Trump is your retribution, but is he your salvation?

Got a link to your QAnon nemesis? You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES always mention that Q thing; what is it? Who is it? Where is it?
It seems like your QAnon is just another example of you Neo-Bolshevik freaks creating an enemy to strive against that doesn't really exist.
Again, do you have a link to this QAnon "thing"?

I've never heard a sane person -- someone who is NOT a vapid, lying leftist -- ever even mention this "Q" thing. What the hell is it?

just more rhetoric about how demofks hate democracy!!!!!
You want more of this?

Trump wants more tariffs. His earlier trade wars cost Americans $230 billion to date

When former President Donald Trump was in the White House, he proudly referred to himself as a “Tariff Man” – and he has no intention of retiring that self-proclaimed title if reelected.

Trump has repeatedly floated the idea of imposing a 10% tariff on every good coming into the US, as well as a tariff upward of 60% on all Chinese imports if he regains the presidency. On Saturday, during a campaign rally, he promised a “100% tariff” on cars made outside the US and warned of a “bloodbath” for the American auto industry if he doesn’t get reelected.

Starting in 2018, Trump put new tariffs of up to 25% on washing machines, solar panels, steel and aluminum, as well as many Chinese-made goods including baseball hats, luggage, bicycles, TVs and sneakers – and President Joe Biden has left most of these tariffs in place.

You want more of this?

Trump wants more tariffs. His earlier trade wars cost Americans $230 billion to date

When former President Donald Trump was in the White House, he proudly referred to himself as a “Tariff Man” – and he has no intention of retiring that self-proclaimed title if reelected.

Trump has repeatedly floated the idea of imposing a 10% tariff on every good coming into the US, as well as a tariff upward of 60% on all Chinese imports if he regains the presidency. On Saturday, during a campaign rally, he promised a “100% tariff” on cars made outside the US and warned of a “bloodbath” for the American auto industry if he doesn’t get reelected.

Starting in 2018, Trump put new tariffs of up to 25% on washing machines, solar panels, steel and aluminum, as well as many Chinese-made goods including baseball hats, luggage, bicycles, TVs and sneakers – and President Joe Biden has left most of these tariffs in place.

Indeed I do. Ensures Americans get jobs. Why do you hate americans so much?

BTW, the only people paying are the ones who purchase the merchandise, you know this right?

Indeed I do. Ensures Americans get jobs. Why do you hate americans so much?

BTW, the only people paying are the ones who purchase the merchandise, you know this right?
You should drop a note to Trump about that. He thinks the ones paying are the exporters.

There was nothing peaceful or patriotic about the 1/6 riot.
it was until the cops fired rubber bullets and flash bombs into the crowd. But you are farrrrrrr to stupid to admit that happened because you are connected at the hip. You push off the video of those moments ahead of the riot because you are a sheep to the demofks.

You should drop a note to Trump about that. He thinks the ones paying are the exporters.
They are. It's why they have to up their product prices. And guess what, now american made might be cheaper and they actually make nothing. Competition jack!!! you hate negotiating and competition.

Indeed I do. Ensures Americans get jobs.
A recent study on U.S.-China trade concludes that Trump’s trade policies cost the U.S. economy nearly a quarter million jobs. But its obsolete understanding of trade flows ends up pointing trade policymakers in the wrong direction.

I'm begging you, don't be such a nitwit.

A recent study on U.S.-China trade concludes that Trump’s trade policies cost the U.S. economy nearly a quarter million jobs. But its obsolete understanding of trade flows ends up pointing trade policymakers in the wrong direction.

I'm begging you, don't be such a nitwit.
nothing to see there cuck. It's ashame the demofks stole your brain!!! nothing like a little Wuhan justice, huh?

nothing to see there cuck. It's ashame the demofks stole your brain!!! nothing like a little Wuhan justice, huh?
Denial of the facts is the hallmark of Trump cultists.

But while I have long argued that Trump’s approach to trade harmed the U.S. economy more than it helped, this is mainly because these trade policies were based on obsolete ideas about how trade works and because they ignored the fundamental sources of the U.S. trade imbalances. As Matthew Klein and I argued in Trade Wars are Class Wars, bilateral tariffs on Chinese goods do nothing to change the income distortions in China that spurred the country to run huge surpluses and export its deficient levels of domestic demand. Nor do such tariffs address the mechanisms that send these demand deficiencies to American shores. As a result, even if Trump’s tariffs were to succeed in reducing the U.S. bilateral deficit with China, they would simply cause the U.S. deficit with the rest of the world, along with China’s surplus with the rest of the world, to rise by at least as much.

Denial of the facts is the hallmark of Trump cultists.

But while I have long argued that Trump’s approach to trade harmed the U.S. economy more than it helped, this is mainly because these trade policies were based on obsolete ideas about how trade works and because they ignored the fundamental sources of the U.S. trade imbalances. As Matthew Klein and I argued in Trade Wars are Class Wars, bilateral tariffs on Chinese goods do nothing to change the income distortions in China that spurred the country to run huge surpluses and export its deficient levels of domestic demand. Nor do such tariffs address the mechanisms that send these demand deficiencies to American shores. As a result, even if Trump’s tariffs were to succeed in reducing the U.S. bilateral deficit with China, they would simply cause the U.S. deficit with the rest of the world, along with China’s surplus with the rest of the world, to rise by at least as much.
Facts, Wuhan came from China , study done after Wuhan! Again, you’re a nothing to see here cuck

They were all peaceful riots.
That's an oxymoron, moron.

