Debate Now ETUFO's

Have aliens from other worlds visited Earth?

• No way, physically impossible

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ummm... I don't know

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes way, physically possible

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

The stealth bomber cannot hover, fly slowly, take off suddenly, or account for the sizes of the crafts reported. Or explain past up-close eye-witness reports from highly credible people such as Gordon Cooper prior to its development.

Keep trying... (waiting for ball-lightning and swamp gas)
You wanted to see a triangular aircraft and I showed you an example. So you have nothing to bitch and whine about.

What you do not seem to comprehend is what an incredible leap of logic it is to come to the conclusion that some flying object that is unidentified by an observer is piloted by an ET from another planet.

What I don't understand is why folks like you base your arguments on facts that are conveniently left out? And don't bother posting the anticipated "what facts? Show me what facts I left out?" You know what I am talking about The OP is talking about craft that can move like no craft we have and you use a stealth bomber as your proof that that is it? LOL!

A note of caution about relying on other peoples pictures. I am a photographer, and if I do say so a very good one. It's been a life long hobby and I know how to manipulate an adjustable camera to make it create images that are well, not real. Here is one I call "99 mph".

Ninety Nine Mph.jpg

I was sitting in the car outside a grocery store and I had my Nikon D90 with me. So I took the above picture. In reality the car was going about 30 mph, but by shutting the lens all the way down and using a shutter speed of 1/13th of a second, and by focuing on the car and then following it with the camera and then snaping the shutter, I made it look like it's going very fast. But it's not. It's all a creation of the camera.

Here is another one that I've told people are portal lights on a "mother ship". All it really is, is lights on the ceiling of my wife's physical therapy office.

Therapy.jpg

Here is what it really looks like:

DSC_8022.JPG

And here is the entire room, to put it in perspective:

DSC_8016.JPG

The way I made it look like "the mothership" was to underexpose the shot so that all the highlights were turned to black.

So when ever I see pictures of things, I don't just accept them as fact. To the OP, I am NOT calling you a faker or a liar, I'm just sayin'. ;)

As far as the deltoid shaped craft over Arizona, that is most likely a military LAV. The DoD has been experimenting with these triangle shaped blimps since the 1970s. And like other blimps they don't make a lot of noise while in flight.

That's not what the Governor and other people witnessed. Unless that dirigible was capable of taking off at high speeds.

The Governor never made any mention of what he saw "taking off at high speeds". (what ever that is).

It was just another triangle as seen from ground level.

Like I've already mentioned, the military has been making them for decades.

I still want to hear from you, you religious shill.... Are you serious?? Can you provide any evidence of V-shaped, or triangular blimps being tested over the US at any time in the last 60 years? You can't just come here and say crazy stuff and not get called out on it.

"the military has been making them for decades"

Please show me proof, and then we will have words...
Airship Technology

The Deltoid Pumpkin Seed

And FYI, your pic and your link are two different things. The pic is not of a triangular or V-shaped blimp. And the link for the deltoid pumpkin is a fictional short-story about something totally unrelated.
Fictional? Are you sure about that?
2-aereon.jpg

Last edited:

The stealth bomber cannot hover, fly slowly, take off suddenly, or account for the sizes of the crafts reported. Or explain past up-close eye-witness reports from highly credible people such as Gordon Cooper prior to its development.

You wanted to see a triangular aircraft and I showed you an example. So you have nothing to bitch and whine about.

What you do not seem to comprehend is what an incredible leap of logic it is to come to the conclusion that some flying object that is unidentified by an observer is piloted by an ET from another planet.

What I don't understand is why folks like you base your arguments on facts that are conveniently left out? And don't bother posting the anticipated "what facts? Show me what facts I left out?" You know what I am talking about The OP is talking about craft that can move like no craft we have and you use a stealth bomber as your proof that that is it? LOL!
You are mistaken.

I specifically gave the B-2 example as proof that the military has been known to make delta shaped aircraft after that dude who watched too many episodes of Ancient Aliens requested an example.

It proves that man-made aircraft with a triangular or delta shape from the vantage point of a person seeing it flying above them actually exist.

There was another USPOL member here that posted that they saw a red light in the sky while they were at a drive-in theater. As if that is unusual. However, it is my understanding that aircraft are required to have red lights on them. One on the tail whenever the engines are running and a red navigation light on the port side.

Lets use some logic.

The distance between us and the next nearest system is light generations away. so that would require an absurdly long living creature that wouldn't go mad with boredom.

So a piloted craft is out

OUR satellites are so good they can be used to read the paper, so there's no need for a craft to come within our own eye sight.

There is nothing here that is not out there unless they are coming here to eat. And since no one has been eaten and no vast regions of crops destroyed....

Two dimensional thinking has been the downfall of many. Just because we do not know how to travel to other star systems in a timely manner, does not mean others can't do it. I am not saying yea or nay, just that we don't know what's out there. Do you know how big the galaxy we reside in is? I don't either, but they say our entire solar system (which by the way is HUGE!) exists in one tiny speck of it.

