Everyone is dancing around the truth in the Sandra Bland arrest. What happened is obvious.

You have an articulate and good looking black woman who probably came from up north some where and you have a very red neck white officer with that hickey kind of country accent. He's probably spent his entire life within 10 miles of where that incident took place. I bet he has a half dozen confederate T shirts.

For some reason, and you can see it here on the USMB, conservatives and right wingers believe you should just give up every right you have and instantly jump at what a police officer says, no matter the circumstances, or you get what you deserve. Especially if you are black, Hispanic, gay or some other minority. It's an example of the ultimate police state.

So he stops her for not using her turn signal. Of course she should use her turn signal, that's what it's there for. He should have just given her a ticket or a warning. And if it was some other white with that hickey accent, you know he would have only given a verbal warning if he had bothered to stop them.

And I'll tell you something else. I have relatives in the deep south that I spent some vacations and a couple of summers with growing up. I speak perfect "Yawl (or as some USMB members insist, "ya'll"), and I have been stopped because my license is from out of state and I just start talking Yawl and they suddenly talk very nice and have never given me a ticket.

Clearly that officer provoked her and escalated the situation with "put out your cigarette" and "step out of the car" and arresting her. It wasn't that he wanted her respect. He wanted her to cower and shuffle and she wasn't having it. So in his tiny and racist little mind, he was teaching her a lesson and it was within his right to teach her that lesson no matter what the actual law said because of who he was, the uniform he was wearing and who she was. In that part of the country, it's the "natural order" of things.

You were wrong about Zimmerman, wrong about Brown, and pretty much wrong about everything you post. This mess is some of the most ignorant and wrong garbage that you've ever posted. I don't know how you manage to one-up your stupidity every time. It's actually fascinating.

Wrong? How?

Cop says get out of the car, you get out of the car. If the cop says stand on one leg and bark like a dog, you stand on one leg and bark like a dog.

If you take issue with it, remember it's being recorded, and sue them after the fact.

You have an articulate and good looking black woman who probably came from up north some where and you have a very red neck white officer with that hickey kind of country accent. He's probably spent his entire life within 10 miles of where that incident took place. I bet he has a half dozen confederate T shirts.

For some reason, and you can see it here on the USMB, conservatives and right wingers believe you should just give up every right you have and instantly jump at what a police officer says, no matter the circumstances, or you get what you deserve. Especially if you are black, Hispanic, gay or some other minority. It's an example of the ultimate police state.

So he stops her for not using her turn signal. Of course she should use her turn signal, that's what it's there for. He should have just given her a ticket or a warning. And if it was some other white with that hickey accent, you know he would have only given a verbal warning if he had bothered to stop them.

And I'll tell you something else. I have relatives in the deep south that I spent some vacations and a couple of summers with growing up. I speak perfect "Yawl (or as some USMB members insist, "ya'll"), and I have been stopped because my license is from out of state and I just start talking Yawl and they suddenly talk very nice and have never given me a ticket.

Clearly that officer provoked her and escalated the situation with "put out your cigarette" and "step out of the car" and arresting her. It wasn't that he wanted her respect. He wanted her to cower and shuffle and she wasn't having it. So in his tiny and racist little mind, he was teaching her a lesson and it was within his right to teach her that lesson no matter what the actual law said because of who he was, the uniform he was wearing and who she was. In that part of the country, it's the "natural order" of things.

Wow, you actually provide the film of that whacko bitch and you defend her? You hoping no one was going to watch it? She is a nut job, she did humanity a solid ridding us of her

The woman in the cell by Bland said she committed suicide. Once again an epic fail because everyone jumped to conclusions before the facts came out, I would think you all would be tired (and embarrassed) by continually being wrong. See TrayGone and the Gentle Thug.

I still can't believe Deanie Baby actually showed the tape of that nut job. She obviously had serious psychological and emotional issues, committing suicide was just an event waiting to happen

Cop says get out of the car, you get out of the car. If the cop says stand on one leg and bark like a dog, you stand on one leg and bark like a dog.

