Epic Smack Down Of Megyn Kelly By Newt Gingrich

I guess you could say the "anger issues" comment could be slander.
No, referring to Trump as a sexual predator without proof is slander.

She goes after Trump and she also goes after Clinton. Both with vigor.
No she doesn't. She goes after Trump with vigor, she goes after Hillary with puff balls. She asks Hillary surrogates softball questions and doesn't challenge them when they give an evasive answer of avoid it altogether. She attacks Trump surrogates when they don't give the answer she wants.
If 11 women said he groped them, then, yes if called him a sexual predator it is not slander. But she did not call him a sexual predator. Next.

Megyn's use of her position to advance her personal agenda (instead of reporting the news) is costing Fox a lot of viewers and their ratings are going to suffer because of her. That, coupled with her ridiculous demand for a $20 million salary for being a liberal shill will earn her a spot with CNN, where she'll blend right in with the rest of the bitches. Newt brought her partisanship to the surface and exposed her. Thank you, Mr. Speaker.
What is her personal agenda?
To slander candidates she doesn't like under the guise of journalism.
You are loony. Her job is to make them tell the truth.
Which she doesn't do with Democrats.
I've referenced this many times but it must be bouncing off that think skull of yours. Two segments after the Newt interview she did a piece on Clintons emails with Obama, and showed more emotion attacking Clinton on her part than she did against Newt when he was throwing his tantrum.
Then post it instead of asking us to take your word for it. PS, we're still waiting for her to call Bill Clinton a sexual predator, which she refused to do then challenged by Gingrich.

No she doesn't. She goes after Trump with vigor, she goes after Hillary with puff balls. She asks Hillary surrogates softball questions and doesn't challenge them when they give an evasive answer of avoid it altogether. She attacks Trump surrogates when they don't give the answer she wants.
If 11 women said he groped them, then, yes calling him a sexual predator is not slander. Next.
It's slander if it hasn't been proven. And she refuses to accept that several of the accusers have been debunked. She attacked the witness on the plane when he said the woman was lying.

If 11 women said he groped them, then, yes calling him a sexual predator is not slander. Next.
It's slander if it hasn't been proven. And she refuses to accept that several of the accusers have been debunked. She attacked the witness on the plane when he said the woman was lying.
Yeah, because that guy is a known liar

One woman claimed she was groped by Trump during a Ray Charles concert that had been CANCELLED. She never addressed that.

Sure, but the woman who claimed she was groped at a concert that never took place isn't?

The "alt-right" is nothing more then a boogieman created by the career politicians in Washington to scare voters into line nothing more. Its fake.
Like the KKK is fake. Like the white supremist movement is fake. Like gamergate is fake. You run with that.

For all intents and purposes the KKK is dead. After the democrats quit showing up to beat the coloreds and burn crosses they kind of faded away. Geraldo and Jerry springer kept them in play for awhile though. "Alt-Right" is nothing but a figment of yall imagination.

They have discarded their silly hoods but have reformulated in various Arian Nation type groups

made up of democrats and crazy far right lunatics.
:lol: You continue to make no sense. Keep trying.

Too subtle for ya? let me try again-------------the make up of the KKK, in the past democrats, today far right lunatics. The only difference is that there are a lot more democrats than far right loons.

OK time to put an end to this BS. I'm going to prove my point then you are going to respond and say that you are sorry and that you were mistaken.

Here is her interview with Newt, then her interview about Clintons emails in the same episode. Watch them both and you can't tell me that she wasn't being equally as critical. For a sugarcoat, watch her destroy Donna Brazile in an interview after the Debate. She is not a closet liberal playing sides you DUMBSHIT. Your argument is done.

Jump to 3:43

Last edited:

Sure, but the woman who claimed she was groped at a concert that never took place isn't?
And you are totally fine to debunk her, but don't get in a hissy when your star witness is a lying freak

Last edited:

Nope, they have not been debunked, only you and your master.

KKK: back then, dem cons; today, alt right cons and freaks.

I don't know what the alt right is. Trump supporters are loyal patriotic americans who are tired of watching their country go into the dumper due to liberal policies from both parties. They are fed up with the establishment in both parties including the Bushes, Clintons, and all the other corrupt assholes who have created the mess we are in.

You are free to waste your vote on McMuffin. No one really cares what you think or how you vote. You have zero credibility on this board. You are a joke, a clown, a loser. Now, move on.

The "alt-right" is nothing more then a boogieman created by the career politicians in Washington to scare voters into line nothing more. Its fake.
Like the KKK is fake. Like the white supremist movement is fake. Like gamergate is fake. You run with that.

For all intents and purposes the KKK is dead. After the democrats quit showing up to beat the coloreds and burn crosses they kind of faded away. Geraldo and Jerry springer kept them in play for awhile though. "Alt-Right" is nothing but a figment of yall imagination.

They have discarded their silly hoods but have reformulated in various Arian Nation type groups

made up of democrats and crazy far right lunatics.
Trump voters to a man

Actually Trump is making the slander charge. The burden of proof is on him. He said/she said is not enough

Megan was on the rag to say the least. :p Newt pwnd her (or Megwen becoming a transgender nowadays?) !
She got her ass handed to her. I see CNN in her future.

She's been trying to take out Trump since the very first debate. I don't know what her problem is, its not the defense of women since she's barely laid a glove on rapist defender Hillary.

whining little bitches.

women aren't going to tolerate white males supremacists. bummer we vote. too bad you loons whine every time anyone tells the truth about sociopathic fat orange Donald.

All you liberal women can do is spend a man's money.

OK time to put an end to this BS. I'm going to prove my point then you are going to respond and say that you are sorry and that you were mistaken.

Here is her interview with Newt, then her interview about Clintons emails in the same episode. Watch them both and you can't tell me that she wasn't being equally as critical. For a sugarcoat, watch her destroy Donna Brazile in an interview after the Debate. She is not a closet liberal playing sides you DUMBSHIT. Your argument is done.

Oh come on, don't run and hide right after I've put the proof right in front of your face. Man up and admit you were wrong

Oh come on, don't run and hide right after I've put the proof right in front of your face. Man up and admit you were wrong

S. J. always scampers.

Megan was on the rag to say the least. :p Newt pwnd her (or Megwen becoming a transgender nowadays?) !
She got her ass handed to her. I see CNN in her future.

She's been trying to take out Trump since the very first debate. I don't know what her problem is, its not the defense of women since she's barely laid a glove on rapist defender Hillary.

whining little bitches.

women aren't going to tolerate white males supremacists. bummer we vote. too bad you loons whine every time anyone tells the truth about sociopathic fat orange Donald.

All you liberal women can do is spend a man's money.

i make more than most men. but thanks for playing, loser

Meg made Newt look stoopid.
Worse, she exposed him for what he is...a misogynistic, partisan Republican hack with anger issues.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

But skipped the FACT that Hillary is married to a Sexual Predator that she has continued to ignore his misogynist exploits for decades, now how do you spin this, bad judgement or just a forgiving spouse?
WJC is not running. Trump is running. He is not worthy to be president.

WJC is married on paper to the DNC nominee and she is accepting of his behavior, yet you ignore this simple fact, its called a double standard...

Forum List

Back