Every NFL city should show this video before the game on opening day.

the-2016-home.jpg
I like the retractable roof design.

Sports story of the century? Maybe for LA dwellers. Hopefully they'll get better support this time around and the franchise won't pick up and leave again. Since they are newly back, success will be important. They need to build a winning team quickly over the next few years or fan interest will wane. There's lots of things to do in LA. If the Rams can't deliver, the fans can go spend their money somewhere else.

Anyway, I'm happy to see the Rams back in LA where they belong. I hate to see franchises move from city to city. The populace being held hostage by billionaire owners to give them more and more. Now, if they can dump the ugly ass uniforms with the metallic tinged colors and go back to the classic ones...

Just for some fun, they really should since this is the biggest sports story of the year and maybe even the century, for Pro ball.

:biggrin:

Wait, the Rams moved back the LA? I must have missed that one...

so do you agree that video was hilarious? have you seen the second one by chance? the one with eric dickerson.brings back memories doesnt it?

Is he still alive? I must have missed that one.

Sports story of the century? Maybe for LA dwellers. Hopefully they'll get better support this time around and the franchise won't pick up and leave again. Since they are newly back, success will be important. They need to build a winning team quickly over the next few years or fan interest will wane. There's lots of things to do in LA. If the Rams can't deliver, the fans can go spend their money somewhere else.

Anyway, I'm happy to see the Rams back in LA where they belong. I hate to see franchises move from city to city. The populace being held hostage by billionaire owners to give them more and more. Now, if they can dump the ugly ass uniforms with the metallic tinged colors and go back to the classic ones...

I dont see HOW other than when the USA hockey team beat the Russians in the 1980 olympics that it could possibly NOT be the biggest sports story of the century. :D

For one thing,this was ALMOST a historic moment. Had it not been for the Raiders oving back to Oakland,this would have been the first time in history that ANY pro sports team moved BACK to its city.That was for sure a historic moment when the Raiders did that.:up: That was WHY i NEVER lost faith that the Rams would be back in LA someday ESPECIALLY since we are talking about LA,the second biggest media market in the country.

I would say this indeed IS a historic moment anyways though because we are talking about a team that has over FIFTY years of being in LA coming back.:D This was MUCH bigger news than when the Raiders came back to oakland because they were not gone from oakland near as long as the rams were from LA.

Better support? dude it sounds like you been taken in by the media propaganda LA is a fair weather football town. That could not be further than the truth. The majority of the time the Rams were in LA,they were ranked in the top five in league attendance. Now you MIGHT be thinking of the early 90's when the support WAS bad but that was because the fans KNEW the Rams were leaving them. they could see the writing was on the wall back then.the fans BEGGED that bitch owner to sell the team cause she ran it into the ground trading away eric dickerson and many other greats so she could say she had bad fan support and move to the team to her hometown.fucking evil bitch whore.:mad: kroneke pretty much did the same thing in st louis so he could say he had bad fan support there.:D

history proves you are WRONG though that they need to be a winner there quick or fan interest will dwindel. LA is RAMS country.as long as the NFL is not stupid and trys to put two teams there,then football in LA will work as long as it is the Rams and ONLY the Rams.
Here are the facts that debunk the myth LA only supports winners.
1.The Raiders,their last year in oakland before moving to LA,even though they had come off winning a superbowl championship in oakland their last year there,guess how large the crowd was for their first game there in LA? just over
42,000.:D the year the Raiders won a superbowl out there in LA,guess how large the crowd was for their home opener the NEXT season? just over 44,ooo.they played in front of a half empty stadium even though they were superbowl winners.:lmao::haha:

The RAMS on the other hand,for their home opener that same year,they drew a standing room only SELLOUT crowd for their season opener. the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Now lets get to the Chargers their one season they played in LA when they first came into the league.

Despite the fact they had a very good season that year finishing 8-4 and making it to the divisional round playoffs,their average crowd for attendance that year was just only 11,ooo per game.:lmao::haha:

That same year,the Rams had a HORRIBLE season going with just the opposite record of 4-8 but guess what? THEY averaged crowds of over 77,ooo for games that year. That was WHY the chargers left LA for san diego because they could not compete with the Rams in attendance,Matter of fact the owner of the chargers even said that in the papers was he had to move them to SD because of that reason. Doesnt sound like bad support to me?:D

Oh and I can speak with EXTREME confidance that as long as the NFL is around,the Rams will NEVER leave LA again,that they are a lock there for good as long as NFL football is around that is.That is because in 97 NFL rules got much tougher for teams to relocate.after the Houston Oilers left the next season in 96 after the rams and raiders left LA in 95,the NFL came up with much tougher rules making it much more difficult for teams to relocate than it was back then.One of the main ones being that a team now cannot move from a large market like LA to a much smaller market like tennesse anymore.kudos to the NFL for doing that.:thup: that is WHY other than the rams,you have not seen any teams move to another city since 96.one of the FEW things the NFL has done right.

