Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder because FEELINGS are not PHYSICAL FACTS. No matter how much a man FEELS like a woman, his cells are filled Y-shaped MALE chromosomes; ergo, a tranny is male at his most basic, molecular level, regardless of surgical/hormonal disfigurement. I don't know what sort of gratification these PC, Obama-fellating-filth get out of pandering to a mental illness that affects only a fraction of 1% of the population. Of course, with Obama himself, it's his way of rebelling against the straight, white males that piece of filth has resented all his life - his writings are filled with jealous, inferiority-complex angst about whites.
We have XX males, and XY females. You're screwed.
I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you flunked biology.
Nope, but you did. Google it.
I don't need to google it. XX is female and XY is male.
You are wrong.

XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
A transsexual is not going to be raping anyone, especially in a restroom.

(X)Maybe someone pretending to be transgendered enter a place marked for women and could end up raping some woman. The possibility is there. Bet you did not think about that, did you? Lieberals don't listen to logic or common sense. Wrong is right. They always enjoy travelling on that road called emotionalism and foolishness. Pathetic indeed.
Maybe your paranoia is out of control.

Being concerned that sex offenders could use this law for their nefarious purposes, with the actual possibility that a woman or a girl could be raped is "paranoia"?
Yep. Throw women and girls under the bus for the 0.03%. So considerate of them.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?

(X)Maybe someone pretending to be transgendered enter a place marked for women and could end up raping some woman. The possibility is there. Bet you did not think about that, did you? Lieberals don't listen to logic or common sense. Wrong is right. They always enjoy travelling on that road called emotionalism and foolishness. Pathetic indeed.

Being concerned that sex offenders could use this law for their nefarious purposes, with the actual possibility that a woman or a girl could be raped is "paranoia"?
Yes.

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder because FEELINGS are not PHYSICAL FACTS. No matter how much a man FEELS like a woman, his cells are filled Y-shaped MALE chromosomes; ergo, a tranny is male at his most basic, molecular level, regardless of surgical/hormonal disfigurement. I don't know what sort of gratification these PC, Obama-fellating-filth get out of pandering to a mental illness that affects only a fraction of 1% of the population. Of course, with Obama himself, it's his way of rebelling against the straight, white males that piece of filth has resented all his life - his writings are filled with jealous, inferiority-complex angst about whites.
You are wrong.

The exception that proves the rule.

Anyone that has the operation should be allowed into the bath room of their new gender. .
No one under the age of 18 should be allowed to have such surgery.
We operate on babies, without thier consent. We don't have to wait for 18.

"We operate on babies, without thier consent. We don't have to wait for 18."

This is pretty much the STUPIDEST comment I've read at this forum. Period....on a scale of 1 to 10 that's an 11.

WTF?! You're bizarrely equating a BABY having to be operated on....with a 16 year-old or whatever suddenly deciding they want their dick chopped off?

Wow :uhoh3:
Intersexed people say you wait until they are old enough to decide for themselves. That doesn't need to be 18.

And most don't have an issue choosing a gender for a baby, and they should.

Anyone that has the operation should be allowed into the bath room of their new gender. .

This is pretty much the STUPIDEST comment I've read at this forum. Period....on a scale of 1 to 10 that's an 11.

WTF?! You're bizarrely equating a BABY having to be operated on....with a 16 year-old or whatever suddenly deciding they want their dick chopped off?

It's such a stupid comment I couldn't summon the energy lol.

It's so stupid and so unintentionally funny....
I nearly fucking would have WET my panties....if I was wearing any panties, which I'm not :smoke:

You are wrong.

Guess what, you're wrong. Now look up XY females.

Intersexed people say you wait until they are old enough to decide for themselves. That doesn't need to be 18.

They're UNDERAGE....so what if say a 12 year-old INSISTED they should be allowed to join the army....what would you say? Yes?

You are wrong.

A genetic anomaly.

You are wrong.

Stop equating anomalies with perfectly healthy and normal bodies.

They're UNDERAGE....so what if say a 12 year-old INSISTED they should be allowed to join the army....what would you say? Yes?
The army sets its age requirement. Try again,

Children do not make decisions when it comes to surgeries and other such things. They are children and that is why they have parents or guardians assigned to them.

Ridiculous and barbaric.

You are wrong.

A genetic anomaly.

Exactly, we're talking about a small amount of people with this.

You are wrong.

If you can't say how you figure out what gender someone is, you can't say transgender people are wrong.

You are wrong.

If you can't say how you figure out what gender someone is, you can't say transgender people are wrong.

This doesn't make sense. It is completely different to mutilate a perfectly normal body than to perform surgery on a person who has something WRONG with them.

Yes.

You're a complete retard.

You are wrong.

A genetic anomaly.
Rare, but hardly unheard of.

Are XY females male or female?

Children do not make decisions when it comes to surgeries and other such things. They are children and that is why they have parents or guardians assigned to them.

This is something that all normal people understand, only either retards or weirdos disagree.

You are wrong.

A genetic anomaly.
Rare, but hardly unheard of.

Are XY females male or female?

They are a genetic anomaly and not the same as operating on a person without such an abnormality. Apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back