Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impe

Actually, I looked long and hard at John McCain in 2008 and came to the conclusion that he was a decent man, a bad candidate and would have been an absolutely horrific president.

You didn't look long and hard, then.

I have to agree. McCain would have been a pretty good president. He'd have had the ability to work with both sides, he wouldn't have been beholden to the various levels of crazy in his party, which never liked him.

Sadly, after years of Democrats saying, "We could almost stand Republicans if they were like John McCain", the time the GOP had a temporary bout of sanity and nominated him, the left passed.

Actually, I looked long and hard at John McCain in 2008 and came to the conclusion that he was a decent man, a bad candidate and would have been an absolutely horrific president.

You didn't look long and hard, then.

I have to agree. McCain would have been a pretty good president. He'd have had the ability to work with both sides, he wouldn't have been beholden to the various levels of crazy in his party, which never liked him.

Sadly, after years of Democrats saying, "We could almost stand Republicans if they were like John McCain", the time the GOP had a temporary bout of sanity and nominated him, the left passed.

Fuck the democrats. Who gives a shit about them. After November, the republicans can begin treating these pieces of trash they they deserve to be treated - roughly.

It will be nice to watch :D

Obama has personally caused more hatred in this country for blacks than anyone, including Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan combined.
Bwahahahahahaha!!!
:lol:

OK.

How exactly could obama 'cause' hatred for.blacks?

Thats the most retarded thing ever.

If someones rhetoric or partisan blah blah can actually 'make' you hate a race? Youre already a racist.
Exactly!

How exactly could obama 'cause' hatred for.blacks?

Thats the most retarded thing ever.

If someones rhetoric or partisan blah blah can actually 'make' you hate a race? Youre already a racist.

How did Nazis cause so many to hate Germans?

My wife is black. She has noticed a very different attitude in Whites toward her in the last couple of years. Before when there was an isolated negative stimulus from someone I would tell her that it wasn't because she's black, it's because they're assholes. Now, I'm not so sure about that.

Closet racists are closet racists until they're not in the closet anymore.

You don't "cause" racism. That's fucking retarded. If someone takes the words or acts of a few and applies them to hatred of the many, they're stupid fucking racists.

Obama "causing" racism might be the dumbest thing you've ever said, I could be wrong though.
Muddy's ALWAYS bringing up this tidbit that his wife is black as some shield to appear not to be racist.

He's one of the biggest racists on the board. The worst kind too...a partisan racist.

The topic of Sarah Palin has gotten out of hand and she brought it on herself. I could never figure out why she was added to the ticket and then told not to open her mouth. I did figure it out when she began to take. The GOP did not want to win the election, as no matter who won they would have an impossible task. The rate of growth of extremism only made the task more difficult.

I don't think that President Obama has been targeted by Republicans because of race, it is because of the fact that he is a Democrat. The cause of the Gridlock in Washington has to do with extremism that has been growing over the past several decades and that is on both sides.
As a Nation we should be able to deal with having different views; but when it is impossible for one or both sides to even discuss a problem, nothing can ever be accomplished.
Nixon and Reagan were quite similar in that both attempted to convince the people that anyone who disagreed with them was to be Un-American.
The problem is that both sides spend more time trying to make the other side look bad, that could be spent "Doing the Job they were Elected to Do".
I consider Ike to have been the best President we've had since WW2, though I was too young to vote. I have spent a long time trying to find why he has been liked by both parties. He did not express his view on political issues and to my knowledge did not take sides. The reason he was a Republican President could have been he was entered in the NH Primary as a Republican Candidate without his permission. Both parties had wanted to run on their ticket.

Big Government:
The problem with the government is that we have allowed it to become too big and inefficient. We hear a lot about responsibility but it is only used when pointing fingers to place blame.
They are called politicians because they play politics!
it's time the people we have elected stop playing games and start working at the job they were elected to do. When Congress starts doing their job responsibly then it will be necessary for the President to do his job responsibly. When the view held on any issue is so strong that it can not even be discussed let alone modified there is a good chance it is a bad plan. When the view of those in Congress are so ridged that it is impossible to change even one word these people should take a close look at themselves. We talk about Democracy but extremism will not allow it to exist.
There is usually several ways to solve a problem. We are not solving problem, we are reacting to symptoms and spending time with special interests when it should be spent on identifying the problem.
Post of the thread.

*one-man-standing ovation*

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Personally, I thought Sarah Palin was a pretty good candidate, certainly a better candidate than her running mate, who couldn't seem to remember how many houses he owned. Polls suggested that Sarah brought the ticket closer to victory. She was mercilessly attacked in the liberal press for being a ditzy airhead, but there are plenty of ditzy airheads in America, aren't they entitled to representation as much as the rest of us?
This is a new one...a RWer accepting that Sarah Palin is a ditz, but using it as a virtue.

