Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

Funny how every single time anyone disagrees with a leftist, they are suddenly "a crazy person who needs medicated". I can't even begin to count the number of non-liberals, on here who have been accused of being crazy and needing medication by some leftist. It's like the default response. "You disagree? You must be crazy. Get pills!"

No, Guy, I just say that about you because you are crazy and you need pills.

Yes, my whole point was that the people on the left don't care how slimy, or scandal ridden their candidates are. They can take money from Buddhist monks, shake down people for money from the VP office, they can take money from Chinese front companies for missile technology, they can magically make $1,000 into $100,000 in cattle futures, they can sell oil leases on Federal land to Occidental Petroleum which the VP has stock in, FBI records mishandled by a professional dirt digger, trump up false charges against innocent people working in the travel office, being involved with Jim Guy Tucker, and the Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm billing records, which were subpoenaed, declared missing, and then magically appeared in the white house, and under tests by the FBI, found the fingerprints of none other than Hilliary Clinton on the papers.......

And how is that worse than starting a war over weapons that don't exist and the VP"s company makes hundreds of billions in contracts for.

Back in the 90s, in 1996 in fact, the election campaign was going on, I was talking with such a Clinton supporter. After discussing it back and forth, I asked him "but you do know he's lying, right?" He said yes. He knew he was lying completely, but he still thought he was doing ok as president.

Dude, Grow the fuck up. They are ALL lying. Now maybe I am cynical in that I work in a job where people lie to me every day, but we don't reward politicians for telling the truth.

I don't worry about what they say, I worry about what they do. Back in the 1990's I was one of you rightwing nuts who could have recited the whole paragraph about Clinton's sins.

You know how I remember the 1990's now? My property values doubled. My Salary doubled. If I didn't like my job I could send out a resume and get a better one.

If Satan himself were to run as president, and the Anti-Christ ran as VP, I am absolutely convinced that most on the left would vote for the ticket unquestioningly. As long as the economy is good.... hey, the 'father of lies' is doing a good job..... right? That's all that matters....

Well, funny that.

I remember in 2008, a bunch of you right wing evangelicals screamed about how you could never support Romney because he was a liberal and he was a Mormon, and the Mormons were a heretical cult.

By 2012, you all got over it because God Damn There's a Negro In the White House!!!!!

He's a pervert degenerate who hung around with other pervert degenerates. We'll never really know how many women him and good buddies like Jeffrey Epstein abused. Too much power & money involved. He won't pay the way Bill Cosby will. And that's very sad for the women who suffered so much.

Bill Cosby is paying because he portrayed himself as a moral scold.

He's a pervert degenerate who hung around with other pervert degenerates. We'll never really know how many women him and good buddies like Jeffrey Epstein abused. Too much power & money involved. He won't pay the way Bill Cosby will. And that's very sad for the women who suffered so much.

Bill Cosby is paying because he portrayed himself as a moral scold.

Well that, and he raped several women. Did ya forget about that?

Last edited:
There's an old expression in Hollywood- What's the difference between an actress and a hooker? You have to pay a hooker!

Can't someone make the same observation regarding DC politicians?
(just a bit more expensive than a street hooker, but the same principle applies.) LOL

He's a pervert womanizer. Who knows how many women he's raped? Unlike Bill Cosby, we'll likely never know. He's too well-protected. So fuck em.

Are all conservatives liars like you, or are you their liar-in-chief? You're going to explode with all that anger inside of you based on erroneous information that you've gathered from who knows where......maybe Rush Limbaugh or Faux News, but I seriously doubt they would make such bizarre accusations that everyone knows are not true. You obviously live in a very small bubble.

Yes we know, he's definitely not a pervert womanizer sicko. His good buddy Jeffrey Epstein says so too. It's just a 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.' :cuckoo:

Yeah....you are loco in the cabeza........first reform your Sanfords your Gingrich's, your Joe Paternos and your Sandusky's before pointing the finger the other way.

Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno registered Republicans - Salon.com

No, that's not true. We know that's not true because Clinton was charged, and you people let him off the hook for it. Why bother charging Hillary, when we've already seen that you don't give a crap if someone commits felonies in office?

Don't move the goal posts. We're talking about Hillary, you do know Bill and Hillary are two separate people, don't you? You claimed Hillary was evil and corrupt......she has not been charged, so quit posting lies.

As for Bill Clinton, he was acquitted of all charges. Conservatives, quick to forgive a pedophile (Josh Duggar) who admitted his actions but never brought to trial because Republicans took control of the situation and had another pedophile give him counsel, are still holding on to a personal indiscretion by two consenting adults and trying to hold it over his head forever. The height of hypocrisy.

However, the Senate acquitted him on all charges in 1999.
http://www.biography.com/people/bill-clinton-9251236#presidency

Funny how every single time anyone disagrees with a leftist, they are suddenly "a crazy person who needs medicated". I can't even begin to count the number of non-liberals, on here who have been accused of being crazy and needing medication by some leftist. It's like the default response. "You disagree? You must be crazy. Get pills!"

No, Guy, I just say that about you because you are crazy and you need pills.

Yes, my whole point was that the people on the left don't care how slimy, or scandal ridden their candidates are. They can take money from Buddhist monks, shake down people for money from the VP office, they can take money from Chinese front companies for missile technology, they can magically make $1,000 into $100,000 in cattle futures, they can sell oil leases on Federal land to Occidental Petroleum which the VP has stock in, FBI records mishandled by a professional dirt digger, trump up false charges against innocent people working in the travel office, being involved with Jim Guy Tucker, and the Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm billing records, which were subpoenaed, declared missing, and then magically appeared in the white house, and under tests by the FBI, found the fingerprints of none other than Hilliary Clinton on the papers.......

And how is that worse than starting a war over weapons that don't exist and the VP"s company makes hundreds of billions in contracts for.

Back in the 90s, in 1996 in fact, the election campaign was going on, I was talking with such a Clinton supporter. After discussing it back and forth, I asked him "but you do know he's lying, right?" He said yes. He knew he was lying completely, but he still thought he was doing ok as president.

Dude, Grow the fuck up. They are ALL lying. Now maybe I am cynical in that I work in a job where people lie to me every day, but we don't reward politicians for telling the truth.

I don't worry about what they say, I worry about what they do. Back in the 1990's I was one of you rightwing nuts who could have recited the whole paragraph about Clinton's sins.

You know how I remember the 1990's now? My property values doubled. My Salary doubled. If I didn't like my job I could send out a resume and get a better one.

If Satan himself were to run as president, and the Anti-Christ ran as VP, I am absolutely convinced that most on the left would vote for the ticket unquestioningly. As long as the economy is good.... hey, the 'father of lies' is doing a good job..... right? That's all that matters....

Well, funny that.

I remember in 2008, a bunch of you right wing evangelicals screamed about how you could never support Romney because he was a liberal and he was a Mormon, and the Mormons were a heretical cult.

By 2012, you all got over it because God Damn There's a Negro In the White House!!!!!

Yeah, just like every other person who disagrees with a leftist. By the standards of the ignorant left, everyone who disagrees is crazy and needs pills. You can rationalize your actions, but that doesn't change the universal trend. "Yeah, but in your case, I am right!" just like every other leftardian moron who says exactly the same thing about everyone else.

Unlike Al Gore who had stock in Occidental Petroleum, Cheney specifically sold off his stock in Halliburton. He gained nothing from it.

Moreover, the evidence that justified the war in Iraq was completely supported by the intelligence information we had at the time, and is still true today.

I love how you can't even attempt to contradict... so now instead of saying "our guy didn't lie" now it's "They are ALL lying".

Even if that's true... then you have eliminated your own excuse. You can't tell us that politicians shouldn't lie, when you are now openly boldly admitting they all lie, and yet still support them?

