Todays Fun Survey!,What Do You Think Megyn Kelly Said/Screamed After She Went Off Air Last Night?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:oops-28: :offtopic: :bang3: :bang3: And if only we knew! Looks like she knew she got her {fill in the blank} cooked/whipped last night. All you have to do is read the comments from the thousands who watched the epic battle again on You-Tube.
:argue:
So put yourself in Megyns Shoes at 10:00pm
She's pissed! Scorned! Newt made a {hmm, well, you know} out of Megyn last night.
What do you think she said right in front of the crew last night after the show ended
and Sean Hannity came on?
{Kinda reminds you of the episode when O'Reilly said "We'll do it live!! "F" It !!!}

• Banned
So many possibilities!!

Mine would be, like that classic scene from RainMan
" Son Of A Biiiiiiiiiitch !!!!!!",,,,then adding,,,,,Mutha F----------ker Newt" !!!!!!!!

:oops-28: :offtopic: :bang3: :bang3: And if only we knew! Looks like she knew she got her {fill in the blank} cooked/whipped last night. All you have to do is read the comments from the thousands who watched the epic battle again on You-Tube.
She's pissed! Scorned! Newt made a {hmm, well, you know} out of Megyn last night.
What do you think she said right in front of the crew last night after the show ended
{Kinda reminds you of the episode when O'Reilly said "We'll do it live!! "F" It !!!}

newt was correct btw

I can't stand the stooge/shill She has become. But I'd still fuck the shit out of her...

Can't believe Newt made me walk that back

good thing he called her out on it
I didn't see the broadcast so had to Google it. While I, too, would like to know more about Hillary's $225,000 speech in Brazil, Trump's sexual predator behavior is a legitimate topic. It's Kelly's choice to cover it or not. No one is forced to watch her show and I didn't. In fact, I wouldn't even have known about the controversy if it weren't posted here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/newt-gingrich-megyn-kelly-bizarre-exchange-on-live-tv.html?_r=0
As the interview progressed, Mr. Gingrich turned to baiting Ms. Kelly.

“Do you want to comment on whether the Clinton ticket has a relationship to a sexual predator?” Mr. Gingrich said, adding: “I just want to hear you use the words, ‘Bill Clinton, sexual predator.’ I dare you. Say, ‘Bill Clinton, sexual predator.’”

Ms. Kelly said “excuse me” four times as he talked over her. She noted how her news program had covered the allegations of sexual abuse by Mr. Clinton.

“He’s not on the ticket,” Ms. Kelly said, referring to Mr. Clinton. “The polls also show the American public is less interested in the deeds of Hillary Clinton’s husband than they are in the deeds of the man who asks us to make him president, Donald Trump.”

With the remaining time allotted winding down, she continued: “We’re going to have to leave it at that and you can take your anger issues and spend some time working on them, Mr. Speaker. Thanks for being here.”

“And you too,” he said.

she didn't scream...

she was smiling...

She helped put the nail in Trump's coffin, with female voters...getting Gingrich to come unglued! :lol:

Did she scream anything?

Did she scream anything?
from what i am hearing,,,once the show ended,,,she screamed,,,,,,M--------r F----------r!!! I want him dead !!!!

Forum List

Back