If these rules they have in place now were in place back then,the Rams would NEVER have been allowed to leave. See the NFL lost money when they allowed the Rams to leave the LA market for that small market st louis.they were not happy about that at all.the NFL is all about money,you understand that,so that is WHY they are in LA for good now.:thup::clap::dance: the only place they could move to is NY since that is the ONLY market bigger than LA but that wont happen obviously.:D

the NFL has been trying for two decades to get a team to LA,they FINALLY got their wish.:thup:

yeah I hate it that they dont have the LA colors,they wont have them for a couple of season that is because the NFL has rules that a team has to wait a certain number of years before they can change colors and has to inform them of it.But they at least are smart wearing the whites for their home games in the meantime because they dont want to give the LA fans that were around who lost them,bad memories of seeing those ugly looking rags from stank louis in LA.so they are smart by doing that.:thup:

word is I am hearing is that stan kroneke is going to wait till the new stadium is ready before he has them wear their LA colors again.Hey i can wait.I waited 22 years for the Rams to come back to LA,I sure can wait another 3 years till they bring back the LA colors.:D

The good thing though is teams are allowed to have two home games where they wear their throwback jerseys so the Rams i have heard DO plan to wear them for their home opener against the seahawks and then later in the year against the niners.those are the two games would want to wear them for right?:thup:

The Rams left LA NOT because they had bad fan support but because they needed a new stadium which is WHY they left st louis.:D and why NFL teams always leave.It sucks they can do that but its a cruel world we live in.

Here take a look at these 3 videos below,they all debunk the MYTH that LA did not support their teams.I see a packed stadium in all these videos what do you see?:D

Like I said,I dont see an empty seat in the house in any of those games do YOU? LOL

Last edited:
Funny, but not necessarily true. With a good coach, GM, high picks in the draft, and free agency, you can turn things around pretty quickly.

PLUS a fact that these nuts seem to not be aware of is that the Rams while they were in st louis ever since kroneke became owner,him and fisher were NEVER trying to win while there.Fisher knew they were going to be in LA so him and kroneke while they were there tried to lose on purpose while there so they could get high draft picks.

They have proven now that they are in LA they are SERIOUS about winning,they realise to win you have to have a good quarterback like russel wilson of the seahawks or ben rothlesberger of the steelers,or aaron rodgers of the packers.teams that win year in and year out because they are set at the quarterback position,you can have a great defense and special teams but if you dont have a quarterback,you wont have a winning season that is WHY they sold the farm to get jared Goff,they would have NEVER have done that in st louis.

plus for people like me,i DONT CARE if they go 0-16,i will still watch and cheer them on.I am just happy as hell they are back in LA. this proves dreams really DO come true.I have dreamed about this moment for 22 years.:thup::dance:

Last edited:
Funny, but not necessarily true. With a good coach, GM, high picks in the draft, and free agency, you can turn things around pretty quickly.

PLUS a fact that these nuts seem to not be aware of is that the Rams while they were in st louis ever since kroneke became owner,him and fisher were NEVER trying to win while there.Fisher knew they were going to be in LA so him and kroneke while they were there tried to lose on purpose while there so they could get high draft picks.

They have proven now that they are in LA they are SERIOUS about winning,they realise to win you have to have a good quarterback like russel wilson of the seahawks or ben rothlesberger of the steelers,or aaron rodgers of the packers.teams that win year in and year out because they are set at the quarterback position,you can have a great defense and special teams but if you dont have a quarterback,you wont have a winning season that is WHY they sold the farm to get jared Goff,they would have NEVER have done that in st louis.

plus for people like me,i DONT CARE if they go 0-16,i will still watch and cheer them on.I am just happy as hell they are back in LA. this proves dreams really DO come true.I have dreamed about this moment for 22 years.:thup::dance:

the other thing I forgot to mention here is I see the Rams following the same path the Raiders have gone on since they got Derek carr at quarterback and Jack Del Rio became coach. Carrs first season in the league as with most quarterbacks their first season,had a terrible year same as peyton manning did,they only won 3 games that year.Last season his second year,they won 7.thats a major improvement.

They are expected to have their first winning season in over 13 years this season and make it to the playoffs,Unless they have any serious major injurys,I expect that to happen as well. a couple years from now,they look to be superbowl contenders. I see the Rams going down that same path as well.I see them having an EXCELLENT chance of having their first winning season as well. When Keenum became their quarterback in the second half last season,the Rams beat some very good teams,they went 3-1 matter of fact against the seahawks and cardinals and scored a lot of points.not too shabby.:thup:

with Case Keenum playing the ENTIRE season for them and they will FINALLY have a fan base loud and noisy behind them that they can feed off of,it will make all the diiference in the world.In st louis,the opposing fans ALWAYS greatly outnumbered the Home team fans so it was always a HOME game for teams like the 49ers,Cardinals,and Seahawks.:D with Keenum having a FULL SEASON behind him,I would be shocked if the Rams dont have their first winning season ib over 12 years and POSSIBLY make it to the playoffs this season as well.:thup:

. matter of fact the players said the crowd noise in LA really made a difference in their play on the field,that they fed off the energy of the crowd.:thup: they went undefeated in their two pre season home games there.one of them being against the dallas cowboys who have a very good defense..:thup:

the rams in st louis? THEY would have quit last year when they were down by three touchdowns at halftime and NEVER would have comeback to win that game against the cowboys.

