Every NFL city should show this video before the game on opening day.

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Just for some fun, they really should since this is the biggest sports story of the year and maybe even the century, for Pro ball.

:biggrin:

For their home opener should show this video on their video screen...

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

I am sure they are still remembering the poor decision of trading Bob Brown...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Grew up amazed at how good Dickerson was... Those glasses lol.

Will never forget when he went to the Colts. It just felt wrong. I'm not even a Rams fan. I am a Bengals fan.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Yeah I can remember growing up in LA and not having the local games televised because the weren't sold out.

Now the locals get to pay almost two billion dollars for a stadium that will host one or two Shitty MFL teams.

San Fran got a new stadium, how they doin now?

Yeah they suck.

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

Oh man,thanks so much for posting these Kat.:udaman::thup:

I have seen the second video.I have posted that one here a couple times before but i have NEVER seen that first video you posted.Great find.wow i cant believe even you found one I was not aware of.:up:

You are so correct,they SHOULD show that first video to ALL stadium screens for all NFL home openers the fact this is such a major event especially since it IS the biggest sports story of the year easily.:thup:

Yeah you nailed it. I would say other than when the USA hockey team beat Russia in the 1980 Olympics,this IS the biggest sports story of the CENTURY which is WHY every NFL city should show that video before their home opener.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Enjoy these LA RAM FAN

Like I said,I HAVE seen this video before "I love it,cant get enough of it." but I have never seen that first one you posted.great find. who would have thunk that YOU found a video on the Rams I was not even aware of huh?:up:

Yeah I can remember growing up in LA and not having the local games televised because the weren't sold out.

Now the locals get to pay almost two billion dollars for a stadium that will host one or two Shitty MFL teams.

Yeah they suck.

You nut,the city of LA unlike st louis is smart,the reason they have not had a stadium for so many years is because unlike st louis,they are smart.

the city of st louis was stupid enough to have a stadium PUBLICLY funded where the one being built NOW is PRIVATELY funded.LA was smart to tell the NFL -we would love to have NFL back in LA but we are not going to publicly fund the stadium.:thup:

the new stadium the niners has looks like shit,give me old candlestick ballpark anyday of the year.:D

the situation with the niners being bad has nothing to do with a new stadium,that idiot jim harbaugh sabotoged the team when he was stupid enough to make colin kapernick an unproven quarterback,the starter when alex smith was doing just fine. as a result,justice was done and harbaugh got fired.:up:

smith got the last laugh on that asshole the fact he won 11 games in a row for the chiefs after they started off losing their first four.:up:

oh and back then when they had blackouts,it was because football was NOT big back then like it is now.The Rams the majority of their time in LA were always in the top five in league attendance.

back then the average attendance for NFL games around the country was around 55,000 so NO CITY in the country could have filled a 100,000 seat stadium.

Now these days,with football so much bigger than it is now,the average is around 77,000 so now if they had the blackout rule that they had back then,the games would not be blacked out since they would easily fill them.:biggrin:

Inglewood is doing what ALL citys should tell NFL owners to do.Build and fund your OWN fucking stadium and stop fleecing taxpayers.:happy-1:

st louis was so stupid and desperate for NFL football they made a deal with the devil and like the idiots they were,had the stadium PUBLICLY funded and because of that,they are MILLIONS in debt STILL trying to pay off the CURRENT stadium they built.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:

Yeah they suck.

Not that this post has ANYTHING to do with the OP ,but that is pretty stupid to say that just because SF got a new stadium and the niners suck that ALL teams that get new stadiums suck.To the contrary,how do you account for the cheatriots "even though they are cheating frauds" how do you account for the fact that AFTER they got their new stadium,they have been great ever since?:biggrin:

so the niners dont represent ALL teams sucking as soon as they get a new stadium.:rolleyes:

Like I said,the niners have sucked since then BECAUSE Jim Harbaugh was an idiot benching alex smith after he got hurt and not putting him back into the lineup when he was healed and ready to go even though he had been performing just fine for them.That is WHY Harbaugh is no longer the coach there anymore.lol

Jim Harbaugh ran that organization into the ground after he turned them around by being an arrogant jerk towards alex smith. Where is jim harbaugh now? thats right,he is no longer in the NFL and Kapernick is now a has been backup where alex smith got the last laugh on that prick harbaugh winning 11 in a row for the chiefs taking them into the divisional round playoffs last year.:D

Are they bringing back the Embraceable Ewes? Has to be one of the most embarrassing names in sports.

750x422

As L.A. waits to hug it out with NFL, he remembers the Embraceable Ewes

Anyone else get a private message saying they should watch these vids? I thought it was rather bizarre of LA RAM Fan to advertise the thread like that.

Grew up amazed at how good Dickerson was... Those glasses lol.

Will never forget when he went to the Colts. It just felt wrong. I'm not even a Rams fan. I am a Bengals fan.

I am sure they are still remembering the poor decision of trading Bob Brown...
uh thats great but how bout the opinion of the OP,the videos?:uhoh3:

a lot of people see to be missing the point of this thread,that its not about the rams players or what not.sheesh.

Just for some fun, they really should since this is the biggest sports story of the year and maybe even the century, for Pro ball.

Wait, the Rams moved back the LA? I must have missed that one...

Wait, the Rams moved back the LA? I must have missed that one...

so do you agree that video was hilarious? have you seen the second one by chance? the one with eric dickerson.brings back memories doesnt it?

Forum List

Back