Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Isaiah 53:5
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 1:4
who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many

Romans 4:25
Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might …

Galatians 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse …

Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of …

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that …

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, …

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but …

I don't understand why he had to die for our sins. God couldn't forgive us if he wanted to?

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

I don't understand why he had to die for our sins. God couldn't forgive us if he wanted to?
Do you really? You don't believe any of it, amirite?

It has to do with reconciling justice with mercy.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Jesus Died Crucified

You have no idea what I believe. I'm asking if you can answer the question. It's a simple yes or no answer. Perhaps you aren't as versed in Christianity as you want to be.

You have no idea what I believe. I'm asking if you can answer the question. It's a simple yes or no answer. Perhaps you aren't as versed in Christianity as you want to be.
That's why I asked it in the form of a question. So do you believe it really happened?

I never claimed to be an expert on theology, but I did answer your question.

And I provided you with a link where theology experts explain it.

Anything else?

That's why I asked it in the form of a question. So do you believe it really happened?

And I provided you with a link that where theology experts explain it.

Anything else?

Yes, I read all that double talk years ago. Could he forgive us of his own accord with no additional help, or not.

Anything else?

Yes, I read all that double talk years ago. Could he forgive us of his own accord with no additional help, or not.
So you don't believe any of it. :lol:

Since you don't believe any of it why do you care what he could or could not do. You don't believe God exists.

Anything else?

Since you don't believe any of it why do you care what he could or could not do. You don't believe God exists.

I know I shouldn't be, but I am amazed at how much you RWNJs think you know about what others think and believe. Trust me. You have no idea. I will say it is amusing and a little disappointing to see people who pledge their undying loyalty to Christianity, but can't even answer the most basic questions about what or why they believe as they do. That is more of a habit, or desire to fit in with people of like beliefs than it is any sort of dedication to the teachings of Jesus.

Anything else?

I know I shouldn't be, but I am amazed at how much you RWNJs think you know about what others think and believe. Trust me. You have no idea. I will say it is amusing and a little disappointing to see people who pledge their undying loyalty to Christianity, but can't even answer the most basic questions about what or why they believe as they do. That is more of a habit, or desire to fit in with people of like beliefs than it is any sort of dedication to the teachings of Jesus.
And I know I shouldn't be, but I am amazed at how much YOU feign righteous indignation about being asked if you believed what you are talking about when you don't.

I did answer your question, I am sorry you don't understand the answer. The REQUIREMENT for the sacrifice was to reconcile justice (which precludes unclean persons such as ourselves) with mercy (which allows unclean persons such as ourselves) from entering into a union with the creator. Which is the short answer. The long answer is in the link to the CCC that I provided.

Anything else?

Apparently BulletProof doesn't understand that Christ died for all sins of man even his.

You unchristian shithead, you said Christians killed Jesus. The Bible explicitly identifies Jews as the killers of Christ. There's a difference between who killed Christ and the purpose that Christ allowed the Jews to kill him. But, you're a shithead in service of the Antichrist, the Jews, so you refuse to agree with what the Bible teaches explicitly and in principle. Instead, you engage in nonsense that because Christ died for us we killed Jesus.

Anything else?

And I know I shouldn't be, but I am amazed at how much YOU feign righteous indignation about being asked if you believed what you are talking about when you don't.

I did answer your question, I am sorry you don't understand the answer. The REQUIREMENT for the sacrifice was to reconcile justice (which precludes unclean persons such as ourselves) with mercy (which allows unclean persons such as ourselves) from entering into a union with the creator. Which is the short answer. The long answer is in the link to the CCC that I provided.

Anything else?

You didn't ask anything. You claimed you know what I believe, and what I don't believe. Typical know it all right wing jerk who doesn't know what he claims he does.

Apparently BulletProof doesn't understand that Christ died for all sins of man even his.

