Epic Smack Down Of Megyn Kelly By Newt Gingrich

Kelly has equated the problem with accusing Trump is the same as women who accused Clinton.

If you remember correctly the Access Hollywood Hot Mic came out before Trump made any assertions about Bill. In fact he refrained from it in the 1st debate. The history of Bill's antics is bolstered with multiple years and so called victims. I thinks it's safe to say the dialogue on the AH Hot Mic was a conversation the majority of men in the world have had. That certainly doesn't excuse it and he could very well lose the election over it. In the same breath I believe Trump and Bill have been in compromising positions with women due to their own choices.

No, referring to Trump as a sexual predator without proof is slander.

No she doesn't. She goes after Trump with vigor, she goes after Hillary with puff balls. She asks Hillary surrogates softball questions and doesn't challenge them when they give an evasive answer of avoid it altogether. She attacks Trump surrogates when they don't give the answer she wants.
If 11 women said he groped them, then, yes calling him a sexual predator is not slander. Next.
It's slander if it hasn't been proven. And she refuses to accept that several of the accusers have been debunked. She attacked the witness on the plane when he said the woman was lying.
Yeah, because that guy is a known liar
Sure, but the woman who claimed she was groped at a concert that never took place isn't?
And you are totally fine to debunk her, but don't get in a hissy when your star witness is a lying freak
You haven't made a case for the guy being a "known liar". Besides that, your candidate Hillary is a "known liar" as well as her husband and our current president but I have a feeling you won't acknowledge that inconvenient fact.

I guess you could say the "anger issues" comment could be slander.

She goes after Trump and she also goes after Clinton. Both with vigor.
No she doesn't. She goes after Trump with vigor, she goes after Hillary with puff balls. She asks Hillary surrogates softball questions and doesn't challenge them when they give an evasive answer of avoid it altogether. She attacks Trump surrogates when they don't give the answer she wants.
If 11 women said he groped them, then, yes calling him a sexual predator is not slander. Next.
It's slander if it hasn't been proven. And she refuses to accept that several of the accusers have been debunked. She attacked the witness on the plane when he said the woman was lying.
Nope, they have not been debunked, only you and your master.

KKK: back then, dem cons; today, alt right cons and freaks.
Shut up. Nobody takes you seriously.

Actually Trump is making the slander charge. The burden of proof is on him. He said/she said is not enough
Wrong, if someone makes false allegations against you, and you sue them for slander, THEY have to prove what they said is true. You're as bad as Jake.

OK time to put an end to this BS. I'm going to prove my point then you are going to respond and say that you are sorry and that you were mistaken.

Here is her interview with Newt, then her interview about Clintons emails in the same episode. Watch them both and you can't tell me that she wasn't being equally as critical. For a sugarcoat, watch her destroy Donna Brazile in an interview after the Debate. She is not a closet liberal playing sides you DUMBSHIT. Your argument is done.

Jump to 3:43

Oh come on, don't run and hide right after I've put the proof right in front of your face. Man up and admit you were wrong

OK time to put an end to this BS. I'm going to prove my point then you are going to respond and say that you are sorry and that you were mistaken.

Here is her interview with Newt, then her interview about Clintons emails in the same episode. Watch them both and you can't tell me that she wasn't being equally as critical. For a sugarcoat, watch her destroy Donna Brazile in an interview after the Debate. She is not a closet liberal playing sides you DUMBSHIT. Your argument is done.

Oh come on, don't run and hide right after I've put the proof right in front of your face. Man up and admit you were wrong

Your second video started out like she was being tough but then Kelly backed off at the end and went to a break, giving Hillary's shill the last word. The second video was not from the same show, but she let Donna Brazile off the hook at the end of the video. No parting cheap shots like with Gingrich, and no vitriol. She clearly has it in for Trump. Nice try though.

S. J. always scampers.

Sorry, but I don't get paid to sit at the computer 24 hours a day. I DO have a life outside of my computer. Obviously, you don't.

Your second video started out like she was being tough but then Kelly backed off at the end and went to a break, giving Hillary's shill the last word. The second video was not from the same show, but she let Donna Brazile off the hook at the end of the video. No parting cheap shots like with Gingrich, and no vitriol. She clearly has it in for Trump. Nice try though.

Proof that you are as useless as blind, def and dumb watchdog... The proof is literally right in from of you and if you really can't see it then you need some serious help my friend

Proof that you are as useless as blind, def and dumb watchdog... The proof is literally right in from of you and if you really can't see it then you need some serious help my friend

What's wrong, Megyn, you mad 'cause you didn't get the answer you wanted?
PS, I'm not your friend.

What's wrong, Megyn, you mad 'cause you didn't get the answer you wanted?
PS, I'm not your friend.

I was hoping you could be objective and honest but you have proven to be a true braindead partisan. Either that or you suffer from a Trump ego and can't admit you are wrong, either way, I have no use wasting my time talking to somebody like you.

I was hoping you could be objective and honest but you have proven to be a true braindead partisan. Either that or you suffer from a Trump ego and can't admit you are wrong, either way, I have no use wasting my time talking to somebody like you.
You, talking about honesty, is the height of hypocrisy. You can't even admit your candidate is the biggest liar in American political history. Piss off.

Nope, they have not been debunked, only you and your master.

KKK: back then, dem cons; today, alt right cons and freaks.
Shut up. Nobody takes you seriously.
Yes, keep yelling at the mirror. S. J., you mindless partisans are helpless now.

You, talking about honesty, is the height of hypocrisy. You can't even admit your candidate is the biggest liar in American political history. Piss off.
She is bad but Trump puts her to shame when it comes to honesty. Keep drinking the koolaid with all the other partisan puppets

1zpsinq.jpg

Forum List

Back