Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impe

Holder didn't have a damn thing to do with the Waco siege.

He didn't become Reno's deputy until 4 years later.

Holder knowingly supplied Mexican drug lords with automatic weapons, they killed hundreds of people with them, including a US Border Patrol Agent.

Eric Holder is a murderer.

Bush program. Try again. :lol:

Ended years before Obama took office.

Try again.

You seem to think that as long as it was supposedly a Bush program Obama can use it to break the law. Where does that sort of logic originate from? Child abuse? A seething hatred for your fellow man? Where does this come from?

lets see you on the left condemn this ugly tirade from a woman hating Government employee...just think if an elected Republican had said this about Hillary

SNIP:
Attorney General Eric Holder is challenging Republicans who are calling for his and President Obama's impeachment, and denouncing what he calls a "gridlocked Washington" stalled by what he says is a Republican Party bent on blocking any of the administration's efforts.

“For whatever reason, [some] Republicans decided early on that this was a president they were just simply not going to cooperate with,” Holder said in a rare interview with ABC News' Pierre Thomas. "And over the past five-and-a-half years, we have seen demonstrations of that, where the president has reached out his hand, offered compromises that have simply not been met [in the way] they have been in the past by a Republican Party willing to do the appropriate things."

Administration efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform, for example, have failed. Asked about calls by Sarah Palin to impeach Obama over the administration’s immigration policies, Holder said: “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

Holder similarly dismissed calls for himself to be impeached for declining to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal. Holder insisted that a special prosecutor isn’t necessary, with “career people” and FBI agents “doing a good, professional job” investigating the matter.

ALL of the hate from pos here
Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impeached - ABC News
Condemn what?

Was she a good Vice Presidential candidate?

Has she added ANYTHING constructive to the political debate to date?

Yeah, who could possibly see racism in Rightwingers constantly calling Obama a Kenyan? :doubt:

Kenyan is Rightwing code for ******, which they so desperately want to say, but know it's not PC.

"There's an African lion in the zoo, and a lyin' African in the White House"

Nope - nothing racist about THAT!!!

lets see you on the left condemn this ugly tirade from a woman hating Government employee...just think if an elected Republican had said this about Hillary

SNIP:
Attorney General Eric Holder is challenging Republicans who are calling for his and President Obama's impeachment, and denouncing what he calls a "gridlocked Washington" stalled by what he says is a Republican Party bent on blocking any of the administration's efforts.

“For whatever reason, [some] Republicans decided early on that this was a president they were just simply not going to cooperate with,” Holder said in a rare interview with ABC News' Pierre Thomas. "And over the past five-and-a-half years, we have seen demonstrations of that, where the president has reached out his hand, offered compromises that have simply not been met [in the way] they have been in the past by a Republican Party willing to do the appropriate things."

Administration efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform, for example, have failed. Asked about calls by Sarah Palin to impeach Obama over the administration’s immigration policies, Holder said: “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

Holder similarly dismissed calls for himself to be impeached for declining to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal. Holder insisted that a special prosecutor isn’t necessary, with “career people” and FBI agents “doing a good, professional job” investigating the matter.

ALL of the hate from pos here
Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impeached - ABC News

The most telling part of your post is the following excerpt:

"All of the hate from pos..."

You use pos (which is short for piece of shit), and YOU call Holder a hater?

That's hilarious!
KA-POW!!!!

serie_kapow.jpg

While sitting on my lap and watching TV with me, kitty would pin his ears back when Sarah started talking. He didn't act that way for anyone else.

To save kitty from the pain, I now quickly change the channel if I hear that voice.

“For whatever reason, [some] Asked about calls by Sarah Palin to impeach Obama over the administration’s immigration policies, Holder said: “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

This is coming from the guy who said some Bankers are too big to Prosecute.

Eric Holder Admits Some Banks Are Just Too Big To Prosecute

I know what he means. Until Congress forces financial institutions to split into banking on one side and market gambling on the other, any takedown of one of these big banks could trigger another Bush-style meltdown.

They are way too big.

I forgot to ad the fact that he's a racist piece of shit too.