These drawings out in South America, are indeed a mystery, as are many ancient remains of things. How did the ancients create and move precisely cut 50 ton pieces of rock? I don't know that either, but they or someone did it. The evidence is there.

There are many theories floating around that suggest, while the speed of light may be an unsurpassable constant, other forms of locomotion may be possible. One such possible means is wormhole travel. Einstein himself expounded upon this is his treatise on the Einstein-Rosen bridge. Also, "they" seem to think that some form of inter-dimensional travel is possible.

One theory I have heard about where these aliens come from is the moon. Yes, the moon. The theory suggests that the reason we didn't ever go back to the moon is that we found structures there, and that is where the little grey aliens come from. This sounds like a nutter theory, but hey, is it really anymore far out then FTL travel and aliens watching us for the last 200,000 years? Not hardly.

BTW, if aliens have been watching and studying us for hundreds of centuries, WTF are they waiting for? :) I mean how long do you have to study something before you go down and say, "Hey, take me to your leader!" also, what we may be seeing is our own miltary playing around with newly developed craft that are uber-top top top secret. Some people say that we have craft right now that we have used to go to Mars, and made the round trip visit in less than 2 weeks!

But they are rumors and such. Let me tell you about rumors. One year at the prison we had all heard that come the new year, the prisons contract was going to change and among the many many changes, we would be getting new, more with the times, uniforms. I hated the old ones that were white shirts and blue pants. Suck-o! Well the assistant warden had a meeting one day and was telling us all about the changes. I said when do we get the new uniforms? She says, "What new uniforms"? LMAO.

So much for rumors.

-
rumors only last if they are fun and there's an old Gaelic saying; Any story worth telling is worth telling a wee bit better.

one of the first men with a telescope claimed he saw plants and animals on the moon, now it's a space ship filled will life under the surface.

The first people to invent religion where actually evolved monkeys that thought the scientist aliens were gods.

They had no reason to come there and no reason to stay.

I started a rumor on my sub, with the help of an older shipmate. We stated that an oil tanker was pulling into a port before us. The guys that crewed those ships were full of the stereo type sailors. 2 weeks later the XO made an announcement that not only was the Eisenhower battle group not there, it wasn't even deployed.

I used to believed in aliens coming here, but I also believed in the tooth fairy.

There's just no reason for a civ with the ability to come here to come here. And if they did want to see other civs, there's no reason for them not to.

our highest level of tech would just shank off any ship and they would carry weapons we simply couldn't conceive of or counter.

the only thing here that's not everywhere is meat and veggies

You are mistaken.

I specifically gave the B-2 example as proof that the military has been known to make delta shaped aircraft after that dude who watched too many episodes of Ancient Aliens requested an example.

It proves that man-made aircraft with a triangular or delta shape from the vantage point of a person seeing it flying above them actually exist.

There was another USPOL member here that posted that they saw a red light in the sky while they were at a drive-in theater. As if that is unusual. However, it is my understanding that aircraft are required to have red lights on them. One on the tail whenever the engines are running and a red navigation light on the port side.

And a green one too on the other side. That's how you know it's human, and which way to pass.

You are still totally in denial, and now attacking previous posters as well, like 8-10 pages ago...

You have been completely debunked. And you still continue...

What is your belief? Why are you right, and everyone else is wrong?

I used to believed in aliens coming here, but I also believed in the tooth fairy.

There's just no reason for a civ with the ability to come here to come here. And if they did want to see other civs, there's no reason for them not to.

our highest level of tech would just shank off any ship and they would carry weapons we simply couldn't conceive of or counter.

Our goal as humans is to eventually get out of here. And we are trying to find earth-like planets to travel to. Even though once we have the tech to get there, we won't necessarily need earth-like planets to survive. But whatever... We are searching for earth-like planets...

And once we have the tech, we will travel there. It is not a matter of impossibility, it is just a matter of "when".

And that matter of "when" could have happened to another alien civilization a very long time ago. And they found us, as a perfect candidate for their needs.

Beavis and Butthead, please answer this one question...

What stops alien visitations from being possible?

Our goal as humans is to eventually get out of here. And we are trying to find earth-like planets to travel to. Even though once we have the tech to get there, we won't necessarily need earth-like planets to survive. But whatever... We are searching for earth-like planets...

And once we have the tech, we will travel there. It is not a matter of impossibility, it is just a matter of "when".

And that matter of "when" could have happened to another alien civilization a very long time ago. And they found us, as a perfect candidate for their needs.
not unless we can beat light speed.

or learn to warp reality.

Lets use some logic.

The distance between us and the next nearest system is light generations away. so that would require an absurdly long living creature that wouldn't go mad with boredom.

OUR satellites are so good they can be used to read the paper, so there's no need for a craft to come within our own eye sight.

There is nothing here that is not out there unless they are coming here to eat. And since no one has been eaten and no vast regions of crops destroyed....

Two dimensional thinking has been the downfall of many. Just because we do not know how to travel to other star systems in a timely manner, does not mean others can't do it. I am not saying yea or nay, just that we don't know what's out there. Do you know how big the galaxy we reside in is? I don't either, but they say our entire solar system (which by the way is HUGE!) exists in one tiny speck of it.

