Enjoying Trump as President? If not, blame the DNC not Russia

It had all the aspects of a grammatically correct sentence. The problem is with you, NL.

Seems the more cowardly you get, the less you are able to understand.

No, it really didn't. But I'm sure down in Jesusland, you are considered a genius.

It did whether you agree or not.

I'm sure in NL land you're considered a genius. That's not saying much when the group has an average 85 IQ.

It did whether you agree or not.

I'm sure in NL land you're considered a genius. That's not saying much when the group has an average 85 IQ.

Yet most of those blacks will accomplish more than you ever will.

Only if you count having bastard children, an average 85 IQ, creating bastards at a 75% rate, unemployment twice as high as whites, crime rates disproportionately higher than other groups, etc. as accomplishing something.

The difference between me and the blacks you say accomplish things is I earned what I have by offering skills that I have and all they had to do is be born black in order to qualify for affirmative action.

[

Only if you count having bastard children, an average 85 IQ, creating bastards at a 75% rate, unemployment twice as high as whites, crime rates disproportionately higher than other groups, etc. as accomplishing something.

The difference between me and the blacks you say accomplish things is I earned what I have by offering skills that I have and all they had to do is be born black in order to qualify for affirmative action.

Actually, the greatest affirmative action program in this country is being born white and male.

And you even managed to fuck that one up, Cleetus.

[

Actually, the greatest affirmative action program in this country is being born white and male.

And you even managed to fuck that one up, Cleetus.

I can't fuck up a program that doesn't exist. However, when it comes to blacks, they have such programs and still fall far behind whites that have to EARN their place in society.

I can't fuck up a program that doesn't exist. However, when it comes to blacks, they have such programs and still fall far behind whites that have to EARN their place in society.

Um, yeah, guy. Fact is, you get a vast advantage in just being white.

If you had a watermelon man moment tomorrow and woke up black, you'd be in serious trouble.

More excuses from a failure.

I'd shoot myself if I woke up black. Life wouldn't be worth living.

Forum List

Back