"LOS ANGELES" Rams at SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I am soooooo stoked for this game.:dance:

I had a feeling when the Rams came back to where they belong,they would have this game scheduled for a monday night game.:thup: The only thing that sucks about it is thats its being played in SF instead of at the LA coliseum. :(

I called it correctly that once they got back to LA,the NFL would have a monday night primetime game just like the good old days.:thup: Only I thought for sure it would be in the LA coliseum.

Would have loved to see the good old days of those two teams coming out of the tunnel at the LA coliseum on a monday night game as I have seen in old footage reels from yesteryear but the idiots at USC have a rule that they wont have games played on monday night.:mad: That is so fucking stupid because that was never a problem in the past when they used to play there.:mad:

Anyways this will be the most exciting game of the year for LA fans till later in december when they meet again when they WILL be playing in the coliseum.:thup::dance:

Wont matter if both teams are horrible,these games will be fun to watch again because of the classic california rivalry that has been dead the last 22 years.yahoo!!!! Its the same with these two teams playing when they are bad same as it is with the chiefs and raiders or packers and bears. four organizations where the two teams playing are always bitter rivals no matter how bad they are playing because they were always playing each other for first place for so many years in years past.

I have such fond memories of the "LA" Rams and 49ers on monday night football from yesteryear. Who could forget those glory days of Joe Montana and the 49ers with Tom Rathman,Roger Craig,Ronnie Lott,and of course Jerry Rice playing against the LA Rams with Jim Everett,Eric Dickerson,Flipper Anderson,Jackie Slater,ect ect?

ahh those were the good old days.those were some fun times.:)

I had a feeling when the Rams came back to where they belong,they would have this game scheduled for a monday night game.:thup: The only thing that sucks about it is thats its being played in SF instead of at the LA coliseum. :(

I called it correctly that once they got back to LA,the NFL would have a monday night primetime game just like the good old days.:thup: Only I thought for sure it would be in the LA coliseum.

Would have loved to see the good old days of those two teams coming out of the tunnel at the LA coliseum on a monday night game as I have seen in old footage reels from yesteryear but the idiots at USC have a rule that they wont have games played on monday night.:mad: That is so fucking stupid because that was never a problem in the past when they used to play there.:mad:

Anyways this will be the most exciting game of the year for LA fans till later in december when they meet again when they WILL be playing in the coliseum.:thup::dance:

Wont matter if both teams are horrible,these games will be fun to watch again because of the classic california rivalry that has been dead the last 22 years.yahoo!!!! Its the same with these two teams playing when they are bad same as it is with the chiefs and raiders or packers and bears. four organizations where the two teams playing are always bitter rivals no matter how bad they are playing because they were always playing each other for first place for so many years in years past.

I have such fond memories of the "LA" Rams and 49ers on monday night football from yesteryear. Who could forget those glory days of Joe Montana and the 49ers with Tom Rathman,Roger Craig,Ronnie Lott,and of course Jerry Rice playing against the LA Rams with Jim Everett,Eric Dickerson,Flipper Anderson,Jackie Slater,ect ect?

I can remember the Roman Gabriel vs John Brodie days, myself.

I can remember the Roman Gabriel vs John Brodie days, myself.

I wish those games were on tape.I cant find any of those anywhere.:mad:

Right about now, with the national anthem controversy, just about everybody hates the Niners.

So every sports bar across the USA will be cheering for the Rams.

It does matter if your team sucks. No wonder Louis broke up with them.

Here is a tidbit for you....the LA Rams haven't scored a single point since 1994.....and the beat goes on.

What did anyone expect...same loser coach (for how long after being shut out), same loser owner, Basically the same loser team.....Loser Keenum....

Where is the Lambs number one loser fan...come on LA Lambs Fan speak up for your loser team.

Man, the Rams looked like shit tonight and got shut out. Was hoping they'd do the same to the whiners. They better activate Goff and see what he can do, cause they suck bad.

Yeah you aint kidding,they sure DID look like shit last night. I had to turn in early last night
Man, the Rams looked like shit tonight and got shut out. Was hoping they'd do the same to the whiners. They better activate Goff and see what he can do, cause they suck bad.

Man you aint kidding,they sure did look like shit last night.Yeah I like you thought they would at least beat the Niners.I was thinking the score would be just the opposite. activating Goff would be the worst thing they could do now though.It goes much worse than quarterback play here. That offensive line is horrendous and they dont have any receivers who can catch the ball.throwing Goff into those circumstances would ruin his career rushing him in early like that.

Hey it looks like you missed my post earlier i made on that other Rams thread that addressed some points you brought up.

