Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

1Thess 4:16-- when Jesus returns he comes with the voice of the archangel--- so please tell us--Is that Jesus' voice, or did he borrow it from Michael?

1Thes 4:16 "For the Lord himself will descend from heaven ... with the sound of the trumpet."
Dumbshit, please tell me is that Jesus's sound, or did he borrow it from a trumpet.

1Thess 4:16-- when Jesus returns he comes with the voice of the archangel--- so please tell us--Is that Jesus' voice, or did he borrow it from Michael?

1Thes 4:16 "For the Lord himself will descend from heaven ... with the sound of the trumpet."
Dumbshit, please tell me is that Jesus's sound, or did he borrow it from a trumpet.

1Thess 4:16-- The lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangels voice,and with Gods trumpet.

He is the archangel--Prov 8 is the being who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal= 0 doubt---it is not YHWH(Jehovah)

1Thess 4:16-- The lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangels voice,and with Gods trumpet.

He is the archangel--Prov 8 is the being who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal= 0 doubt---it is not YHWH(Jehovah)

God's trumpet is a metaphor for a prophet.

Elijah was called the 'trumpet of God' and is expected to preceded the appearance of the Messiah.

When Christ appeared the first time he said that he came down from heaven but everyone knows that he came into the world in the usual way being born into a family.

When the Lord, "descends from heaven" a second time, do you expect him to come down from heaven in any other way?

If so, how?

BTW, If 'the Lord" will descend from heaven, what is the implication? Into where will he descend?

Last edited:

Elijah was called the 'trumpet of God' and is expected to preceded the appearance of the Messiah.

When Christ appeared the first time he said that he came down from heaven but everyone knows that he came into the world in the usual way being born into a family.

When the Lord, "descends from heaven" a second time, do you expect him to come down from heaven in any other way?

If so, how?

BTW, If 'the Lord" will descend from heaven, what is the implication? Into where will he descend?

He descended a second time already in a sense when he received his crown here at Rev 6--got that ball rolling. When he physically comes back to earth it will be at Har-mageddon and 99% will not like that event.

By what line of rational thought does the gender of a purportedly omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient being matter? Surely you don't think the gender reference humans use when describing and discussing such a being matters to such a being?
In the Christian Church, the Creator may be gender neutral, but the language certainly is not.

God is the Father. The Church is the bride of Christ.
Metaphorically speaking.
Right. Which requires language.

The Scriptures have determined the nature of that language.
Scripture doesn’t place billionaires above all other people.

If so, how?

He descended a second time already in a sense when he received his crown here at Rev 6--got that ball rolling. When he physically comes back to earth it will be at Har-mageddon and 99% will not like that event.

He already descended when he received his crown? lol.... don't be silly. What the hell does that even mean? Wars and the world on the brink of destruction are only the signs that his appearance is near..

Still you didn't answer my questions.

In what way will Christ appear physically, in what way will he come down from heaven?

If 'the Lord" will descend from heaven, what is the implication? Into where will he descend?

Be brave. Take a wild guess.

By what line of rational thought does the gender of a purportedly omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient being matter? Surely you don't think the gender reference humans use when describing and discussing such a being matters to such a being?
In the Christian Church, the Creator may be gender neutral, but the language certainly is not.

Metaphorically speaking.

No it places the rich--BELOW others--- It will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Gods kingdom-- Yet its what the majority seeks in their heart--pleasure and money -2Timothy 3

The church is not the bride of Christ--the anointed little flock( Luke 12:32) is the bride of Christ=144,000 Rev 14:3

If so, how?

He already descended when he received his crown? lol.... don't be silly. What the hell does that even mean? Wars and the world on the brink of destruction are only the signs that his appearance is near..

Still you didn't answer my questions.

In what way will Christ appear physically, in what way will he come down from heaven?

If 'the Lord" will descend from heaven, what is the implication? Into where will he descend?

Be brave. Take a wild guess.

no guessing involved--Rev 6 occurred 1914-- He will come back physically at Har-mageddon.
Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven forever-1914= the war in heaven. He came as a devouring lion, angry, knowing his time is short--ww1= hatred all over the earth, a war like no other ever--millions slaughtered--the fake Christian religions allowed the young men to participate. It was a slick design by satan to stop the preaching work which had begun. The JW teachers, wise enough to apply Jesus love told the young men-no do not stand against your own brothers in Christ as the darkness allowed. They went to prision, the work stopped--but after ww1 it started back up never to be stopped again until the end. branded cowards for applying Jesus by the ones who threw Jesus away and slaughtered one another.

Metaphorically speaking.

No it places the rich--BELOW others--- It will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Gods kingdom-- Yet its what the majority seeks in their heart--pleasure and money -2Timothy 3

The church is not the bride of Christ--the anointed little flock( Luke 12:32) is the bride of Christ=144,000 Rev 14:3
It will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Gods kingdom--
That may explain the apparent relative disregard and/or moral turpitude some very wealthy people exhibit. When a belief systems' dogma declares -- as goes Christianity, there's no more dogmatically declarative authority than Jesus -- as a given that by dint of one's great wealth one likely won't get into heaven, there's little point to ascribing to that belief system's dogma.

Metaphorically speaking.

It will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Gods kingdom--
That may explain the apparent relative disregard and/or moral turpitude some very wealthy people exhibit. When a belief systems' dogma declares -- as goes Christianity, there's no more dogmatically declarative authority than Jesus -- as a given that by dint of one's great wealth one likely won't get into heaven, there's little point to ascribing to that belief system's dogma.

Not a dogma--a fact. It stated nothing about going to heaven. It said they would not enter Gods kingdom--the great multitude is not promised heaven anywhere in the bible--that teaching is a dogma-an untruth. Jesus gave this promise to them--Matt 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.

Metaphorically speaking.

Not a dogma--a fact. It stated nothing about going to heaven. It said they would not enter Gods kingdom--the great multitude is not promised heaven anywhere in the bible--that teaching is a dogma-an untruth. Jesus gave this promise to them--Matt 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.
As a friend of mine would say, "You picked the wrong nigga to go down that road with....."

You are a total antichristian fcktard. If I said, "With the announcement of the Ringmaster, the clowns entered the tent" you'd declare that the clowns are the ringmaster. You are such a fcking idiot. PS, I don't call people idiots just for being idiots. I call idiots idiots only after they make themselves enemies of Christ, as you have done.

As a friend of mine would say, "You picked the wrong nigga to go down that road with....."

Why? Do you hate truth? The world hates it.

You are a total antichristian fcktard. If I said, "With the announcement of the Ringmaster, the clowns entered the tent" you'd declare that the clowns are the ringmaster. You are such a fcking idiot. PS, I don't call people idiots just for being idiots. I call idiots idiots only after they make themselves enemies of Christ, as you have done.

They sell glasses at Walmart you know. You are blind.

I personally doubt that such a being is going to be to wrried about any thing we have to say. I am pretty sure some thing able to create the universe is going to be pretty confident. I am not to sure i am interested in what I have to say half the time. I have to believe he or she would be even less interested.

I personally doubt that such a being is going to be to wrried about any thing we have to say. I am pretty sure some thing able to create the universe is going to be pretty confident. I am not to sure i am interested in what I have to say half the time. I have to believe he or she would be even less interested.

God loves all. He called Abraham-friend. All that know and love God know he is correct 100% of the time. And humans usually reason like this-Jeremiah 17:9--The heart is desperate and treacherous, who can know it?
Gods kingdom will be a cure all. Its worth living now for entrance into that than for this world.

If that were the case he wouldn't be pruning you.

Forum List

Back