Debate Now ETUFO's

Have aliens from other worlds visited Earth?

• No way, physically impossible

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Ummm... I don't know

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes way, physically possible

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
The stealth bomber cannot hover, fly slowly, take off suddenly, or account for the sizes of the crafts reported. Or explain past up-close eye-witness reports from highly credible people such as Gordon Cooper prior to its development.

Keep trying... (waiting for ball-lightning and swamp gas)
You wanted to see a triangular aircraft and I showed you an example. So you have nothing to bitch and whine about.

What you do not seem to comprehend is what an incredible leap of logic it is to come to the conclusion that some flying object that is unidentified by an observer is piloted by an ET from another planet.

What I don't understand is why folks like you base your arguments on facts that are conveniently left out? And don't bother posting the anticipated "what facts? Show me what facts I left out?" You know what I am talking about The OP is talking about craft that can move like no craft we have and you use a stealth bomber as your proof that that is it? LOL!
You are mistaken.

I specifically gave the B-2 example as proof that the military has been known to make delta shaped aircraft after that dude who watched too many episodes of Ancient Aliens requested an example.

It proves that man-made aircraft with a triangular or delta shape from the vantage point of a person seeing it flying above them actually exist.

There was another USPOL member here that posted that they saw a red light in the sky while they were at a drive-in theater. As if that is unusual. However, it is my understanding that aircraft are required to have red lights on them. One on the tail whenever the engines are running and a red navigation light on the port side.

And a green one too on the other side. That's how you know it's human, and which way to pass.

You are still totally in denial, and now attacking previous posters as well, like 8-10 pages ago...

You have been completely debunked. And you still continue...

What is your belief? Why are you right, and everyone else is wrong?
You haven't debunked anything. You've simply been repeating stuff from episodes of Ancient Aliens.

I've proven that the US Military has a history of making delta shaped aircraft. You answer by saying that the Aereon 26 hybrid aircraft is fictional. It's not fiction it is history.

I've researched these giant black delta shaped aircraft and noticed commonalities in the credible sightings.

They are quiet, they can fly low and slow, hover and pivot. These are the flight characteristics of the U.S. Air Force Lockheed Martin P-791 hybrid aircraft. Therefore, IMNSHO, anyone who says we do not have the technology is simply ignorant of today's advanced hybrid aircraft technology.

The vast majority of credible sightings have been in U.S airspace and the rest have been in the airspace of other NATO countries.

Can you explain why the aliens would only bring their black triangles to NATO countries?

Common sense screams that they are covert U.S DoD hybrid aircraft.

It takes an incredible leap of logic to conclude that they are alien spacecraft. There simply is no evidence to support that theory.

Those aircraft didn't exist prior to the Wright Brothers. And what is being witnessed today defies our modern understanding of how aircraft can fly. They defy aerodynamics. If you would listen to the experts I have provided thus far, you may think differently. Are you more of an expert than Gordon Cooper in aerodynamics? Please watch it... And argue with his conclusions. Jus sayin...

Otherwise, you're just repeating stuff without listening to the experts.

While it's entirely possible there is other life in this galaxy and that, given our solar system is much younger than core stars, that life is tens of thousands of years, if not millions, more advanced, the fact remains we have zero evidence of other civilizations much less visitations.

Given the distances between the stars it would take a faster-than-light vehicle to transit the stars.

Our sun Sol and our planet Earth are on the out 1/3 of the galaxy; a relative backwater. Why would anyone come here?

Homo Sapien Sapiens are about 200,000 years old. Modern behaving man began about 50,000 years ago. We went from the Stone Age to the Moon in 8000-4500 years. Even using the larger number of 8000 years leaves a gap 5 times 8000 between our current history and the beginning of modern thinking human beings. If ET is possible, so is the possibility that human beings rose to the level of a space-faring species then fell back to the Stone Age level for one reason or another. The "Ancient Astronauts" could very well be us.

Another possibility is that UFOs are not ETs, but future humans traveling back in time to study their history.

Yes, they very well may be future humans travelling back in time. But that counts! :)

Again, it's very egocentric to think that because we haven't figured out how to travel there yet, they haven't figured out how to travel here yet...

We are actively looking for planets in other solar systems that could potentially hold life "as we know it". And once we have the technology, we WILL travel there first. Those types of planets will be our targets. So why can't they travel HERE first?

Just because we haven't figured out how?

I imagine a future when we finally know that there are ET's and have open communication. And hopefully they will teach us a lot.

Like, our religions are wrong and there's no god, and we don't have to kill each other over that stuff... :)

Exploration.

Exactly! We don't go to the moon or Mars or anywhere else for food....

We're just using our fledgling technology to learn as much as we can, so that maybe someday we can use that tech to look for food... :)

And that brings us back to being meat... Dangit!!!

