which do you trust?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Biden or Trump?

according to ABC/Ipsos poll:

"When asked who Americans would trust more to lead the United States as president between the two, a new ABC/Ipsos poll found that more respondents trust Trump, 36%, over Biden, who received 33%. About 30% of respondents said they would trust neither candidate."

almost a 3 way tie.

are people waking up?

Ha! I wish.
Everyone knows they both are old lying pieces of shit, but they are still the main two.
Which isnt surprising. The fact that a majority of American voters being complete dumbfucks isnt a surprise.
So I doubt they are waking up.
I can't believe more people said they trust Trump. The least honest guy in America.

36% of Americans are fucked up.

The RFK JR voters? That's just a vote for Trump you idiot. If you can't see the difference why would you be here arguing? Clearly you have a right wing agenda.
where in the article does it say the 30% are RFK JR voters?

I'm in that 30%, and I have NO interest in JFK JR.

Ha! I wish.
Everyone knows they both are old lying pieces of shit, but they are still the main two.
Which isnt surprising. The fact that a majority of American voters being complete dumbfucks isnt a surprise.
So I doubt they are waking up.
Biden or Trump?

"When asked who Americans would trust more to lead the United States as president between the two, a new ABC/Ipsos poll found that more respondents trust Trump, 36%, over Biden, who received 33%. About 30% of respondents said they would trust neither candidate."

almost a 3 way tie.

are people waking up?

only 30% voted correctly.

the ones that don't trust either.
Actually, the question posed was who people trussed MORE.

Since it was posed as a comparative, it certainly left room to trust neither in a general sense but have slightly more trust for one over the other.

Biden or Trump?

almost a 3 way tie.

are people waking up?
Certainly hope so

Biden is right there with him.
Not even close. No wonder you're confused. THEY've got you convinced both sides are just as bad.

You must be stupid to not be able to pick a side. Seriously. I appreciate you not supporting Trump or Republicans but beyond that, god damn are you dumb. Either that or you are secretly trying to help Trump. Because that is a Republican tactic. Or Russian tactic. Some people you just can't convince them to vote GOP. So what's the next best thing? Vote 3rd party. Or don't vote at all.

It's always us who fear Nader, Ross Perot, RFK Jr. It always helps Republicans when a 3rd party guy joins the election. Maybe one time not. Bill Clinton when Ross Perot ran. But God Damn Clinton was smooth.

In a newly-recovered tape from 2008, Donald Trump told NY1 that he thinks Hillary Clinton is a wonderful, smart woman, and Bill Clinton was a great president.

Forum List

Back