Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

No, he doesn't. He was speaking to a specific person or persons when he said that. He made no reference to anyone else because he wasn't speaking to everyone. But if he had, he would have said the same thing. We are all sinners. We are all rebels.

We are all children of the devil so to speak.

Christ defeated sin. Christ defeated death. He didn't remove Satan from this world. We are still being tested. We are still being tempted.

You want to know who killed Christ? We all did.

You're a liar with a skull full of shit. The Bible says the [Antichrist] Jews killed Jesus, the you want to protect the Antichrist and blame Christians for the murder of Jesus. You are one sick piece of shit.

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and thy please not God, and are contrary to all men

You're a liar with a skull full of shit. When Jesus said the Jews are the children of the devil, he didn't mean a specific person but all the Jews.

John 8:42-48
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

The bible says something like--Everytime we choose to sin, we rekill Jesus( something to that effect)

Everyone who has ever sinned had a part in it. I single out no one. That's what you are doing.

The Bible says the Jews killed Jesus. You say Christians killed Jesus. How can I consider you anything but a lying shithead when you are unable to name the Jew as the Bible does, but instead you accuse the brothern?

Sorry, shithead, the Bible doesn't accuse Christians of killing Christ, nor are Christians murderers as are Jews and Zionists.

The fake Christians have been murdering others since the religion that came out of Rome popped up. Like in the rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2-- Standing there saying we serve Jesus with our brothers, yet we can kill them on the orders of mortal govts-- Those do NOT know Jesus, nor do the religions that ever allowed it. Run from them.

Everyone who has ever sinned had a part in it. I single out no one. That's what you are doing.

The Bible says the Jews killed Jesus. You say Christians killed Jesus. How can I consider you anything but a lying shithead when you are unable to name the Jew as the Bible does, but instead you accuse the brothern?

Sorry, shithead, the Bible doesn't accuse Christians of killing Christ, nor are Christians murderers as are Jews and Zionists.
Everyone is responsible for the death of Christ. I already provided scripture on it.

The fake Christians have been murdering others since the religion that came out of Rome popped up. Like in the rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2-- Standing there saying we serve Jesus with our brothers, yet we can kill them on the orders of mortal govts-- Those do NOT know Jesus, nor do the religions that ever allowed it. Run from them.
Fake Christians?

You mean like Catholics and every sect that is descended from Catholicism?

For the record there's tons of evidence. What he created is evidence.

Really? You still haven't produced any evidence that any God, much less YOUR particular God created everything. Care to point out any evidence I might have missed?

You're a liar like Ding. A creation requires a creator, therefor the evidence demands God, or something equivalent to God. No Atheist has no answer for that argument, other than bullshit. In fact, there are many deistic arguments that Atheists can't counter with anything but desperate bullshit. Your argument against God boils down to "You can't convince a fool that God exists, therefor God doesn't exist.

I didn't say god didn't exist. I hope a God does exist. I just haven't seen any evidence of it.

The bible says something like--Everytime we choose to sin, we rekill Jesus( something to that effect)

Wrong. The Bible says Jesus died once and if you go on sinning after coming to the knowledge of Christ, there is no sacrifice left to cover your sin. How are you not a shithead?

Last edited:

Fake Christians?

Since it is 100% proven fact--no trinity god exists--Yes all those religions are FAKE.

Wrong. The Bible says Jesus died once and if you go on sinning after coming to the knowledge of Christ, there is no sacrifice left to cover your sin. How are you not a shithead?

Its not easy speaking to one who knows little yet think they can speak on the things of God. Doesn't the man in the mirror tell you that?

1Thess 4:16-- when Jesus returns he comes with the voice of the archangel--- so please tell us--Is that Jesus' voice, or did he borrow it from Michael?
Just because the butler announces the entrance of the President, doesn't make the one announcing President!

Last edited:

Fake Christians?

Since it is 100% proven fact--no trinity god exists--Yes all those religions are FAKE.
So then you don't believe the spirit of God is within you?

1Thess 4:16-- when Jesus returns he comes with the voice of the archangel--- so please tell us--Is that Jesus' voice, or did he borrow it from Michael?
Just because the butler announces the entrance of the President, doesn't make the one announcing President!

Right. kjw47 is a unchristian shithead who thinks Jesus is a trumpet, or whatever, because a trumpet announces Jesus in 1 Thess 4:16. KJW denies the divinity of Christ.

But, before you judge our resident JW, I see mainstream Christians in engage in dumber and less Christian shit every day, like those who declare Jesus is a Jew. Christian Zionists equate Jesus with Antichrist.

The liberal's marxist tactic to destroy christianity and the church. Is to water down and neuter the biblical text until it is devoid of any relevance or spiritual meaning to the average person. ..... :cool:

Liberals are not doing this to Christianity!

Conservative hypocrites are doing it all by themselves!

Driving those who think, straight out the door!

Right. kjw47 is a unchristian shithead who thinks Jesus is a trumpet, or whatever, because a trumpet announces Jesus in 1 Thess 4:16. KJW denies the divinity of Christ.

But, before you judge our resident JW, I see mainstream Christians in engage in dumber and less Christian shit every day, like those who declare Jesus is a Jew. Christian Zionists equate Jesus with Antichrist.

