The Trump empire working hard for america!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump Made $82 Million While Working In The White House Last Year
‘Sacrificing’ couple continues to rake in business profits while working as senior White House advisers.

Unlike previous presidents and aides, neither Donald Trump nor his daughter and his son-in-law have divested themselves of business interests even while holding meetings and negotiating with figures around the world who could impact their private incomes.

I wonder how many conservatives leaders and news outlets would die of heart attacks, if Obama and his family had headlines like this?

Sounds like you're jealous. You know some people can walk and chew gum at the same time. LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump Made $82 Million While Working In The White House Last Year
‘Sacrificing’ couple continues to rake in business profits while working as senior White House advisers.

Unlike previous presidents and aides, neither Donald Trump nor his daughter and his son-in-law have divested themselves of business interests even while holding meetings and negotiating with figures around the world who could impact their private incomes.

I wonder how many conservatives leaders and news outlets would die of heart attacks, if Obama and his family had headlines like this?
You are shocked that billionaires can make 82 million in a year?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned
Sounds like you're jealous. You know some people can walk and chew gum at the same time. LOL
Fox News bashes Obama family vacation
Fox bashed the Obama family’s vacations since leaving office, including pricey trips to the Four Seasons in Bali and an exclusive country club in Oahu.

Citing “travel experts,” it said that “the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president.”

Drop dead, you migrant worker ass ho

But if Jared or Ivanka got $500K for a speech, I sure the GOP would implode over the scandal of it all!

But if Jared or Ivanka got $500K for a speech, I sure the GOP would implode over the scandal of it all!
As an ex-president Obama can get whatever someone wants to pay.

Forum List

Back