Enjoying Trump as President? If not, blame the DNC not Russia

Forget the Russians, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC screwed Democratic Voters, Bernie Sanders, and Sanders supporters, robbing Sanders of the Nomination well before the Russians supposedly interfered.

Enjoying President Trump? Then Blame Democrats For Cheating Bernie Sanders | HuffPost

'It’s as if the Democratic Party and loyal “lesser evil” voters didn’t think cheating Bernie Sanders would lead to such political turmoil. When Debbie Wasserman Shultz resigned from the DNC and friendly journalists covered-up the crime, it was too late; Bernie was forced out of the primary.

The only chance for Democrats to defeat a populist Republican nominee, during an anti-establishment year in American politics, was destroyed along with Hillary’s yoga emails and Anthony Weiner’s self-portraits. Instead of addressing the causes of Clinton’s monumental collapse, Democrats have blamed Russia for influencing voters away from a candidate who faced endless scandal. In another CounterPropa piece, I highlight twenty-five reasons Democrats can’t blame Russia for Clinton’s loss to Trump.

The “most” qualified Hillary Clinton, complete with FBI criminal investigations and abysmal favorability numbers would eventually lose to a reality show star.

Republicans now own Congress and the White House, all because Democrats and liberal media pushed with all their might for a losing candidate. Clinton was never positioned to defeat Trump, and I spent over one year warning the world in The Hill, Salon, and The Huffington Post.

These warnings were not only met with hostility, but any attempt at awakening the legions of Hillary supporters resulted in bullying, verbal harassment, and other vapid attempts at intimidation. Correct the Record didn’t spend $1 million for nothing.

So, enjoy President Trump, because Democrats worked hard to get him into the White House.
The DNC failed to prevent me from being stupid?!?! :rolleyes:

The Regressives won't see it (because they're too much smarter and better than the rest of us 'n stuff), but here's an honest (and horrified) liberal Brit who explains Trump's win pretty well:

Yes, when you won't indulge the white working class's racism and misogyny... that's a problem.

The depressing thing about Trump is that he's not a new story, he's an old one.

The last time a Democrat carried a majority of the White Vote was 1964. The idea that we need to pander to them more is kind of pointless. They'll keep voting Republican no matter how bad Republicans fuck them over. Again, the last four recessions have happened on Republican watches! Every last one of them included an erosion of the White Working Class.

Trump didn't win any m ore of the vote than Romney or McCain did. He didn't win any more of the white vote than Romney or McCain did.

What happened was that enough people heard Hillary had it in the bag and pissed away their vote on a third party tantrum candidate like Johnson or Stein.

You see, it used to be in this country that when one party shit the bed and nominated someone who had no business being president, there were enough people in the middle who said, "Yeah, the other guy is shady, but that guy is nuts!"

It's how LBJ beat Barry "Deep down you know he's nuts" Goldwater and how Tricky Dick beat George "Amnesty, Abortion and Acid" McGovern.

sure, Hillary was shady. But Trump is nuts. this shouldn't have been a complicated issue.

But Mac will blame "extremes" and how the Democrats are to blame for not seeing the world the way he sees it, and will say I am proving his point by shooting it full of holes.

The Regressives won't see it (because they're too much smarter and better than the rest of us 'n stuff).......

Yes, when you won't indulge the white working class's racism and misogyny... that's a problem.

The depressing thing about Trump is that he's not a new story, he's an old one.

The last time a Democrat carried a majority of the White Vote was 1964. The idea that we need to pander to them more is kind of pointless. They'll keep voting Republican no matter how bad Republicans fuck them over. Again, the last four recessions have happened on Republican watches! Every last one of them included an erosion of the White Working Class.

Trump didn't win any m ore of the vote than Romney or McCain did. He didn't win any more of the white vote than Romney or McCain did.

What happened was that enough people heard Hillary had it in the bag and pissed away their vote on a third party tantrum candidate like Johnson or Stein.

