Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

The old denominations are dying. However, the Church is alive and well.

When the church has lost influence in society, only a s-----d would call the church alive and well.
Former Roman Catholics, Lutherans, and the Episcopalians are leaving those organizations and joining Independent Bible Believing Fundamentalist churches. The broad way was never the road to heaven. The way is narrow...

You are entitled to your fundie inerrancy, infallibility theories, and the absurd literalism that they involve.

Your statement that feminists "aren't Christians" is ridiculous. I suppose that it is okay if you don't like female people, but what they do in any personal area, such as religion, is none of your business, and feminists just might be judging you the same way. Mind your own business and leave other people the hell alone.
All ladies are not feminists. What any person believes is reflected in how they view society and others around them and God on the whole. You seem to be trying to derail this topic. The total truth is that JESUS the MESSIAH spoke in terms and is recorded as speaking in terms of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. If some person wishes to arbitrarily rewrite eulogies, hymns, and the Holy Bible to suit THEIR PERSONAL TASTES --- they should not go around expecting people to consider them CHRISTIAN when they demonstrate blatant disregard for CHRIST and His Heavenly Father. I'll mind my own business when they drop the charade and stop pretending to be spiritual and ambassadors of CHRIST! They are neither!
Hey, you are absolutely entitled to continue to maintain the hilarious notion that the Supreme Being has a penis. Mind your own business as to what other people do or believe. You and your moronic friends have no entitlement to define anything whatsoever about Christianity or any other faith. Go back to your "church" and feel free to worship your appendage.
God does not have a penis
He has no interest in procreation or continuation of his species

Means he is not a male or have any gender
Gender relates to procreation ......that is its purpose
Jesus Christ (a male) says when you pray to say Father which is in heaven. It isn't for you or I or a bunch of Episcopalians to redefine what GOD is. JESUS HIMSELF the Only begotten SON of GOD tells His disciples the proper terminology to apply. The hypocrites wearing long robes and sashes with embroidered crosses are not above CHRIST. CHRIST is over them. If they imagine that Church is some big political show for them to display all their ecclesiastical knowledge they are fooling only themselves and those who want acceptance for their sinful behavior without repentance.
Jesus was a male
Like a good Jewish son, he probably married by 18 and had numerous children

Since that information was inconvenient the New Testament made Jesus celebate
You are no right winger ---- enjoy your destiny.

All ladies are not feminists. What any person believes is reflected in how they view society and others around them and God on the whole. You seem to be trying to derail this topic. The total truth is that JESUS the MESSIAH spoke in terms and is recorded as speaking in terms of OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. If some person wishes to arbitrarily rewrite eulogies, hymns, and the Holy Bible to suit THEIR PERSONAL TASTES --- they should not go around expecting people to consider them CHRISTIAN when they demonstrate blatant disregard for CHRIST and His Heavenly Father. I'll mind my own business when they drop the charade and stop pretending to be spiritual and ambassadors of CHRIST! They are neither!
Hey, you are absolutely entitled to continue to maintain the hilarious notion that the Supreme Being has a penis. Mind your own business as to what other people do or believe. You and your moronic friends have no entitlement to define anything whatsoever about Christianity or any other faith. Go back to your "church" and feel free to worship your appendage.
God does not have a penis
He has no interest in procreation or continuation of his species

Means he is not a male or have any gender
Gender relates to procreation ......that is its purpose
Jesus Christ (a male) says when you pray to say Father which is in heaven. It isn't for you or I or a bunch of Episcopalians to redefine what GOD is. JESUS HIMSELF the Only begotten SON of GOD tells His disciples the proper terminology to apply. The hypocrites wearing long robes and sashes with embroidered crosses are not above CHRIST. CHRIST is over them. If they imagine that Church is some big political show for them to display all their ecclesiastical knowledge they are fooling only themselves and those who want acceptance for their sinful behavior without repentance.
Jesus was a male

You are no right winger ---- enjoy your destiny.
Of course I am
It is on my birth certificate

Hysterical bimbo: the bible does not define anyone's identity as a Christian. It never did.

You stupid ****, Christianity is a patriarchy. Feminists are anti-patriarchy, and therefor not Christian. Do you think every time the Bible refers to God the Father, that's it's a scribal error? Do you think half of Jesus' 12 apostles were women, but bigoted scribes changed it? Do you think women served as priests in the Old Testament? Do you think all the times the Bible treats and teaches that men are the head of their wives that it's because men wrote the Bible? You're not a Christian, not by a long shot. You're just an insecure pagan who clings to feminism for a sense of worth.
Your stupidity is amazing. Women were kept illiterate in those days, men actually did write the books that later where included in what became known as the bible, and they did include their ancient tribal customs and prejudices in it. It is likely that the male writers and scribes would exclude women and their acts and experiences as a matter of course. Remember that it was Mary who traveled with Jesus, and it was to her that he first revealed himself and asked her to go and tell the others.

