Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

There are plenty of feminists who are Christian, probably not of your particular sect, though. That's why Christianity comes in so many different flavors. Male Christians should enjoy their own cults and stop wasting everyone else's time. And calling a supreme being "she" would not be "genderless."

Feminists aren't Christians, even if some of them say they are. They'll go where God throws all the trash, the Lake of Fire. And, my comment about feminists calling their genderless gods "she" is to point out their hypocrisy.
Well, I'm willing to bet that no feminist ever called her biological father, "Mommy!" So, if one imagines herself a "Christian", why would she insist on calling her spiritual "Daddy" anything but "FATHER".

There are plenty of feminists who are Christian, probably not of your particular sect, though. That's why Christianity comes in so many different flavors. Male Christians should enjoy their own cults and stop wasting everyone else's time. And calling a supreme being "she" would not be "genderless."

Feminists aren't Christians, even if some of them say they are. They'll go where God throws all the trash, the Lake of Fire. And, my comment about feminists calling their genderless gods "she" is to point out their hypocrisy.
Well, I'm willing to bet that no feminist ever called her biological father, "Mommy!" So, if one imagines herself a "Christian", why would she insist on calling her spiritual "Daddy" anything but "FATHER".

You are entitled to your fundie inerrancy, infallibility theories, and the absurd literalism that they involve.

Your statement that feminists "aren't Christians" is ridiculous. I suppose that it is okay if you don't like female people, but what they do in any personal area, such as religion, is none of your business, and feminists just might be judging you the same way. Mind your own business and leave other people the hell alone.

Last week the Episcopal Church in the Washington D.C. diocese passed a resolution to eliminate “gendered language for God.” The use of masculine pronouns for God will not be used when the church’s Book of Common Prayer is revised.

One writer describes the decision as an example of the Episcopal Church’s “freefall to the theological left.” The resolution was submitted by five clerics, three of whom were women.

In the resolution the 79th General Convention directed “the Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music, if revision of the Book of Common Prayer is authorized, to utilize expansive language for God from the rich sources of feminine, masculine, and non-binary imagery for God found in Scripture and tradition and, when possible, to avoid the use of gendered pronouns for God.”

For any Christian group in God-blessed America to become so reckless in their view of God is unthinkable.

Does God have male genitals?

What does he use them for?

God certainly created them for His divine purpose. Jesus would have had male human parts --- without them Jesus the Messiah would not have developed into a human male and become fully the Perfect Man. One job of the woman is to carry a child through impregnation. GOD CREATED. We are not the offspring of GOD but the result of a creative process of GOD's doing. However, as GOD is the head of the Trinity and Christ is the Head of His Church, so is man (the husband/father) supposed to be the godly/spiritual head of his family. This is in no way making either Women or Christ inferior in any way. It is a chain of command and actually a matter of working TOGETHER --- each doing its part to achieve the whole.

Secular society is trying its best to influence the Church to follow secular values. Christians are no longer of this world and must follow after GOD and not attempt to unite with that which is not of GOD ----- or such individuals will lose the ability to be a godly example.
So, if God has male genitals (he must in order to qualify as male) .....he must have a reason for having them

That means there must be a Mrs God up there
Since the purpose of genitals is procreation, then there must be lots of little Gods running around

Kind of throws your whole Bible into question

You are entitled to your fundie inerrancy, infallibility theories, and the absurd literalism that they involve.

Your statement that feminists "aren't Christians" is ridiculous. I suppose that it is okay if you don't like female people, but what they do in any personal area, such as religion, is none of your business, and feminists just might be judging you the same way. Mind your own business and leave other people the hell alone.

Modern feminists are NOT Christians. You know, the ones that insist on MURDERING their unborn babies. The ones who hate men simply because they're men. Those feminists. Modern feminists don't even comprehend what a real feminist is.

In fact, Susan Sarandon, an Academy Award-winning American actress known for her social and political activism, chooses not to describe herself as a feminist (and she’s one of many). During an interview with The Guardian, she said: “It’s a bit of an old-fashioned word.” She continued, “[humanism is] less alienating to people who think of feminism as a load of strident bitches and because you want everyone to have equal pay, equal rights, education, and health care.”

“In other words, Sarandon’s all for gender equality, but she doesn’t call herself a feminist because she thinks the label is too stigmatized to be taken seriously anymore,” explained Lizzie Crocker of The Daily Beast, in response to the actress’ statement.