I do not vote for any politician that I know has lied. Ever.

Your last few statements are rather incoherent. Were there some evangelicals saying they would not support Mitt Romney because he was Mormon? Sure.

What's that got to do with anything?

And you follow that up with "By 2012, you all got over it because God Damn There's a Negro In the White House".... what?

There is no coherent thought in what you said, let alone applying it to the statements I made.

If having a "negro in the white house" was even a factor.... then the fact Romney was Mormon would have never been brought up to begin with.

Moreover, how do you know if anyone "got over it" or not? Romney lost.... remember? In 2004, Bush got 62 Million votes. In 2012, Romney got 60 million votes.

Now it's impossible to say why exactly, each individual voter did or didn't vote. I for one, did not vote for Romney, but it had nothing to do with his 'religion'. Had to do with his policies.

No, that's not true. We know that's not true because Clinton was charged, and you people let him off the hook for it. Why bother charging Hillary, when we've already seen that you don't give a crap if someone commits felonies in office?

Don't move the goal posts. We're talking about Hillary, you do know Bill and Hillary are two separate people, don't you? You claimed Hillary was evil and corrupt......she has not been charged, so quit posting lies.

As for Bill Clinton, he was acquitted of all charges. Conservatives, quick to forgive a pedophile (Josh Duggar) who admitted his actions but never brought to trial because Republicans took control of the situation and had another pedophile give him counsel, are still holding on to a personal indiscretion by two consenting adults and trying to hold it over his head forever. The height of hypocrisy.

No, I would disagree with that. Completely in fact.

If Adolf Hitler was alive today, and married to Hillary, I would vote against her, for her own failures, as much as his. We don't want evil people in the highest levels of government. I don't want an evil president Hillary, or an evil spouse of the president.

I don't want Bill Clinton in the white house, just as much as Hillary. They are both evil. They are evil, horrible, scummy people. In all honesty, I'm not even sure confining them to a trailer park, would be low enough for their status.

I don't care about Josh Duggar. If he's in office, fine... let's impeach him. Otherwise, you are just creating another straw man. Stop wasting your own time. You are not going to convince anyone, anywhere on this forum of anything, by screaming out random names of people that are irrelevant to the conversation.

You talk about the hypocrisy of others, while being a top model of hypocrisy yourself. You talk about Josh Duggar, who supposedly did something decades ago, while we're talking about someone who did tons of things IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. And Hillary in the office of the Senate.

I don't get a vote on Josh Duggar. There's no polling place, where I cast my vote against, or in favor of Josh Duggar. YOU.... do vote on the President. And you choose to ignore the endless scandals that have followed the Clintons around for decades on decades, while in public office the entire time.

So which of us is more to blame... me who has no control whatsoever on Josh Duggar, or you who has a vote for Hillary?

What's your excuse now? Huh?

If Adolf Hitler was alive today, and married to Hillary, I would vote against her, for her own failures, as much as his. We don't want evil people in the highest levels of government. I don't want an evil president Hillary, or an evil spouse of the president.

I don't want Bill Clinton in the white house, just as much as Hillary. They are both evil. They are evil, horrible, scummy people. In all honesty, I'm not even sure confining them to a trailer park, would be low enough for their status.

I don't care about Josh Duggar. If he's in office, fine... let's impeach him. Otherwise, you are just creating another straw man. Stop wasting your own time. You are not going to convince anyone, anywhere on this forum of anything, by screaming out random names of people that are irrelevant to the conversation.

You talk about the hypocrisy of others, while being a top model of hypocrisy yourself. You talk about Josh Duggar, who supposedly did something decades ago, while we're talking about someone who did tons of things IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. And Hillary in the office of the Senate.

I don't get a vote on Josh Duggar. There's no polling place, where I cast my vote against, or in favor of Josh Duggar. YOU.... do vote on the President. And you choose to ignore the endless scandals that have followed the Clintons around for decades on decades, while in public office the entire time.