Interesting.

:lol:
lol

sums it up..this bunch running this government is DANGEROUS to us..wake the hell up
A Lot of links in the article at the site

SNIP:
Eric Holder, America’s chief law enforcement official, tries to spark racial hatred

posted at 3:21 pm on July 14, 2014 by Noah Rothman

The Obama administration long ago cultivated a sense among its defenders that lingering American racism inspires most of its critics, but it was Obama’s supporters in the press who elevated the practice of accusing conservatives of racial animus to farcical virtuosity.

It was Obama’s boosters in the liberal blogosphere, many of whom found microphones for their agitation on networks like MSNBC, who invented the art of detecting “dog whistle” racism. For those unfamiliar, this is the ability to decode supposed appeals to racial solidarity that only a professional can ascertain. While these coded claims are rarely perceived by their alleged targets, they are easily identified by our modern augurs.

The instinct among Obama supporters to invent imagined racism and denounce it with a fervor equal to that of the inquisitors evolved into parody during the 2012 election. Words like “golf,” “apartment”, “Chicago,” and “urban” became synonyms for African-Americans and for President Obama, thus rendering any subject of discussion including those words base and scornful.

As is the carnival barker’s wont, the sequel to this act had to be even grander, more spectacular than the last. So words like “PGA tour,” “angry,” “kitchen cabinet,” and “IRS” were added to the mix of words which only a professional “dog whistle” detector could assess to be signals designed to activate imagined white supremacist sleeper cells.

It was former Democratic National Committee spokeswoman Karen Finney who insisted that “welfare” must join the ranks of banned words with a racially tinged history. “Study after study has shown, very recently even, that Americans – we tend to associate welfare programs with black people,” Finney said at the time. “So, if you didn’t know that, then shame on you. If you did know that, then shame on you.”

“What the Republicans are doing is diabolically clever,” practiced Washington Post racism decoder Jonathan Capehart agreed. “They are, I believe, playing subliminally to racial fears and racial resentments.”

In a display which resulted in his firing, former Politico reporter Joe Williams and a contributor with NBC’s The Grio insisted that conservative commentators who dare mention the name of Obama’s former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, were the modern equivalent of the Klan. “It’s a claxon. It’s an air raid siren. It’s a call to arms,” Williams insisted.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews outdid the lot when he suggested the fact that Obama even drew an opponent in 2012 was a disturbing indication of the country’s, and Mitt Romney’s, racial anxiety.

The reelection of the president did not quiet the insistence that racism exists today in forms undetectable to those who are not trained mediums, but liberals have made such a joke of this practice that only a narrow audience of true believers still enjoy the performance.

A recent Pew Research Center poll revealed that only 27 percent of the public believes racial discrimination is the “main reason why blacks can’t get ahead.” That figure is inflated by the fact that 80 percent of “solid liberals” agreed with this assertion – 49 points greater than any other group within the Democratic coalition.

all of it here:
Eric Holder, America?s chief law enforcement official, tries to spark racial hatred « Hot Air

lets see you on the left condemn this ugly tirade from a woman hating Government employee...just think if an elected Republican had said this about Hillary

SNIP:
Attorney General Eric Holder is challenging Republicans who are calling for his and President Obama's impeachment, and denouncing what he calls a "gridlocked Washington" stalled by what he says is a Republican Party bent on blocking any of the administration's efforts.

“For whatever reason, [some] Republicans decided early on that this was a president they were just simply not going to cooperate with,” Holder said in a rare interview with ABC News' Pierre Thomas. "And over the past five-and-a-half years, we have seen demonstrations of that, where the president has reached out his hand, offered compromises that have simply not been met [in the way] they have been in the past by a Republican Party willing to do the appropriate things."

Administration efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform, for example, have failed. Asked about calls by Sarah Palin to impeach Obama over the administration’s immigration policies, Holder said: “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

Holder similarly dismissed calls for himself to be impeached for declining to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal. Holder insisted that a special prosecutor isn’t necessary, with “career people” and FBI agents “doing a good, professional job” investigating the matter.

ALL of the hate from pos here
Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impeached - ABC News

The most telling part of your post is the following excerpt:

"All of the hate from pos..."

You use pos (which is short for piece of shit), and YOU call Holder a hater?

That's hilarious!

Stephanie is not noted for knowing what she says.....in another thread she told us to STFU, because we still had Freedom of Speech.

I should put that post in my sig....hilarious.

lets see you on the left condemn this ugly tirade from a woman hating Government employee...just think if an elected Republican had said this about Hillary

SNIP:
Attorney General Eric Holder is challenging Republicans who are calling for his and President Obama's impeachment, and denouncing what he calls a "gridlocked Washington" stalled by what he says is a Republican Party bent on blocking any of the administration's efforts.

