Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

It is RIDICULOUS for people to call themselves "CHRISTIANS" and behave as if Christ had nothing to say in this matter!
Matthew 6:6-18 Complete Jewish Bible
6 “Be careful not to parade your acts of tzedakah in front of people in order to be seen by them! If you do, you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 So, when you do tzedakah, don’t announce it with trumpets to win people’s praise, like the hypocrites in the synagogues and on the streets. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 3 But you, when you do tzedakah, don’t even let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. 4 Then your tzedakah will be in secret; and your Father, who sees what you do in secret, will reward you.

5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites, who love to pray standing in the synagogues and on street corners, so that people can see them. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 “And when you pray, don’t babble on and on like the pagans, who think God will hear them better if they talk a lot. 8 Don’t be like them, because your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 You, therefore, pray like this:

Our Father in heaven!
May your Name be kept holy.
10 May your Kingdom come,
your will be done on earth as in heaven.

11 Give us the food we need today.
12 Forgive us what we have done wrong,
as we too have forgiven those who have wronged us.
13 And do not lead us into hard testing,
but keep us safe from the Evil One.
For kingship, power and glory are yours forever.

Amen.’

14 For if you forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; 15 but if you do not forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will not forgive yours.

16 “Now when you fast, don’t go around looking miserable, like the hypocrites. They make sour faces so that people will know they are fasting. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 17 But you, when you fast, wash your face and groom yourself, 18 so that no one will know you are fasting — except your Father, who is with you in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Complete Jewish Bible?

lol Jews don't accept the christian man god
They most certainly do. The disciples were Jews. The Apostle Paul was a Jew. There's an organization called "Jews for Jesus". What an ignorant statement.

most "Christians" were Romans... hence the catholic church

most jews did not follow jesus because he didn't fulfill the prophesy. that is why the gospels become progressively more anti-semitic

as for jews for jesus, that's a made up name to proselytize to jews as anyone who thinks jesus was the messiah is a Christian, and not a jew.
jews for yashu is a Baptist funded organization, real slim-balls

read all about them
Jews for Judaism

What is one reason Jews do not accept the Christian belief that Jesus is the incarnation of God?

yeah, I know what they are.

6 “Be careful not to parade your acts of tzedakah in front of people in order to be seen by them! If you do, you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 So, when you do tzedakah, don’t announce it with trumpets to win people’s praise, like the hypocrites in the synagogues and on the streets. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 3 But you, when you do tzedakah, don’t even let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. 4 Then your tzedakah will be in secret; and your Father, who sees what you do in secret, will reward you.

5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites, who love to pray standing in the synagogues and on street corners, so that people can see them. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 “And when you pray, don’t babble on and on like the pagans, who think God will hear them better if they talk a lot. 8 Don’t be like them, because your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 You, therefore, pray like this:

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

14 For if you forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; 15 but if you do not forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will not forgive yours.

16 “Now when you fast, don’t go around looking miserable, like the hypocrites. They make sour faces so that people will know they are fasting. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 17 But you, when you fast, wash your face and groom yourself, 18 so that no one will know you are fasting — except your Father, who is with you in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Complete Jewish Bible?

They most certainly do. The disciples were Jews. The Apostle Paul was a Jew. There's an organization called "Jews for Jesus". What an ignorant statement.

most jews did not follow jesus because he didn't fulfill the prophesy. that is why the gospels become progressively more anti-semitic

as for jews for jesus, that's a made up name to proselytize to jews as anyone who thinks jesus was the messiah is a Christian, and not a jew.

read all about them
Jews for Judaism

What is one reason Jews do not accept the Christian belief that Jesus is the incarnation of God?
Cool. There are also many groups of Jews that accept Jesus. Oh well, life goes on .

no there aren't. if you think Jesus is the messiah, you aren't a jew. you're a christian.

but thanks for pretending.

Instead of indulging in all of this medieval oneupsmanship, why don't you all go back to whatever church/sect you belong to and shut your mouths? Believe what you want to believe. Seriously, these petty quarrels are irrelevant.
The Christian's job is to warn the ungodly. In this case the ungodly actually think they are "godly". This is not petty. The Episcopal church has influenced Gay marriage, female clergy, homosexual clergy, and even abortion. Though small in attendance it has always been regarded the State church. The National Cathedral in Washington is Episcopalian! I'm sorry but this is a very BIG DEAL! It is corrupt and is being USED to influence the nation.

to me it's a fake religion. your arrogance notwithstanding.

you can believe whatever you want as long as you leave the rest of us alone.

thank G-d for the first amendment

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

All the Apostles and Jesus Himself were born into Jewish families. The first converts were all Jews. Romans and Greeks began to be converted in large numbers after Christ's Ascension. Catholic is Latin for UNIVERSAL. Universal refers to the body of all saved believers everywhere!

that was great. I love that rabbi.

I think that was at the Davis Center, where my nephews were bar mitzva

Complete Jewish Bible?

read all about them
Jews for Judaism

Cool. There are also many groups of Jews that accept Jesus. Oh well, life goes on .

no there aren't. if you think Jesus is the messiah, you aren't a jew. you're a christian.

but thanks for pretending.
The disciples were Jews and the Apostle Paul said in Scripture he was a Jew. Your problem is that you're confused. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Complete Jewish Bible?

All the Apostles and Jesus Himself were born into Jewish families. The first converts were all Jews. Romans and Greeks began to be converted in large numbers after Christ's Ascension. Catholic is Latin for UNIVERSAL. Universal refers to the body of all saved believers everywhere!

that was great. I love that rabbi.