So which of us is more to blame... me who has no control whatsoever on Josh Duggar, or you who has a vote for Hillary?

Of course you would disagree....you're a totally brainwashed Teabag that only believes what Faux News broadcasts, even though the majority of it is completely fabricated.

The scandals you speak of are all Republican/conservative fabricated scandals that have yet to pay off.....in fact the only thing I see in your posts is that the Republican/conservative unceasing attack on public education is finally paying off.

Of course you would disagree....you're a totally brainwashed Teabag that only believes what Faux News broadcasts, even though the majority of it is completely fabricated.

The scandals you speak of are all Republican/conservative fabricated scandals that have yet to pay off.....in fact the only thing I see in your posts is that the Republican/conservative unceasing attack on public education is finally paying off.

Coming from someone who supports liars and felons.... not much of an insult.

YOU have to have decency and credibility, before any of your insults will matter to me in any way.

Yes, yes... all fabricated. What color is the sky in your world? Are there Unicorns?

It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy I'm sure. You are just as rotten to the core as Hillary. No wonder you support her.

2md1U4IGGNQ55BWol2ZNG4ivjGZNrRdgNdFzzhJ6MqU=s693-no

Right? You people are so predictable. Can't argue with the claims. Default to "it's all a conspiracy", attempt to insult those who disagree, and repeat.

At least you are consistently predictable. There is some value in predictability.

Yeah, just like every other person who disagrees with a leftist. By the standards of the ignorant left, everyone who disagrees is crazy and needs pills. You can rationalize your actions, but that doesn't change the universal trend. "Yeah, but in your case, I am right!" just like every other leftardian moron who says exactly the same thing about everyone else.

Unlike Al Gore who had stock in Occidental Petroleum, Cheney specifically sold off his stock in Halliburton. He gained nothing from it.

He got 34 million for being Halliburton's man in the White House.

Chris Matthews says Cheney got 34 million payday from Halliburton PolitiFact

Moreover, the evidence that justified the war in Iraq was completely supported by the intelligence information we had at the time, and is still true today.

Really, where are the WMD's, then? Did fairies carry them off to Syria?

I love how you can't even attempt to contradict... so now instead of saying "our guy didn't lie" now it's "They are ALL lying".

Even if that's true... then you have eliminated your own excuse. You can't tell us that politicians shouldn't lie, when you are now openly boldly admitting they all lie, and yet still support them?

I do not vote for any politician that I know has lied. Ever.

Wow, you had to twist yourself into a pretzel on that one Here's the thing. We all knew Clinton was lying when he said, "I didn't have sex with that woman". We weren't mad that he lied, we were embarrssed the guy had to talk about it at all. Then we got kind of pissed off Ken Starr spent 70 million sniffing panties.

Your last few statements are rather incoherent. Were there some evangelicals saying they would not support Mitt Romney because he was Mormon? Sure.

What's that got to do with anything?

And you follow that up with "By 2012, you all got over it because God Damn There's a Negro In the White House".... what?

There is no coherent thought in what you said, let alone applying it to the statements I made.

Go back and read your own statement. You said that Democrats would support Satan and the Anti-Christ (two people WHO DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST, DUMBASS) if they had a D behind their names.

But you guys who rejected a Mormon Heretic in 2008 were all happy to support him, and guys like Billy Grahmnn who were calling the Mormons heretics for years suddenly loved them some Mormons.

Because "Eek.. a Negro!"

If having a "negro in the white house" was even a factor.... then the fact Romney was Mormon would have never been brought up to begin with.

Moreover, how do you know if anyone "got over it" or not? Romney lost.... remember? In 2004, Bush got 62 Million votes. In 2012, Romney got 60 million votes.

Now it's impossible to say why exactly, each individual voter did or didn't vote. I for one, did not vote for Romney, but it had nothing to do with his 'religion'. Had to do with his policies.

