Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

It has been proven. The only real question is, how and why did Epstein get off with a slap on the wrist? And Him and Bill Clinton have been close for years. That's fact.

Okay, so he wasn't convicted of anything you guys accuse him of. He was convicted of some minor charge. TEN YEARS AGO.
Incidently, one of the guys on Epstein legal team was - wait for it - Ken Starr.

A nitwit like Blues will NEVER read all those links pointing out what a blatant liar Rush is.....why???? Well, folks like Blues have an abject fear of having their bubbles burst....such is the character of morons.
I've seen all this shit a million times. It's all horseshit
If you question is truth feel free to post a lie so we can mock you.

I stopped listening to him about 20 odd years ago....

and I have no interested in revisiting his prop-agenda.

if YOU can't find a lie among his 'offerings', you're too far gone to bother with.

But if you insist, try this: limbaugh lies list - Yahoo Search Results

Go sniff Obama's ass.

Seriously?

I like Obama less than I like Rush.

I have no respect for RINO's either, less even.

Not putting Rush on a pedestal makes me a RINO?

Do you have a personal keeper, or just under the watch of the nurse in the Day Room?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No, that's not true. We know that's not true because Clinton was charged, and you people let him off the hook for it. Why bother charging Hillary, when we've already seen that you don't give a crap if someone commits felonies in office?

Don't move the goal posts. We're talking about Hillary, you do know Bill and Hillary are two separate people, don't you? You claimed Hillary was evil and corrupt......she has not been charged, so quit posting lies.

As for Bill Clinton, he was acquitted of all charges. Conservatives, quick to forgive a pedophile (Josh Duggar) who admitted his actions but never brought to trial because Republicans took control of the situation and had another pedophile give him counsel, are still holding on to a personal indiscretion by two consenting adults and trying to hold it over his head forever. The height of hypocrisy.

However, the Senate acquitted him on all charges in 1999.
http://www.biography.com/people/bill-clinton-9251236#presidency

No, I would disagree with that. Completely in fact.

If Adolf Hitler was alive today, and married to Hillary, I would vote against her, for her own failures, as much as his. We don't want evil people in the highest levels of government. I don't want an evil president Hillary, or an evil spouse of the president.

I don't want Bill Clinton in the white house, just as much as Hillary. They are both evil. They are evil, horrible, scummy people. In all honesty, I'm not even sure confining them to a trailer park, would be low enough for their status.

I don't care about Josh Duggar. If he's in office, fine... let's impeach him. Otherwise, you are just creating another straw man. Stop wasting your own time. You are not going to convince anyone, anywhere on this forum of anything, by screaming out random names of people that are irrelevant to the conversation.

You talk about the hypocrisy of others, while being a top model of hypocrisy yourself. You talk about Josh Duggar, who supposedly did something decades ago, while we're talking about someone who did tons of things IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. And Hillary in the office of the Senate.

I don't get a vote on Josh Duggar. There's no polling place, where I cast my vote against, or in favor of Josh Duggar. YOU.... do vote on the President. And you choose to ignore the endless scandals that have followed the Clintons around for decades on decades, while in public office the entire time.

So which of us is more to blame... me who has no control whatsoever on Josh Duggar, or you who has a vote for Hillary?

What's your excuse now? Huh?

Of course you would disagree....you're a totally brainwashed Teabag that only believes what Faux News broadcasts, even though the majority of it is completely fabricated.

The scandals you speak of are all Republican/conservative fabricated scandals that have yet to pay off.....in fact the only thing I see in your posts is that the Republican/conservative unceasing attack on public education is finally paying off.

Coming from someone who supports liars and felons.... not much of an insult.

YOU have to have decency and credibility, before any of your insults will matter to me in any way.

Yes, yes... all fabricated. What color is the sky in your world? Are there Unicorns?

It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy I'm sure. You are just as rotten to the core as Hillary. No wonder you support her.

2md1U4IGGNQ55BWol2ZNG4ivjGZNrRdgNdFzzhJ6MqU=s693-no

Right? You people are so predictable. Can't argue with the claims. Default to "it's all a conspiracy", attempt to insult those who disagree, and repeat.

At least you are consistently predictable. There is some value in predictability.

Are you still babbling? You haven't been able to pin Hillary down, even after your own party's committee admitted there was no wrong-doing in Benghazi.....now you are looking for a needle in a haystack.....hoping somehow you will find an e-mail where Hillary gives the terrorists the OK to go and attack the embassy in Benghazi.....that's how retarded you all are.

Fox News has gone silent on Benghazi amid reports that the House Intelligence Committee concluded that there was no intentional wrongdoing in the Obama administration's response to the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
The San Francisco Chronicle reported on August 1 that the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee voted to declassify findings from its investigation into the 2012 attacks on U.S diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, and "concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack," according to committee member Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA).
Fox News Quiet After Congressional Report Finds No Benghazi Scandal Blog Media Matters for America

(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.
House panel No administration wrongdoing in Benghazi attack - SFGate

No, that's not true. We know that's not true because Clinton was charged, and you people let him off the hook for it. Why bother charging Hillary, when we've already seen that you don't give a crap if someone commits felonies in office?

