Claims about secret government programs reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology are based on “circular reporting” and hearsay

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Pentagon report finds no evidence of alien visits, hidden spacecraft​

Claims about secret government programs reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology are based on “circular reporting” and hearsay, investigators found.​

That's it. More ammunition for the 'I told you so' crowd, of which I am a member. This stuff will never die, no matter how little proof of claims is ever uncovered. Conspiracies based on old stories.

It's simply incredible, but many people will now be attacking the report.

Claims about secret government programs reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology are based on “circular reporting” and hearsay, investigators found.​

That's it. More ammunition for the 'I told you so' crowd, of which I am a member. This stuff will never die, no matter how little proof of claims is ever uncovered. Conspiracies based on old stories.

but that is what they would say, isn't it?

some incredib le advances have occurred in the post roswell era.

We have not only reverse engineered these aliens but they are even partaking in the plants that G-d provided us.

musk.gif

Tin foil hat stuff, there.

Although "aluminum foil hat" is probably more accurate. It's hard to find tin foil these days.

That would be an honest ending question of what happen to tens of trillions of dollars of corruption.

LOL, yes every adult paying attention during the last 50 years knows the Pentagon always tells the truth.

When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

We know there is no other intelligent life other than earth in the solar system. The nearest star is about 60,000 years away if you could travel at the speed of light. Logic will tell you that there are no extra terrestrials on earth in spite of wishful thinking and Hollywood hype.

You believed Joe Biden, Bill Gates, and Anthony Fauci when they told you vaccinated people can't get covid, so it makes sense you'd believe this, too.

LOL

So Vandavar Bush was lying, David Grusch was lying, CIA Director Roscoe Henry Hillenkoetter lying, Gen. Edward J. Ruppelt lying, Gordon Cooper lying, Edgar Mitchell lying, Col Phillip Corso lying, Gary Nolan lying, Kit Green lying, E Howard Hunt lying, James Forrestal lying, Harry Truman lying, Jimmy Carter lying, Ronald Regan lying, etc....WTF is Mainstream Media doing lmfao

Forum List

Back