Try believing Jesus----John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- I already know you wont, no one who lives in the darkness does==They listen to a house divided( 34,000 trinity based religions) will not stand---
Jesus was a Jew. They weren't cut off until they sent Jesus to his death. The renting of the banner at the precise moment Jesus died signified that fact.
No follower of Jesus calls immature names as you do. You must be 10.

Try believing Jesus----John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- I already know you wont, no one who lives in the darkness does==They listen to a house divided( 34,000 trinity based religions) will not stand---
Jesus was a Jew. They weren't cut off until they sent Jesus to his death. The renting of the banner at the precise moment Jesus died signified that fact.

The verse you use to equate Jesus with an archangel actually distinguishes them, not equates them. But, you practice a bit of illiteracy to defend your bad doctrine. You have nothing to make the case that Jesus is Michael or an angel.

John 20:17 Jesus uses the phrase "my God", which would tent do distinguish God and Jesus, if not for the greater context which equates Jesus with God. Even if the two are distinguished, that doesn't make Jesus Michael. I believe Jesus took on being a man, including all human limitations, even though the fullness of God was behind the flesh. As a man, Jesus referred to the Father as his God.

The most evil thing supposed Christians say today is that Jesus was a Jew. You do it, shithead, because you equate Jesus with Antichrist, the Talmudists who call themselves Jews. This is what shows you don't know Jesus, as a spiritual matter. And, as an academic matter, you don't know what a Jew is. You're just a lost shithead.

I use language you understand. You don't understand scripture or reason, but you understand it when I call you a shithead. You might disagree, but you do understand. Why wouldn't a follower of Jesus call a shithead a shithead? Jesus called the Jews many names, but not Chosen.

The verse you use to equate Jesus with an archangel actually distinguishes them, not equates them. But, you practice a bit of illiteracy to defend your bad doctrine. You have nothing to make the case that Jesus is Michael or an angel.

John 20:17 Jesus uses the phrase "my God", which would tent do distinguish God and Jesus, if not for the greater context which equates Jesus with God. Even if the two are distinguished, that doesn't make Jesus Michael. I believe Jesus took on being a man, including all human limitations, even though the fullness of God was behind the flesh. As a man, Jesus referred to the Father as his God.

The most evil thing supposed Christians say today is that Jesus was a Jew. You do it, shithead, because you equate Jesus with Antichrist, the Talmudists who call themselves Jews. This is what shows you don't know Jesus, as a spiritual matter. And, as an academic matter, you don't know what a Jew is. You're just a lost shithead.

I use language you understand. You don't understand scripture or reason, but you understand it when I call you a shithead. You might disagree, but you do understand. Why wouldn't a follower of Jesus call a shithead a shithead? Jesus called the Jews many names, but not Chosen.

Rev 6--white horse = righteous war= the war in heaven--he receives his crown. Only Jesus gets the crown. Michael took that ride. Another proof Michael is the one promised to stand up-Daniel 12:1)--Prov 8 is him speaking. This is the being who came to earth. It is not-YHWH.( God) It is Gods master worker, the one whom God became became especially fond of. The one whom God created all other things through is his master worker. At Prov 8 explains how difficult it was for God to create him direct--like the pangs of a woman giving birth.

Rev 6--white horse = righteous war= the war in heaven--he receives his crown. Only Jesus gets the crown. Michael took that ride. Another proof Michael is the one promised to stand up-Daniel 12:1)--Prov 8 is him speaking. This is the being who came to earth. It is not-YHWH.( God) It is Gods master worker, the one whom God became became especially fond of. The one whom God created all other things through is his master worker. At Prov 8 explains how difficult it was for God to create him direct--like the pangs of a woman giving birth.

You've been told that in Rev 6 that can't be Jesus on the horse, because Jesus is elsewhere at the moment, and also that he's not given a king's crown. But, you're a shithead and those points go right over your head. Like all shitheads, you present verses as decorations to your shit, without concern for demonstrating your case, let alone answering criticism. So, I call you a shithead, the one word I use that you do understand.

Proverbs 8 is poetry, with no claim of an actual being talking. Wisdom is not a being and the passage doesn't treat Wisdom as a being, other than the poetic first-person perspective.

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Isaiah 53:5
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 1:4
who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many

Romans 4:25
Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might …

Galatians 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse …

Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of …

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that …

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, …

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but …

I don't understand why he had to die for our sins. God couldn't forgive us if he wanted to?
God did forgive us. Jesus' death was God's act of forgiveness.

The Temple was a copy of the real thing. When Christ's flesh was torn asunder, the veil to the Holy Place was torn asunder. The veil to the Holy Place was a copy of the real veil, Christ's flesh.

The Most Holy Place was a copy of heaven, where God dwelt. It was uncorruptible, which is why the high priest entered only when his presence there was cloaked in a cloud of smoke from his incense. He was a man - corruptible. The Holy Place, outside the Most Holy Place, was where God and man dwelt together - the Garden of Eden, or Paradise, as the Prophet John called it. The floor around the Holy Places was the Sea, where man resided on his own, without God.

When the veil hiding God's glory was ripped open on the Cross, the veil to the Holy Place was ripped also; Paradise was restored. Man could enter it again, without any ritual cleansing or animal sacrifice. God and man dwell together again in Paradise, the Holy Place, the Church. The veil was discarded.

Forum List

Back