Don't move the goal posts. We're talking about Hillary, you do know Bill and Hillary are two separate people, don't you? You claimed Hillary was evil and corrupt......she has not been charged, so quit posting lies.

As for Bill Clinton, he was acquitted of all charges. Conservatives, quick to forgive a pedophile (Josh Duggar) who admitted his actions but never brought to trial because Republicans took control of the situation and had another pedophile give him counsel, are still holding on to a personal indiscretion by two consenting adults and trying to hold it over his head forever. The height of hypocrisy.

If Adolf Hitler was alive today, and married to Hillary, I would vote against her, for her own failures, as much as his. We don't want evil people in the highest levels of government. I don't want an evil president Hillary, or an evil spouse of the president.

I don't want Bill Clinton in the white house, just as much as Hillary. They are both evil. They are evil, horrible, scummy people. In all honesty, I'm not even sure confining them to a trailer park, would be low enough for their status.

I don't care about Josh Duggar. If he's in office, fine... let's impeach him. Otherwise, you are just creating another straw man. Stop wasting your own time. You are not going to convince anyone, anywhere on this forum of anything, by screaming out random names of people that are irrelevant to the conversation.

You talk about the hypocrisy of others, while being a top model of hypocrisy yourself. You talk about Josh Duggar, who supposedly did something decades ago, while we're talking about someone who did tons of things IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. And Hillary in the office of the Senate.

I don't get a vote on Josh Duggar. There's no polling place, where I cast my vote against, or in favor of Josh Duggar. YOU.... do vote on the President. And you choose to ignore the endless scandals that have followed the Clintons around for decades on decades, while in public office the entire time.

So which of us is more to blame... me who has no control whatsoever on Josh Duggar, or you who has a vote for Hillary?

Of course you would disagree....you're a totally brainwashed Teabag that only believes what Faux News broadcasts, even though the majority of it is completely fabricated.

The scandals you speak of are all Republican/conservative fabricated scandals that have yet to pay off.....in fact the only thing I see in your posts is that the Republican/conservative unceasing attack on public education is finally paying off.

YOU have to have decency and credibility, before any of your insults will matter to me in any way.

Yes, yes... all fabricated. What color is the sky in your world? Are there Unicorns?

It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy I'm sure. You are just as rotten to the core as Hillary. No wonder you support her.

Right? You people are so predictable. Can't argue with the claims. Default to "it's all a conspiracy", attempt to insult those who disagree, and repeat.

At least you are consistently predictable. There is some value in predictability.

Are you still babbling? You haven't been able to pin Hillary down, even after your own party's committee admitted there was no wrong-doing in Benghazi.....now you are looking for a needle in a haystack.....hoping somehow you will find an e-mail where Hillary gives the terrorists the OK to go and attack the embassy in Benghazi.....that's how retarded you all are.

Fox News has gone silent on Benghazi amid reports that the House Intelligence Committee concluded that there was no intentional wrongdoing in the Obama administration's response to the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
The San Francisco Chronicle reported on August 1 that the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee voted to declassify findings from its investigation into the 2012 attacks on U.S diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, and "concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack," according to committee member Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA).
Fox News Quiet After Congressional Report Finds No Benghazi Scandal Blog Media Matters for America

(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

Of course I'm still babbeling. I'm right. When you are right, and you know you are right, you generally don't have a problem saying it.

As for Benghazi, obviously I can't speak for everyone else. I can only speak for myself.

I never thought that somehow Hillary intentionally, or deliberately did something wrong. No no. I never thought that.

Of course she didn't go to Libya and distribute "Kill Stevens" leaflets.

No, I never said that or suggested it. What I did say is that SHE IS INCOMPETENT.

There were many warnings, and Stevens got killed. Unacceptable.

Of course I'm still babbeling. I'm right. When you are right, and you know you are right, you generally don't have a problem saying it.

As for Benghazi, obviously I can't speak for everyone else. I can only speak for myself.

I never thought that somehow Hillary intentionally, or deliberately did something wrong. No no. I never thought that.

No, I never said that or suggested it. What I did say is that SHE IS INCOMPETENT.

There were many warnings, and 253 US Marines were killed in Beirut in 1983.

The world is a dangerous place.

Get over yourself.

Bush/Cheney did not lie to congress. The investigation led by democrats, found that they had not lied. You are the one lying now.

Everyone knows they lied. That you are still hanging on to the lie just shows how out of touch you really are. The one that turned out to be worthless was Bush himself....no wonder he's considered one of the worst US Presidents.

On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.
Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - Salon.com

Which proves nothing. First, this is according to Salon. When you compare that to other sources of information.....

CNN.com - Woodward Tenet told Bush WMD case a slam dunk - Apr 19 2004

Clearly one of the two accounts must be lying.

About two weeks before deciding to invade Iraq, President Bush was told by CIA Director George Tenet there was a "slam dunk case" that dictator Saddam Hussein had unconventional weapons, according to a new book by Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward.
So which is it? Why are your sources correct, while other sources are lying?