Trump Told Pence Certifying Election Would Be ‘Career Killer,’ Valet Testified

The threat from President Donald J. Trump to his vice president, Mike Pence, was clear and direct: If you defy my effort to overturn the 2020 election by certifying the results, your future in Republican politics is over.

“Mike, this is a political career killer if you do this,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Pence by phone on the morning of Jan. 6, 2021, according to the White House valet who was with the president for much of the day and told Congress he had overheard the conversation.

The testimony of Mr. Trump’s valet, provided to the now-defunct House Jan. 6 Committee in 2022 but not previously released publicly, offers a rare firsthand look into the former president’s behavior in the hours before, during and after a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol seeking to halt the certification of President Biden’s victory.

That's an oxymoron, moron.

The threat from President Donald J. Trump to his vice president, Mike Pence, was clear and direct: If you defy my effort to overturn the 2020 election by certifying the results, your future in Republican politics is over.

“Mike, this is a political career killer if you do this,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Pence by phone on the morning of Jan. 6, 2021, according to the White House valet who was with the president for much of the day and told Congress he had overheard the conversation.

The testimony of Mr. Trump’s valet, provided to the now-defunct House Jan. 6 Committee in 2022 but not previously released publicly, offers a rare firsthand look into the former president’s behavior in the hours before, during and after a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol seeking to halt the certification of President Biden’s victory.

They were all peaceful riots. only demofks can have fires and destruction of property on their peaceful events.

Trump’s weird reference to “CrowdStrike” during the Ukraine call, briefly explained
Trump’s weird reference to "CrowdStrike" during the Ukraine call, briefly explained

"Trump responded by telling Zelensky, “I would like you to do us a favor though.” He went on to ask him for a confusing favor related to a cybersecurity firm, a billionaire, and a computer server — but its subtext seems to be that Trump wanted help uncovering evidence that he believes would indicate that Russia was framed for hacking the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in 2016.

“I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it,” Trump said, according to the White House."
.............................................................................................................................
We have known for some time Baby Donald is a lover of conspiracy theories.
24 outlandish conspiracy theories Donald Trump has floated over the years
Ted Cruz became aware of it when President Sharpie accused Ted's dad of being involved in JFK's assassination. A laughable assertion put forth by a tabloid publisher Don thinks should win the Pulitzer Prize, the National Enquirer.

Wait......hold it........hang on. We have become so desensitized to outrageous things in the error....sorry....era of Trumpery this requires a moment of reflection. We have known for some time Baby Donald is a lover of conspiracy theories. So..........the POTUS IS AN UNABASHED, UNASHAMED BELIEVER IN BASELESS CONSPIRACY THEORIES. That's fine for a housewife bored to tears with her life. Or the guy sitting at the end of the bar mumbling to himself about a Martian invasion. BUT NOT THE POTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this particular case, the genesis of the insanity is the Groper-in-Chief's continued refusal to accept Russia hacked the DNC server as part of their efforts to help him get elected. The Commander-in-Chief, the guy charged with the responsibility of the nation's security, doesn't accept the intel agency's assessment of Russia's activities on his behalf..........and he just admitted it......AGAIN.

For those Trumpette's who, like Don, still believe the server nonsense I encourage you to read the entire article from Vox...........and then..........provide a credible refutation of the facts.

Trump’s weird reference to “CrowdStrike” during the Ukraine call, briefly explained
Trump’s weird reference to "CrowdStrike" during the Ukraine call, briefly explained

"Trump responded by telling Zelensky, “I would like you to do us a favor though.” He went on to ask him for a confusing favor related to a cybersecurity firm, a billionaire, and a computer server — but its subtext seems to be that Trump wanted help uncovering evidence that he believes would indicate that Russia was framed for hacking the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in 2016.

“I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it,” Trump said, according to the White House."
.............................................................................................................................
We have known for some time Baby Donald is a lover of conspiracy theories.
24 outlandish conspiracy theories Donald Trump has floated over the years
Ted Cruz became aware of it when President Sharpie accused Ted's dad of being involved in JFK's assassination. A laughable assertion put forth by a tabloid publisher Don thinks should win the Pulitzer Prize, the National Enquirer.

Wait......hold it........hang on. We have become so desensitized to outrageous things in the error....sorry....era of Trumpery this requires a moment of reflection. We have known for some time Baby Donald is a lover of conspiracy theories. So..........the POTUS IS AN UNABASHED, UNASHAMED BELIEVER IN BASELESS CONSPIRACY THEORIES. That's fine for a housewife bored to tears with her life. Or the guy sitting at the end of the bar mumbling to himself about a Martian invasion. BUT NOT THE POTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this particular case, the genesis of the insanity is the Groper-in-Chief's continued refusal to accept Russia hacked the DNC server as part of their efforts to help him get elected. The Commander-in-Chief, the guy charged with the responsibility of the nation's security, doesn't accept the intel agency's assessment of Russia's activities on his behalf..........and he just admitted it......AGAIN.

For those Trumpette's who, like Don, still believe the server nonsense I encourage you to read the entire article from Vox...........and then..........provide a credible refutation of the facts.
TDSING again

Forum List

Back