If you take issue with it, remember it's being recorded, and sue them after the fact.

Exactly, and if the cop is wrong, you take it up with their superior first and the courts second. You don't go wacko bitch on the street and provoke him

You were wrong about Zimmerman, wrong about Brown, and pretty much wrong about everything you post. This mess is some of the most ignorant and wrong garbage that you've ever posted. I don't know how you manage to one-up your stupidity every time. It's actually fascinating.

Wrong? How?

You like to follow the same process:

1 - You declare guilt based on race
2 - The facts come in and contradict your knee jerk verdict
3 - You say whatever, wait for the next even, then go back to step 1

You forgot clean. Was she clean?

You have an articulate and good looking black woman who probably came from up north some where....

With a crappy driving record and mental issues.

Sandra Bland Had Long History of Driving Legal Infractions Family Who Refused to Assist With Bail Now Refusing To Accept Suicide The Last Refuge

I

If she was that smart she would have been sensitive to regional variation. She wasn't. She was a depressed, suicidal liberal...who chose not to continue.

You forgot clean. Was she clean?

The ho probably wasn't

I

If she was that smart she would have been sensitive to regional variation. She wasn't. She was a depressed, suicidal liberal...who chose not to continue.

I can't believe how restrained that cop was. If she had been white, it probably would have been a lot worse. You don't fuck with cops down here. Seriously. There are repercussions if you think they are wrong, but you don't take that up with them on the street. She was just belligerent and she lost it anyway, he did a great job keeping his cool with the whacked out ho

She didn't use a turn signal so she deserved to die. Never heard that "rule" applied to a white person, have you?

She deserved to be pulled over. Her attitude and actions then led to her deserving to be arrested. She then chose to kill herself. Very simple time line.

Rdean, she failed to follow the rules and she got what she deserved. Follow the rules and this sort of stuff doesn't happen

I'm 4 years old and have never gotten a movie g violation or been arrested. Why the cast majority of Americans can't say the same thing suggests to me that the biggest problem in thus country is likely it's citizens.
She didn't use a turn signal so she deserved to die. Never heard that "rule" applied to a white person, have you?

Stop twisting. She determined to die. Being arrested and dying are not the same thing. 1 decision was the cops, the other decision was hers.
What she deserved where the cop was concerned was a ticket. He forced this issue. He was wrong.
But the thing that makes me suspicious, is the poorly doctored tape. What did they edit out, and why?

She deserved to be pulled over. Her attitude and actions then led to her deserving to be arrested. She then chose to kill herself. Very simple time line.

The life and times of Sandra Bland in a nut shell. You just wrote the Cliffsnotes version

Rdean, she failed to follow the rules and she got what she deserved. Follow the rules and this sort of stuff doesn't happen

I'm 4 years old and have never gotten a movie g violation or been arrested. Why the cast majority of Americans can't say the same thing suggests to me that the biggest problem in thus country is likely it's citizens.

Stop twisting. She determined to die. Being arrested and dying are not the same thing. 1 decision was the cops, the other decision was hers.
What she deserved where the cop was concerned was a ticket. He forced this issue. He was wrong.
But the thing that makes me suspicious, is the poorly doctored tape. What did they edit out, and why?
The FBI said the tape was not doctored and you better bet your ass if Obamas FBI couldn't find fault none existed

Wrong? How?

In every important respect.

It constantly amazes me how deanie's bigotry provides him with the power to know exactly what happened in any given situation, especially those involving people he doesn't like...

Thank goodness for deanie, where would we be without him? All praise deenie for he sees all and knows all...
but yet cant prove something he says about you.....he is a bigger chump than shootspeedos....

Did you see the tape? The one the news is showing has cars there, then they disappear, then the appear out of nowhere again. It's like magic. I wonder if that is the same tape the FBI looked at?
Yes it is. The appearance is caused by the normal operation of the camera.

If she had not chosen to get high, she would never have been arrested. She would still have committed suicide though.

Forum List

Back