If for some reason you REFUSE to watch the video, I'll sum up...

He saw UFO's in space but many astronauts have. More importantly, he also saw UFO's on the ground, up close on his airbase. Land, and take off. His people took videos of it, he examined frames of the video to determined it was authentic, and sent it up to his superiors.

He never heard back.

So now, he's coming out and saying the truth. An Air Force pilot, our first Astronaut, and a highly regarded military figure, came out and said the truth.

And everyone is ignoring it...

Why?

Don't quote me, quote him... Why is his testimony disregarded among debunkers?

He's the most expert "expert" we can provide!

And he said they landed on his air force strip, hung out for a bit, and then took off at an incredible rate of speed.

And he watched, as they video-taped the whole thing... and then confirmed the video was authentic.

Why would he lie?

Again, if none of you want to search far back enough, here's the video AGAIN for posterity.

Listen to him. And then debunk him first! And then we shall have words... :)

I'd like to see debunkers debunk him... Because nobody has...

And this isn't his only interview, he sent letters to Congress pleading them to release the truth about UFO's...

He has been a staunch UFO-advocate, and being the expert that he is in aerodynamics and space... it's hard to argue with his testimony...

Especially when many other highly-trained military people agree and have witnessed it themselves....

So let's start with Gordon Cooper's story above, and what he tells us is the truth...

And then let's listen to some debunker's story from someone here, and what they tell us is the truth!

I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Meanwhile, back in around 6000 BC, the Sumerians wrote about the same things that our esteemed Mr Cooper told us in that video as happening in the present...

Did aliens suddenly invent that technology back in the 1950's? Or is it possible they had it for a very long time, before we could explain what it was we were seeing? And not call it "God"... ?

ufo-in-old-picture.jpg

Please see the painting above done in the 15th century. Passing along the secrets that were long held. Artists would insert these obvious spacecraft into their paintings of their religions. Always accompanied by supernatural beings and "halos".

Obviously, they didn't know the technology that they were painting. They were just painting what people saw...

And it really looks like a glowing metallic spaceship that is visiting this sacred event. And is being witnessed by the dude on the right, and his dog!

This isn't the only example. My question is why include that in such an important painting, if it wasn't part of the story at the time?

But before you go there, start with Mr Cooper... so you don't piss me off! :)

Gordon Cooper! A real American Hero in so many ways!

If there was a real "Captain America", it would be him.

He's like Enki.

Please see the painting above done in the 15th century. Passing along the secrets that were long held. Artists would insert these obvious spacecraft into their paintings of their religions. Always accompanied by supernatural beings and "halos".

Obviously, they didn't know the technology that they were painting. They were just painting what people saw...

And it really looks like a glowing metallic spaceship that is visiting this sacred event. And is being witnessed by the dude on the right, and his dog!

This isn't the only example. My question is why include that in such an important painting, if it wasn't part of the story at the time?
It is obviously Christian religious symbolism.

There is no evidence whatsoever that it was supposed to be a painting of an alien spaceship.

Yes, it is obviously religious symbolism.

But what are they showing, that they did not understand?

The artist drew a beautiful metallic, glowing ufo. On purpose! He drew the guy and his dog staring up at it.

What is it that they were seeing back then, that would cause an artist to put it in the painting?

Obviously there were no airplanes back then, so this pic, and many others, is trying to show some type of flying ship that they consider a part of "god" and "jesus". Something that makes them "holy". FYI, there's like 3 more UFO's on the left side of the painting in the full image.

So he decided he's going to show Madonna and Jesus in his painting, and draw UFO's all around them... Why??

Unless it was something that they normally saw, and attributed it to "god".

The Sumerians drew the same things over 4000 years before.

But they didn't call it "god". They called it the Anunnaki. And wrote about them in detail.

If Judeo/Christian religions chose to incorporate UFO's into their religions and show them as part of great events, and you believe that it is just "nothing"... you need to rethink things. :)

They did see something! And just like the Sumerians, they recorded it. But since they were so brainwashed at that point, they're just considered as mysterious objects and "halos" that accompany supernatural beings...

In modern terms, they're glowing circles that float around certain important people. Think about that...

Check out this UFO, over what's called "The Baptism of Christ"...

Really, is that God? Or is that a UFO with interests? :)

Aert%20de%20Gelder-344865.jpg

In those times, they had zero idea of "spotlights". But that is precisely what the circular object above is beaming down.

Now, it is a painting, not a photo. But what is it that they were seeing, that would cause such a painting? And I have many more...

I ask you for a rational explanation....

Last edited:
So... did I win the debate? Are we all on board that ETUFO's are possible, if not probable? :)

Forum List

Back