A belief in the life and teachings of Jesus does not require any sort of a belief in male supremacy or ancient tribalism.

I also personally would not condone such ideas as that a person with a disability cannot serve in the clergy, that a man has to have sex with his brother's widow if his brother died without an heir, or that a woman needs to wait to be "purified" after giving birth and wait different lengths of time depending on the sex of the child she gave birth to. I certainly do not agree with stoning anyone to death. Think how many male U.S. politicians would die this way if we did this.

Frankly, I don't think that you are a Christian, either. Just by your own standards, I am sure that you do not follow Leviticus and Deuteronomy in your everyday life. Somehow I cannot envision you as an ultra-orthodox Jew. Do you even keep kosher?

It is RIDICULOUS for people to call themselves "CHRISTIANS" and behave as if Christ had nothing to say in this matter!
Matthew 6:6-18 Complete Jewish Bible
6 “Be careful not to parade your acts of tzedakah in front of people in order to be seen by them! If you do, you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 So, when you do tzedakah, don’t announce it with trumpets to win people’s praise, like the hypocrites in the synagogues and on the streets. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 3 But you, when you do tzedakah, don’t even let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. 4 Then your tzedakah will be in secret; and your Father, who sees what you do in secret, will reward you.

5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites, who love to pray standing in the synagogues and on street corners, so that people can see them. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 “And when you pray, don’t babble on and on like the pagans, who think God will hear them better if they talk a lot. 8 Don’t be like them, because your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 You, therefore, pray like this:

Our Father in heaven!
May your Name be kept holy.
10 May your Kingdom come,
your will be done on earth as in heaven.

11 Give us the food we need today.
12 Forgive us what we have done wrong,
as we too have forgiven those who have wronged us.
13 And do not lead us into hard testing,
but keep us safe from the Evil One.
For kingship, power and glory are yours forever.

Amen.’

14 For if you forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; 15 but if you do not forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will not forgive yours.

16 “Now when you fast, don’t go around looking miserable, like the hypocrites. They make sour faces so that people will know they are fasting. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 17 But you, when you fast, wash your face and groom yourself, 18 so that no one will know you are fasting — except your Father, who is with you in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Complete Jewish Bible?

lol Jews don't accept the christian man god

Jesus was a male

No wonder Jesus invented the biblical concept of Hell as a place to corporately throw Jews. Jews are disgusting. Jesus hates you.

Jesus was a male

No wonder Jesus invented the biblical concept of Hell as a place to corporately throw Jews. Jews are disgusting. Jesus hates you.
What religion are you? You certainly are not a Christian. Such an idea would not come from a person who follows the teachings of Jesus.

It is RIDICULOUS for people to call themselves "CHRISTIANS" and behave as if Christ had nothing to say in this matter!
6 “Be careful not to parade your acts of tzedakah in front of people in order to be seen by them! If you do, you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 So, when you do tzedakah, don’t announce it with trumpets to win people’s praise, like the hypocrites in the synagogues and on the streets. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 3 But you, when you do tzedakah, don’t even let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. 4 Then your tzedakah will be in secret; and your Father, who sees what you do in secret, will reward you.

5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites, who love to pray standing in the synagogues and on street corners, so that people can see them. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 “And when you pray, don’t babble on and on like the pagans, who think God will hear them better if they talk a lot. 8 Don’t be like them, because your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 You, therefore, pray like this:

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

14 For if you forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; 15 but if you do not forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will not forgive yours.

16 “Now when you fast, don’t go around looking miserable, like the hypocrites. They make sour faces so that people will know they are fasting. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already! 17 But you, when you fast, wash your face and groom yourself, 18 so that no one will know you are fasting — except your Father, who is with you in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Complete Jewish Bible?

They most certainly do. The disciples were Jews. The Apostle Paul was a Jew. There's an organization called "Jews for Jesus". What an ignorant statement.

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

Messianic Jews do. They have Jewish parentage, and follow Jewish traditions. It just so happens that they believe the Messiah has already come and will return. Christians love Israel.

Last week the Episcopal Church in the Washington D.C. diocese passed a resolution to eliminate “gendered language for God.” The use of masculine pronouns for God will not be used when the church’s Book of Common Prayer is revised.

One writer describes the decision as an example of the Episcopal Church’s “freefall to the theological left.” The resolution was submitted by five clerics, three of whom were women.

