Even Texans are waking up to Trump

Yeah and PR has a Govt. which obviously let its people down.

You ought to be prepared, some day Stephanie H. Sanders may make a mistake and tell the truth. When that happens you have all it takes for Trump to hire you to be his appointee to be the face of the Ministry of Truth.

You are one biased idiot.

Of course I'm biased. You're not? I'm a University Graduate, Poli Sci and History Major, You? I have an advanced degree from another U. You? I believe your comment about my intelligence is biased, and maybe because you can't or won't think.

Consider, did the Texas Government fail when Houston flooded? Why pick on P.R. and not other states which suffer damage from Hurricanes, Tornadoes or other natural disasters?

Maybe, if one considers fiscal conservatism, the blame goes to the party which kicks the can down the road, and doesn't spend money to save the costs to repair what is damaged and predictable.

Idiot don't think this ^^^ way, they kick the can down the road, pray the creek doesn't overflow and vote for Republicans.

Of course I'm biased. You're not? I'm a University Graduate, Poli Sci and History Major,

All that and you still post like a 6th grader?

You need to ask for a refund.. just a suggestion ..

Seriously dude you spent all that money and you still post like me?

What the hell were you thinking?

You ought to be prepared, some day Stephanie H. Sanders may make a mistake and tell the truth. When that happens you have all it takes for Trump to hire you to be his appointee to be the face of the Ministry of Truth.

Of course I'm biased. You're not? I'm a University Graduate, Poli Sci and History Major, You? I have an advanced degree from another U. You? I believe your comment about my intelligence is biased, and maybe because you can't or won't think.

Consider, did the Texas Government fail when Houston flooded? Why pick on P.R. and not other states which suffer damage from Hurricanes, Tornadoes or other natural disasters?

Maybe, if one considers fiscal conservatism, the blame goes to the party which kicks the can down the road, and doesn't spend money to save the costs to repair what is damaged and predictable.

Idiot don't think this ^^^ way, they kick the can down the road, pray the creek doesn't overflow and vote for Republicans.

Of course I'm biased. You're not? I'm a University Graduate, Poli Sci and History Major,

Please post an example of a 6th grader's writing, and an example of my posts to prove you're not a liar.

I don't dwell on many of your posts, and mostly read them and move on. I'm a firm believer that I don't know everything, but I am not like you and others who have noting to offer but, "ain't if awful" and "ain't (fill in the blank) awful".

This is why I've developed three messages for those posters:
  1. The Idiot-Gram (several varieties)
  2. Thanks for sharing
  3. Callous conservative

It's funny, isn't it. Snowflakes say Trump is a failure at business, marriage, and politics.

But let's see. He's a billionaire, he's married to a woman who he'll likely remain married to for the rest of his life, and . . . get this . . . he's the friggin president!

I'm telling ya, snowflakes aren't just soft; they're dumb as hammers.

It's funny, isn't it. Snowflakes say Trump is a failure at business, marriage, and politics.

But let's see. He's a billionaire, he's married to a woman who he'll likely remain married to for the rest of his life, and . . . get this . . . he's the friggin president!

Thanks so much for sharing.

Please post an example of a 6th grader's writing, and an example of my posts to prove you're not a liar.

I don't dwell on many of your posts, and mostly read them and move on. I'm a firm believer that I don't know everything, but I am not like you and others who have noting to offer but, "ain't if awful" and "ain't (fill in the blank) awful".

2. Thanks for sharing
  3. Callous conservative
Hey, I just found an example of a sixth grader's writing.

2. Thanks for sharing
  3. Callous conservative
Hey, I just found an example of a sixth grader's writing.

Idiot-gram, since it lacks substance, and is thoughtless; worse, s/he thinks it's clever - lol.

Thanks so much for sharing, you posts say more than you understand.

How long before the rest of the nation wakes to just what a failure this President is.

People in Ky were interviewed about the impact these tariffs will have on them and the results were dismal, each hick interviewed would lose lots of money.....yet, these toothless incoherent idiots, all for some reason felt that no mater what happens, these people feel that Trump will have their backs....you can't make this shit up. All the world could be caving in on these fools and still they believe this great white hope will not fuck over great white people.....Thus is the mind of a german in 1939!!

How long before the rest of the nation wakes to just what a failure this President is.

People in Ky were interviewed about the impact these tariffs will have on them and the results were dismal, each hick interviewed would lose lots of money.....yet, these toothless incoherent idiots, all for some reason felt that no mater what happens, these people feel that Trump will have their backs....you can't make this shit up. All the world could be caving in on these fools and still they believe this great white hope will not fuck over great white people.....Thus is the mind of a german in 1939!!

That misguided out of touch urban attitude is why Hillary lost in 2016. People know how Democrats think about them. Look down on them. Look down on the working class and our veterans. Yep, you should write DNC platform.

Wow! Texans, who have collective IQ of a garden slug, are finally waking up? Hilarious.

Texas is the finest and proudest state in the Union.

It's the proudest and loudest, I learned that when I first met a Texan at NTCSD. I've got in-laws in Texas, and have been to Houston, Galveston and San Antonio - Texas is diverse, but clearly not the finest State in our Union. Some really good food, especially in San Antonio.

In fact I've been to most states, missing only Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, N. and S. Dakota, Main, Vermont, New Hampshire, Hawaii and Alaska (I'll be going to Alaska in August).

Q. (for Bush '92) Have you ever left Texas; every been to Europe, Canada, S. and C. America?

When are you Trumpanzees ever going to connect to reality?
If these morons ever faced reality and got off of Fake News, nuts.....they'd wander the country in a zombie like state, looking for dough, whispering....gotta make the doughnuts.....
200w.webp

Forum List

Back