Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Isaiah 53:5
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 1:4
who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many

Romans 4:25
Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might …

Galatians 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse …

Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of …

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that …

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, …

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but …

I don't understand why he had to die for our sins. God couldn't forgive us if he wanted to?
God did forgive us. Jesus' death was God's act of forgiveness.

The Temple was a copy of the real thing. When Christ's flesh was torn asunder, the veil to the Holy Place was torn asunder. The veil to the Holy Place was a copy of the real veil, Christ's flesh.

The Most Holy Place was a copy of heaven, where God dwelt. It was uncorruptible, which is why the high priest entered only when his presence there was cloaked in a cloud of smoke from his incense. He was a man - corruptible. The Holy Place, outside the Most Holy Place, was where God and man dwelt together - the Garden of Eden, or Paradise, as the Prophet John called it. The floor around the Holy Places was the Sea, where man resided on his own, without God.

When the veil hiding God's glory was ripped open on the Cross, the veil to the Holy Place was ripped also; Paradise was restored. Man could enter it again, without any ritual cleansing or animal sacrifice. God and man dwell together again in Paradise, the Holy Place, the Church. The veil was discarded.

So he had to kill his own kid? He didn't have the power to just forgive us and let it go? So who put those restrictions on him?

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

I don't understand why he had to die for our sins. God couldn't forgive us if he wanted to?

The Temple was a copy of the real thing. When Christ's flesh was torn asunder, the veil to the Holy Place was torn asunder. The veil to the Holy Place was a copy of the real veil, Christ's flesh.

The Most Holy Place was a copy of heaven, where God dwelt. It was uncorruptible, which is why the high priest entered only when his presence there was cloaked in a cloud of smoke from his incense. He was a man - corruptible. The Holy Place, outside the Most Holy Place, was where God and man dwelt together - the Garden of Eden, or Paradise, as the Prophet John called it. The floor around the Holy Places was the Sea, where man resided on his own, without God.

When the veil hiding God's glory was ripped open on the Cross, the veil to the Holy Place was ripped also; Paradise was restored. Man could enter it again, without any ritual cleansing or animal sacrifice. God and man dwell together again in Paradise, the Holy Place, the Church. The veil was discarded.

So he had to kill his own kid? He didn't have the power to just forgive us and let it go? So who put those restrictions on him?
He didn't have to do anything.

Nobody ever does.

He didn't have to do anything.

Nobody ever does.

That really didn't answer the question, did it? Who put those restrictions on him? I thought he was supposed to be all powerful, and made the rules himself.

Orwell was trying to warn us about today's left wing wackos.
Are there really people who are offended by gender pronouns?

Rev 6--white horse = righteous war= the war in heaven--he receives his crown. Only Jesus gets the crown. Michael took that ride. Another proof Michael is the one promised to stand up-Daniel 12:1)--Prov 8 is him speaking. This is the being who came to earth. It is not-YHWH.( God) It is Gods master worker, the one whom God became became especially fond of. The one whom God created all other things through is his master worker. At Prov 8 explains how difficult it was for God to create him direct--like the pangs of a woman giving birth.

You've been told that in Rev 6 that can't be Jesus on the horse, because Jesus is elsewhere at the moment, and also that he's not given a king's crown. But, you're a shithead and those points go right over your head. Like all shitheads, you present verses as decorations to your shit, without concern for demonstrating your case, let alone answering criticism. So, I call you a shithead, the one word I use that you do understand.

Proverbs 8 is poetry, with no claim of an actual being talking. Wisdom is not a being and the passage doesn't treat Wisdom as a being, other than the poetic first-person perspective.

I came to be beside him( God) as his master worker-- Only the one God created all other things through can be the master worker. He grew especially fond of me--it is the being who became Jesus. It is Michael-Daniel 12:1)-- God sent his best to make 100% sure the ransom sacrifice was accomplished. His Arch angel.

I came to be beside him( God) as his master worker-- Only the one God created all other things through can be the master worker. He grew especially fond of me--it is the being who became Jesus. It is Michael-Daniel 12:1)-- God sent his best to make 100% sure the ransom sacrifice was accomplished. His Arch angel.

Kjw, unchristian dumbshit, Daniel 12:1 doesn't say say Michael is Jesus. Daniel calls Michael a prince, and one of number of princes of equal rank (Daniel 10:13). Jesus is never called a prince and is called God's only begotton son.

Dumbshit, indeed.