I think that was at the Davis Center, where my nephews were bar mitzva

I love this Rabbi.
http://discoveringthejewishjesus.com/

Instead of indulging in all of this medieval oneupsmanship, why don't you all go back to whatever church/sect you belong to and shut your mouths? Believe what you want to believe. Seriously, these petty quarrels are irrelevant.
The Christian's job is to warn the ungodly. In this case the ungodly actually think they are "godly". This is not petty. The Episcopal church has influenced Gay marriage, female clergy, homosexual clergy, and even abortion. Though small in attendance it has always been regarded the State church. The National Cathedral in Washington is Episcopalian! I'm sorry but this is a very BIG DEAL! It is corrupt and is being USED to influence the nation.
I've been to many a service at the National Cathedral. It is not a state church as the U.S. has no state church. So you don't like Episcopalians. So what? What are you trying to prove? Nobody ever told you that you were required to attend Episcopalian services. Attend worship services at the church of your choice.

Your stupidity is amazing. Women were kept illiterate in those days, men actually did write the books that later where included in what became known as the bible, and they did include their ancient tribal customs and prejudices in it. It is likely that the male writers and scribes would exclude women and their acts and experiences as a matter of course. Remember that it was Mary who traveled with Jesus, and it was to her that he first revealed himself and asked her to go and tell the others.

It was people God chose who wrote the Bible. It was people Jesus chose to be his Apostles, and Mary wasn't one of them. When you make ignorant claims that women were kept ignorant, you're showing your contempt for God's nation. Anyway, most people were illiterate, men included, and I see no indication in all the Bible that anyone stood in the way of women learning to write.

A belief in the life and teachings of Jesus does not require any sort of a belief in male supremacy or ancient tribalism.

Jesus is a male...

I also personally would not condone such ideas as that a person with a disability cannot serve in the clergy, that a man has to have sex with his brother's widow if his brother died without an heir, or that a woman needs to wait to be "purified" after giving birth and wait different lengths of time depending on the sex of the child she gave birth to. I certainly do not agree with stoning anyone to death. Think how many male U.S. politicians would die this way if we did this.

If you were a Christian, you'd know in Christ all things are clean, so there's no issue of a woman needing to be purified after giving birth. As for stoning, you liberals want to stone everyone who isn't one of you, just not literally.

Frankly, I don't think that you are a Christian, either. Just by your own standards, I am sure that you do not follow Leviticus and Deuteronomy in your everyday life. Somehow I cannot envision you as an ultra-orthodox Jew. Do you even keep kosher?

Again, in Christ, all things are clean. And, it's not my place to stone someone who should be stoned. When Jesus didn't stone the adulterous woman, he was abiding by the Roman law of the land.

What religion are you? You certainly are not a Christian. Such an idea would not come from a person who follows the teachings of Jesus.

You must never have read the Gospels. Jesus hated the Jews. How he spoke to them leaves no doubt.

It is RIDICULOUS for people to call themselves "CHRISTIANS" and behave as if Christ had nothing to say in this matter!