You see, it used to be in this country that when one party shit the bed and nominated someone who had no business being president, there were enough people in the middle who said, "Yeah, the other guy is shady, but that guy is nuts!"

It's how LBJ beat Barry "Deep down you know he's nuts" Goldwater and how Tricky Dick beat George "Amnesty, Abortion and Acid" McGovern.

sure, Hillary was shady. But Trump is nuts. this shouldn't have been a complicated issue.

But Mac will blame "extremes" and how the Democrats are to blame for not seeing the world the way he sees it, and will say I am proving his point by shooting it full of holes.
See?

That you got bitch-slapped again... yes, we all see that.What we don't see? You ever being able to best me in an argument.
Yes, Joe, "we all see" how superior you are.

We all agree that you "best" me "in every argument". Absolutely. You are The Man.

It's like I'm dealing with an angry, spoiled child here.

We all agree that you "best" me "in every argument". Absolutely. You are The Man.

Well, I would be more impressed if you actually showed up with a counter-argument.

I made an argument in post #22. I backed it up with facts, figures and historical precedent.

Your argument is finding some uncle tom or self-loathing liberal who agrees with you and thinking that's an argument.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Well, I would be more impressed if you actually showed up with a counter-argument.

I made an argument in post #22. I backed it up with facts, figures and historical precedent.

Your argument is finding some uncle tom or self-loathing liberal who agrees with you and thinking that's an argument.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

You're right Joe!

You're the smartest!

American voters hated and rabidly opposed the idea of voting for another career-politician, a washington establishment, status quo-defending, big government, elitist, self/party-serving, American non-representing, influence-peddling, sexual deviant-enabling, lying politician ...

again, guy, you can't go out and claim the voters wanted Trump when he LOST the popular vote.

... and Democrats chose and rigged their Primaries to ensure their nomination went to THE ONE candidate in all of the Democratic Party that was the living embodiment of ALL of that...

Except she got 3 million more votes than Commie Bernie did.... but, yeah, it was because it was "rigged" not because Commie Bernie was an awful candidate with stupid ideas.

Now, you do hit on a bigger problem. The Republicans nominated a Nazis and the Democrats almost nominated a Communist. It tells me that America has kind of lost it's instituitonal memory of why those are bad ideas, but more to the point, it tells me that they've kind of given up on Democracy.

The fact that Trump can't even get simple things done like repealling the ACA tells me we havent' seen the last of that.
The stupid obsession with 3 million votes when we do not live in a direct democracy only shows your complete ignorance.
It's a constitutional republic moron. You don't even have the capacity to understand the ramifications if things were done by direct vote. Which is why this country has no national referendums. Gay marriage would have never survived a direct vote of the "people" you always tout.
Keep trashing middle America like a little bitch and you will see another 4 years of Trump.

You're right Joe!

You're the smartest!

Again, if you could show me up, you would....

But shit, man, you don't even make the effort. You just want to hear yourself monologue.

Check out this next guy, he made an argument.

The stupid obsession with 3 million votes when we do not live in a direct democracy only shows your complete ignorance.
It's a constitutional republic moron. You don't even have the capacity to understand the ramifications if things were done by direct vote.

The thing is, there is no good reason why we shouldn't select the president by direct democracy. Local and state interests are represented by Congress. The fact is, for the last 138 years, with two exceptions, the winner of the electoral college was also the winner of the popular vote, so it really didn't matter what the EC did. This is a unique situation where the people pretty clearly said no to the current president, who is ruling in oppossition to what the people wanted.

Which is why this country has no national referendums. Gay marriage would have never survived a direct vote of the "people" you always tout.

Actually, polls show it probably would, but that's a legislative issue, not an electoral one. the thing is, we would be better served if we had a system like France, where you have a runoff if no one gets 50%, rather than this crazy system where 10 million more people say no than yes, and we end up with a guy nobody wanted to start with.

Keep trashing middle America like a little bitch and you will see another 4 years of Trump.