People have been brainwashed over the years that because LA has the beachs,the mountains and the entertainment and all that,that they are a fair weather football town.Could not be anything further from the truth.The majority of their time in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance.:up:

Here is the proof in the pudding on that.Listen to this short video here by Al Michaels.He used to broadcast Ram games there so he knows what he is talking about.:thup:

Also take a look at these three videos.I dont see an empty seats in the house in ANY of those videos do you? one of them is against none than the ST LOUIS cardinals when the cardinals were a bad team that year.

thats the way it should be today.LOS ANGELES Rams against ST LOUIS Cardinals.

You mentioned it would be nice if the Rams were playing in their LA colors. you hit the nail on the head there.:thup:

Because of a stupid rule in the NFL,the Rams have a waiting period they have to go through before they can switch back to the LA colors.:mad: that is WHY they are wisely wearing all whites for their home games this year.they dont want the fans to be reminded of those ugly looking rags from stank louis:thup:

They are eligible to wear the LA colors in two years from now however the word is i am hearing is that they are going to wait one year longer when the new stadium is ready before they switch back to the LA colors. I guess because its a new stadium and all that that is WHY Kroneke is going to wait one year longer before we get to see the LA colors.

Oh well,I waited 22 years to get the Rams back to LA,I can wait another 3 years for the LA colors.Its not really a bad thing after all though cause i would hate to see them get to the superbowl in a couple years in those ugly rags from stank louis,dont you agree?:D

speaking of new stadiums,I will have to watch your vikings play next sunday night so I can get a look at THAT new stadium.

Last edited:

Here is a tidbit for you....the LA Rams haven't scored a single point since 1994.....and the beat goes on.

What did anyone expect...same loser coach (for how long after being shut out), same loser owner, Basically the same loser team.....Loser Keenum....

Where is the Lambs number one loser fan...come on LA Lambs Fan speak up for your loser team.

better to be a loser than a whining kid who crys all the time about not being right that the Rams would stay in st louis which he was soooo sure would be true:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh and better go back to that post i made where i said i dont care if they go o-16 that I would still watch them every week as long as they were back in LA child.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

st louis broke up with them BECAUSE the city is bankrupt.They are millions in debt trying to pay off the CURRENT stadium so there was no way they were going to be able to afford to give the Rams a new stadium to get them to stay in st louis

facts that i tried to explain to antiquity troll way back then WHY they would leave that he could not grasp that even a CHILD could grasp.:rolleyes-41:

as you can see,he is STILL butthurt that I took him to school back then that I proved him wrong that he is talking about them losing when I NEVER claimed they would be a winner in LA thier first year.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl: he always changes the subject when i bring that up that I proved him wrong.:rofl:

oh and at the last minute when it was way too late,st louis made a DESPERATE pitch to the NFL with a new stadium plan in hopes of TRYING to keep them but Goodel said the stadium plan had too many question marks to work.so next time get the FACTS straight why the city let them go dude.:lol:

Last edited:

It will ONLY matter to people like you who DONT have an interest in teams that are bad. read the post again.

You missed the part where I said it DOES NOT MATTER to fans in cities of teams like the raiders and chiefs or packers and bears if they are horrible that year,the FANS OF THOSE CITIES pack them in for those games because of the rivalry and history,same with the niners and the LOS ANGELES Ram fans.got it? good.:biggrin::muahaha:

You are a Lions fan,so it will matter to you,yes that is correct because you have said you only like winners.

It WONT matter to the fans in LA and here is the proof.

the year the chargers were in LA their one season,their first,even though they had a winning season going 8-4 and making it to the divisional round playoffs, they only averaged crowds of just over 11,000 that year.

the Rams on the other hand,that same season even though THEY had a record of 4-8,they averaged crowds that were around 77,000. Because of that,the owner of the chargers moved the team to san diego because he could not compete with the Rams in attendance. He even came out and publicly said that in the papers.:lol:

The year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,the next year for their home opener,they only drew small crowd of just over 44,000 for that game having a half empty stadium.:rofl:

what did the Rams draw that same season for their home opener? a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but clearly,nobody in LA cared..:rofl::haha::lmao::lmao::haha:

There is a REASON the Rams survived in LA for 50 years you know?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The Rams the MAJORITY of their time in LA matter of fact,they were always in the top five in league attendance.You can look it up yourself,:biggrin:

