End of times?

Internal strife, wars, wild weather, ebola and now weird ticks spreading new diseases.

New Tick-Borne Bourbon Virus Is Deadly And Unlike Anything Previously Seen In U.S.

Are we at the end of times, according to the bible in Revelations?

Discuss.
For thousands of years reactionary conservatives have whined about the 'end of the world,' incorrectly perceiving their age as being beset with all manner of catastrophes never before experienced, when in fact nothing could be more untrue.

There are no 'end times,' the notion is superstitious nonsense, the state of America today is significantly better than it was 50 years ago when there was considerably more strife, violence, and discord – and the best America is yet to come.

Internal strife, wars, wild weather, ebola and now weird ticks spreading new diseases.

New Tick-Borne Bourbon Virus Is Deadly And Unlike Anything Previously Seen In U.S.

Discuss.
For thousands of years reactionary conservatives have whined about the 'end of the world,' incorrectly perceiving their age as being beset with all manner of catastrophes never before experienced, when in fact nothing could be more untrue.

There are no 'end times,' the notion is superstitious nonsense, the state of America today is significantly better than it was 50 years ago when there was considerably more strife, violence, and discord – and the best America is yet to come.

2 Peter 2-2-4 that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles. 3Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation."…

According to the bible those who are christians and believe Christ is the son of God, which I do will be saved. Which i do. So.. It also says it will just happen. the Believers will vanish to the kingdom of heaven. We wont know it till it happens. So I don't worry about this and you all can go to hell.

Discuss.

Yes, we are very close now. Soon after the body that's writing this post is killed next month, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This reign of Christ is the time that God has been revealing who we are in Him and exactly how He created us. Now that we know we're all living in His dream ( virtual reality ) that was planned, created and formed in illusions to give us make-believe worlds to experience, His plan to end this dream will happen in the near future. As soon as the earth begins to shake violently, whatever is left on this planet will be destroyed and melted into hot molten lava. So the fire of God is the hot molten lava that will blow through the crust of this earth and melt it all. This is why these following prophecies were written by God's prophets and had us saints repeat some of these prophecies;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted. 9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Psalms 18
7: Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because he was angry.
8: Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.
9: He bowed the heavens, and came down; thick darkness was under his feet.
10: He rode on a cherub, and flew; he came swiftly upon the wings of the wind.
11: He made darkness his covering around him, his canopy thick clouds dark with water.
12: Out of the brightness before him there broke through his clouds hailstones and coals of fire.
13: The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Most High uttered his voice, hailstones and coals of fire.
14: And he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings, and routed them.
15: Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare, at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Psalm 97
1: The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3: Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4: His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6: The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7: All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Haggai 2
6: For thus says the LORD of hosts: Once again, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land;

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.

Amos 9
5: The Lord, GOD of hosts, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it rises like the Nile, and sinks again, like the Nile of Egypt;

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades. 5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Psalm 46
2: Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3: though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. [Selah]
4: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5: God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early.
6: The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. [Selah]
8: Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has wrought desolations in the earth.
9: He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear, he burns the chariots with fire!
10: "Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!"

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 20
47: say to the forest of the Negeb, Hear the word of the LORD: Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will kindle a fire in you, and it shall devour every green tree in you and every dry tree; the blazing flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from south to north shall be scorched by it.
48: All flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it; it shall not be quenched."

Ezekiel 21
31: And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath; and I will deliver you into the hands of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32: You shall be fuel for the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered; for I the LORD have spoken."

Micah 1
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Hebrews 12
26: His voice then shook the earth; but now he has promised, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven."
27: This phrase, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of what is shaken, as of what has been made, in order that what cannot be shaken may remain.
28: Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe;
29: for our God is a consuming fire.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

God bless all those who have an ear for the Truth,
Saint Brad

Discuss.

Paradoxically, this post gives greater credence to the OP:

1. The reference to "reactionary conservatives" indicates an elevated value of political power over human philosophy, and thus a return to animal instincts.

2. The sarcastic reference to "all manner of catastrophes" indicates a profound ignorance of chemical, biological and nuclear threats that never before existed.

3. The failure to understand that the OP is not about "the state of America" (however inaccurate that portrayal), but about the future of the world.

This post represents the view of the sheep who are willingly going to slaughter.