I think when the Trump Recession comes, Middle America won't need me to tell it how badly it fucked up.

You're right Joe!

You're the smartest!

But shit, man, you don't even make the effort. You just want to hear yourself monologue.

It's a constitutional republic moron. You don't even have the capacity to understand the ramifications if things were done by direct vote.

The thing is, there is no good reason why we shouldn't select the president by direct democracy. Local and state interests are represented by Congress. The fact is, for the last 138 years, with two exceptions, the winner of the electoral college was also the winner of the popular vote, so it really didn't matter what the EC did. This is a unique situation where the people pretty clearly said no to the current president, who is ruling in oppossition to what the people wanted.

Which is why this country has no national referendums. Gay marriage would have never survived a direct vote of the "people" you always tout.

Actually, polls show it probably would, but that's a legislative issue, not an electoral one. the thing is, we would be better served if we had a system like France, where you have a runoff if no one gets 50%, rather than this crazy system where 10 million more people say no than yes, and we end up with a guy nobody wanted to start with.

I think when the Trump Recession comes, Middle America won't need me to tell it how badly it fucked up.
Holy crap. I'm sure that's all really interesting, whatever it is.

That's because you're the smartest, Joe!

Forget the Russians, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC screwed Democratic Voters, Bernie Sanders, and Sanders supporters, robbing Sanders of the Nomination well before the Russians supposedly interfered.

Enjoying President Trump? Then Blame Democrats For Cheating Bernie Sanders | HuffPost

'It’s as if the Democratic Party and loyal “lesser evil” voters didn’t think cheating Bernie Sanders would lead to such political turmoil. When Debbie Wasserman Shultz resigned from the DNC and friendly journalists covered-up the crime, it was too late; Bernie was forced out of the primary.

The only chance for Democrats to defeat a populist Republican nominee, during an anti-establishment year in American politics, was destroyed along with Hillary’s yoga emails and Anthony Weiner’s self-portraits. Instead of addressing the causes of Clinton’s monumental collapse, Democrats have blamed Russia for influencing voters away from a candidate who faced endless scandal. In another CounterPropa piece, I highlight twenty-five reasons Democrats can’t blame Russia for Clinton’s loss to Trump.

The “most” qualified Hillary Clinton, complete with FBI criminal investigations and abysmal favorability numbers would eventually lose to a reality show star.

Republicans now own Congress and the White House, all because Democrats and liberal media pushed with all their might for a losing candidate. Clinton was never positioned to defeat Trump, and I spent over one year warning the world in The Hill, Salon, and The Huffington Post.

These warnings were not only met with hostility, but any attempt at awakening the legions of Hillary supporters resulted in bullying, verbal harassment, and other vapid attempts at intimidation. Correct the Record didn’t spend $1 million for nothing.

So, enjoy President Trump, because Democrats worked hard to get him into the White House.

Bernie Sanders wasn't cheated. He lost the nomination by a wide margin. Saying he was cheated doesn't make it so.

You're right Joe!

You're the smartest!

You forget that gay marriage failed in Cali by direct votes along with many other states.
Popular vote is nothing more than mob rule. If you support the notion of direct voting you better be prepared for results you may despise with no recourse.
Our system works quite well and Trump still has checks and balances against him.
You want to change the electoral college?
There are rules for that quite spelled out. 2/3rds both houses and 2/3rds of states to ratify.
Until that happens comments relating to popular votes just come off as sour grapes.

You forget that gay marriage failed in Cali by direct votes along with many other states.

barely, after the Mormon Church spent millions of dollars lying about what the law would do. The courts struck it down because of that.

Popular vote is nothing more than mob rule. If you support the notion of direct voting you better be prepared for results you may despise with no recourse.

No one advocated direct democracy, that was the thing. But the idea of 47,000 voters in rust belt states overruling 3 million voters nationally is just crazy.

Our system works quite well and Trump still has checks and balances against him.

Our system is failing miserably if a Game Show Host becomes president after the people clearly said no.

