Every NFL city should show this video before the game on opening day.

For their home opener should show this video on their video screen...

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

Oh man,thanks so much for posting these Kat.:udaman::thup:

I have seen the second video.I have posted that one here a couple times before but i have NEVER seen that first video you posted.Great find.wow i cant believe even you found one I was not aware of.:up:

You are so correct,they SHOULD show that first video to ALL stadium screens for all NFL home openers the fact this is such a major event especially since it IS the biggest sports story of the year easily.:thup:

Yeah you nailed it. I would say other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia in the 1980 Olympics,this IS the biggest sports story of the CENTURY which is WHY every NFL city should show that video before their home opener.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This reminds me of the friend who told you his girl cheated on him, broke up with her and now he's telling everyone they're getting married.

We wish you the best but we know you two are wrong for each other. It's never going to last. She's going to cheat on you again. Hope I'm wrong and you stay together forever but I'm pessimistic

IF you are implying the Rams will leave LA again in the future.NOT.:biggrin:

The Rams are a lock in LA for good this time,the NFL made sure of that.what you are not aware of is when the Rams and Raiders left LA in 95 and then the Houston Oilers then left Houston for tennesse one year later in 96 also for a much smaller media market,the NFL adapted rule changes one year later in 97 that make it much tougher for NFL teams to relocate.One of those BIG ones is a team CANNOT leave a major market like LA for a much smaller market like st louis anymore.one of the FEW things the NFL has ever done right.:beer::up:

that is WHY since then,you have not seen any teams move to another market.:D the NFL wanted a team in LA so THIS move was approved by them since they obviously wanted it.

now how bout the OP,did you even watch those two videos,did they entertain you or did you hate them,or what? thats the kind of thing you would want to post on MY Rams thread dude.this thread here is about those two videos.

You sound just like a guy who took back his cheating girlfriend. Nok need to tell me she won't do it again. As long as you believe it

You asked me to watch and reply. I did. Sorry you don't like my reply.

He only wants replies that agree with him, otherwise he doesn't want your comments at all.

Simply because the Seahawks and 49ers are pulling Anti American stunts this season I am pulling for the Rams to win their division! Got one of the best running backs in Gurley,got a damn good coach as well!

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

I have seen the second video.I have posted that one here a couple times before but i have NEVER seen that first video you posted.Great find.wow i cant believe even you found one I was not aware of.:up:

You are so correct,they SHOULD show that first video to ALL stadium screens for all NFL home openers the fact this is such a major event especially since it IS the biggest sports story of the year easily.:thup:

Yeah you nailed it. I would say other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia in the 1980 Olympics,this IS the biggest sports story of the CENTURY which is WHY every NFL city should show that video before their home opener.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This reminds me of the friend who told you his girl cheated on him, broke up with her and now he's telling everyone they're getting married.

We wish you the best but we know you two are wrong for each other. It's never going to last. She's going to cheat on you again. Hope I'm wrong and you stay together forever but I'm pessimistic

The Rams are a lock in LA for good this time,the NFL made sure of that.what you are not aware of is when the Rams and Raiders left LA in 95 and then the Houston Oilers then left Houston for tennesse one year later in 96 also for a much smaller media market,the NFL adapted rule changes one year later in 97 that make it much tougher for NFL teams to relocate.One of those BIG ones is a team CANNOT leave a major market like LA for a much smaller market like st louis anymore.one of the FEW things the NFL has ever done right.:beer::up:

that is WHY since then,you have not seen any teams move to another market.:D the NFL wanted a team in LA so THIS move was approved by them since they obviously wanted it.

now how bout the OP,did you even watch those two videos,did they entertain you or did you hate them,or what? thats the kind of thing you would want to post on MY Rams thread dude.this thread here is about those two videos.

You sound just like a guy who took back his cheating girlfriend. Nok need to tell me she won't do it again. As long as you believe it

Now, he will start spamming your profile page with comments made up of paragraphs of BS. :D Have fun!

Weren't the Arizona cardinals a really good team last year? So then why are the bradyless and gronkless patriots beating them? Will Brady have a job when he comes back? Lol

Grew up amazed at how good Dickerson was... Those glasses lol.

Will never forget when he went to the Colts. It just felt wrong. I'm not even a Rams fan. I am a Bengals fan.
. thats goodfeed back on the second video, how bout the first one though?

Last edited:

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

okay fair enough,that addresses what you thought of the FIRST video. now about the second. Dont you think that was a cool well put together video by that Rams fan? pretty clever?

LA Lambs!! I'm glad ownership and the coaching staff isn't tanking the Lambs anymore. Now we see how good they really are! SHUTOUT by the Niners! The Niners who has a QB named Gabbert!

Now, he will start spamming your profile page with comments made up of paragraphs of BS. :D Have fun!
Weren't the Arizona cardinals a really good team last year? So then why are the bradyless and gronkless patriots beating them? Will Brady have a job when he comes back? Lol

The Pats win because they are coached well and work well together as a team. Belichick wouldn't have it any other way. The Pats eat, drink and crap footballs. :lol:

The Pats win because they are coached well and work well together as a team. Belichick wouldn't have it any other way. The Pats eat, drink and crap footballs. :lol:
They cheat too. But if you ain't cheating you ain't trying

Stop BS-ing because you're so jelly. What in the hell? You think a football deflated like 0.000001 PSI below what it is supposed to be is the reason why the Pats win? :lol: You don't know too much about football, eh? :D

The Pats win because they are the best coached team in the NFL and they stay away from players who think it's all about them, like Colin Kaepernick. Belichick wouldn't tolerate that BS from any of his players. The field is football, not your personal issues.

Stop BS-ing because you're so jelly. What in the hell? You think a football deflated like 0.000001 PSI below what it is supposed to be is the reason why the Pats win? :lol: You don't know too much about football, eh? :D
The lions are 1-0 too this year. The NFL is a what the hell have you done for me lately league. Don't forget the pats didn't make the Superbowl last year. So technically detroit is just as good. And we got a former ne pat guy running the lions. Did you know? We're coming for you.

When the lions come into new England and win a playoff game against you, I get to do whatever I want to you. If NE wins you can do whatever you want to me. What would you do?

The lions are 1-0 too this year. The NFL is a what the hell have you done for me lately league. Don't forget the pats didn't make the Superbowl last year. So technically detroit is just as good. And we got a former ne pat guy running the lions. Did you know? We're coming for you.

When the lions come into new England and win a playoff game against you, I get to do whatever I want to you. If NE wins you can do whatever you want to me. What would you do?

Yeah right. I will just do you a favor and assume this is a joke. :2up:

It's not why they win but it's one reason why they win

Forum List

Back