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

read all about them
Jews for Judaism

linegold.gif

353 Prophecies Fulfilled in Jesus Christ

Scripture Prophecy Fulfillment
1. Gen. 3:15 Seed of a woman (virgin birth) Galatians 4:4-5, Matthew 1:18
2. Gen. 3:15 He will bruise Satan's head Hebrews 2:14, 1John 3:8
3. Gen. 3:15 Christ's heel would be bruised with nails on the cross Matthew 27:35, Luke 24:39-40
4. Gen. 5:24 The bodily ascension to heaven illustrated Mark 16:19, Rev. 12:5
5. Gen. 9:26, 27 The God of Shem will be the Son of Shem Luke 3:23-36
6. Gen. 12:3 Seed of Abraham will bless all nations Galatians 3:8, Acts 3:25, 26
7. Gen. 12:7 The Promise made to Abraham's Seed Galatians 3:16
8. Gen. 14:18 A priest after the order of Melchizedek Hebrews 6:20
9. Gen. 14:18 King of Peace and Righteousness Hebrews 7:2
10. Gen. 14:18 The Last Supper foreshadowed Matthew 26:26-29
11. Gen. 17:19 Seed of Isaac (Gen. 21:12) Romans 9:7
12. Gen. 22:8 The Lamb of God promised John 1:29
13. Gen. 22:18 As Isaac's seed, will bless all nations Galatians 3:16
14. Gen. 26:2-5 The Seed of Isaac promised as the Redeemer Hebrews 11:18
15. Gen. 28:12 The Bridge to heaven John 1:51
16. Gen. 28:14 The Seed of Jacob Luke 3:34
17. Gen. 49:10 The time of His coming Luke 2:1-7; Galatians 4:4
18. Gen. 49:10 The Seed of Judah Luke 3:33
19. Gen. 49:10 Called Shiloh or One Sent John 17:3
20. Gen. 49:10 Messiah to come before Judah lost identity John 11:47-52
21. Gen. 49:10 Unto Him shall the obedience of the people be John 10:16
22. Ex. 3:13-15 The Great "I AM" John 4:26; 8:58
23. Ex. 12:3-6 The Lamb presented to Israel 4 days before Passover Mark 11:7-11
24. Ex. 12:5 A Lamb without blemish Hebrews 9:14; 1Peter 1:19
25. Ex. 12:13 The blood of the Lamb saves from wrath Romans 5:8
26. Ex. 12:21-27 Christ is our Passover 1Corinthians 5:7
27. Ex. 12:46 Not a bone of the Lamb to be broken John 19:31-36
28. Ex. 15:2 His exaltation predicted as Yeshua Acts 7:55, 56
29. Ex. 15:11 His Character-Holiness Luke 1:35; Acts 4:27
30. Ex. 17:6 The Spiritual Rock of Israel 1Corinthians 10:4
31. Ex. 33:19 His Character-Merciful Luke 1:72
32. Lev. 1:2-9 His sacrifice a sweet smelling savor unto God Ephesians 5:2
33. Lev. 14:11 The leper cleansed-Sign to priesthood Luke 5:12-14; Acts 6:7
34. Lev. 16:15-17 Prefigures Christ's once-for-all death Hebrews 9:7-14
35. Lev. 16:27 Suffering outside the Camp Matthew 27:33; Heb. 13:11, 12
36. Lev. 17:11 The Blood-the life of the flesh Matthew 26:28; Mark 10:45
37. Lev. 17:11 It is the blood that makes atonement Rom. 3:23-24; 1John 1:7
38. Lev. 23:36-37 The Drink-offering: "If any man thirst" John 7:37
39. Num. 9:12 Not a bone of Him broken John 19:31-36
40. Num. 21:9 The serpent on a pole-Christ lifted up John 3:14-18; 12:32
41. Num. 24:17 Time: "I shall see him, but not now." John 1:14; Galatians 4:4
42. Deut. 18:15 "This is of a truth that prophet." John 6:14
43. Deut. 18:15-16 "Had ye believed Moses, ye would believe me." John 5:45-47
44. Deut. 18:18 Sent by the Father to speak His word John 8:28, 29
45. Deut. 18:19 Whoever will not hear must bear his sin Acts 3:22-23
46. Deut. 21:23 Cursed is he that hangs on a tree Galatians 3:10-13
47. Joshua 5:14-15 The Captain of our salvation Hebrews 2:10
48. Ruth 4:4-10 Christ, our kinsman, has redeemed us Ephesians 1:3-7
49. 1 Sam. 2:35 A Faithful Priest Heb. 2:17; 3:1-3, 6; 7:24-25
50. 1 Sam. 2:10 Shall be an anointed King to the Lord Mt. 28:18, John 12:15
51. 2 Sam. 7:12 David's Seed Matthew 1:1
52. 2 Sam. 7:13 His Kingdom is everlasting 2Peter 1:11
53. 2 Sam. 7:14 The Son of God Luke 1:32, Romans 1:3-4
54. 2 Sam. 7:16 David's house established forever Luke 3:31; Rev. 22:16
55. 2 Ki. 2:11 The bodily ascension to heaven illustrated Luke 24:51
56. 1 Chr. 17:11 David's Seed Matthew 1:1; 9:27
57. 1 Chr. 17:12-13 To reign on David's throne forever Luke 1:32, 33
58. 1 Chr. 17:13 "I will be His Father, He...my Son." Hebrews 1:5
59. Job 9:32-33 Mediator between man and God 1 Timothy 2:5
60. Job 19:23-27 The Resurrection predicted John 5:24-29
61. Psa. 2:1-3 The enmity of kings foreordained Acts 4:25-28
62. Psa. 2:2 To own the title, Anointed (Christ) John 1:41, Acts 2:36
63. Psa. 2:6 His Character-Holiness John 8:46; Revelation 3:7
64. Psa. 2:6 To own the title King Matthew 2:2
65. Psa. 2:7 Declared the Beloved Son Matthew 3:17, Romans 1:4
66. Psa. 2:7, 8 The Crucifixion and Resurrection intimated Acts 13:29-33
67. Psa. 2:8, 9 Rule the nations with a rod of iron Rev. 2:27; 12:5; 19:15