National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, based on the information they had at the time, clearly showed they did.

Moreover, the "Report on the US Intelligence community's prewar intelligence assessment on Iraq", completed July 7th 2004, led by John Rockefeller, said conclusively that the claims made were in fact supported by the information at the time.

If Bush lied, then everyone, including all the Democrats lied. You had your chance to prove he lied, and you failed. Total fail.

So with all due respect, you can keep your biased left-wing conspiracy web sites, with the unsupported stories. You had your chance. You failed. It was 'put up or shut up' time when they investigated it, and you couldn't put up. So all you whiners out there really should shut up. You have nothing to say on the matter, and your investigations that proved us right, are the end of your story.

Okay....so you didn't like Salon......well then, how about this one:

Do Reports of WMD Found in Iraq Vindicate George W. Bush?

The report examined U.S. service personnel's encounters with abandoned chemical weapons in Iraq – and some conservatives were quick to pounce on the story as evidence that claims by Bush in the lead-up to the war that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction were true and that the United States' 2003 invasion was justified.

“Conservatives may hope to exploit the New York Timesreport, but the article references pre-1991 weapons,” wrote Steve Benen on the MaddowBlog.
“Everything Republicans said in the lead up to the 2003 invasion is still wrong. Indeed, a little common sense is in order – if U.S. troops had found WMD stockpiles, the Bush/Cheney administration would have said so. Indeed, they were desperate to do exactly that.”

New York Times Reports WMD Found in Iraq - US News

As for the CIA informing Bush, Chris Matthews gets CIA former Deputy Director to admit that Bush/Cheney didn't tell the truth regarding WMDs.

Powerful.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know that simple-minded right wingers will interpret what I'm about to state as blaming the "victim"/........and that would be missing the salient point.

Stevens was foolish and irresponsible in choosing to travel to Benghazi into a highly volatile environment with little protection, placing his own life and that of others in severe jeopardy.

The state department probably knows this but, as expected, the department is very reluctant to voice the obvious for fear of the critical repercussions by Hillary haters who would rather cast stones for political purposes......

I do NOT like Hillary Clinton as the presidential candidate for my party; however, on the Benghazi issue, logic should trump (pardon the expression) partisanship.

Get over yourself.

I guess Ronald Reagan was INCOMPETENT!

r51913ben.jpg

dead-horse-HOME.gif

Get over yourself.

I don't see the two as comparable.

The US got involved in a local civil war. It was a bad decision. The entire operation, was supposed to be a multinational UN peace keeping mission, instead turned into a fire fight.

We considered ourselves neutral. There was no specific threat against a location, or person.

Compared to the Stevens assassination, that was very different. If Obama had not gone into Libya, we would not have been there.

The whole reason Stevens was there, was to show that Obama's campaign was a success. Instead he showed it was a failure, and time has proven that.

Stevens was a target, and we know this because militants had already attacked the British ambassador, and as well as an attack on Tunisian officials as well. It was very clear that Stevens would be attacked, and he was.

That's incompetence.

It has been proven. The only real question is, how and why did Epstein get off with a slap on the wrist? And Him and Bill Clinton have been close for years. That's fact.

Okay, so he wasn't convicted of anything you guys accuse him of. He was convicted of some minor charge. TEN YEARS AGO.
Incidently, one of the guys on Epstein legal team was - wait for it - Ken Starr.

Yes, he likes having sex with minors. He's a pervert piece of shit. And so his his buddy Bill Clinton. But hey, you wanna worship evil, that's on you. Just don't think the rest of us will.

Yes, he likes having sex with minors. He's a pervert piece of shit. And so his his buddy Bill Clinton. But hey, you wanna worship evil, that's on you. Just don't think the rest of us will.

He had sex with females who were old enough to know what they were doing. I just can't get outraged because they feel they didn't get enough money in the settlement.

Frankly, I get a little bored with twits like you dancing to the Plutocrats strings because of your sexual hangups.

He had sex with females who were old enough to know what they were doing. I just can't get outraged because they feel they didn't get enough money in the settlement.

Frankly, I get a little bored with twits like you dancing to the Plutocrats strings because of your sexual hangups.

Yes, you'll go on worshipping pervert scum while preaching about respecting women. Very dishonest and hypocritical. You've lost all credibility.

Yes, you'll go on worshipping pervert scum while preaching about respecting women. Very dishonest and hypocritical. You've lost all credibility.

Hey, moron, who the heck is talking about "worshipping" anyone?

You're fixated on perversions which says quite a bit about your own proclivities. Perversion is condoning 4500 US caskets coming home for the sick political stunts under the GWB administration....now THAT is perversion.

Hey, moron, who the heck is talking about "worshipping" anyone?

You're fixated on perversions which says quite a bit about your own proclivities. Perversion is condoning 4500 US caskets coming home for the sick political stunts under the GWB administration....now THAT is perversion.

No, you do worship pervert degenerates. Fuck Epstein and Clinton. They should be in prison.

Forum List

Back