Mrs. Palin has more class and took on corruption in the State of Alaska

Holder is CLASSLESS racist corrupted pos

I agree and gotta laugh at HOLDER spewing his opinion about someone else.

The man is an abject failure as AG and would have been gone if not for his pal in the WH and his EO. He'd have been booted over FF when his bullshit caused the death of that Border Patrol agent.

Yep. Holder is a fine one to critizie anyone and he isn't fit to kiss Palins ass.

Bigger failure than Alberto Gonzales?

Even most sane Republicans think impeachment is a stupid idea. Holder is hardly out on a limb taking a position that most Americans agree with.

Why don't the left take Obama's 'Most Americans agree' bullshit and stuff it. OK?

-Geaux

============================

Shock Poll: 73% Support The Impeachment of President Obama NOW 14% More At Some Point

By Gary P Jackson

As many as 84% of Americans polled support the impeachment of President Barack Obama either now, or at some point in the future.

Shock Poll: 73% Support The Impeachment of President Obama NOW 14% More At Some Point | A Time For Choosing

======================

Poll: Half of America Wants Obama Impeached

Poll: Half of America Wants Obama Impeached

A new poll from WENZEL POLLS reveals what should have happened years ago: HALF of Americans want Barack Obama’s presidency to end through impeachment. After Benghazi, the IRS scandal, targeting journalists, and violating the Bill of Rights on a daily basis, the American people have had enough.

WENZEL POLLS
:lol:

WorldNetDaily's Ethically Challenged Pollster | ConWebWatch

A deeper look into Wenzel's questions provides further evidence of Wenzel's bias. Salon's Alex Koppelman wrote:
Getting a result that favored WND's position on the issue of whether Obama should release a long-form birth certificate (despite the fact that he's already released a copy of his birth certificate and Hawaiian officials have said he was born there) involved a little sleight of hand.

The result trumpeted by WND is that 41.5 percent of respondents said "Obama should release all records, including long-form birth certificate," essentially the "yes" answer WND was looking for. An additional 7.8 percent said they "are troubled by these questions," which the site has been lumping in with the yes answer. The "no" answer, though, they split up into five different responses -- "I am not concerned," "questions not valid," "Obama has met requirements," "Obama has answered all questions" and "requirements outdated -- should be ignored."

It's a neat trick, and a fairly common one; by doing that, you can avoid providing a real reflection of the size of your opposition. In this case, the total of those five answers adds up to a majority of respondents, 50.6 percent.​
If it seems that Wenzel, like Zogby, likes to adjust questions to get the answers their clients are seeking, that's not surprising: Wenzel used to work for Zogby International as its director of communications.

Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate...

If Holder hates her she's bound to be a paragon of truth, justice, and the American way!

i'm wondering how stating the truth that she wasn't a good candidate constitutes "hate"? is that type of hyperbole what it takes to help you all wake up in the mooring?

by the by, she probably cost your guy mccain the white house. so i'd say that makes her a bad candidate....

My god, you are going to make me defend Palin here.

First and foremost, there was really never a point where McCain was in any danger of winning the presidency. The crash in September 2008 pretty much sealed his fate, and his inability to really separate himself from Bush's hated Iraq policy hurt him. Yes, he did breifly pop ahead of Obama the week between picking Palin and the GOP convention, but you know what, EVERY challenging candidate does that. Dukakis was 16 points ahead of Bush in 1988 the week of his convention.

Second, while Palin has said a lot of stupid shit since losing in 2008, at the time, it didn't seem that bad. She even got a little sympathy because the media kind of looked like it was picking on her. ON paper, she was a good pick. Solid performance as governor, touched all the right keys with the base, which was lukewarm at best to McCain.

Let's be honest, nobody really wanted McCain as a candidate in 2008. The Evangelicals wouldn't support Romney because he was a Mormon, and the Wall Street types wouldn't support Huckabee because he didn't think Jesus wanted Tax Cuts for the Rich.