68. Psa. 2:12 Life comes through faith in Him John 20:31
69. Psa. 8:2 The mouths of babes perfect His praise Matthew 21:16
70. Psa. 8:5, 6 His humiliation and exaltation Hebrews 2:5-9
71. Psa. 9:7-10 Judge the world in righteousness Acts 17:31
72. Psa. 16:10 Was not to see corruption Acts 2:31; 13:35
73. Psa. 16:9-11 Was to arise from the dead John 20:9
74. Psa. 17:15 The resurrection predicted Luke 24:6
75. Psa. 18:2-3 The horn of salvation Luke 1:69-71
76. Psa. 22:1 Forsaken because of sins of others 2 Corinthians 5:21
77. Psa. 22:1 "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46
78. Psa. 22:2 Darkness upon Calvary for three hours Matthew 27:45
79. Psa. 22:7 They shoot out the lip and shake the head Matthew 27:39-44
80. Psa. 22:8 "He trusted in God, let Him deliver Him" Matthew 27:43
81. Psa. 22:9-10 Born the Saviour Luke 2:7
82. Psa. 22:12-13 They seek His death John 19:6
83. Psa. 22:14 His blood poured out when they pierced His side John 19:34
84. Psa. 22:14, 15 Suffered agony on Calvary Mark 15:34-37
85. Psa. 22:15 He thirsted John 19:28
86. Psa. 22:16 They pierced His hands and His feet John 19:34, 37; 20:27
87. Psa. 22:17, 18 Stripped Him before the stares of men Luke 23:34, 35
88. Psa. 22:18 They parted His garments John 19:23, 24
89. Psa. 22:20, 21 He committed Himself to God Luke 23:46
90. Psa. 22:20, 21 Satanic power bruising the Redeemer's heel Hebrews 2:14
91. Psa. 22:22 His Resurrection declared John 20:17
92. Psa. 22:27-28 He shall be the governor of the nations Colossians 1:16
93. Psa. 22:31 "It is finished" John 19:30, Heb. 10:10, 12, 14, 18
94. Psa. 23:1 "I am the Good Shepherd" John 10:11, 1Peter 2:25
95. Psa. 24:3 His exaltation predicted Acts 1:11; Philippians 2:9
96. Psa. 30:3 His resurrection predicted Acts 2:32
97. Psa. 31:5 "Into thy hands I commit my spirit" Luke 23:46
98. Psa. 31:11 His acquaintances fled from Him Mark 14:50
99. Psa. 31:13 They took counsel to put Him to death Mt. 27:1, John 11:53
100. Psa. 31:14, 15 "He trusted in God, let Him deliver him" Matthew 27:43
101. Psa. 34:20 Not a bone of Him broken John 19:31-36
102. Psa. 35:11 False witnesses rose up against Him Matthew 26:59
103. Psa. 35:19 He was hated without a cause John 15:25
104. Psa. 38:11 His friends stood afar off Luke 23:49
105. Psa. 38:12 Enemies try to entangle Him by craft Mark 14:1, Mt. 22:15
106. Psa. 38:12-13 Silent before His accusers Matthew 27:12-14
107. Psa. 38:20 He went about doing good Acts 10:38
108. Psa. 40:2-5 The joy of His resurrection predicted John 20:20
109. Psa. 40:6-8 His delight-the will of the Father John 4:34, Heb. 10:5-10
110. Psa. 40:9 He was to preach the Righteousness in Israel Matthew 4:17
111. Psa. 40:14 Confronted by adversaries in the Garden John 18:4-6
112. Psa. 41:9 Betrayed by a familiar friend John 13:18
113. Psa. 45:2 Words of Grace come from His lips John 1:17, Luke 4:22
114. Psa. 45:6 To own the title, God or Elohim Hebrews 1:8
115. Psa. 45:7 A special anointing by the Holy Spirit Mt. 3:16; Heb. 1:9
116. Psa. 45:7, 8 Called the Christ (Messiah or Anointed) Luke 2:11
117. Psa. 45:17 His name remembered forever Ephesians 1:20-21, Heb. 1:8
118. Psa. 55:12-14 Betrayed by a friend, not an enemy John 13:18
119. Psa. 55:15 Unrepentant death of the Betrayer Matthew 27:3-5; Acts 1:16-19
120. Psa. 68:18 To give gifts to men Ephesians 4:7-16
121. Psa. 68:18 Ascended into Heaven Luke 24:51
122. Psa. 69:4 Hated without a cause John 15:25
123. Psa. 69:8 A stranger to own brethren John 1:11; 7:5
124. Psa. 69:9 Zealous for the Lord's House John 2:17
125. Psa. 69:14-20 Messiah's anguish of soul before crucifixion Matthew 26:36-45
126. Psa. 69:20 "My soul is exceeding sorrowful." Matthew 26:38
127. Psa. 69:21 Given vinegar in thirst Matthew 27:34
128. Psa. 69:26 The Saviour given and smitten by God John 17:4; 18:11
129. Psa. 72:10, 11 Great persons were to visit Him Matthew 2:1-11
130. Psa. 72:16 The corn of wheat to fall into the Ground John 12:24-25
131. Psa. 72:17 Belief on His name will produce offspring John 1:12, 13
132. Psa. 72:17 All nations shall be blessed by Him Galatians 3:8
133. Psa. 72:17 All nations shall call Him blessed John 12:13, Rev. 5:8-12
134. Psa. 78:1-2 He would teach in parables Matthew 13:34-35
135. Psa. 78:2 To speak the Wisdom of God with authority Matthew 7:29
136. Psa. 80:17 The Man of God's right hand Mark 14:61-62
137. Psa. 88 The Suffering and Reproach of Calvary Matthew 27:26-50
