Equinox gym bans James O’Keefe after he exposes Judge Engoron ‘creeping’ on women

Anyone notice they, too, are shit bags, often bigger and better..........

It's fun when you clowns attack Trump and other conservatives.......turn the tables and 'we have a waa waa in progress'

demonratstears.gif
Hey....I have no problem saying Trump is a womanizer. I knew that 30 years ago.

“On Thursday, journalist James O'Keefe of OMG Media announced that he has received a permanent and nationwide ban from Equinox gyms.

This came after O'Keefe released a video on Wednesday confronting New York Judge Arthur Engoron at the Equinox gym in Great Neck, Long Island. O'Keefe had received allegations that the judge "creeps" on girls every time he goes there.

Engoron is the New York judge who handed down a $354 million fine the civil fraud case brought against Donald Trump by New York Attorney General Letitia James.”

Of course that guy creeps on women at the gym.

The woman had to literally tell Engoron to get away.

Tip for men at the gym. DO NOT HIT ON GIRLS THERE, YOU FUCKING CREEPS.

Engoron should be in prison for the Trump case.

Mar a Lago worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
He got tips from Trump.

Is that now the bar?

"I did not have sex with that woman"......
They keep imagining that there's some moral high ground out there somewhere. You will NEVER SEE A POST CRITICIZING THE LEFT BY A LEFTY. That in and of itself is a dead giveaway. Law of averages condemns them.

He is corrupt. He lacks character, He thinks that as a judge, he is above the law.

This man knows Mar a Lago is not worth $18 million. He is a criminal. He lack of decorum in public is merely a symptom of his disgusting evil morality.
He should be impeached for that fake valuation alone. If Trump ends up selling MaL in order to make that excessive bail, the selling price will by far exceed 18 million.

Which should be grounds for an instant reversal of the verdict.

I’m sorry for his wife, but he was a third striker when she married him. No doubt he thought his newfound celebrity would get him laid.

Sorry, judge! You’re no Danny Bonaduce.

“On Thursday, journalist James O'Keefe of OMG Media announced that he has received a permanent and nationwide ban from Equinox gyms.

This came after O'Keefe released a video on Wednesday confronting New York Judge Arthur Engoron at the Equinox gym in Great Neck, Long Island. O'Keefe had received allegations that the judge "creeps" on girls every time he goes there.

Engoron is the New York judge who handed down a $354 million fine the civil fraud case brought against Donald Trump by New York Attorney General Letitia James.”

Of course that guy creeps on women at the gym.

The woman had to literally tell Engoron to get away.

Tip for men at the gym. DO NOT HIT ON GIRLS THERE, YOU FUCKING CREEPS.

Engoron should be in prison for the Trump case.

Mar a Lago worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
So you're cheering a guy who sneaks a camera into the ladies room?
Monkey See MAGA Do I guess.

Forum List

Back