Ever See Yourself Living In The Past Or Worried About The Future?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I tend to have this problem a lot myself. More times than I ever want to, but I have way too many regrets from the past and what's going on in my real life right now in the present is really making me worried about the future. I'm trying to find ways to calm my brain to keep it in the present, but due to the fact that I like all my ducks in a row and currently they're all over the place I'm struggling with that.

I don't want to get into too many details because only a few people on this message board that I've told privately about it know about it and due to the fact that it's way too complicated and I'm afraid of judgement I want to keep it that way, but leaving it vague does anybody have any advice? (Btw, if you're somebody that I trust enough you can always PM me and ask me about the full situation. I might not feel comfortable with it, but a closed mouth doesn't get fed so I don't have any issues with you asking me about it. I'm just leaving it to the people that I really trust who are my online friends here who I already know wouldn't judge me.)

(Btw, if you're somebody that I trust enough you can always PM me and ask me about the full situation. I might not feel comfortable with it, but a closed mouth doesn't get fed so I don't have any issues with you asking me about it. I'm just leaving it to the people that I really trust who are my online friends here who I already know wouldn't judge me.)
Go ahead an PM me your life story and I'll look it over and offer you some helpful advice.

I have been described as living in the past since I was a child. It is my refuge. When the present gets too much I take one issue at a time make a decision on it and move on. In the future, I adjust the best way I can as it comes to me and then keep going forward.

• Banned
I have been described as living in the past since I was a child.

Well in a way it's how we learn because our past mistakes can help us not make the same mistakes because of the outcome of it. It's dwelling on the past that's an issue.

When I indulge in such reflection,.I ask myself this question "if I could redo _______ situation, knowing what I know.now, I would make _______ decision". Now, extrapolate that same approach and ask yourself "what SHOULD I be doing now so that in 5-10 years I will not look back with any regret"? The best possible outcome is usually the most bold and active response. Once I embraced G-d in the true sense and decided to no longer turn the other cheek, I've been more clear of mind. Not perfect, but I know now that the sound choice is shedding light on the truth.

I tend to have this problem a lot myself. More times than I ever want to, but I have way too many regrets from the past and what's going on in my real life right now in the present is really making me worried about the future. I'm trying to find ways to calm my brain to keep it in the present, but due to the fact that I like all my ducks in a row and currently they're all over the place I'm struggling with that.

I don't want to get into too many details because only a few people on this message board that I've told privately about it know about it and due to the fact that it's way too complicated and I'm afraid of judgement I want to keep it that way, but leaving it vague does anybody have any advice? (Btw, if you're somebody that I trust enough you can always PM me and ask me about the full situation. I might not feel comfortable with it, but a closed mouth doesn't get fed so I don't have any issues with you asking me about it. I'm just leaving it to the people that I really trust who are my online friends here who I already know wouldn't judge me.)
1701314172139.png

Well in a way it's how we learn because our past mistakes can help us not make the same mistakes because of the outcome of it. It's dwelling on the past that's an issue.
Don't do regrets. It's pointless. It's too late for regrets.

Don't do regrets. It's pointless. It's too late for regrets.
Leftists have no regrets, and as such, never learn from history, which explains a lot.
\
However, all normal people have regrets.

Leftists have no regrets, and as such, never learn from history, which explains a lot.
\
However, all normal people have regrets.
Of course, but what she is describing is dwelling on it to the point of not enjoying the present.

Thing 1: the way to manage problems is to order them easiest to hardest then take care of them one at a time. Having fewer problems will allow you to focus better and relieve anxiety.

Thing 2: Learn to meditate. I do this by relaxing and letting my mind go where it will while I sit and watch. This can let you view your life through an objective but omniscient set of eyes.

You need to let go of things you can't control and forgive yourself for any past mistakes. We all learn from mistakes.
It's really simply. Just do as I just said and don't make excesses that you can't .You can.

Forum List

Back