138. Psa. 88:8 They stood afar off and watched Luke 23:49
139. Psa. 89:27 Firstborn Colossians 1:15, 18
140. Psa. 89:27 Emmanuel to be higher than earthly kings Luke 1:32, 33
141. Psa. 89:35-37 David's Seed, throne, kingdom endure forever Luke 1:32, 33
142. Psa. 89:36-37 His character-Faithfulness Revelation 1:5; 19:11
143. Psa. 90:2 He is from everlasting (Micah 5:2) John 1:1
144. Psa. 91:11, 12 Identified as Messianic; used to tempt Christ Luke 4:10, 11
145. Psa. 97:9 His exaltation predicted Acts 1:11; Ephesians 1:20
146. Psa. 100:5 His character-Goodness Matthew 19:16, 17
147. Psa. 102:1-11 The Suffering and Reproach of Calvary John 19:16-30
148. Psa. 102:25-27 Messiah is the Preexistent Son Hebrews 1:10-12
149. Psa. 109:25 Ridiculed Matthew 27:39
150. Psa. 110:1 Son of David Matthew 22:42-43
151. Psa. 110:1 To ascend to the right-hand of the Father Mark 16:19
152. Psa. 110:1 David's son called Lord Matthew 22:44, 45
153. Psa. 110:4 A priest after Melchizedek's order Hebrews 6:20
154. Psa. 112:4 His character-Compassionate, Gracious, et al Matthew 9:36
155. Psa. 118:17, 18 Messiah's Resurrection assured Luke 24:5-7; 1Cor. 15:20
156. Psa. 118:22, 23 The rejected stone is Head of the corner Matthew 21:42, 43
157. Psa. 118:26 The Blessed One presented to Israel Matthew 21:9
158. Psa. 118:26 To come while Temple standing Matthew 21:12-15
159. Psa. 132:11 The Seed of David (the fruit of His Body) Luke 1:32, Act 2:30
160. Psa. 129:3 He was scourged Matthew 27:26
161. Psa. 138:1-6 The supremacy of David's Seed amazes kings Matthew 2:2-6
162. Psa. 147:3, 6 The earthly ministry of Christ described Luke 4:18
163. Prov. 1:23 He will send the Spirit of God John 16:7
164. Prov. 8:23 Foreordained from everlasting Rev. 13:8, 1Peter 1:19-20
165. Song. 5:16 The altogether lovely One John 1:17
166. Isa. 2:3 He shall teach all nations John 4:25
167. Isa. 2:4 He shall judge among the nations John 5:22
168. Isa. 6:1 When Isaiah saw His glory John 12:40-41
169. Isa. 6:8 The One Sent by God John 12:38-45
170. Isa. 6:9-10 Parables fall on deaf ears Matthew 13:13-15
171. Isa. 6:9-12 Blinded to Christ and deaf to His words Acts 28:23-29
172. Isa. 7:14 To be born of a virgin Luke 1:35
173. Isa. 7:14 To be Emmanuel-God with us Matthew 1:18-23, 1Tim. 3:16
174. Isa. 8:8 Called Emmanuel Matthew 28:20
175. Isa. 8:14 A stone of stumbling, a Rock of offense 1Peter 2:8
176. Isa. 9:1, 2 His ministry to begin in Galilee Matthew 4:12-17
177. Isa. 9:6 A child born-Humanity Luke 1:31
178. Isa. 9:6 A Son given-Deity Luke 1:32, John 1:14, 1Tim. 3:16
179. Isa. 9:6 Declared to be the Son of God with power Romans 1:3, 4
180. Isa. 9:6 The Wonderful One, Peleh Luke 4:22
181. Isa. 9:6 The Counsellor, Yaatz Matthew 13:54
182. Isa. 9:6 The Mighty God, El Gibor 1Cor. 1:24, Titus 2:13
183. Isa. 9:6 The Everlasting Father, Avi Adth John 8:58; 10:30
184. Isa. 9:6 The Prince of Peace, Sar Shalom John 16:33
185. Isa. 9:7 Inherits the throne of David Luke 1:32
186. Isa. 9:7 His Character-Just John 5:30
187. Isa. 9:7 No end to his Government, Throne, and kingdom Luke 1:33
188. Isa. 11:1 Called a Nazarene-the Branch, Netzer Matthew 2:23
189. Isa. 11:1 A rod out of Jesse-Son of Jesse Luke 3:23, 32
190. Isa. 11:2 Anointed One by the Spirit Matthew 3:16, 17, Acts 10:38
191. Isa. 11:2 His Character-Wisdom, Knowledge, et al Colossians 2:3
192. Isa. 11:3 He would know their thoughts Luke 6:8, John 2:25
193. Isa. 11:4 Judge in righteousness Acts 17:31
194. Isa. 11:4 Judges with the sword of His mouth Rev. 2:16; 19:11, 15
195. Isa. 11:5 Character: Righteous & Faithful Rev. 19:11
196. Isa. 11:10 The Gentiles seek Him John 12:18-21
197. Isa. 12:2 Called Jesus-Yeshua Matthew 1:21
198. Isa. 22:22 The One given all authority to govern Revelation 3:7
199. Isa. 25:8 The Resurrection predicted 1Corinthians 15:54
200. Isa. 26:19 His power of Resurrection predicted Matthew 27:50-54
201. Isa. 28:16 The Messiah is the precious corner stone Acts 4:11, 12
202. Isa. 28:16 The Sure Foundation 1Corinthians 3:11, Mt. 16:18
203. Isa. 29:13 He indicated hypocritical obedience to His Word Matthew 15:7-9
204. Isa. 29:14 The wise are confounded by the Word 1Corinthians 1:18-31
205. Isa. 32:2 A Refuge-A man shall be a hiding place Matthew 23:37
206. Isa. 35:4 He will come and save you Matthew 1:21
207. Isa. 35:5-6 To have a ministry of miracles Matthew 11:2-6
208. Isa. 40:3, 4 Preceded by forerunner John 1:23
209. Isa. 40:9 "Behold your God." John 1:36; 19:14