All ladies are not feminists. What any person believes is reflected in how they view society and others around them and God on the whole. You seem to be trying to derail this topic. The total truth is that JESUS the MESSIAH spoke in terms and is recorded as speaking in terms of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. If some person wishes to arbitrarily rewrite eulogies, hymns, and the Holy Bible to suit THEIR PERSONAL TASTES --- they should not go around expecting people to consider them CHRISTIAN when they demonstrate blatant disregard for CHRIST and His Heavenly Father. I'll mind my own business when they drop the charade and stop pretending to be spiritual and ambassadors of CHRIST! They are neither!

Last week the Episcopal Church in the Washington D.C. diocese passed a resolution to eliminate “gendered language for God.” The use of masculine pronouns for God will not be used when the church’s Book of Common Prayer is revised.

One writer describes the decision as an example of the Episcopal Church’s “freefall to the theological left.” The resolution was submitted by five clerics, three of whom were women.

In the resolution the 79th General Convention directed “the Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music, if revision of the Book of Common Prayer is authorized, to utilize expansive language for God from the rich sources of feminine, masculine, and non-binary imagery for God found in Scripture and tradition and, when possible, to avoid the use of gendered pronouns for God.”

For any Christian group in God-blessed America to become so reckless in their view of God is unthinkable.

God certainly created them for His divine purpose. Jesus would have had male human parts --- without them Jesus the Messiah would not have developed into a human male and become fully the Perfect Man. One job of the woman is to carry a child through impregnation. GOD CREATED. We are not the offspring of GOD but the result of a creative process of GOD's doing. However, as GOD is the head of the Trinity and Christ is the Head of His Church, so is man (the husband/father) supposed to be the godly/spiritual head of his family. This is in no way making either Women or Christ inferior in any way. It is a chain of command and actually a matter of working TOGETHER --- each doing its part to achieve the whole.

Secular society is trying its best to influence the Church to follow secular values. Christians are no longer of this world and must follow after GOD and not attempt to unite with that which is not of GOD ----- or such individuals will lose the ability to be a godly example.
So, if God has male genitals (he must in order to qualify as male) .....he must have a reason for having them

Since the purpose of genitals is procreation, then there must be lots of little Gods running around

God the Father and the Holy Spirit are spirit and part of the Triune GOD. I'm not a Mormon but did you realize that Jimmy Stewart was Mormon? Likely you did not. He is however one of my favorite actors ans it was not because he was anything like you. He showed a lot more respect, restraint and humility and didn't insult or embarass. There are plenty of men who have lived their lives celibate. Jesus the Messiah didn't come into this world to have children but to make disciples and save those which were lost.

`
Given the unchristian-like mindset of the political evangelical right wing, real Christianity is taking a beating.
`
Real Christianity is alive and well. Your mistake is in equating political evangelical right wingers with real Christians. BTW, do you even know what an Evangelical Christian is?

All ladies are not feminists. What any person believes is reflected in how they view society and others around them and God on the whole. You seem to be trying to derail this topic. The total truth is that JESUS the MESSIAH spoke in terms and is recorded as speaking in terms of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. If some person wishes to arbitrarily rewrite eulogies, hymns, and the Holy Bible to suit THEIR PERSONAL TASTES --- they should not go around expecting people to consider them CHRISTIAN when they demonstrate blatant disregard for CHRIST and His Heavenly Father. I'll mind my own business when they drop the charade and stop pretending to be spiritual and ambassadors of CHRIST! They are neither!
Hey, you are absolutely entitled to continue to maintain the hilarious notion that the Supreme Being has a penis. Mind your own business as to what other people do or believe. You and your moronic friends have no entitlement to define anything whatsoever about Christianity or any other faith. Go back to your "church" and feel free to worship your appendage.

Hysterical bimbo, there is a nature of Christian and anyone who refuses to abide by that nature is not a Christian and I'm free and right to say they're not a Christian. Listen up, you stupid ****, the definition of Christian is not "those who call themselves Christian."

You speak of "absurd literalism" which is your way of admitting you don't believe the Bible. The Bible defines the nature of a Christian and given that you dismiss the teachings of the Bible in both word and spirit, you are not a Christian.

