Every NFL city should show this video before the game on opening day.

Now, he will start spamming your profile page with comments made up of paragraphs of BS. :D Have fun!
Weren't the Arizona cardinals a really good team last year? So then why are the bradyless and gronkless patriots beating them? Will Brady have a job when he comes back? Lol

The Pats win because they are coached well and work well together as a team. Belichick wouldn't have it any other way. The Pats eat, drink and crap footballs. :lol:
They cheat too. But if you ain't cheating you ain't trying

Stop BS-ing because you're so jelly. What in the hell? You think a football deflated like 0.000001 PSI below what it is supposed to be is the reason why the Pats win? :lol: You don't know too much about football, eh? :D
It's not why they win but it's one reason why they win

If you believe that line of BS, then you are a fool. :2up:

The Pats win because they are the best coached team in the NFL and they stay away from players who think it's all about them, like Colin Kaepernick. Belichick wouldn't tolerate that BS from any of his players. The field is football, not your personal issues.

Cheaters don't go to heaven...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3018338

Cheating Leaves Stain on Patriots' Legacy

Flem File: Sadly, cheating is nothing new

ChrisL please take off your rose colored glasses...

Now, he will start spamming your profile page with comments made up of paragraphs of BS. :D Have fun!
Weren't the Arizona cardinals a really good team last year? So then why are the bradyless and gronkless patriots beating them? Will Brady have a job when he comes back? Lol

The Pats win because they are coached well and work well together as a team. Belichick wouldn't have it any other way. The Pats eat, drink and crap footballs. :lol:

Stop BS-ing because you're so jelly. What in the hell? You think a football deflated like 0.000001 PSI below what it is supposed to be is the reason why the Pats win? :lol: You don't know too much about football, eh? :D
The lions are 1-0 too this year. The NFL is a what the hell have you done for me lately league. Don't forget the pats didn't make the Superbowl last year. So technically detroit is just as good. And we got a former ne pat guy running the lions. Did you know? We're coming for you.

When the lions come into new England and win a playoff game against you, I get to do whatever I want to you. If NE wins you can do whatever you want to me. What would you do?

Detroit is in the NFC, the Pats in the AFC, the only playoff game they would meet in is the Super Bowl.

The lions are 1-0 too this year. The NFL is a what the hell have you done for me lately league. Don't forget the pats didn't make the Superbowl last year. So technically detroit is just as good. And we got a former ne pat guy running the lions. Did you know? We're coming for you.

When the lions come into new England and win a playoff game against you, I get to do whatever I want to you. If NE wins you can do whatever you want to me. What would you do?

Detroit is in the NFC, the Pats in the AFC, the only playoff game they would meet in is the Super Bowl.
I wanted to see if chrisl would know that thanks a lot! She said I don't know a lot about football but I bet I'd beat her at a test. You should give it. Ask the question and whoever answers first. Lol

I wanted to see if chrisl would know that thanks a lot! She said I don't know a lot about football but I bet I'd beat her at a test. You should give it. Ask the question and whoever answers first. Lol

Yeah sure. Lol. :lol: You don't know a lot about football if you think a slightly deflated ball is the reason why the Pats win.

ChrisL loyalty is an admirable trait which I will give many accolades... But sometimes it will end up biting your ankles like a snippy little Chihuahua...

Screen-Shot-2016-03-14-at-11.58.02-AM$large.png

Ma'am it is just a game... No wonder you get huffy and say you are leaving USMB every couple of months... My advice is to take a :chillpill:...

You're the one who addressed my post? Remember? :D Me thinks it is you who is getting "huffy." You don't like the Pats because they win and probably make your team look like the Powder Puff Girls. :D

Forum List

Back