Even Texans are waking up to Trump

Given Houston is one of more liberal cities in the state and the Houston Chronicle endorsed Hillary Clinton for President their attack on Trump is neither surprising or shocking it’s standard liberal talking points.
Clinton had a 56% share of all voters in cities with a population of over a million.
Trump had a 57% share of all voters in cities less than 250,000.
Like the rest of the country the biggest cities in Texas went for Clinton. Smaller towns and rural areas went for Trump.

For my post to be honestly quoted, one must put it in full context, or be declared a liar. A lie can be overt or covert, and a lies of omission are damn lies.
You omitted the most important lie, what kind of lie is your post when quoted verbatim?

word for word:
Business, marriage and now politics.
same as the previous quote you pretended had omissions.

Last edited:
The OP's video is referring to a lefty Houston newspaper.

Most Texan's don't even consider Houston as part of their state. Because it's like any other large city, complete with gangs, ghettos, murders, and drugs.

Basically, just another liberal hell hole ran by Democrats. .... :cool:

The OP is a complete dip shit and has no idea what the people of Texas think.

What next? Gonna link the Austin Statesman bashing Trump?

Dumb FUCK.

When are you Trumpanzees ever going to connect to reality?

The sky in my world is blue, what color is the sky in your world?

It depends, sometimes blue, sometimes gray, sometimes (in the past) yellow, i.e. SMOG, and at night black. Those are realities, which make your post nothing more than an Idiot-gram, thoughtless variety.

Yeah and PR has a Govt. which obviously let its people down.

You ought to be prepared, some day Stephanie H. Sanders may make a mistake and tell the truth. When that happens you have all it takes for Trump to hire you to be his appointee to be the face of the Ministry of Truth.

You are one biased idiot.

Of course I'm biased. You're not? I'm a University Graduate, Poli Sci and History Major, You? I have an advanced degree from another U. You? I believe your comment about my intelligence is biased, and maybe because you can't or won't think.

Consider, did the Texas Government fail when Houston flooded? Why pick on P.R. and not other states which suffer damage from Hurricanes, Tornadoes or other natural disasters?

Maybe, if one considers fiscal conservatism, the blame goes to the party which kicks the can down the road, and doesn't spend money to save the costs to repair what is damaged and predictable.

Idiot don't think this ^^^ way, they kick the can down the road, pray the creek doesn't overflow and vote for Republicans.

You ought to be prepared, some day Stephanie H. Sanders may make a mistake and tell the truth. When that happens you have all it takes for Trump to hire you to be his appointee to be the face of the Ministry of Truth.

Of course I'm biased. You're not? I'm a University Graduate, Poli Sci and History Major, You? I have an advanced degree from another U. You? I believe your comment about my intelligence is biased, and maybe because you can't or won't think.

Consider, did the Texas Government fail when Houston flooded? Why pick on P.R. and not other states which suffer damage from Hurricanes, Tornadoes or other natural disasters?

Maybe, if one considers fiscal conservatism, the blame goes to the party which kicks the can down the road, and doesn't spend money to save the costs to repair what is damaged and predictable.

Idiot don't think this ^^^ way, they kick the can down the road and pray the creek doesn't overflow.

Nah You're just another elitist asshole who thinks they are better, stronger, faster and more intelligent than anyone else.

Oh and don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back. LOL

What has he failed at?

Business, marriage and now politics.
Let's see, he's a billionaire president of the US married to Melania.
th

Idiot don't think this ^^^ way, they kick the can down the road, pray the creek doesn't overflow and vote for Republicans.

Of course I'm biased. You're not? I'm a University Graduate, Poli Sci and History Major,

All that and you still post like a 6th grader?

You need to ask for a refund.. just a suggestion ..

Forum List

Back