Yup, still the same old Jewish Zionist terrorists.

Guess this historical rendition brings up the obvious question: how many Jewish Zionists were killed & displaced prior to the Nakba by Palestinians starting almost 2000 years earlier being the Islam pedophilia slavers they've always been ?

Forum List

Back