In the resolution the 79th General Convention directed “the Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music, if revision of the Book of Common Prayer is authorized, to utilize expansive language for God from the rich sources of feminine, masculine, and non-binary imagery for God found in Scripture and tradition and, when possible, to avoid the use of gendered pronouns for God.”

For any Christian group in God-blessed America to become so reckless in their view of God is unthinkable.

how is that "heresy"

and who are you to tell any religion what to believe?

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

They most certainly do. The disciples were Jews. The Apostle Paul was a Jew. There's an organization called "Jews for Jesus". What an ignorant statement.

most "Christians" were Romans... hence the catholic church

most jews did not follow jesus because he didn't fulfill the prophesy. that is why the gospels become progressively more anti-semitic

as for jews for jesus, that's a made up name to proselytize to jews as anyone who thinks jesus was the messiah is a Christian, and not a jew.

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

most jews did not follow jesus because he didn't fulfill the prophesy. that is why the gospels become progressively more anti-semitic

as for jews for jesus, that's a made up name to proselytize to jews as anyone who thinks jesus was the messiah is a Christian, and not a jew.
Thanks for your opinion. I disagree.

Last week the Episcopal Church in the Washington D.C. diocese passed a resolution to eliminate “gendered language for God.” The use of masculine pronouns for God will not be used when the church’s Book of Common Prayer is revised.

One writer describes the decision as an example of the Episcopal Church’s “freefall to the theological left.” The resolution was submitted by five clerics, three of whom were women.

In the resolution the 79th General Convention directed “the Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music, if revision of the Book of Common Prayer is authorized, to utilize expansive language for God from the rich sources of feminine, masculine, and non-binary imagery for God found in Scripture and tradition and, when possible, to avoid the use of gendered pronouns for God.”

For any Christian group in God-blessed America to become so reckless in their view of God is unthinkable.

how is that "heresy"

They can believe that women are dogs, the fact is that they are tampering with the Bible to fit a transgender mindset. Jesus transforms us and not the other way around.

Revelation 22:19
New International Version
And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

All the Apostles and Jesus Himself were born into Jewish families. The first converts were all Jews. Romans and Greeks began to be converted in large numbers after Christ's Ascension. Catholic is Latin for UNIVERSAL. Universal refers to the body of all saved believers everywhere!

how is that "heresy"

They can believe that women are dogs, the fact is that they are tampering with the Bible to fit a transgender mindset. Jesus transforms us and not the other way around.

Revelation 22:19
New International Version
And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
That NIV is what I would call the Communist version from what i have read of it. IMO, its part of the nwo banking order if you ask me. The NIV's god is government and the money folks have bought their way right into being able to lead legislators and people right into the path of their slaughter. How did they do that you might ask? The people let them and went willingly along with allowing the government to dictate to them verses dictating to the legislators. Most gave their so called benefits (retirement & medical plans) into their hands because everyone wants more than what they can actually afford.

If you check into it you will find that a load of the episcopal churches are also ones collecting a good deal of money bringing in foreigners.

Instead of indulging in all of this medieval oneupsmanship, why don't you all go back to whatever church/sect you belong to and shut your mouths? Believe what you want to believe. Seriously, these petty quarrels are irrelevant.

Instead of indulging in all of this medieval oneupsmanship, why don't you all go back to whatever church/sect you belong to and shut your mouths? Believe what you want to believe. Seriously, these petty quarrels are irrelevant.
The Christian's job is to warn the ungodly. In this case the ungodly actually think they are "godly". This is not petty. The Episcopal church has influenced Gay marriage, female clergy, homosexual clergy, and even abortion. Though small in attendance it has always been regarded the State church. The National Cathedral in Washington is Episcopalian! I'm sorry but this is a very BIG DEAL! It is corrupt and is being USED to influence the nation.

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

jews for yashu is a Baptist funded organization, real slim-balls

read all about them
Jews for Judaism

What is one reason Jews do not accept the Christian belief that Jesus is the incarnation of God?

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

All the Apostles and Jesus Himself were born into Jewish families. The first converts were all Jews. Romans and Greeks began to be converted in large numbers after Christ's Ascension. Catholic is Latin for UNIVERSAL. Universal refers to the body of all saved believers everywhere!

Our Father in heaven!

Amen.’

Complete Jewish Bible?

jews for yashu is a Baptist funded organization, real slim-balls

read all about them
Jews for Judaism

What is one reason Jews do not accept the Christian belief that Jesus is the incarnation of God?
Cool. There are also many groups of Jews that accept Jesus. Oh well, life goes on .

Forum List

Back