So McCain was the compromise candidate no one wanted.

at the end of the day, McCain and Bush had more to do with McCain's loss than Palin did.

does that mean that picking Palin wasn't still a horrible idea and we really dodged a bullet? Of course, this is all true. But we need to accurately evaluate the political landscape as it was at the time, and not by what we've learned since.

While I agree with this for the most part, but the fact is she WAS a bad candidate.

When you cannot think on your feet, and when you cannot handle softball questions from Katie Couric (and then whine about them later), you have no business being a VP candidate.

Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate
True.

We know this to be a fact because the GOP ticket failed in 2008.

In fact, everyone acknowledges it to be true save that of a tiny minority of blind, hardcore, rightwing partisan hacks too stupid to admit the truth.

Holder is correct and this thread fails accordingly.

again, no one lost 2008 for McCain except for McCain. Blaming Palin is a cop-out.

Bush-41 survived picking Quayle, Bush-43 surived picking Cheney. A Vice Presidential Nominee is supposed to be like a Maid of Honor in an ugly dress. - It's to make make the Bride/PResidential Nominee look prettier.

True, but the question isn't whether Palin lost the election for McCain. The question is whether she was a good VP candidate.

She was not.

While I agree with this for the most part, but the fact is she WAS a bad candidate.

When you cannot think on your feet, and when you cannot handle softball questions from Katie Couric (and then whine about them later), you have no business being a VP candidate.

Oh, I agree that she was a bad candidate. She simply didn't have the skills to play the game at that level.

That said, I also think that McCain threw away his best argument against Obama by picking her. His best argument against Obama was that he was inexperienced. ONly 3 years in the Senate and 10 in the State Legislature.

And he picks a governor with only two years in whose previous gig was running a town with a population of less than 10K?

Not a good thing, especially when you are a 72 year old man with a history of health issues.

How exactly could obama 'cause' hatred for.blacks?

Thats the most retarded thing ever.

If someones rhetoric or partisan blah blah can actually 'make' you hate a race? Youre already a racist.

How did Nazis cause so many to hate Germans?

My wife is black. She has noticed a very different attitude in Whites toward her in the last couple of years. Before when there was an isolated negative stimulus from someone I would tell her that it wasn't because she's black, it's because they're assholes. Now, I'm not so sure about that.

Have you considered the possibility that all the racism directed at the President has normalized it for people who, pre-Obama, would have hidden their racism better?

i'm looking at his post. i don't see a single thing saying that President Obama CAUSED racism. I did see him say that the acts of nazis CAUSED people to hate Germans... which they did, at least for a period of time.

President Obama didn't CAUSE racism but he sure brought all the racist scum out into the light.

Post #91 says this:

Obama has personally caused more hatred in this country for blacks than anyone"

This is correct. Because he is so in your face and has the Bully-pulpit he is able to shape the views of more people than anyone.

Obama-Flips-us-off.jpg
Obama+flipping+us+the+bird.jpg
obamaflipsoffGOP.jpg

So, since he is on your TV, it makes you more racist? :lol:

Obama has personally caused more hatred in this country for blacks than anyone, including Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan combined.

Might have to agree with you there Muddy.

Certainly the racists of the Republican party have been working overtime to spread the hate that they have for a black President.

And prominent racists of the Republican party have used their dog whistle racism to bring out the most vile, hateful, racist Republicans that I have ever seen.

You might be on to something Muddy. How dare a black man be elected President of the USA.
That election was the cause for much racism. No doubt about it. Who let that uppity Negro out is what Mitch the Bitch McConnell want to know. And all the other racist Republicans want to know the same.

Give me some quotes from prominent Republicans spouting this racist rhetoric.

All I've been hearing it from is Democrats.

I don't want to hear shit about Ted Nugent or some schmuck on the internet.

Give me the racist quotes from Congressional members. You know, official members of the rightwing leadership.
Better: please show us when any Republican in Congress - especially leadership - has condemned racist comments about Obama, from Nugent or anybody else.

Let's have Sarah debate Sheila Jackson Lee...Sheila...she no her shit,yo.
she would run rings around Poor Sarah. Lee is no dummy. And she actually works at her job, and has never quit halfway through a term because it was just too hard.

Forum List

Back