Epic Smack Down Of Megyn Kelly By Newt Gingrich

1zpsinq.jpg
Trump changed her hairdo, not a very good job, but he seems proud.
He brought out the dyke in her.
And you wonder why women will vote against him 65 to 35.

bullshit. When 25,000 show up for his rallys, half of them are women. Your playing of the woman card fails once again.
The lower ten percent in self esteem among women. I know Kelleyanne and she is in it for the party and the money only.

bullshit. When 25,000 show up for his rallys, half of them are women. Your playing of the woman card fails once again.
The lower ten percent in self esteem among women. I know Kelleyanne and she is in it for the party and the money only.

So all women who support Trump are in the lower ten percent in self esteem? Explain how half of US women are in the lower 10%-------------is that the new liberal math?

And sure, Conway is in it for the money, who isn't? Money and power motivate all politicians, the Clintons have proved that for 30 years. The difference is that the Clintons have no morals or ethics and have cheated for everything they have.

So all women who support Trump are in the lower ten percent in self esteem? Explain how half of US women are in the lower 10%-------------is that the new liberal math? And sure, Conway is in it for the money, who isn't? Money and power motivate all politicians, the Clintons have proved that for 30 years. The difference is that the Clintons have no morals or ethics and have cheated for everything they have.
The women at the ralleys, yes, are in the lower 10%.

So all women who support Trump are in the lower ten percent in self esteem? Explain how half of US women are in the lower 10%-------------is that the new liberal math? And sure, Conway is in it for the money, who isn't? Money and power motivate all politicians, the Clintons have proved that for 30 years. The difference is that the Clintons have no morals or ethics and have cheated for everything they have.
The women at the ralleys, yes, are in the lower 10%.

half cannot be the lower 10%. Did you fail the third grade? Half or more of American women will be voting for Trump. 50% is not 10%. WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back