Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impe

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
lets see you on the left condemn this ugly tirade from a woman hating Government employee...just think if an elected Republican had said this about Hillary

SNIP:
Attorney General Eric Holder is challenging Republicans who are calling for his and President Obama's impeachment, and denouncing what he calls a "gridlocked Washington" stalled by what he says is a Republican Party bent on blocking any of the administration's efforts.

“For whatever reason, [some] Republicans decided early on that this was a president they were just simply not going to cooperate with,” Holder said in a rare interview with ABC News' Pierre Thomas. "And over the past five-and-a-half years, we have seen demonstrations of that, where the president has reached out his hand, offered compromises that have simply not been met [in the way] they have been in the past by a Republican Party willing to do the appropriate things."

Administration efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform, for example, have failed. Asked about calls by Sarah Palin to impeach Obama over the administration’s immigration policies, Holder said: “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

Holder similarly dismissed calls for himself to be impeached for declining to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal. Holder insisted that a special prosecutor isn’t necessary, with “career people” and FBI agents “doing a good, professional job” investigating the matter.

ALL of the hate from pos here
Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impeached - ABC News

Eric Holder; corrupt politician, liar, murderer, general all around scumbag, isn't fit to polish Sarah Palin's pumps. Fuck that bastard and all who side with him.

Last edited:
Eric Holder, corrupt politician, liar, murderer, general all around scumbag, isn't fit to polish Sarah Palin's pumps. Fuck that bastard and all who side with him.

I didn't expect to see anything different from the left

they take lessons from these hateful people in this administration and the Democrat party

Eric Holder; corrupt politician, liar, murderer, general all around scumbag, isn't fit to polish Sarah Palin's pumps. Fuck that bastard and all who side with him.

I forgot to ad the fact that he's a racist piece of shit too.

Mrs. Palin has more class and took on corruption in the State of Alaska

Holder is CLASSLESS racist corrupted pos

Last edited:
lets see you on the left condemn this ugly tirade from a woman hating Government employee...just think if an elected Republican had said this about Hillary

SNIP:
Attorney General Eric Holder is challenging Republicans who are calling for his and President Obama's impeachment, and denouncing what he calls a "gridlocked Washington" stalled by what he says is a Republican Party bent on blocking any of the administration's efforts.

“For whatever reason, [some] Republicans decided early on that this was a president they were just simply not going to cooperate with,” Holder said in a rare interview with ABC News' Pierre Thomas. "And over the past five-and-a-half years, we have seen demonstrations of that, where the president has reached out his hand, offered compromises that have simply not been met [in the way] they have been in the past by a Republican Party willing to do the appropriate things."

Administration efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform, for example, have failed. Asked about calls by Sarah Palin to impeach Obama over the administration’s immigration policies, Holder said: “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

Holder similarly dismissed calls for himself to be impeached for declining to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal. Holder insisted that a special prosecutor isn’t necessary, with “career people” and FBI agents “doing a good, professional job” investigating the matter.

Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impeached - ABC News

The most telling part of your post is the following excerpt:

"All of the hate from pos..."

You use pos (which is short for piece of shit), and YOU call Holder a hater?

That's hilarious!

Why should the left "condemn" him, exactly?

I'm not getting your point, I think. What's so "outrageous" or hateful about his comments?

If one was a classical liberal one would hate Holder. Instead we have pro big government pro LBJ style assholes on this board who adore everything their government does trying to pass themselves off as progressives.

All they are are government stooges.

SNIP:

That's hilarious!

I know who Holder is. Do you?

Hold on I take my previous comment back. I disagree with him about the Redskins name. He should stfu about that.

Everything else... spot on :thup:

Why are you trying to copy vigilante with your avie? I find that offensive. Because if you want to start a rage think of what all conservatives can do on this board to mirror your left wing avies.

Do you want that call out? I think I can make that happen.

SNIP:

That's hilarious!

Am I a government employee IN the OBAMA administration?
get real...we knew where you would come out on this

Last edited:
Hold on I take my previous comment back. I disagree with him about the Redskins name. He should stfu about that.

Everything else... spot on :thup:

Why are you trying to copy vigilante with your avie? I find that offensive. Because if you want to start a rage think of what all conservatives can do on this board to mirror your left wing avies.

Do you want that call out? I think I can make that happen.

Vigilante? Who's vigilante? :dunno:

Forum List

Back