210. Isa. 40:10. He will come to reward Revelation 22:12
211. Isa. 40:11 A shepherd-compassionate life-giver John 10:10-18
212. Isa. 42:1-4 The Servant-as a faithful, patient redeemer Matthew 12:18-21
213. Isa. 42:2 Meek and lowly Matthew 11:28-30
214. Isa. 42:3 He brings hope for the hopeless Mt. 12:14-21; John 4:1-54
215. Isa. 42:4 The nations shall wait on His teachings John 12:20-26
216. Isa. 42:6 The Light (salvation) of the Gentiles Luke 2:32
217. Isa. 42:1, 6 His is a worldwide compassion Matthew 28:19, 20
218. Isa. 42:7 Blind eyes opened. John 9:25-38
219. Isa. 43:11 He is the only Saviour. Acts 4:12
220. Isa. 44:3 He will send the Spirit of God John 16:7, 13
221. Isa. 45:21-25 He is Lord and Saviour Philippians 3:20, Titus 2:13
222. Isa. 45:23 He will be the Judge John 5:22; Romans 14:11
223. Isa. 46:9, 10 Declares things not yet done John 13:19
224. Isa. 48:12 The First and the Last John 1:30, Revelation 1:8, 17
225. Isa. 48:16, 17 He came as a Teacher John 3:2
226. Isa. 49:1 Called from the womb-His humanity Matthew 1:18
227. Isa. 49:5 A Servant from the womb. Luke 1:31, Philippians 2:7
228. Isa. 49:6 He will restore Israel Acts 3:19-21; 15:16-17
229. Isa. 49:6 He is Salvation for Israel Luke 2:29-32
230. Isa. 49:6 He is the Light of the Gentiles John 8:12, Acts 13:47
231. Isa. 49:6 He is Salvation unto the ends of the earth Acts 15:7-18
232. Isa. 49:7 He is despised of the Nation John 1:11; 8:48-49; 19:14-15
233. Isa. 50:3 Heaven is clothed in black at His humiliation Luke 23:44, 45
234. Isa. 50:4 He is a learned counselor for the weary Matthew 7:29; 11:28, 29
235. Isa. 50:5 The Servant bound willingly to obedience Matthew 26:39
236. Isa. 50:6 "I gave my back to the smiters." Matthew 27:26
237. Isa. 50:6 He was smitten on the cheeks Matthew 26:67
238. Isa. 50:6 He was spat upon Matthew 27:30
239. Isa. 52:7 Published good tidings upon mountains Matthew 5:12; 15:29; 28:16
240. Isa. 52:13 The Servant exalted Acts 1:8-11; Eph. 1:19-22, Php. 2:5-9
241. Isa. 52:14 The Servant shockingly abused Luke 18:31-34; Mt. 26:67, 68
242. Isa. 52:15 Nations startled by message of the Servant Luke 18:31-34; Mt. 26:67, 68
243. Isa. 52:15 His blood shed sprinkles nations Hebrews 9:13-14, Rev. 1:5
244. Isa. 53:1 His people would not believe Him John 12:37-38
245. Isa. 53:2 Appearance of an ordinary man Philippians 2:6-8
246. Isa. 53:3 Despised Luke 4:28-29
247. Isa. 53:3 Rejected Matthew 27:21-23
248. Isa. 53:3 Great sorrow and grief Matthew 26:37-38, Luke 19:41, Heb. 4:15
249. Isa. 53:3 Men hide from being associated with Him Mark 14:50-52
250. Isa. 53:4 He would have a healing ministry Matthew 8:16-17
251. Isa. 53:4 Thought to be cursed by God Matthew 26:66; 27:41-43
252. Isa. 53:5 Bears penalty for mankind's iniquities 2Cor. 5:21, Heb. 2:9
253. Isa. 53:5 His sacrifice provides peace between man and God Colossians 1:20
254. Isa. 53:5 His sacrifice would heal man of sin 1Peter 2:24
255. Isa. 53:6 He would be the sin-bearer for all mankind 1John 2:2; 4:10
256. Isa. 53:6 God's will that He bear sin for all mankind Galatians 1:4
257. Isa. 53:7 Oppressed and afflicted Matthew 27:27-31
258. Isa. 53:7 Silent before his accusers Matthew 27:12-14
259. Isa. 53:7 Sacrificial lamb John 1:29, 1Peter 1:18-19
260. Isa. 53:8 Confined and persecuted Matthew 26:47-75; 27:1-31
261. Isa. 53:8 He would be judged John 18:13-22
262. Isa. 53:8 Killed Matthew 27:35
263. Isa. 53:8 Dies for the sins of the world 1John 2:2
264. Isa. 53:9 Buried in a rich man's grave Matthew 27:57
265. Isa. 53:9 Innocent and had done no violence Luke 23:41, John 18:38
266. Isa. 53:9 No deceit in his mouth 1Peter 2:22
267. Isa. 53:10 God's will that He die for mankind John 18:11
268. Isa. 53:10 An offering for sin Matthew 20:28, Galatians 3:13
269. Isa. 53:10 Resurrected and live forever Romans 6:9
270. Isa. 53:10 He would prosper John 17:1-5
271. Isa. 53:11 God fully satisfied with His suffering John 12:27
272. Isa. 53:11 God's servant would justify man Romans 5:8-9, 18-19
273. Isa. 53:11 The sin-bearer for all mankind Hebrews 9:28
274. Isa. 53:12 Exalted by God because of his sacrifice Matthew 28:18
275. Isa. 53:12 He would give up his life to save mankind Luke 23:46
276. Isa. 53:12 Numbered with the transgressors Mark 15:27-28; Luke 22:37
277. Isa. 53:12 Sin-bearer for all mankind 1Peter 2:24
278. Isa. 53:12 Intercede to God in behalf of mankind Luke 23:34, Rom. 8:34
279. Isa. 55:3 Resurrected by God Acts 13:34
280. Isa. 55:4 A witness John 18:37
