Fani lawyer making closing arguments now…he is just awful (link)

You guys are missing comedy gold.

Holy Shit this guy is garbage.

He keeps making conclusions for the judge.

”It’s ridiculous. Its preposterous. Its absurd. It’s an embarssment.”

YOU DO NOT MAKE CONCLUSIONS FOR THE JUDGE, YOU PRESENT FACTS.

Juries are different. This guy is a fucking horrible attorney.

This guy might get fired before his closing arguments are over.

The first one who went for Trump was so-so, the second was very good.

This guy is a joke. The courtroom has laughed several times at him fucking up.

The difference between highly capable lawyers in private practice, and the mediocre ones who couldn’t get anything better than government work.

Plus, he’s boring.

You guys are missing comedy gold.

Holy Shit this guy is garbage.

He keeps making conclusions for the judge.

”It’s ridiculous. Its preposterous. Its absurd. It’s an embarssment.”

YOU DO NOT MAKE CONCLUSIONS FOR THE JUDGE, YOU PRESENT FACTS.

Juries are different. This guy is a fucking horrible attorney.
On the bright side, this is the best and the brightest Fulton County has to offer for Trump's trial (if there even is one).

The difference between highly capable lawyers in private practice, and the mediocre ones who couldn’t get anything better than government work.

Plus, he’s boring.

Highly capable lawyers in private practice? You mean like the ones Trump hires who keep losing their pretrial motions, verdicts and appeals? Who forgot to check the “Jury Trial” box.

The defense also played the race card, as so predictable. Claimed they’re going after Wade because he’s a BLACK MAN!

Judge just said he will have a ruling IN A FEW WEEKS. Yikes. It’s not that complicated.
I know, what the fuck?

They need to be removed from the case and fired.

A new DA can assess case validity. Fani Willis is corrupt. She hired a lover, stole money from the taxpayers, and then lied to the court about everything.

Someone like that can NO LONGER BE A DA. They are compromised and corrupt.

When the court broke out in laughter at Fani's incompetent attorney, I fucking lost it.

Fani's case is so bad, her attorney just lied over and over and over.

He brought up that she got death threats. SO MOTHERFUCKING WHAT? Dems do that to Pubs all the time.

None of you cult fucks gave a shit that someone was going to murder Judge Kavanaugh. So, fuck off if Fani got threats.

I like this guy.

1709329558637.png

Highly capable lawyers in private practice? You mean like the ones Trump hires who keep losing their pretrial motions, verdicts and appeals? Who forgot to check the “Jury Trial” box.
Or the lawyers who have been disbarred, arrested and or locked up. I`m amazed by how many have destroyed their reputations and careers by hooking up with the quadropoly indicted one.

I remain skeptical about this judge....Ever since he let Willis take control of his courtroom...
However it's not over till the Fat Lady sings.
So's this Fanni needs to keep stuffing herself.
She has a preternatural gluttonous frame of mind.

It sounds like there's quite a spectacle happening in the courtroom! It's unfortunate when a lawyer's performance falls short, especially during such crucial moments like closing arguments. Effective communication is key in legal proceedings, and it's understandable that the courtroom's reactions reflect the lawyer's missteps. Hopefully, the situation improves as the proceedings continue.

Forum List

Back