There are rules for that quite spelled out. 2/3rds both houses and 2/3rds of states to ratify.
Until that happens comments relating to popular votes just come off as sour grapes.

Uh, guy, you are the ones screaming "Electoral College" whenever someone points out how ill-prepared and unsuitable for the presidency Trump is.

The people said No. Every day, Trump proves that they were right.

Bernie Sanders wasn't cheated. He lost the nomination by a wide margin. Saying he was cheated doesn't make it so.
Snowflake denial is alive and well. :p

Democrats claims of Russian hacking of DNC e-mails, e-mails that exposed how Democrats rigged their Primary for Hillary.

Now snowflakes are trying to re-write history again by claiming no damaging issues were exposed in the hacked and released e-mails?

Then I guess the election was not influenced negatively against Hillary ... which means the Russiaphobia claims are BS.

Unfortunately it has already been proven that DNC Chairwoman DWS DID rig the primaries towards Hillary, that Democrats DID engage in election fraud for Hillary, and Donna Brazile DID help Hillary cheat in debates.

And unfortunately for you, it means you claim that the DNC primaries were not rigged reduce your claim that they weren't to debunked propaganda / biased opinion.

The only reason Hillary was on the ballot on election day was because the Obama administration protected her from indictment / prosecution and the DNC giving her the nomination when she was incapable of beating Bernie on her own.

barely, after the Mormon Church spent millions of dollars lying about what the law would do. The courts struck it down because of that.

No one advocated direct democracy, that was the thing. But the idea of 47,000 voters in rust belt states overruling 3 million voters nationally is just crazy.

Our system is failing miserably if a Game Show Host becomes president after the people clearly said no.

Uh, guy, you are the ones screaming "Electoral College" whenever someone points out how ill-prepared and unsuitable for the presidency Trump is.

The people said No. Every day, Trump proves that they were right.
I am screaming the Constitution asshat. You are sreaming platitudes and sound bites. The people have spoken... my ass. Its laughable every time you post that as it has nothing to do with reality.
Trump IS President.
Wistful commenting about how the system should be is based in fantasy.
The electoral college works fine by me and will be the continued way to chose a president until such a time when those steps I laid out are carried through by those who seek to end it. THAT is reality.
Frankly I am appalled that someone would entertain the idea of not accepting the results of an election....hmmmmm.

I am screaming the Constitution asshat. You are sreaming platitudes and sound bites. The people have spoken... my ass. Its laughable every time you post that as it has nothing to do with reality.
Trump IS President.

Yes, the system is flawed. Most people are not happy that Trump is president, as he's been pretty much underwater on his approval ratings when he was sworn in. This is the problem when you win on a technicality after cheating.

He's going to be in worse trouble when he has a recession or some other problem he'll fuck up.

Frankly I am appalled that someone would entertain the idea of not accepting the results of an election....

I'm appalled that a racist, misogynistic scumbag con artist was able to take the presidency contrary to the wishes of the people... but we'll fix that soon enough, heh, heh, heh...

1pdv79.jpg

Trump IS President.

Yes, the system is flawed. Most people are not happy that Trump is president, as he's been pretty much underwater on his approval ratings when he was sworn in. This is the problem when you win on a technicality after cheating.

He's going to be in worse trouble when he has a recession or some other problem he'll fuck up.

Frankly I am appalled that someone would entertain the idea of not accepting the results of an election....

I'm appalled that a racist, misogynistic scumbag con artist was able to take the presidency contrary to the wishes of the people... but we'll fix that soon enough, heh, heh, heh...

1pdv79.jpg
More wishful thinking.
Good luck with the continued slander of an entire segment of the population strategy.
It's done wonders for the GOP.

:lol:

It took less than a year for right-wingers to start their process of disavowing Trump.

Now, he's the Democratic Party's fault.

I expect that this will be gospel for the right within 3 months.

At least righties didn't start disavowing Bush until he was out of office.

Forum List

Back