281. Isa. 55:4 He is a leader and commander Hebrews 2:10
282. Isa. 55:5 God would glorify Him Acts 3:13
283. Isa. 59:16 Intercessor between man and God Matthew 10:32
284. Isa. 59:16 He would come to provide salvation John 6:40
285. Isa. 59:20 He would come to Zion as their Redeemer Luke 2:38
286. Isa. 60:1-3 He would shew light to the Gentiles Acts 26:23
287. Isa. 61:1 The Spirit of God upon him Matthew 3:16-17
288. Isa. 61:1 The Messiah would preach the good news Luke 4:16-21
289. Isa. 61:1 Provide freedom from the bondage of sin John 8:31-36
290. Isa. 61:1-2 Proclaim a period of grace Galatians 4:4-5
291. Jer. 11:21 Conspiracy to kill Jesus John 7:1, Matthew 21:38
292. Jer. 23:5-6 Descendant of David Luke 3:23-31
293. Jer. 23:5-6 The Messiah would be both God and Man John 13:13, 1Ti 3:16
294. Jer. 31:22 Born of a virgin Matthew 1:18-20
295. Jer. 31:31 The Messiah would be the new covenant Matthew 26:28
296. Jer. 33:14-15 Descendant of David Luke 3:23-31
297. Eze.34:23-24 Descendant of David Matthew 1:1
298. Eze.37:24-25 Descendant of David Luke 1:31-33
299. Dan. 2:44-45 The Stone that shall break the kingdoms Matthew 21:44
300. Dan. 7:13-14 He would ascend into heaven Acts 1:9-11
301. Dan. 7:13-14 Highly exalted Ephesians 1:20-22
302. Dan. 7:13-14 His dominion would be everlasting Luke 1:31-33
303. Dan. 9:24 To make an end to sins Galatians 1:3-5
304. Dan. 9:24 To make reconciliation for iniquity Romans 5:10, 2Cor. 5:18-21
305. Dan. 9:24 He would be holy Luke 1:35
306. Dan. 9:25 His announcement John 12:12-13
307. Dan. 9:26 Cut off Matthew 16:21; 21:38-39
308. Dan. 9:26 Die for the sins of the world Hebrews 2:9
309. Dan. 9:26 Killed before the destruction of the temple Matthew 27:50-51
310. Dan. 10:5-6 Messiah in a glorified state Revelation 1:13-16
311. Hos. 11:1 He would be called out of Egypt Matthew 2:15
312. Hos. 13:14 He would defeat death 1Corinthians 15:55-57
313. Joel 2:32 Offer salvation to all mankind Romans 10:9-13
314. Jonah 1:17 Death and resurrection of Christ Matthew 12:40; 16:4
315. Mic. 5:2 Born in Bethlehem Matthew 2:1-6
316. Mic. 5:2 Ruler in Israel Luke 1:33
317. Mic. 5:2 From everlasting John 8:58
318. Hag. 2:6-9 He would visit the second Temple Luke 2:27-32
319. Hag. 2:23 Descendant of Zerubbabel Luke 2:27-32
320. Zech. 3:8 God's servant John 17:4
321. Zech. 6:12-13 Priest and King Hebrews 8:1
322. Zech. 9:9 Greeted with rejoicing in Jerusalem Matthew 21:8-10
323. Zech. 9:9 Beheld as King John 12:12-13
324. Zech. 9:9 The Messiah would be just John 5:30
325. Zech. 9:9 The Messiah would bring salvation Luke 19:10
326. Zech. 9:9 The Messiah would be humble Matthew 11:29
327. Zech. 9:9 Presented to Jerusalem riding on a donkey Matthew 21:6-9
328. Zech. 10:4 The cornerstone Ephesians 2:20
329. Zech. 11:4-6 At His coming, Israel to have unfit leaders Matthew 23:1-4
330. Zech. 11:4-6 Rejection causes God to remove His protection Luke 19:41-44
331. Zech. 11:4-6 Rejected in favor of another king John 19:13-15
332. Zech. 11:7 Ministry to "poor," the believing remnant Matthew 9:35-36
333. Zech. 11:8 Unbelief forces Messiah to reject them Matthew 23:33
334. Zech. 11:8 Despised Matthew 27:20
335. Zech. 11:9 Stops ministering to those who rejected Him Matthew 13:10-11
336. Zech. 11:10-11 Rejection causes God to remove protection Luke 19:41-44
337. Zech. 11:10-11 The Messiah would be God John 14:7
338. Zech. 11:12-13 Betrayed for thirty pieces of silver Matthew 26:14-15
339. Zech. 11:12-13 Rejected Matthew 26:14-15
340. Zech. 11:12-13 Thirty pieces of silver cast in the house of the Lord Matthew 27:3-5
341. Zech. 11:12-13 The Messiah would be God John 12:45
342. Zech. 12:10 The Messiah's body would be pierced John 19:34-37
343. Zech. 12:10 The Messiah would be both God and man John 10:30
344. Zech. 12:10 The Messiah would be rejected John 1:11
345. Zech. 13:7 God's will He die for mankind John 18:11
346. Zech. 13: A violent death Mark 14:27
347. Zech. 13:7 Both God and man John 14:9
348. Zech. 13:7 Israel scattered as a result of rejecting Him Matthew 26:31-56
349. Zech. 14:4 He would return to the Mt. of Olives Acts 1:11-12
350. Mal. 3:1 Messenger to prepare the way for Messiah Mark 1:1-8
351. Mal. 3:1 Sudden appearance at the temple Mark 11:15-16
352. Mal. 3:1 Messenger of the new covenant Luke 4:43
353. Mal. 3:6 The God who changes not Hebrews 13:8
354. Mal. 4:5 Forerunner in spirit of Elijah Mt. 3:1-3; 11:10-14; 17:11-13
355. Mal. 4:6 Forerunner would turn many to righteousness Luke 1:16-17