Kjw, unchristian dumbshit, Daniel 12:1 doesn't say say Michael is Jesus. Daniel calls Michael a prince, and one of number of princes of equal rank (Daniel 10:13). Jesus is never called a prince and is called God's only begotton son.

Dumbshit, indeed.

Michael is the only one called archangel( chief of the angels)
If you knew Jesus and read Proverbs 8, you would have no doubt it is him speaking--It is not God speaking.

If you knew Jesus and read Proverbs 8, you would have no doubt it is him speaking--It is not God speaking.

People in error spend all their time looking for confirmation of their beliefs, and no time really considering objections that they're offered. Jesus and Michael are always treated as different beings. Even their names are different.

Proverbs 8 is poetry about wisdom. It's bullshit to use it to prove Michael is Jesus (neither are mentioned in the chapter), bullshit that only a shithead would find compelling.

And, like a shithead, fcktard, you totally ignored my point that Jesus is the only begotten son of God, but Michael (in Daniel) is just one of a number of equal princes.

People in error spend all their time looking for confirmation of their beliefs, and no time really considering objections that they're offered. Jesus and Michael are always treated as different beings. Even their names are different.

Proverbs 8 is poetry about wisdom. It's bullshit to use it to prove Michael is Jesus (neither are mentioned in the chapter), bullshit that only a shithead would find compelling.

And, like a shithead, fcktard, you totally ignored my point that Jesus is the only begotten son of God, but Michael (in Daniel) is just one of a number of equal princes.

Then since its 100% fact God created all other things through Jesus-- Collosians 1:15)-- And then its fact-no other could be Gods master worker(Prov 8)-- This being speaking is the one who came to earth--It is not God speaking. Then That being has been 2nd in command all along--no name Jesus in the OT. And its not Yhwh--its Michael-Daniel 12:1)1Thess 4:16, Rev 6)-- named Jesus when born as a mortal.

Then since its 100% fact God created all other things through Jesus-- Collosians 1:15)-- And then its fact-no other could be Gods master worker(Prov 8)-- This being speaking is the one who came to earth--It is not God speaking. Then That being has been 2nd in command all along--no name Jesus in the OT. And its not Yhwh--its Michael-Daniel 12:1)1Thess 4:16, Rev 6)-- named Jesus when born as a mortal.

Prov 8 God created with wisdom
Col 1:15 God created everything through Jesus
Daniel 12:1 Michael is a protector of a people (there are other equally ranked protectors, you dumb fcking shitead)
1Thes 4:16 An archangel announces Jesus (it's not Jesus' voice, you dumb fcking shithead)
Rev 6: A vision of someone (not Jesus, you dumb fcking shithead), getting an Olympic gold medal (not a royal crown, you dumb fcking shithead)

There's nothing there to equate Jesus with Michael.

Prov 8 God created with wisdom
Col 1:15 God created everything through Jesus
Daniel 12:1 Michael is a protector of a people (there are other equally ranked protectors, you dumb fcking shitead)
1Thes 4:16 An archangel announces Jesus (it's not Jesus' voice, you dumb fcking shithead)
Rev 6: A vision of someone (not Jesus, you dumb fcking shithead), getting an Olympic gold medal (not a royal crown, you dumb fcking shithead)

There's nothing there to equate Jesus with Michael.

Not to the darkness- who are the namecallers on earth? Those who think out of their small head= unintelligent morons. Do you know any one like this?

Not to the darkness- who are the namecallers on earth? Those who think out of their small head= unintelligent morons. Do you know any one like this?

Are you calling me an unintelligent moron at the same time condemning "namecallers on earth". ROLFLMAO

Your denial of the deity of Christ makes you unchristian. Your misrepresentation of Bible verses and your absurd leap on logic, to declare that Jesus is the angel Michael, makes you a shithead.

Are you calling me an unintelligent moron at the same time condemning "namecallers on earth". ROLFLMAO

Your denial of the deity of Christ makes you unchristian. Your misrepresentation of Bible verses and your absurd leap on logic, to declare that Jesus is the angel Michael, makes you a shithead.

There are those who believe Jesus who denys his divinity--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- and those who believe dogma because of a capitol G error in the last line of John 1:1-- all teaching a trinity are calling Jesus a liar.

There are those who believe Jesus who denys his divinity--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- and those who believe dogma because of a capitol G error in the last line of John 1:1-- all teaching a trinity are calling Jesus a liar.
You never answered my question. If you don't believe in the Trinity then how can you believe that the spirit of God resides in you?

Forum List

Back