Last edited:

better to be a loser than a whining kid who crys all the time about not being right that the Rams would stay in st louis which he was soooo sure would be true:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh and better go back to that post i made where i said i dont care if they go o-16 that I would still watch them every week as long as they were back in LA child.:rolleyes-41:
I am glad that you agree with me that it IS funny what a whining child you are about me taking you to school on this proving you wrong indeed and how you have to change the subject ALL THE TIME saying the Rams are losers when I NEVER said the Rams would be winners immediately in LA.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

st louis broke up with them BECAUSE the city is bankrupt.They are millions in debt trying to pay off the CURRENT stadium so there was no way they were going to be able to afford to give the Rams a new stadium to get them to stay in st louis

facts that i tried to explain to antiquity troll way back then WHY they would leave that he could not grasp that even a CHILD could grasp.:rolleyes-41:

as you can see,he is STILL butthurt that I took him to school back then that I proved him wrong that he is talking about them losing when I NEVER claimed they would be a winner in LA thier first year.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl: he always changes the subject when i bring that up that I proved him wrong.:rofl:

oh and at the last minute when it was way too late,st louis made a DESPERATE pitch to the NFL with a new stadium plan in hopes of TRYING to keep them but Goodel said the stadium plan had too many question marks to work.so next time get the FACTS straight why the city let them go dude.:lol:

Antiquity is so butthurt I proved him wrong matter of fact- "that is obvious since he would kill himself first before ever admitting the fact he wont say I WAS WRONG hee hee." that he laughs over his OWN STUPIDITY of the facts i mentioned that a child could see the obvious back then that he could not.that is funny indeed and i love it that he thinks his stupidity is funny as well.comedy gold.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Yeah you aint kidding,they sure DID look like shit last night. I had to turn in early last night

Man you aint kidding,they sure did look like shit last night.Yeah I like you thought they would at least beat the Niners.I was thinking the score would be just the opposite. activating Goff would be the worst thing they could do now though.It goes much worse than quarterback play here. That offensive line is horrendous and they dont have any receivers who can catch the ball.throwing Goff into those circumstances would ruin his career rushing him in early like that.

Hey it looks like you missed my post earlier i made on that other Rams thread that addressed some points you brought up.

People have been brainwashed over the years that because LA has the beachs,the mountains and the entertainment and all that,that they are a fair weather football town.Could not be anything further from the truth.The majority of their time in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance.:up:

Here is the proof in the pudding on that.Listen to this short video here by Al Michaels.He used to broadcast Ram games there so he knows what he is talking about.:thup:

Also take a look at these three videos.I dont see an empty seats in the house in ANY of those videos do you? one of them is against none than the ST LOUIS cardinals when the cardinals were a bad team that year.

You mentioned it would be nice if the Rams were playing in their LA colors. you hit the nail on the head there.:thup:

Because of a stupid rule in the NFL,the Rams have a waiting period they have to go through before they can switch back to the LA colors.:mad: that is WHY they are wisely wearing all whites for their home games this year.they dont want the fans to be reminded of those ugly looking rags from stank louis:thup:

They are eligible to wear the LA colors in two years from now however the word is i am hearing is that they are going to wait one year longer when the new stadium is ready before they switch back to the LA colors. I guess because its a new stadium and all that that is WHY Kroneke is going to wait one year longer before we get to see the LA colors.

Oh well,I waited 22 years to get the Rams back to LA,I can wait another 3 years for the LA colors.Its not really a bad thing after all though cause i would hate to see them get to the superbowl in a couple years in those ugly rags from stank louis,dont you agree?:D

speaking of new stadiums,I will have to watch your vikings play next sunday night so I can get a look at THAT new stadium.

I Notice he is trolling this thread posting smileys because he cant refute my facts mr seahawk fan is:badgrin: thats what he does in defeat all the time when i corner him with pesky facts he cant refute is he posts smileys in defeat.:biggrin:

I never ONCE said the Rams would be winners being back in LA this year,yet here he comes on trolling this thread bringing up how the Rams are losers. wow is he ever butthurt about me proving him wrong that the Rams would never come back to LA again.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

I Notice he is trolling this thread posting smileys because he cant refute my facts mr seahawk fan is:badgrin: thats what he does in defeat all the time when i corner him with pesky facts he cant refute is he posts smileys in defeat.:biggrin:

I never ONCE said the Rams would be winners being back in LA this year,yet here he comes on trolling this thread bringing up how the Rams are losers. wow is he ever butthurt about me proving him wrong that the Rams would never come back to LA again.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hey aniquity child,how is your lover troll rightwinger,that is all HE does is troll like you are when he cant counter facts as well.you two should marry each other.you guys are two peas in a pod.:D

Well, hope you're right about the fan support. Speaking as an average Joe who would barely be able to afford a ticket let alone the whole family, I would want some entertainment return on my money. If I shelled out hundreds of dollars to watch my team get shut out and not even try to challenge the other team, I would be pissed and unlikely to do so again until they put out a quality product. I think the Rams can get things turned around, but maybe they don't have the right staff in place. Hopefully your ownership gets that straightened out.

The new Vikings stadium looks like a palace compared to the old Metrodump. Hope that lasts a while. These billionaire owners always seem to be clamoring for new stadiums every few years.

Forum List

Back