Last week the Episcopal Church in the Washington D.C. diocese passed a resolution to eliminate “gendered language for God.” The use of masculine pronouns for God will not be used when the church’s Book of Common Prayer is revised.

One writer describes the decision as an example of the Episcopal Church’s “freefall to the theological left.” The resolution was submitted by five clerics, three of whom were women.

In the resolution the 79th General Convention directed “the Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music, if revision of the Book of Common Prayer is authorized, to utilize expansive language for God from the rich sources of feminine, masculine, and non-binary imagery for God found in Scripture and tradition and, when possible, to avoid the use of gendered pronouns for God.”

For any Christian group in God-blessed America to become so reckless in their view of God is unthinkable.
Tony Perkins, leader of the Evangelical Family Council, says Trump is their cultural leader.
Trump is a good role model for their children.

to me it's a fake religion. your arrogance notwithstanding.

you can believe whatever you want as long as you leave the rest of us alone.

thank G-d for the first amendment
Do you know that the Episcopal Church actually believes that the promises GOD made to Abraham no longer apply to the children of Abraham? Christian Fundamentalists and many of the Protestant denominations in fact actually believe every promise GOD made concerning Israel will be fulfilled literally by Israel! I thank GOD for Our Constitution; however, freedom of speech seems to be limited only to those who agree with with governmental policy in these trying times.

The way you write "G-d", I'm assuming that you are Jewish. I have nothing but respect for the Jews and the Nation of Israel. That said, I still have the right to point out the errors of the Jews, as I believe Jews have a right to tell me where I they believe me to be wrong.

The Episcopal church claims to be a body of Christians; however, they are drifting from the very doctrines/principles they once held dear. And now they are striving to corrupt the translation of the Bible after 2000 years of having the New and Old Testament established. I believe that they are going to be punished! And as your prophet Jeremiah, I am calling a spade a spade. Those that do not care will say nothing. It is only those that are trying to get sinners to repent who in fact are attempting to prevent GOD's punishment from raining down on Sodom by hoping they see the error of their ways before it's too late!

Do you believe what happened in Nazi Germany happened over night? It was years of corruption that had it's beginning in a very liberal interpretation of scripture. The belief being that all the promises GOD made to Abraham/Israel were not simply applied also to the CHURCH, but that the CHURCH replaced the Nation of Israel, and Israel would be annihilated. The Nazis simply were going about doing what they BELIEVED was fulfilling their destiny. HOWEVER, THIS IS A FALSE INTERPRETATION BASED ON A LOSE INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE! And the reality is that many Fundamentalists, and others who believed in Bible inerrancy were soon also thrown in concentration camps because they called a spade a spade!

What religion are you? You certainly are not a Christian. Such an idea would not come from a person who follows the teachings of Jesus.

You must never have read the Gospels. Jesus hated the Jews. How he spoke to them leaves no doubt.
Jesus didn't hate the JEWS, He hated the false teachers who taught one thing and did another. He hated the fact that there were Jewish leaders who were circumventing the LAW to make a prophet for themselves. Jesus was even tried at night that was entirely against Jewish Law, but it suited the "liberal" teachers who were trying to shut up Jesus to save their OWN authority.

The reality is that if Jesus healed all the people, it is claimed that He healed, there is no way that JESUS was anything but the Messiah God, and they should have tried to help HIM. However, the prophetic message as found in the Old Testament was that Jesus would be rejected. One cannot change one tiddle or jot of scripture.

Last week the Episcopal Church in the Washington D.C. diocese passed a resolution to eliminate “gendered language for God.” The use of masculine pronouns for God will not be used when the church’s Book of Common Prayer is revised.

One writer describes the decision as an example of the Episcopal Church’s “freefall to the theological left.” The resolution was submitted by five clerics, three of whom were women.

In the resolution the 79th General Convention directed “the Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music, if revision of the Book of Common Prayer is authorized, to utilize expansive language for God from the rich sources of feminine, masculine, and non-binary imagery for God found in Scripture and tradition and, when possible, to avoid the use of gendered pronouns for God.”

For any Christian group in God-blessed America to become so reckless in their view of God is unthinkable.
Tony Perkins, leader of the Evangelical Family Council, says Trump is their cultural leader.
Trump is a good role model for their children.
Trump is a good role model for their children. Totally agree.

If a straight guy can pick up a Playboy Bunny, then "traditional Christian morality" and "family values" can be overlooked in a heartbeat. I had a crush on a TV personality (sexiest male on the planet, but I've never met him, don't know him, know him only by the roles he has played, flat-screen only). Now, if I somehow got to have my way with him, and then decided to run for public office, would all be forgiven?

You would need to prove that God has a penis to make your side viable..can you do that?

The English language is more gender neutral than paternal or maternal based languages......
Actually, it isn't. Who is "mankind"? The male half of the human population or all male and female humans? Remember that it was in the inside of a female human being that an egg was fertilized by a sperm, carried, developed into a human being, and was delivered into this world by her, in pain, as a fully formed being, which is you.

The English language is more gender neutral than paternal or maternal based languages......
Actually, it isn't. Who is "mankind"? The male half of the human population or all male and female humans? Remember that it was in the inside of a female human being that an egg was fertilized by a sperm, carried, developed into a human being, and was delivered into this world by her, in pain, as a fully formed being, which is you.
Mankind is a gender biased word created by a gender biased human, yet the English language is very flexible in it's usage and is more gender neutral because words can be changed to gender neutral and still hold the same definition...

Mankind is a gender biased word created by a gender biased human, yet the English language is very flexible in it's usage and is more gender neutral because words can be changed to gender neutral and still hold the same definition...
Any person with a basic education understands "mankind" means human beings, period.

Forum List

Back