Eric Holder: Palin Wasn't a Good VP Candidate, Even Worse Judge of Who Should Be Impe

Hate?

No.

Distrust?

Yes.

First he lied about public financing.
Then he lied about McCains position on amnesty
Then he lied about his relationship with a domestic terrorist.
Then he lied about his knowledge of Reverend Wrights sentiments on America.
Then he used the phrase "spread around the wealth" which would concern ANY conservative.

Whe people were against Bush policies.......they were against Bush's policies.

When people are against Obama policies it is because they are hateful racists.

Please...continue to carry on that narrative. Play a role in dividing the country.

speak for yourself

You tell me to speak for myself as I characterize the thinking of those that think similarly to me.....

While you speak for others who think differently than you.

Quite ironic.

Have a great day GT.
I missed the part where i characterized the right like guy in the post you quoted.

Yes, I realize the only trick in your bag is to deflect.

You're dismissed until you can come up with a new trick.

You said I am mixing liberal and Democrat as if they are the same. I said they are the same. You said they are not. I asked how they are not, be specific. You can't answer the question.

And "I" am deflecting?

LOL, come back when you grow hair on your balls, pee wee.

Where did you ask that?

Damn, we had this whole discussion in the Bill Bickell thread. You said he's Democrat, not liberal, I pressed you and you dodged what that meant. So rather than deflecting more, what about just manning up to the question.

What does liberal and not Democrat mean? How do you disagree with Bill Bickell? And no pie in the sky crap, make a real case.

speak for yourself

You tell me to speak for myself as I characterize the thinking of those that think similarly to me.....

While you speak for others who think differently than you.

Quite ironic.

Have a great day GT.
I missed the part where i characterized the right like guy in the post you quoted.

Oh. I see.

My mistake.

You are a good soul and never spin the intent of the opposing side.

Be well.

Obama has committed some impeachable offenses! HOWEVER, the Republicans in the House won't do ti because: (1) It will hurt them politically when it brought (they should care more about doing their jobs then doing what is politically popular), (2) They might impeachment him (as Clinton was successful impeached), but removing him from office will be dead on arrival when it gets to the senate., (3) It will be even more politically detrimental when they the senate votes against removing him from office and (4) Lastly, there is an election to win coming up.

It's funny to see the Libs all upset with how Obama "has" been treated.. They conveniently forget how they treated Bush.

Obama has faced nothing compared to Bush

It's funny to see the Libs all upset with how Obama "has" been treated.. They conveniently forget how they treated Bush.

Obama has faced plenty...likely as much as Bush.

Whether or not you think either deserved it is irrelevant.

But both men have faced a lot of shit out there.

Sadly.....if you disagree with Obama, you are deemed a possible racist.

Sadly.....if you disagree with Obama, you are deemed a possible racist

No...not really. People are deemed a racist by the comments they make - nothing more, nothing less.

No...not really. People are deemed a racist by the comments they make - nothing more, nothing less.

Intent of comments spun...yes.

I have been a conservative for most of my adult life. My sister knows it as do her friends.

When they asked who I voted for in 2008 I told them McCain.

The word McCain was barely out of my mouth, and 6 women started to infer I was a racist.

"Cant vote for a black man...can you"

"If he were white you would have voted for him"

"I never knew you as a racist but I guess I was wrong"

And then we have Holder who just needs to plant it out there as well.

Intent of comments spun...yes.

I have been a conservative for most of my adult life. My sister knows it as do her friends.

When they asked who I voted for in 2008 I told them McCain.

The word McCain was barely out of my mouth, and 6 women started to infer I was a racist.

"Cant vote for a black man...can you"

"If he were white you would have voted for him"

"I never knew you as a racist but I guess I was wrong"

And then we have Holder who just needs to plant it out there as well.
:lol: That is an interesting personal experience...it even seems like they were joking with you when you retell your story.

Either that, or you have a guilty conscience and are hyper-sensitive. If you can't explain your political views without someone thinking you are a racist...then perhaps you should take a deep look at yourself...and be honest.

I am not saying you are a racist and I don't want to say that I don't believe your story. But, I will say that the only people I ever hear tell stories like that...are suspect when it comes to race relations.

You didn't look long and hard, then.

I have to agree. McCain would have been a pretty good president. He'd have had the ability to work with both sides, he wouldn't have been beholden to the various levels of crazy in his party, which never liked him.

Sadly, after years of Democrats saying, "We could almost stand Republicans if they were like John McCain", the time the GOP had a temporary bout of sanity and nominated him, the left passed.

If you were talking about McCain 2000, I would have agreed with you 100%

But McCain 2008 was a far cry from McCain 2000. The eight years of far-right butt-kissing that was required before the GOP would nominate him ruined him.

If John McCain 2000 ran into John McCain 2008 on the street, he'd kick his ass out of general principles.

mccain 2000 was someone i might have voted for. then baby bush did his push poll in the carolinas and mccain was never the same something broke in there. and then when he put palin front and center he made himself look ridiculous and took on all types of extreme positions that he had never taken prior.

i agree about the part i bolded. but i'll add giving palin a national forum may have been one of the least patriotic thing a candidate ever did.

Forum List

Back