These drawings out in South America, are indeed a mystery, as are many ancient remains of things. How did the ancients create and move precisely cut 50 ton pieces of rock? I don't know that either, but they or someone did it. The evidence is there.

There are many theories floating around that suggest, while the speed of light may be an unsurpassable constant, other forms of locomotion may be possible. One such possible means is wormhole travel. Einstein himself expounded upon this is his treatise on the Einstein-Rosen bridge. Also, "they" seem to think that some form of inter-dimensional travel is possible.

One theory I have heard about where these aliens come from is the moon. Yes, the moon. The theory suggests that the reason we didn't ever go back to the moon is that we found structures there, and that is where the little grey aliens come from. This sounds like a nutter theory, but hey, is it really anymore far out then FTL travel and aliens watching us for the last 200,000 years? Not hardly.

BTW, if aliens have been watching and studying us for hundreds of centuries, WTF are they waiting for? :) I mean how long do you have to study something before you go down and say, "Hey, take me to your leader!" also, what we may be seeing is our own miltary playing around with newly developed craft that are uber-top top top secret. Some people say that we have craft right now that we have used to go to Mars, and made the round trip visit in less than 2 weeks!

But they are rumors and such. Let me tell you about rumors. One year at the prison we had all heard that come the new year, the prisons contract was going to change and among the many many changes, we would be getting new, more with the times, uniforms. I hated the old ones that were white shirts and blue pants. Suck-o! Well the assistant warden had a meeting one day and was telling us all about the changes. I said when do we get the new uniforms? She says, "What new uniforms"? LMAO.

So much for rumors.

-
rumors only last if they are fun and there's an old Gaelic saying; Any story worth telling is worth telling a wee bit better.

one of the first men with a telescope claimed he saw plants and animals on the moon, now it's a space ship filled will life under the surface.

The first people to invent religion where actually evolved monkeys that thought the scientist aliens were gods.

I started a rumor on my sub, with the help of an older shipmate. We stated that an oil tanker was pulling into a port before us. The guys that crewed those ships were full of the stereo type sailors. 2 weeks later the XO made an announcement that not only was the Eisenhower battle group not there, it wasn't even deployed.

Hey, well, thank you very much for that story!

But what do really think about aliens visiting the Earth? Is it somehow possible?

Beavis and Butthead, please answer this one question...

What stops alien visitations from being possible?

since I already told you

You didn't answer the question. A B&B video is awesome! But you haven't answered the question...

What is it that you believe, that makes alien visitation impossible?

You are mistaken.

And a green one too on the other side. That's how you know it's human, and which way to pass.

You are still totally in denial, and now attacking previous posters as well, like 8-10 pages ago...

You have been completely debunked. And you still continue...

What is your belief? Why are you right, and everyone else is wrong?
You haven't debunked anything. You've simply been repeating stuff from episodes of Ancient Aliens.

I've proven that the US Military has a history of making delta shaped aircraft. You answer by saying that the Aereon 26 hybrid aircraft is fictional. It's not fiction it is history.

I've researched these giant black delta shaped aircraft and noticed commonalities in the credible sightings.

They are quiet, they can fly low and slow, hover and pivot. These are the flight characteristics of the U.S. Air Force Lockheed Martin P-791 hybrid aircraft. Therefore, IMNSHO, anyone who says we do not have the technology is simply ignorant of today's advanced hybrid aircraft technology.

The vast majority of credible sightings have been in U.S airspace and the rest have been in the airspace of other NATO countries.

Can you explain why the aliens would only bring their black triangles to NATO countries?

Common sense screams that they are covert U.S DoD hybrid aircraft.

It takes an incredible leap of logic to conclude that they are alien spacecraft. There simply is no evidence to support that theory.

While it's entirely possible there is other life in this galaxy and that, given our solar system is much younger than core stars, that life is tens of thousands of years, if not millions, more advanced, the fact remains we have zero evidence of other civilizations much less visitations.

Given the distances between the stars it would take a faster-than-light vehicle to transit the stars.

Our sun Sol and our planet Earth are on the out 1/3 of the galaxy; a relative backwater. Why would anyone come here?

Homo Sapien Sapiens are about 200,000 years old. Modern behaving man began about 50,000 years ago. We went from the Stone Age to the Moon in 8000-4500 years. Even using the larger number of 8000 years leaves a gap 5 times 8000 between our current history and the beginning of modern thinking human beings. If ET is possible, so is the possibility that human beings rose to the level of a space-faring species then fell back to the Stone Age level for one reason or another. The "Ancient Astronauts" could very well be us.

Another possibility is that UFOs are not ETs, but future humans traveling back in time to study their history.

Lets use some logic.

So much for rumors.

-

Hey, well, thank you very much for that story!

But what do really think about aliens visiting the Earth? Is it somehow possible?
they have not reason to come except for food.

so even if it was possible, there's no valid reason.

Forum List

Back