You unchristian shithead, you said Christians killed Jesus. The Bible explicitly identifies Jews as the killers of Christ. There's a difference between who killed Christ and the purpose that Christ allowed the Jews to kill him. But, you're a shithead in service of the Antichrist, the Jews, so you refuse to agree with what the Bible teaches explicitly and in principle. Instead, you engage in nonsense that because Christ died for us we killed Jesus.
Everyone who has ever sinned had a part in it. I single out no one. That's what you are doing.

Anything else?

Anything else?

You didn't ask anything. You claimed you know what I believe, and what I don't believe. Typical know it all right wing jerk who doesn't know what he claims he does.
I'm pretty happy with how the record stands.

upload_2018-3-11_11-0-7.png

upload_2018-3-11_10-59-31.png

upload_2018-3-11_11-0-52.png

upload_2018-3-11_11-1-30.png

upload_2018-3-11_11-2-36.png

Want me to go on? You have like 14 pages of posts like these. :lol:

Your stupidity is amazing. Women were kept illiterate in those days, men actually did write the books that later where included in what became known as the bible, and they did include their ancient tribal customs and prejudices in it.

I can't reconcile someone being a Christian yet having such open contempt for the Bible, the foundation of Christian teachings, as you have. You are not a christian. Feminism is antithetical to the Bible.

Remember that it was Mary who traveled with Jesus, and it was to her that he first revealed himself and asked her to go and tell the others.

Yeah, Jesus had a groupie. But, he didn't select her as an Apostle, nor did he teach her to write. If you were any more crass in your reasoning, you might argue that because Jesus didn't command the cutting out of tongues of women that Jesus wanted women to boss men around.

Frankly, I don't think that you are a Christian, either. Just by your own standards, I am sure that you do not follow Leviticus and Deuteronomy in your everyday life. Somehow I cannot envision you as an ultra-orthodox Jew. Do you even keep kosher?

I follow all the Bible. Point out where I haven't.

It doesn't matter if you do. I bet you believe in biblical inerrancy and infallibility, two absolutely bizarre thoughts brought to us by the likes of calvin, darby, rushdooney. These guys' theories are simply that. You like them? That's up to you. I don't follow them and don't see any reason to do so.

If you don't like Episcopalians, so be it. Go to your own church. Nobody is forcing you.
Sorry, but Biblical inerrancy/infallibility was brought to you by the Apostles who were taught by Jesus.
Again, religion and ‘god’ are creations of man – there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists, no omnipotent extraterrestrial deity to ‘punish’ those who have engaged in ‘heresy.’

Likewise, the bible is the creation of man alone, absent any deity; consequently, the notion of biblical “inerrancy/infallibility” is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Indeed, because man created religion and ‘god,’ he is at complete liberty to change religious doctrine and dogma as he sees fit, with absolute impunity.

For the record there's tons of evidence. What he created is evidence.

Really? You still haven't produced any evidence that any God, much less YOUR particular God created everything. Care to point out any evidence I might have missed?

Really? You still haven't produced any evidence that any God, much less YOUR particular God created everything. Care to point out any evidence I might have missed?
I see you want to skip right over the egg I left on your face regarding your righteous indignation that I don't know that you don't believe in God and go straight to arguing that God doesn't exist.

That's pretty funny. :rofl:

Everyone who has ever sinned had a part in it. I single out no one. That's what you are doing.

The Bible says the Jews killed Jesus. You say Christians killed Jesus. How can I consider you anything but a lying shithead when you are unable to name the Jew as the Bible does, but instead you accuse the brothern?

Sorry, shithead, the Bible doesn't accuse Christians of killing Christ, nor are Christians murderers as are Jews and Zionists.

You're a liar like Ding. A creation requires a creator, therefor the evidence demands God, or something equivalent to God. No Atheist has no answer for that argument, other than bullshit. In fact, there are many deistic arguments that Atheists can't counter with anything but desperate bullshit. Your argument against God boils down to "You can't convince a fool that God exists, therefor God doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back