Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

8:30 pm Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos, a new QB, some missing pieces in Denver's D.

Sun Sep 11

1:00 pm Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens Ravens should be much improved this year
1:00 pm Chicago Bears @ Houston Texans Defense in Texas is better with Watt.
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets Cincinnati should light up the scoreboard.
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles The Eagles still have talent, Cleveland has...okay I give up.
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville Jaguars Jags have improved, so have the Packers.
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings @ Tennessee Titans Vikings start with a road win.
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints Not sure the Saints can win at home.
1:00 pm San Diego Chargers. @ Kansas City Chiefs Too much for the Chargers.
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons Tampa needs two more years
4:05 pm Miami Dolphins @ Seattle Seahawks Seattle is Seattle and they are hungry.
4:25 pm Detroit Lions @ Indianapolis Colts Luck gets lucky and plays the Lions.
4:25 pm New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys Still don't trust the Giants are improved.
8:30 pm New England Patriots @ Arizona Cardinals This should be New England's only loss without Brady.

Mon Sep 12

7:10 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Washington Redskins In spite of the suspensions, Steelers are strong.
10:20 pm Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers Week one's last game is a weak one.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

8:30 pm Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos, a new QB, some missing pieces in Denver's D.

Sun Sep 11

1:00 pm Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens Ravens should be much improved this year
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets Cincinnati should light up the scoreboard.
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles The Eagles still have talent, Cleveland has...okay I give up.
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville Jaguars Jags have improved, so have the Packers.
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints Not sure the Saints can win at home.
4:05 pm Miami Dolphins @ Seattle Seahawks Seattle is Seattle and they are hungry.
4:25 pm New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys Still don't trust the Giants are improved.
8:30 pm New England Patriots @ Arizona Cardinals This should be New England's only loss without Brady.

Mon Sep 12

7:10 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Washington Redskins In spite of the suspensions, Steelers are strong.
10:20 pm Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers Week one's last game is a weak one.

My Picks:

Panthers

Bears

Bills

Bengals

Eagles

Packers

Titans

Saints

K.C.

Bucs

Seahawks

Lions

Giants

Cards

Steelers

49'ers

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

Sun Sep 11

Mon Sep 12

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams

The MFL isn't interesting for me until Thanksgiving. What is that week 13?
The first four weeks seem to be just filled with injuries.

The first games of the season are almost as hard to predict as week 17. But here goes..

Carolina over Denver Battle of defenses....edge to Carolina because they have a quarterback...
Atlanta over Tampa Bay.....Falcons at home in battle of have nots.
Vikings over Tennessee....Close...we will see if Bradford can make it the whole without injury
Philadelphia over Cleveland...neither team are going any where but we are talking about the Browns here.
NY Jets over Cincinnati....this game is kind of my upset of the week
Oakland over New Orleans....the Raiders are much improved and the Saints defense still sucks.
Kansas City over San Diego....KC could/should win the AFC west
Baltimore over Buffalo....Ravens at home and for no other reason
Houston over Chicago....Houston defense against a pitiful Bears offense
Green Bay over Jacksonville....Jags may be improved but the Packers has something to prove
Seattle over Miami...no contest.
NY Giants over Dallas....Dallas will have to prove they can win without Romo...they haven't in the past and they won't in the future.
Indianapolis over Detroit... Detroit has nothing, and even less with Johnson gone.
Arizona over New England....should be a good game...but being played in Glendale give the Cards the edge.
Pittsburgh over Washington...Some say that the Steelers are good enough to make the big show...now prove it.
Santa Clara over Los Angles....Wow...who cares.

Carolina - Too many questions at QB for Denver
Tampa Bay - I think the Bucs will be decent and I don't trust the Falcons
Tennessee - I think the Titans will be improved and the Vikings need time to settle in with new QB
Philadelphia - Anyone against Cleveland
Cincinnati - Tough game, but the Bengals are too good
Oakland - The Saints have no defense
Kansas City - San Diego might be better than expected, but KC is a strong team.
Buffalo - For some reason I think Baltimore will have a bad year
Houston - The Texans have a lot of potential on both sides of the ball, Chicago looks bad
Green Bay - This could be a high scoring game and I wouldn't be shocked if Jax pulls it out
Seattle - The Seahawks have been one of the best teams for a few years now
Dallas - Even without Romo the Cowboys are too much for a weak Giants team
Indianapolis - This could go either way, I'm going with Indy because Detroit lost Megatron
Arizona - No Brady for NE against one of the better teams
Pittsburgh - Too much offense in Pitt
San Francisco - Homer pick against probably not a great LA team

I'm rushed and busy, so can only take Denver tonite (Thurs.), as I'm playing the percentages on only one angle; being that the SB loser ends up losing their 1st next season game.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

Sun Sep 11

Mon Sep 12

I don't know enough to even guess. Just want to say how happy I am to be watching a real football game.

I can't believe the last Superbowl was Payton Manning. The Superbowl before that was Brady beating Seattle? I wonder how good Seattle will be this year. So close to being back to back but they may never get another ring. God Tom Brady has been blessed. How good will Dallas be? Hopefully not very.

Im picking Carolina to win it all

The first 6 games of the season are too unpredictable to predict because everyone is at full strength. The best teams have the most depth, and once the injury bug hits, it changes your season if you're depth sucks. After game 6 the cream rises to the top.

The Panthers should have had that game. Not a strong showing by them in the second half.

Seems to me after the play were Newton was sacks and struggled to get up it changed the game in Denver's direction. Newton just seemed rattled and never recovered. Maybe Carolina should have remove Newton for a couple of drives to clear his head. Bad decision by the Panthers.

In a close game, always go with an angle if you know one, especially if the angle fits a home dawg the public is big-time betting against.
Vegas, baby!

ravens...bears...packers...raiders....chargers....dolphins...lions...giants...cardinals....redskins...rams

(i skipped the games where i have no clue about the actual teams)

A win is a win for Denver, especially with a n00b quarterback.

Niners can take the Rams. Maybe run a gimmick play with Kaepernick. Uptempo Chip Kelly offense in front of the home crowd. Navarro Bowman runs down Hurley. Screw LA

Once upon a time, 49ers vs LA Rams was a pretty big rivalry. This is kind of a big deal.

Forum List

Back