So next year when you are still saying all that crap and we refer to this post where you say you will be dead next month, will you humble yourself and come to Christ and cease to proclaim yourself God

Discuss.

1. The political reference to "reactionary conservatives" indicates an elevated value of power over philosophy, thus a return to animal instincts.

2. The sarcastic reference to "all manner of catastrophes" indicates a profound ignorance of chemical, biological and nuclear threats that never before existed.

3. The failure to understand that the OP is not about "the state of America" (however inaccurate that portrayal), but about the future of the world.

This post represents the view of the sheep who are willingly going to slaughter.

except that the sheep of the Good Shepherd will not be slaughtered

Discuss.

1. The political reference to "reactionary conservatives" indicates an elevated value of power over philosophy, thus a return to animal instincts.

except that the sheep of the Good Shepherd will not be slaughtered
Except that competing Death Cultists have their own versions of Endtimes scenarios which aren't accommodating to your particular Death Cult trials and tribulations.

The reappearance of the Shia islamist Mahdi heralds in one version of the Endtimes which tales and fables are not real accommodating to the christian version.

It is interesting that the same people who were preaching Doomsday scenarios when it was politically convenient now deride Endtimes scenarios because they are being preached by the opposition.

So next year when you are still saying all that crap and we refer to this post where you say you will be dead next month, will you humble yourself and come to Christ and cease to proclaim yourself God

You mean, after "the end times", we will still have internet access?

Kewl.

:uhoh3:

Discuss.

Yes, we are very close now. Soon after the body that's writing this post is killed next month, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This reign of Christ is the time that God has been revealing who we are in Him and exactly how He created us. Now that we know we're all living in His dream ( virtual reality ) that was planned, created and formed in illusions to give us make-believe worlds to experience, His plan to end this dream will happen in the near future. As soon as the earth begins to shake violently, whatever is left on this planet will be destroyed and melted into hot molten lava. So the fire of God is the hot molten lava that will blow through the crust of this earth and melt it all. This is why these following prophecies were written by God's prophets and had us saints repeat some of these prophecies;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted. 9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Psalms 18
7: Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because he was angry.
8: Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.
11: He made darkness his covering around him, his canopy thick clouds dark with water.
12: Out of the brightness before him there broke through his clouds hailstones and coals of fire.
13: The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Most High uttered his voice, hailstones and coals of fire.
14: And he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings, and routed them.
15: Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare, at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Psalm 97
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6: The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7: All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Haggai 2
6: For thus says the LORD of hosts: Once again, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land;

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.

Amos 9
5: The Lord, GOD of hosts, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it rises like the Nile, and sinks again, like the Nile of Egypt;

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades. 5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Psalm 46
2: Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3: though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. [Selah]
4: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5: God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early.
8: Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has wrought desolations in the earth.
9: He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear, he burns the chariots with fire!
10: "Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!"

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 20
47: say to the forest of the Negeb, Hear the word of the LORD: Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will kindle a fire in you, and it shall devour every green tree in you and every dry tree; the blazing flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from south to north shall be scorched by it.
48: All flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it; it shall not be quenched."

Ezekiel 21
31: And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath; and I will deliver you into the hands of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32: You shall be fuel for the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered; for I the LORD have spoken."

Micah 1
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Hebrews 12
26: His voice then shook the earth; but now he has promised, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven."
27: This phrase, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of what is shaken, as of what has been made, in order that what cannot be shaken may remain.
28: Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe;

Ecclesiastes 1

Saint Brad
^^^ a Marshall Applewhite wannabe.

Discuss.

Isaiah 24

Ezekiel 38

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Matthew 5

Revelation 21

Joel 2

Psalms 18

Acts 2

Zephaniah 1

Psalm 97

Jeremiah 4

Haggai 2

Ezekiel 22

Mark 13

Amos 9

Nahum 1

Psalm 46

Revelation 19

Ezekiel 15

Ezekiel 20

Ezekiel 21

Micah 1

Isaiah 40

Hebrews 12

Ecclesiastes 1

Saint Brad
the spoken religion following Noah requires the Triumph of Good over Evil or of Evil prevailing over Good as the "final" Day of Judgement ... how will your death accomplish that goal, Saint Brad ?

Forum List

Back