which do you trust?

BS again. Using your same ole game.

Last one who had a chance was Yodda. He got Bill elected.
The point is, you're asking "where's this miracle 3rd Party candidate?", but it's a disingenuous question. You just made clear it doesn't matter - you won't vote for them anyway. And that's the problem.

That's why we're in such a downward spiral. Voters who think like you actively block positive change. They won't vote for better candidates even if they run.

Last edited:
Biden or Trump?

according to ABC/Ipsos poll:

"When asked who Americans would trust more to lead the United States as president between the two, a new ABC/Ipsos poll found that more respondents trust Trump, 36%, over Biden, who received 33%. About 30% of respondents said they would trust neither candidate."

almost a 3 way tie.

are people waking up?

Neither. I don't trust politicians.

The point is, you're asking "where this miracle 3rd Party candidate?", but it's a disingenuous question. You just made clear it doesn't matter - you won't vote for them anyway. And that's the problem.

That's why we're in such a downward spiral. Voters who think like you actively block positive change. They won't vote for better candidates even if they run.
You cant handle reality. Im speaking on the Reality of our situation.

Fantasy Island is a Fake show.

Show me this HERO 3RD PARTY candidate.

That Hero exists only in your mind.

You cant handle reality. Im speaking on the Reality of our situation.

Fantasy Island is a Fake show.

Show me this HERO 3RD PARTY candidate.

That Hero exists only in your mind.
I just explained to you, a couple of posts back, that there are no heroes. But there are much better candidates. Maybe try reading it again?

The sad reality, that you simply can't let yourself acknowledge, is that both candidates foisted on us by the duopoly suck - suck really, really bad. They will both do lasting harm to the country.

But voters like you will elect them anyway. And that's why we're so fucked. Because you are fucking us.

I just explained to you, a couple of posts back, that there are no heroes. But there are much better candidates. Maybe try reading it again?

The sad reality, that you simply can't let yourself acknowledge, is that both candidates foisted on us by the duopoly suck - suck really, really bad. They will both do lasting harm to the country.

But voters like you will elect them anyway. And that's why we're so fucked. Because you are fucking us.
Again. Way better candidates? Where are they?

You live on Fantasy Island.

You can help voting for a shitty candidate. You could stop doing that. Stop digging. The hole is only getting deeper.
Me and you been down this road many times.

I have no issues voting Trump. I liked the SCOTUS picks. I liked less regs. I liked tax cuts. I liked more oil production. I liked challenging countries over unfair trade. I liked stay in Mexico...

I dont care about his mean tweets

Yep. Been over and over this with lots of people on the board. It's harder than hell to break people out of the Lo2e programming. It's a good con, and the Ds and Rs have mastered it. You won't escape it until you want to.

I have no issues voting Trump. I liked the SCOTUS picks. I liked less regs. I liked tax cuts. I liked more oil production. I liked challenging countries over unfair trade. I liked stay in Mexico...

I dont care about his mean tweets
I agree and I like it he grabs em by the pussy. I do that every chance I can get away with it.
And he got a good looking wife as well.
I am voting Trump.

There are very few politicians I trust
Government Off the People, Buy the People, and Force the People

Then you should reject the Constitution, which enabled them and took away our right to self-determination on individual issues, empowering them to make all our political decisions for us, like orphans needing parental guidance. We have been brainwashed to become sheep desperately looking for Good Shepherds, who will fleece us and butcher us.

Government Off the People, Buy the People, and Force the People

Then you should reject the Constitution, which enabled them and took away our right to self-determination on individual issues, empowering them to make all our political decisions for us, like orphans needing parental guidance. We have been brainwashed to become sheep desperately looking for Good Shepherds, who will fleece us and butcher us.
True meaning of the Constitution was bastardized long ago

Forum List

Back