Last edited:
I like the retractable roof design.

Okay here we go AGAIN.that has NOTHING to do with the OP.the thread was OBVIOUSLY made to talk about the two VIDEOS.:rolleyes-41::uhoh3:
I did like the Thin Lizzy tribute band in the first video. Sounded pretty good. The second video brought back a lot of memories. Old school football from the 70's and 80's...

FINALLY,FINALLY someone is talking about the TOPIC of the thread of the OP.
FINALLY someone who can follow instructions.well done.:thup:

For their home opener should show this video on their video screen...

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

Oh man,thanks so much for posting these Kat.:udaman::thup:

I have seen the second video.I have posted that one here a couple times before but i have NEVER seen that first video you posted.Great find.wow i cant believe even you found one I was not aware of.:up:

You are so correct,they SHOULD show that first video to ALL stadium screens for all NFL home openers the fact this is such a major event especially since it IS the biggest sports story of the year easily.:thup:

Yeah you nailed it. I would say other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia in the 1980 Olympics,this IS the biggest sports story of the CENTURY which is WHY every NFL city should show that video before their home opener.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This reminds me of the friend who told you his girl cheated on him, broke up with her and now he's telling everyone they're getting married.

We wish you the best but we know you two are wrong for each other. It's never going to last. She's going to cheat on you again. Hope I'm wrong and you stay together forever but I'm pessimistic

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

I have seen the second video.I have posted that one here a couple times before but i have NEVER seen that first video you posted.Great find.wow i cant believe even you found one I was not aware of.:up:

You are so correct,they SHOULD show that first video to ALL stadium screens for all NFL home openers the fact this is such a major event especially since it IS the biggest sports story of the year easily.:thup:

Yeah you nailed it. I would say other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia in the 1980 Olympics,this IS the biggest sports story of the CENTURY which is WHY every NFL city should show that video before their home opener.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This reminds me of the friend who told you his girl cheated on him, broke up with her and now he's telling everyone they're getting married.

We wish you the best but we know you two are wrong for each other. It's never going to last. She's going to cheat on you again. Hope I'm wrong and you stay together forever but I'm pessimistic

IF you are implying the Rams will leave LA again in the future.NOT.:biggrin:

The Rams are a lock in LA for good this time,the NFL made sure of that.what you are not aware of is when the Rams and Raiders left LA in 95 and then the Houston Oilers then left Houston for tennesse one year later in 96 also for a much smaller media market,the NFL adapted rule changes one year later in 97 that make it much tougher for NFL teams to relocate.One of those BIG ones is a team CANNOT leave a major market like LA for a much smaller market like st louis anymore.one of the FEW things the NFL has ever done right.:beer::up:

that is WHY since then,you have not seen any teams move to another market.:D the NFL wanted a team in LA so THIS move was approved by them since they obviously wanted it.

now how bout the OP,did you even watch those two videos,did they entertain you or did you hate them,or what? thats the kind of thing you would want to post on MY Rams thread dude.this thread here is about those two videos.

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

The Rams are a lock in LA for good this time,the NFL made sure of that.what you are not aware of is when the Rams and Raiders left LA in 95 and then the Houston Oilers then left Houston for tennesse one year later in 96 also for a much smaller media market,the NFL adapted rule changes one year later in 97 that make it much tougher for NFL teams to relocate.One of those BIG ones is a team CANNOT leave a major market like LA for a much smaller market like st louis anymore.one of the FEW things the NFL has ever done right.:beer::up:

that is WHY since then,you have not seen any teams move to another market.:D the NFL wanted a team in LA so THIS move was approved by them since they obviously wanted it.

now how bout the OP,did you even watch those two videos,did they entertain you or did you hate them,or what? thats the kind of thing you would want to post on MY Rams thread dude.this thread here is about those two videos.

You sound just like a guy who took back his cheating girlfriend. Nok need to tell me she won't do it again. As long as you believe it

You asked me to watch and reply. I did. Sorry you don't like my reply.

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

You sound just like a guy who took back his cheating girlfriend. Nok need to tell me she won't do it again. As long as you believe it

You asked me to watch and reply. I did. Sorry you don't like my reply.

Now, he will start spamming your profile page with comments made up of paragraphs of BS. :D Have fun!

Forum List

Back