Enough of this transgender nonsense.

feduptaxpayer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

Obama is the guilty SOB and ringleader. It's part of his mission to "bring about change. Piss be upon him.

Yes, let's change the labels on restrooms to
INDOOR PLUMBING
OUTDOOR PLUMBING

feduptaxpayer if you made these things and sold them online, the money could be donated to hire Vet groups to renovate restroom facilities to be NEUTRAL, single stalls, or UNISEX.

We should start a whole website for selling PC alternative bathroom signs.
USMB would be funded for the next two centuries....

There is absolutely no reason for men and women to share the same bathroom or showers. A man dressing as a woman doesn't make him a woman. Go for the surgery and change your birth certificate or deal with the fact that you aren't even a poor facsimile of a woman. Women deal with menstruation issues and don't want men in these bathrooms. Men don't want other men in the bathroom with their wives and daughters. The left pushes this bullshit just for political power. Can't wait for the next election and this dumbass to be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?

Where does it end? To avoid the fascism label, shouldn't we also give the right to unzip and piss from the seat next to you in a theater a go? Who are we to demand that someone miss part of the show and walk to a specified area? Girls, just piss in the seat. You have rights too you know!

Please dear God, bring common sense back...

Based on looks. Problem solved.
A lot of trans do a poor job of looking like a woman. So how would that work?
They might be poor at it but the surgeons aren't.
A pair of well appointed artificial breasts still don't result in a lot of trans looking like women.
Move lower. Breasts don't make the woman in this case, or at all.
You said people should use the restroom that's appropriate for how they look. A lot of men, even with inverted penises and fake breasts, still aren't convincing as women, and vice versa.

The Irish Ram said:
Where does it end? To avoid the fascism label, shouldn't we also give the right to unzip and piss from the seat next to you in a theater a go? Who are we to demand that someone miss part of the show and walk to a specified area? Girls, just piss in the seat. You have rights too you know!

This will never end.

Here's the problem that will never go away.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Bleeding heart liberals see any minority group's complaint about life as being an opportunity to protest, get on camera, attract vermin like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, propose laws and regulations that allow the whining minority to wear a false cloak of normalcy.

This will never end.

Aside: I once saw a bar that had a urinal trench running along the floor in front of the bar stools. Sorta fits your 'piss at your seat' scenario.

Last edited:
Based on looks. Problem solved.
A lot of trans do a poor job of looking like a woman. So how would that work?
They might be poor at it but the surgeons aren't.
A pair of well appointed artificial breasts still don't result in a lot of trans looking like women.
Move lower. Breasts don't make the woman in this case, or at all.
You said people should use the restroom that's appropriate for how they look. A lot of men, even with inverted penises and fake breasts still aren't convincing as women, and vice versa.
Penis room or vagina room. You can go with looks or genetics but either way, you get some A's in B and some B's in A, and that doesn't even cover the really interesting ones, the intersexed.

The Irish Ram said:

This will never end.

Here's the problem that will never go away.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Bleeding heart liberals see any minority group's complaint about life as being an opportunity to protest, get on camera, attract vermin like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, propose laws and regulations that allow the whining minority to wear a false cloak of normalcy.

This will never end.

Aside: I once saw a bar that had a urinal trench running along the floor in front of the bar stools. Sorta fits your 'piss at your seat' scenario.
The fight could be ended, if you could start dealing with reality?

Forum List

Back