In your case, it was probably because they wouldn't let you out of the asylum that day.

Point was, in 2008, when Romney lost the nomination to McCain because Evangelicals wouldn't support him. (Remember Huckabee and his floating cross?) Obama wasn''t a factor yet. It looked like Hillary would be the Democratic nominee.

In 2012, Romney did as better with Evangelicals as Bush did.

The Stunningly Static White Evangelical Vote - Rothenblog

Two years before in the 2012 presidential election, white evangelicals made up 26 percent of the electorate and voted for Republican Mitt Romney 78 percent to 21 percent over President Barack Obama. ...

In 2000 and 2004, white evangelicals made up 23 percent of the electorate and voted for George W. Bush with 68 percent and 78 percent.

• He'll bring manufacturing BACK to America
  • He'll bring the jobs back from China
  • His trade deals will FORCE Japan/China to either open up their trade deal with the US or suffer a substantial decrease in their exports of cars to the US.
  • He'll get the Mexicans to pay for the wall with tariffs or just telling them to pay for it. Either or, they can choose which route they want. (threaten them with tariffs watch how fast they fork over the money to build it)
These aren't radical ideas and are pretty straight forward. Heck I think any American no matter what side of the political spectrum they are on, can get on board with these ideas/policies. Thats why a lot of people are jumping on board the Trump Train. If you are interested you'll be hearing more about these in the coming weeks. Why do you want to insult me by calling me uninformed :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::D

He would do none of those things.

That all might sound good on the populist trail, but there will be no upending of the global trade system.

Tariffs are taxes. Americans aren't interested in paying higher taxes and prices for cars and other goods, which would be the effects of Trump's ideas. Trump should just say "I am going to raise your taxes."

Well that, and he raped several women. Did ya forget about that?

Yeah, he "raped" a bunch of aspiring actresses who were trying to sleep their ways to better roles.

There's an old expression in Hollywood- What's the difference between an actress and a hooker? You have to pay a hooker!

Yup, they deserved it. Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, and Jeffrey Epstein are really great guys. They're the victims. :cuckoo:

He would do none of those things.

That all might sound good on the populist trail, but there will be no upending of the global trade system.

Tariffs are taxes. Americans aren't interested in paying higher taxes and prices for cars and other goods, which would be the effects of Trump's ideas. Trump should just say "I am going to raise your taxes."

I think Americans would be a lot more savvy than you think. They know that Free Trade screws them.

I wish we had someone other than an assclown like trump preaching this.

He's a pervert womanizer. Who knows how many women he's raped? Unlike Bill Cosby, we'll likely never know. He's too well-protected. So fuck em.

Are all conservatives liars like you, or are you their liar-in-chief? You're going to explode with all that anger inside of you based on erroneous information that you've gathered from who knows where......maybe Rush Limbaugh or Faux News, but I seriously doubt they would make such bizarre accusations that everyone knows are not true. You obviously live in a very small bubble.

Yes we know, he's definitely not a pervert womanizer sicko. His good buddy Jeffrey Epstein says so too. It's just a 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.' :cuckoo:

Yeah....you are loco in the cabeza........first reform your Sanfords your Gingrich's, your Joe Paternos and your Sandusky's before pointing the finger the other way.

Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno registered Republicans - Salon.com

Cool, and you stop pretending you care about respecting women. You can't defend pervert womanizers and then claim you care about women. You can't have it both ways.

Yup, they deserved it. Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, and Jeffrey Epstein are really great guys. They're the victims.

Cant get worked up about a bunch of women who trade sex for money.... not sure why you are.

Uh huh, the pervert degenerates are the victims. Tell that to Epstein's underage sex slaves. You've lost it son.

yeah, have you guys actually proven any of that?

It has been proven. The only real question is, how and why did Epstein get off with a slap on the wrist? And Him and Bill Clinton have been close for years. That's fact.

Forum List

Back