God the Father and the Holy Spirit are spirit and part of the Triune GOD. I'm not a Mormon but did you realize that Jimmy Stewart was Mormon? Likely you did not. He is however one of my favorite actors ans it was not because he was anything like you. He showed a lot more respect, restraint and humility and didn't insult or embarass. There are plenty of men who have lived their lives celibate. Jesus the Messiah didn't come into this world to have children but to make disciples and save those which were lost.

Jimmy Stewart was not a Mormon...He was a devout Presbyterian

God is not a male, Jesus got laid

`
Given the unchristian-like mindset of the political evangelical right wing, real Christianity is taking a beating.
`

Jimmy Stewart was not a Mormon...He was a devout Presbyterian

I stand corrected; however, he did give BYU the rights to It's a Wonderful Life movie memorabilia. And he did work with the Mormons on several events. The rest of what you have to say shows you to be a rather shallow person at best.
According to Jimmy Stewart speaking concerning the Boy Scout Oath:

“To God and my country.” Duty to God — means a lot more than saying a prayer every time you need a favor. A lot more. Duty to God is simply that voluntary gesture you must make and remake a million times in your lifetime as a statement of your recognition that there is someone above this universe who watches over this universe and to whom each of us is a favorite son. Duty to God is a lifetime thank-you note our hearts send out in appreciation for the life that has been loaned to us here on earth.

Last edited:

Hysterical bimbo, there is a nature of Christian and anyone who refuses to abide by that nature is not a Christian and I'm free and right to say they're not a Christian. Listen up, you stupid ****, the definition of Christian is not "those who call themselves Christian."

You speak of "absurd literalism" which is your way of admitting you don't believe the Bible. The Bible defines the nature of a Christian and given that you dismiss the teachings of the Bible in both word and spirit, you are not a Christian.

Hysterical bimbo: the bible does not define anyone's identity as a Christian. It never did. Those stupid enough to believe in biblical inerrancy and infallibility have their own problems with people like Calvin and Darby. You are the idiots who want to suck up to the likes of graham, perkins, dobson, and the other little impostors.

Fluffy, if you want to believe the crap you spew, then do. But you don't get to speak for an entire faith like Christianity, you don't get to define it, and you don't get to screw it up. You have your cult, go live it and mind your own business.

Hey, you are absolutely entitled to continue to maintain the hilarious notion that the Supreme Being has a penis. Mind your own business as to what other people do or believe. You and your moronic friends have no entitlement to define anything whatsoever about Christianity or any other faith. Go back to your "church" and feel free to worship your appendage.
God does not have a penis
He has no interest in procreation or continuation of his species

Means he is not a male or have any gender
Gender relates to procreation ......that is its purpose

The old denominations are dying. However, the Church is alive and well.

Hysterical bimbo: the bible does not define anyone's identity as a Christian. It never did.

You stupid ****, Christianity is a patriarchy. Feminists are anti-patriarchy, and therefor not Christian. Do you think every time the Bible refers to God the Father, that's it's a scribal error? Do you think half of Jesus' 12 apostles were women, but bigoted scribes changed it? Do you think women served as priests in the Old Testament? Do you think all the times the Bible treats and teaches that men are the head of their wives that it's because men wrote the Bible? You're not a Christian, not by a long shot. You're just an insecure pagan who clings to feminism for a sense of worth.

Jesus Christ (a male) says when you pray to say Father which is in heaven. It isn't for you or I or a bunch of Episcopalians to redefine what GOD is. JESUS HIMSELF the Only begotten SON of GOD tells His disciples the proper terminology to apply. The hypocrites wearing long robes and sashes with embroidered crosses are not above CHRIST. CHRIST is over them. If they imagine that Church is some big political show for them to display all their ecclesiastical knowledge they are fooling only themselves and those who want acceptance for their sinful behavior without repentance.

Jesus Christ (a male) says when you pray to say Father which is in heaven. It isn't for you or I or a bunch of Episcopalians to redefine what GOD is. JESUS HIMSELF the Only begotten SON of GOD tells His disciples the proper terminology to apply. The hypocrites wearing long robes and sashes with embroidered crosses are not above CHRIST. CHRIST is over them. If they imagine that Church is some big political show for them to display all their ecclesiastical knowledge they are fooling only themselves and those who want acceptance for their sinful behavior without repentance.
Jesus was a male
Like a good Jewish son, he probably married by 18 and had numerous children

Since that information was inconvenient the New Testament made Jesus celebate

Forum List

Back