“For whatever reason, [some] Republicans decided early on that this was a president they were just simply not going to cooperate with,” Holder said in a rare interview with ABC News' Pierre Thomas. "And over the past five-and-a-half years, we have seen demonstrations of that, where the president has reached out his hand, offered compromises that have simply not been met [in the way] they have been in the past by a Republican Party willing to do the appropriate things."

Administration efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform, for example, have failed. Asked about calls by Sarah Palin to impeach Obama over the administration’s immigration policies, Holder said: “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

Holder similarly dismissed calls for himself to be impeached for declining to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal. Holder insisted that a special prosecutor isn’t necessary, with “career people” and FBI agents “doing a good, professional job” investigating the matter.

Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impeached - ABC News

You truly are delusional.

Stating the truth about Palin is not 'hate.'

SNIP:

The most telling part of your post is the following excerpt:

"All of the hate from pos..."

You use pos (which is short for piece of shit), and YOU call Holder a hater?

That's hilarious!

Stephanie is not noted for knowing what she says.....in another thread she told us to STFU, because we still had Freedom of Speech.

I should put that post in my sig....hilarious.

And she told me that nuclear is not part of the US military.

True story.

:thup:

"Let's roll", Stephanie!!! Woohooo!!!

Now, as to the OP, I've already responded. Palin was a horrible candidate, not because she is a bad person. She is not. She was (and still is) not ready for prime time in politics, plus, there are simply too many holes in her knowledge of the world and how it works.

The sad part about this is that I bet the GOP will be very gunshy about ever nominating a woman for either Pres. or VP in the future, based on the disaster of Sarah Palin from 2008.

Holder didn't have a damn thing to do with the Waco siege.

He didn't become Reno's deputy until 4 years later.

Holder knowingly supplied Mexican drug lords with automatic weapons, they killed hundreds of people with them, including a US Border Patrol Agent.

Eric Holder is a murderer.

Bush program. Try again. :lol:

LMAO A program the Bush adminisration never put into play. They decided it was to dangerous.

Holder, however, decided to run with it. Last I checked Holder works for that fuck in the WH. Oh yeah. His names Obama.

Let's have Sarah debate Sheila Jackson Lee...Sheila...she no her shit,yo.
she would run rings around Poor Sarah. Lee is no dummy. And she actually works at her job, and has never quit halfway through a term because it was just too hard.

Again LMAO Palin would eat that twit alive. The only reason Jackson keeps getting elected is because the blacks, who are 99,9% of her voting block keep electing that idiot.

Jackson beat Palin in a debat? Not fucking hardly son.

Holder knowingly supplied Mexican drug lords with automatic weapons, they killed hundreds of people with them, including a US Border Patrol Agent.

Eric Holder is a murderer.

LMAO A program the Bush adminisration never put into play. They decided it was to dangerous.

Holder, however, decided to run with it. Last I checked Holder works for that fuck in the WH. Oh yeah. His names Obama.

That is, of course, a lie:

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Wide Receiver was up and running in 2006.

The primary reason Democrats nominated Obama was so that nefarious individuals like Eric Holder could accuse anyone who dares to oppose this guy's policies or his criminal behavior a racist.

And your point is nonsense.

Operation Wide Receiver may have been up and running in 2006 or it may not, but Obama took office 3 years later and decides to start his own version of it, and Fast & Furious was Obama doubling down on a program that was cancelled because it didn't work.

This of course gives Obama an excuse when he should have none. Some people use lessons learned to shape their future decisions and attempt not to make the same mistake again. Instead Obama makes even worse mistakes. But because he patterned it after a Republicans' program, everything's cool.

What rational person actually believes this sort of rubbish?

I tend to believe that Obama is working in concert with Mexican and Central American drug cartels. This flood of illegals wouldn't even be possible without some sort of cooperation between the cartels, the Mexican government, and the White House.

And your point is nonsense.

Operation Wide Receiver may have been up and running in 2006 or it may not, but Obama took office 3 years later and decides to start his own version of it, and Fast & Furious was Obama doubling down on a program that was cancelled because it didn't work.

This of course gives Obama an excuse when he should have none. Some people use lessons learned to shape their future decisions and attempt not to make the same mistake again. Instead Obama makes even worse mistakes. But because he patterned it after a Republicans' program, everything's cool.

What rational person actually believes this sort of rubbish?

I tend to believe that Obama is working in concert with Mexican and Central American drug cartels. This flood of illegals wouldn't even be possible without some sort of cooperation between the cartels, the Mexican government, and the White House.

F&F is nothing more than a tool to help justify a lie. You know, the 90% of all weapons used in Mexican crime come from the US.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back